Beating the Buzzer | Book 1 i...

By dontworryboutit123

Book One : USC series 18+ Ayanna Heart Reeling from betrayal of her ex, Captain of the basketball team for UC... More

Aesthetics
Face Claims
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
epilogue
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter 2+

forty-four

27.5K 620 320
By dontworryboutit123

It was humid and hot.

That was enough of an excuse to take advantage of the infinity pool out on the balcony that overlooked the city.

The girls and I managed to convince the coach to let the guys join us for dinner, promising to return them for curfew. We respected and understood that they needed to be well rested and adhere to the schedule for their performance this week.

We still had them for two more hours before they had to return to their hotel so we would be making the most of the time that we had left.

I fixed my boobs in my white triangle bikini, tying the strings of my top behind my back as I walked out of the closet, grabbing my towel as I walked out of the room.

I grabbed a beer before heading out to the pool. Walking out onto the balcony, I took a seat next to Elizabeth who sat cross legged in front of the pool. The water was freezing. It felt nice against my skin compared to the hot heat that scorched my back.

" Sunscreen?" Sade popped behind me, shaking the bottle of spray near the side of my head.

I arched my brows, giving her the go ahead as I sipped on my beer. The coldness of the spray met my back, causing me to arch slightly as it made contact with my skin. As Sade rubbed the sunscreen on to my back, a figure in the water swam towards me, grabbing my legs.

Carson emerged from the water, smiling as he forced his way in between my thighs." Are you going to get in?" He asked, laying his head on my thighs and getting them all wet in the process.

I shook my head, pointing to my hair that was tied securely into a bun. " Not getting this hair wet." I tutted, wagging my finger as he began to play with the beads on my waist beads.

Carson drew patterns on my skin with the water beads from the pool water. I stared off at the guys playing basketball in the pool while the girls lounged out on the chaise loungers.

Rhegan and Jora were tanning, mostly with the help of a self tanner but a little sun never hurt. They would be nice and golden by the game this weekend.

Skylar sat on a chair, her glasses pulled over her eyes and her laptop placed on her lap as she typed away, finishing up one last assignment for a class.

Sade was missing in action and so was Derrick.

Didn't take long to put two and two together.

Elizabeth stood waist level in the pool drinking on a frozen margarita as she watched Abel play basketball with the others.

And Audrey— Audrey said that she was too tired to come out, claiming that the heat had gotten to her. But we knew that wasn't true and we also weren't going to pry into why she didn't want to hang it.

It seemed personal. She would tell us when she was ready.

Carson rose to his full height and pressed my thighs farther apart. His hands gripped the apex of my thighs, kneading them as he moved closer to the edge of the pool.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, staring into his eyes because he was still too fucking tall even while being in the pool.

Carson leaned forward, brushing his nose against mine softly. His hands abandoned my thighs, coming around my waist and pulling me a little bit closer to the edge. His lips trailed my skin as he inhaled, pressing small nipping kisses to my cheek as I smiled.

I could stay like this forever.

Sun. Friends. Pool. Carson. Sweet tiny kisses. Peace.

But only in a dream.

They had a game to win in reality.

I looked over Carson's shoulder, watching as the sun began to slowly set and the sky started to shift colors.

The guys began to get out of the pool, realizing that it was almost time for them to go. I stood up as Carson pushed away from the edge and took the stairs to get out of the pool.

Carson takes his towel from me once he makes his way to the lounge chairs. He dries off the water beads that were skittered across his tattooed body. The water beads brought out some of the color in his ink, making him look even more sexier than I thought possible.

" So I think we should take a trip for spring break." Elizabeth says as Audrey comes out of her room tying her hair up into a bun.

" Where to?" I asked, taking a seat on Carson's lap instead of the couch. His arms waste no time in wrapping themselves around my waist while I lean into his body.

" I don't know. We have a lot of options." She shrugs, pulling an oversized shirt over her bikini before taking a seat on the couch.

"Cabo. Hawaii. The Bahamas. The Maldives. Jamaica. Greece. Bora Bora." Lizzie listed off a few tropical destinations that we could go to for our break.

It was a great idea. Things would only be getting more hectic after the championships.

And we had to crunch in as much time with the guys before the drafts.

The guys would be done with the season by spring break. It would be one of the last few times that they get to relax with graduation and the drafts coming up soon.

My mom was also getting married a couple of days before graduation. It was a lot that was going on and we all deserved a little break before stress took over.

" Should we take a vote?" Sade asked.

I made a face. Voting would be too hard because no one would have the same answer or there would need to be a tie breaker.

" If we vote there would probably be a tiebreaker resulting in pulling a destination from a hat so we should just do that instead. Write down the names of all of the places Lizzie suggested and then we draw straws. Whoever gets the shortest one gets to pull a destination from the hat."

Everyone nodded in agreement, finding that it would be less of a headache to go that route instead of voting on a destination.

Jora ran to her room for paper, pen and a hat. I found some straws in the kitchen and cut them into different lengths before placing them into a cup.

When I came back into the living room, Jora sat on her knees in front of the coffee table writing out the destination's that Lizzie suggested. She put them into her snapback one by one as I walked around instructing everyone to close their eyes while they picked a straw from the cup.

When Jora was done, I let her pick between the last two straws. After taking the last and final straw out of the cup, we all opened our palms and looked around to see who had the shortest straw.

" Me!" Xander threw his straw on the coffee table." I get to pick! I get to pick!" He jumped up and down excitedly before making his way over to Jora.

She shook the hat and mixed up the papers that were folded neatly inside before Xander reached his hand inside, turning his head so that he wouldn't look.

" Pick one fool." Dominic rushed as Xander took time twirling his fingers around the inside of the hat." We don't have all day."

" Shhh." He shushed Dominic." None of them has spoken to me yet."

The guys let out groans of annoyance at Xander's dramatics, earning a few scoldings from some of us girls as we watched and waited patiently for him to pick out a piece  of paper.

"Xander! Dude i'm literally begging you to pick a piece of fucking paper so that I can have some alone time with my girl before we leave. Hurry the fuck up!" Carson said all in one breath.

"Estou sofrendo de graves bolas azuis aqui." He mumbled to himself.

— I'm suffering from blue balls over here.

"Fine." Xander gave in and snatched a piece of paper out of the hat. He unfolds the paper and clears his throat, patting his chest for extra measure. " Spring break 2022 will be in... drumroll please."

We all gave him a very unenthusiastic drumroll... well everyone except for Haze.

"Thank you Haze for being a good sport." He says, side eyeing everyone before he reads the paper.

" Spring break 2022 will be in Jamaica!" He shouts.

I bounced up and down excitedly, forgetting that I was sitting on Carson's lap until his hands grip my waist tightly. "Yeah. It's time to depart from the friend group." He whispers into my ear, hooking his arm around my waist and standing up from the couch.

" Carson!" I yell as he takes off, my body bouncing as he runs with me in his arms. " Put me down! I can walk for your information!"

Carson instead throws me over his shoulder, smacking my ass harshly as he heads into my room." Not for long." He chuckled darkly, his tone filled with determination and promise.

My stomach began to flutter in anticipation for the fucking that I was about to receive. Carson approaches the bed, throwing me over his shoulder and onto the mattress.

He parts my legs, ready to dive right in." The door! Close the door!" I giggle as a low groan of annoyance rumbles in his throat.

With a huff he quickly gets off of the bed and runs towards the door, closing and locking it before running back towards the bed.

" I want all of this off except for these." He says, fingering my waist beads.

I smiled,  lifting my hips as he pulled down my bikini bottoms, kissing my thighs along the way. Once they are off, he throws them to the side blindly before crawling closer to me, hands reaching for the strings of my top.

Once my top is discarded, Carson pushes me softly onto the bed, staring down at me as if he was mesmerized. His fingers drift over my breast, caressing the skin softly, flicking my nipples occasionally. When his thumb brushed the curve of my underboob, my arms began to grow goosebumps at the slightest caress of his thumb.

He swoops down, latching his mouth around my nipple and sucking harshly. His tongue swirled around my areola, the glide of his warm tongue licking up every inch of skin it could reach.

He began to slowly grind his clothed dick on my bare pussy. I could still feel every thick inch of him through his swim trunks as he gyrated against me, coaxing the softest of moans from me as he took his time sucking on my nipples.

Carson pulled the sensitive bud between his teeth one last time before he pulls away, standing up to pull off his swim trunks to reveal his hard as a fucking boulder dick ready to be pushed inside of me. I opened my legs as he stared down at me, running his closed palm up and down his length.

'' You have no idea how much I've missed you, Ayanna.'' He spoke truthfully, his strokes speeding up as he applied the slightest pressure to is dick.

I had no doubt in my mind how much he missed me. His actions spoke louder during the month we've been apart more than anything.

But now— I wanted him to physically show me.

" Don't tell me how much you missed me." I cocked my head as he furrows his brows in confusion.

" Show me how much you missed me." I whispered, breath coming out slightly rattled as a devilish grin appeared on his face.

" You asked for this."

I did and I would take it all.

I didn't register him moving from his spot and crawling over me. I didn't register him sliding his tip between my folds and sliding himself inside of me.

I didn't register any of it because his lips were everywhere, kissing whatever he could. I could only feel his tongue gliding along my neck, his teeth nipping at my skin, and his lips traveling across my collarbone.

His lips smashed against mine, latching onto my bottom lip and tugging it with his teeth. I cried into the kiss as he thrust inside of me so hard that my legs started to tremble.

" I've been deprived of this pussy for almost a whole month, I want you screaming and fucking crying for this dick, Ayanna." He whispered into my ear before diving into my neck and sucking on my already bruised skin.

" Oh fuck. You're so deep." I pant as he pauses to shift our position, bending my legs to my chest and standing on his knees as he hits a deeper angle.

" Ah fuck!" I moan loudly, turning my head into the pillow next to me as I grasp at the sheets.

" Don't do that." He grips my chin harshly, his fingers digging into my skin as he turns my head." Don't muffle your fucking moans again."

" But they'll hear." I whimper as he picks up speed, his dick reaching beyond my cervix.

" I don't give a fuck who hears. I told you that you would be screaming and crying and that's exactly what you're going to do for me."

Dear God.

He hooks my legs on each shoulder and leans forward. My mouth parts as he licks his bottom lip, the chain around his neck swinging above my chin as he leans down, pressing soft kisses to my cheeks, lips, and forehead.

He mumbles into my ear sweet nothings in portuguese while utterly wrecking my reproductive system at the same time.

White dots and stars blurred my vision along with the hot tears that ran down my face. He kissed my wet cheeks as I shook under him, my legs shaking uncontrollably over his shoulders. Turning his head, he pressed his lips to my ankle as he slowed down, his hips rolling into me lazily as I came apart under him.

'' That's it.'' Carson coos, removing my legs from off of his shoulders and spreading them eagle while placing a hand to my stomach, applying more pressure as he picks up pace.

My hand presses against the headboard trying to keep my head from bumping into it as my body rocks with the bed. '' You're in my fucking stomach.'' I moan, my eyes rolling into the back of my head as my stomach clenched tightly.

'' Yeah. I'm tearing this pussy up then.'' He grunts, pulling out of me and flipping me onto my knees. He presses a hand to my back as he pushes me into the mattress. My head turns to the side so that I wouldn't get smothered by the pillow as he undoes my bun, wrapping my hair around his fist before he thrust into me rough and deliciously deep.

'' Carson!'' I scream as the pain of him stretching me out travels throughout my core. I felt him all at once, all of him was filling me to the brink.

Every. Fucking. Inch.

His hand rubbed soothing circles on my ass as he stills inside of me, allowing me to get used to all of him being thrust inside of me with just one move. My breathing was labored as he continued his soothing actions, allowing me to catch my breath before he fucked it out of me once more.

'' Ready?'' He asked softly.

'' Yes.'' I whisper, voice almost gone.

If it wasn't gone now it would be by the time he was done with me.

I moan softly as he begins to move slowly inside of me. The feel of his lips traveling up my spine, trailing open-mouthed kisses along my skin had my body warming at the sentiment he managed to put into sex while ruthlessly fucking me.

'' I love you, Ayanna.'' He whispers into my ear before thrusting harshly inside of me.

My mouth opens but nothing comes out.

My voice and breath got caught in my throat as he took me from behind, keeping a firm grip on my hair and waist. I couldn't think past the pain that shot through my core and my scalp as he gave me everything that had been bottled up inside of him for a month.

'' I've missed all you, Ayanna.''He grunts, digging his nails into my hip bone as he speaks.

'' I've missed your lips.''  He presses a kiss to my shoulder blade.

'' Your body.'' A kiss to my spine.

''Your pussy. '' A rough thrust followed by a moan as I clenched around him tightly, ready to come again.

'' But more importantly, I've missed your fucking presence and spirit being here with me.'' He presses a kiss behind the ear where my angel wings tattoo is. '' I've missed my angel more than anything.''

And I was crying...

I was already crying from the pain-filled pleasure he was giving me.

But now I was crying because in the midst of that pleasure, he was still him.

He was still Carson.

And that's why I loved him.

Before I could respond, he's hammering into me so fast that I feel my orgasm rise quicker than I expected. My forehead is now pressed into a pillow, my jaw slackened as he releases my hair, gripping my hips, causing the waist beads to dig into my skin all while bringing me onto his length.

''I'm about to come.'' I whimpered, sucking him in deeper as he hit the itch that's so desperately needed to be scratched.

Carson hums, the sound of his hand coming down hard on my skin as he slaps my ass. He continuously smacks ass leading on to the orgasm that wrecks through my body. My moans get drowned out as I press my face harder into the pillow, my body spasming as I come harder than I did a few minutes ago.

Carson strokes in and out of me slowly as my body freezes, my breathing comes back and my vision finally clears up. My cheeks are stained with dried tears, my lips are bruised and bitten, and my body feels like a semi-truck just wrecked through it.

Yet somehow– I had never felt any better.

Carson gently turns me on my back as he gets off of the bed. '' Where are you going?'' I forced myself off onto my elbows, ignoring the pain as he swoops down to press a kiss to my lips.

''I'm going to start you a bath.''He mumbles against my lips.

I frowned. '' You didn't come though.''  Carson shakes his head, pressing another kiss to my swollen lips.'' I was more focused on making you come than getting mine.''

Yeah no.

Before Carson walked off, I grabbed his hand and yanked him towards me. '' Angel, what are you doing?'' He chuckles, brushing my hair out of my face. His fingertips trail along my cheek, trailing over my mouth and tugging on my bottom lips.

'' I'm giving you yours.'' I looked at him through my lashes as I grabbed his dick.

I ran my hand down his length slowly, teasingly.

Carson's thumb swiped over my lips, pushing the pad of this thumb in between them. I wrap my lips around his thumb as he slowly pushes it inside of my mouth.

And when I think that he will retract it, he shoves it further down my throat, hitting my uvula and causing me to gag. His lips tug up ever so slightly as he removes his thumb from my mouth, wiping my saliva onto my lips.

He stares down at me, patiently waiting for me to make my move.

Remembering that we were somewhat on a time crunch, I brought his tip up to my lips, pressing a small kiss to it before slowly pushing my head down the length of his dick. I moaned at the taste of his precum on my tongue, the feel of his dick around my lips.

'' Suck.''

Don't mind if I do.

Breathing deeply through my nose, I take as much of him as I can down my throat, using my hands for whatever can't fit into my mouth. I started to bob my head up and down at a slow pace as he threw his head back, his Adam's apple bobbing as he swallowed.

'' Fuck–'' He drawls out.''That feels so good, baby.''

His hands palm my cheek as I take him deep into my mouth, gagging slightly when his head touches the back of my throat. '' Your lips look so pretty wrapped around my dick, angel.'' He whispers, staring me in the eyes as they start to burn slightly.

'' Give it to me dirty.''

I take him out of my mouth, smirking as I nod my head.

''Good girl.'' He releases my cheeks, eyes growing darker as he arches a brow.

Using my hand, I spread my saliva up and down his length. Bringing my lips to his tip, I spit the saliva that had been collecting in my mouth onto his dick as he sighs. I watched it travel down the velvet skin of his length before placing him in mouth again.

This time I didn't take him in nice and easy.

This time I gave it to him dirty just like he asked for it.

His hands collect my hair into a makeshift ponytail as I hollow out my cheeks, bobbing my head up and down his length as saliva spills out of my mouth. His grip tightens as I swirl my tongue around his dick, feeling the veins against my tongue as I take him further into my mouth, pushing my own boundaries.

''Fuck, Ayanna.'' He groans deeply, starting up the pulse in between my legs yet again. His eyes are almost black as he stares down at me, watching me pleasure him with my mouth.

'' Just like that. I'm going to come so hard inside of this mouth.''

I moaned around him, bringing my hands up to massage his balls as the back of my eyes began to burn. The tears started to rise quickly, blurring my vision slightly as I abandoned his balls, feeling them grow heavy as he got closer to his release.

I use my hands once more, twisting to match the pace of my bobbing. I squeezed, twisted, and pumped the other half that wouldn't fit in my mouth as his lower abs started to clench.

My jaw started to hurt and I was pretty sure that I looked a fucking mess but I didn't care– I just wanted him to come.

'' You look so pretty taking my dick in your mouth.''

Fucking lair.

I took him out of my mouth slowly, licking the tip of hs dick until he came on my tongue.

'' Fuck.'' He barks, shoving my head back down his length as he spills over into my mouth, jerking his hips repeatedly as he releases a long exhale. '' Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.'' Carson whispers as he releases every last drop into my mouth.

He pulls out slowly, tapping his dick on my lips as I swallow.

'' Did you swallow it?'' He asked, helping me to my feet.

''Yes.'' My voice comes out as hoarse and just barely above a whisper.

Carson steps closer to me, cupping my face into his palms as he places his forehead against mine. I close my eyes, enjoying the last few moments that we would share together before he's off to his hotel.

I brushed my nose against his as he inhaled deeply. '' I love you too.'' I finally get a chance to say, reaching up on my toes to press a closed lip smile against his lips because I had dick breath at the moment.

'' Unt ugh.'' He tuts, smashing his lips on mine and giving me a proper kiss. '' Kiss me properly next time, please.'' He smiles as if he didn't just fuck me like a slut and break my fucking back.

I smile, pressing one last kiss to his lips as someone knocks on the door. '' Stop fucking! We gotta go!'' Kyler says from behind the door.

Carson lets out a low growl as I pull away with a small frown on my lips. '' I'll be out in a minute!'' He responds, grabbing my waist and pushing me towards the bathroom.

Carson removed my waist beads and wrapped them around his fist.

He runs me a bath, helping me into it before running back into the bedroom to get dressed. A few minutes later he returns fully dressed and crouches down next to the bathtub. '' I'll call after we get back from practice tomorrow. We can go grab lunch with my parents tomorrow.''

He cocks his head to the side, running his thumb over my brow bone.

'' That sounds nice.'' I say as he smiles, pitching my chin and bringing me in for one last kiss before her leaves. '' I'll call you when I get back to the hotel.'' He promises, standing on his feet and walking towards the bathroom door, throwing me a wink as he leaves.

I heard the door opening, followed by a deep chuckle. '' You smell like sex.''

At least he's getting some Kyler.

'' Shut the fuck up.'' Carson responded as I sighed, resting my head on the edge of the tub.

I rest in the tub until my skin turns pruney and wrinkled before getting out on shaky legs. I wrapped a warm fluffy towel around my body before walking towards the closet, and grabbing a pair of Carson's sweats that I ''borrowed'' and a white cropped cami.

Walking back into the living room, I find the girls all cuddled on the couch together. Jora opens her blanket, beckoning for me to come and cuddle with her. I joined her, wrapping my arms around her waist as she pressed a kiss to my forehead.

'' Yaya got fucked good, girls.'' She announced as I pinched her waist.

'' Oh fuck Carson! I'm coming!'' Lizzie mocks, getting payback on me from me mocking her over a month ago.

'' Shut the fuck up. Both of you.'' I throw my pillow at her.

I loved my friends.

HEEEYYYY!!!

I would ask about your thoughts but this was basically all smut so I hope you guys read with two hands in the phone.

I love you guys!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 10.4K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
5.5K 480 35
Seducing the captain of her school's basketball team was not the way Noah Bennett thought she'd start her first year at college. But when she's offer...
402K 8.9K 26
{Highest Ranking: #160 in Teen Fiction & #1 in Love at First Sight} Zac Logan thought he had everything. His parents were filthy rich. He was captain...
378K 9.6K 43
*Slow updates* After agreeing to be the focus of a college article, senior Charlie Murtaugh gets more than he bargains for when he's assigned a clue...