TransBoo

By SpencerLikesClouds

In this story Ranboo is FTM trans. Yeah that's all I have to say hope ya'll enjoy. Best ranks #4 Binding #344... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.

14.

4.2K 169 173
By SpencerLikesClouds

enjoy!

tw: unsafe binding, unable to breathe properly, panic attack, injuries, fainting ( please tell me if any are wrong or missing, stay safe <3 )

Ranboo lowered himself onto the cold rocks of Brighton Beach, wincing slightly at pain yet again jabbed at his ribs. Thankfully, no one noticed and he was left to sip his monster and watch Tommy and Tubbo run down to the water, throwing rocks at each other. During a brief pause in their rock war, Tubbo walked over to Ranboo and handed him an interesting colored rock.

"You said you like collecting rocks at the beach so I thought I'd start off your ones form England." Tubbo had a massive smile on his face. Ranboo felt touched that Tubbo had actually remembered this piece of information about him.

"Thank you, Tubbo." The shorted flashed him a final grin before running back to fight with Tommy. Ranboo looked down at the rock, eyes glassed over slightly. It was a grey rock with veins of amber colored stone through it. It was very pretty so, after admiring it for a while, placed it in his backpack for safe keeping. He missed his Nan, a lot. It didn't take long for Tubbo and Tommy to get bored of throwing rocks at each other before they began advancing. One of the rocks landed on Ranboo's lap and he took that as a declaration of war. He sprang to his feet, picking rocks up from the group and throwing them at the shorter pair, taking care to avoid their heads. The trio ran around the beach, Tommy screaming, throwing rocks at each other. When Ranboo finally sat down, he immediately regretted running. His chest felt tight, his ribs felt as if they were going to crack at any minute, every breath felt like it was burning his lungs. He only noticed he was shaking when he tried to take a sip of his monster, which he immediately put down.

"I'll be right back," he told the group as he clambered to his feet and walked as fast as he could to the nearest public bathrooms. Locking the door with shaking hands, he pulled out his phone and dialed the first number he thought of through teary eyes. Pressing the phone to his ear, he listened to the rings pleading that she would pick up. At this point he was gasping for air, ribs on fire. Finally, she picked up.

"Ranboo?"

"Rin, thank gods." Immediately Rin could tell something was off with her brother.

"Is everything okay? What's wrong?" Choked sobs escaped from Ranboo's throat, only causing him more pain as he began to curl in on himself. "Hey, hey. Shhhh, calm down. It's okay, can you tell me what's wrong?"

"It hurts. It hurts so bad. It won't stop. It just hurts." At this point Ranboo was full on crying into the phone, rattling breaths escaping his lips. "I don't know what to do, Rin, please make it stop. It hurts too bad. I can't do it. Just make it stop." Hot tears spilled out of his red eyes and plopped onto his hoodie.

"It's okay, Ranboo, just breathe, can you breathe for me?" Ranboo clutched his ribs and squeezed his eyes.

"I can't, hurts too bad," he muttered, whimpering in pain at each breath.

"Ranboo, you need to take your binder off, you could've broken a rib or something." Rin's tone was serious but gentle in a way only Rin could manage.

"But they don't know, I can't take it off."

"You have to, Boo. It could seriously injure you if it hasn't already." Rin's tone was firm and Ranboo knew she was right but he couldn't do what she asked. Sobs still racking his body, Ranboo thought.

"Thanks for the advice, but I really need to go."

"Alright, take your binder off, please. You can't have it on much longer." Ranboo just said his goodbyes and hung up the phone. He wouldn't be taking his binder off, maybe ever. He'd just have to suffer to keep up the impression that he was a cis guy. Pushing himself up, he grunted in pain. He wiped the remaining tears from his face, some still clinging to his eyelashes, and stared at his reflection in the mirror. His eyes were slightly pink and glazed over, it was obvious he had been crying. Luckily, he had his mask and glasses in his pocket. He took them out and pushed them onto his face. After adjusting his hair for the last time, Ranboo unlocked the door and began heading back to where his friends were sitting on the stones.

"Ranboo! What took you so long, man?" Tubbo called, shielding his eyes from the glaring sun. Ranboo just smiled back, unable to raise his voice, but then realized Tubbo couldn't see him. When he arrived, he sat himself between Tubbo and Wilbur.

"So, what took you so long?" Tubbo asked again.

"Oh there was just a line, it's nothing." Tubbo seemed to take it but Ranboo could feel Wilbur's eyes glancing back at him every once in a while. Their conversations continued normally until the stone slipped, the one stone keeping the boulder in place, causing the boulder to come crashing down the hill. Ranboo had taken off his glasses, feeling as if his eyes had become less red and puffy, but kept his mask on. The entire group began laughing, including Ranboo, until something happened. Ranboo was just laughing with the others when he felt a crunch and then immense pain in the right side of his ribcage. He gasped and a whimper escaped his lips. Everyone immediately looked at him, all traces of mirth on their faces replaced with worry. Ranboo balled his hands into fists and scrunched his eyes shut in pain, leaning forward to rest his spinning head onto his knees. He could hear voices asking him questions but he couldn't make out what on earth they were trying to say, all he could focus on was the pain flooding through him. He tried to take a breath, only to have the pain completely overwhelm him. He tried to open his eyes and focus on the rocks below him. Slowly he was able to understand what people were saying to him and looked up to make eye contact with Phil who was sitting across from him.

"Are you okay, Ranboo?" the blond asked. Ranboo couldn't bring himself to answer so just shook his head, not having the brain capacity to lie in that moment. Tommy seemed to notice how ragged his breathing was and spoke up.

"Take off your mask, it'll make breathing easier." Ranboo obliged, pulling the piece of fabric from his face. It allowed fresh air to flow into his lungs but it didn't help the pain one bit.

"What happened, Ranboo?" Phil asked. Ranboo raised his head again to look into Phil's blue eyes tainted with worry.

"I think it broke," was all he was able to get out through the pain.

"What broke? Can you tell us?" It was Tubbo who spoke this time. Ranboo diverted his gaze to his right and looked at his friend.

"Rib," Ranboo muttered, glancing at Niki who had a knowing look on her face. He gritted his teeth as he tried to take another breath, get at least some air into his lungs but it resulted in another stab of pain, not to mention his binder still restricting his lung capacity. The previous pain all around his ribs felt like nothing compared to this, how could he have thought it was bad? His binder was making the pain so much worse, applying constant pressure to the broken rib. He had to take it off, now.

But what would they think of you? He thought to himself. They don't know, remember?

There were so many thoughts running through Ranboo's mind he couldn't concentrate on what people were saying.

Next thing he know, George, Scott and Jack decided it would be best if they left to give Ranboo a bit more space. Ranboo tried to say goodbye but grimaced in pain. Then Ranboo thought, he blocked out what the others were saying the pulled out his phone, opening his messages with his sister.

Boo

ok i may have fucked up a tiny bit

Rinny

what happened

what did you do

are you okay

Ranboo what happened

dude answer me tight now

righ

i hate english

answer me

Ranboo reply

plea

are you okay

are you in hospital

are you dying

what happened

tell me

Boo

chill out

just think I broke a rib

Rinny

ARE YOU IN THE HOSPITAL OR HEADING THERE ?????????

Boo

no?

Rinny

go to the hospital

Boo

why

Rinny

BECAUSE YOU BROKE A FUCKING RIB???????

Boo

is that bad enough to go to the hospital?

Rinny

are you still wearing your binder

Boo

yeah

why wouldn't i be?

Rinny

go take it off then go to the hospital

Boo

yeah alright

i'll talk to the people i'm with

Rinny

message me when you get to the hospital

Ranboo looked up, closing his phone and placing it back into his pocket. He took in another, attempted, deep breath and scrunched his eyes up in pain, suddenly feeling very dizzy. It was all too much, the pain seemed to have quadrupled with that breath.

Next thing he knew, everything went black.

hi chat!!

how are you today? i hope you're doing well, and if not, sending you all the hugs and love <3

remember you are loved and valid. take care of yourself - drink water, eat something (even if it's small) and bind safely if you bind. i love you and i am proud of you <3
,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 4.4K 20
•ɪ ⁿ ʷ ʜ ⁱ ᴄ ʰ.° - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ❬ -❝𝙒𝙃𝙔 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙍𝙐𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂??? 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢�...
18.2K 598 26
Tw: mentions of attempted suicide/commiting suicide, mentions of self harm, child neglect, Misgendering, dead naming, unhealthy binding methods, slig...
402 22 11
"Just trust me." I reassured Tubbo as I held my hand out to him, tentatively he accepted it and I pulled him into me. We stayed like that for a secon...
62.7K 2.3K 42
After many months of playing minecraft together, the dsmp is finally meeting up! Not that Ranboo really wants to go though. With the tight binder ar...