WRS Community [Accepting]

By Wrs_Community

A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit." - Richard Bach ♥╣[-_-]╠♥ Are you looking... More

Information
𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜! 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜!! 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜!!!
𝙰𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖
𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖(𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗)

𝚃𝚊𝚐𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚝

57 4 3
By Wrs_Community

Hey guys! Long time, no read. Lol.

It's no surprise that this book club has MIA for a while now. . .hopefully, that's about to change.

But because of the temporary absence of our head admin, Stella–stehllaN–I, Admin Lissa, be taking over.

Now that's stated, let's get straight to business.

I noticed some of our members are not as active as they used to be, and I also noticed that this book club, is not as active as it used to be. We need to change that.

So, I'm using this medium to introduce a tag fest! Let's tag some people you know would be interested in this book club. Tag the people you know would want his/her book to grow!

Cause that's what the Wrs Community is about!

So, let's get new members people!

Start tagging. . .

Here >>>

When you're done with that, scroll to the application forms–(forms because there would be an admin form and a membership form)–and get to be apart of the '𝚆𝚛𝚜 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢'

Ciao,

Admin Lissa.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
30.1K 983 58
What happens when 7 crack heads are added to a groupchat by the only 'sane' one? if you are homo please LEAVE! ⚠️T/W⚠️ Language Smut Slurs
343K 7.5K 93
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...
105K 6K 145
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...