Information

This book club was created by stehllaN

(+_+) Hey there, my name is Stella and you're welcome to WRS club.

💖💖Our admins💖💖

Stehlla>>>

Currently an authoress of three novels.stehllaN

Melissa>>>

Currently the owner of an amazing cover shop Mitzi_Writes

Itzstarbby>>>

Currently the owner of no novels itzstarbby

Please ensure you are following all the admins listed above before you proceed

WAW CLUB is basically a platform promote Wattpad's aspiring writers. It creates an avenue for Wattpaders( readers and writers) to help each other. It's a community for writers to get the recognition they deserve. We hope to make it a strong community someday, a place where writers and readers can comfortably and profitably interact with each other.

We will be hosting a few programs weekly to ensure this.

||°Questions will be asked weekly to determine who gets the book of the week. The questions will be a total of ten, give from the previous book of the week and five from the book of the most active member that week.  Every member of the club including the admins have to read the book of the week.

||° Every week, members will be paired to read books. The books to be read must be any of the books on our list. You are to leave constructive reviews on at least 4 of the chapters with votes too.

||° Awards will be hosted at the end of every month. Both admins and members are allowed to judge. In order for a member to judge, you must have completed all your tasks for that month without gaining any penalties.

Three selected genres will be featured for every award.

PRIZES🎠

Winner: You get your book added to our public reading list (WRS'S AWARD WINNING BOOKS), a new cover, bragging rights, a permanent follow from all the admins, a book review and a few other specials.

First place: Bragging rights, a sticker and a new cover.

Written by Admin Stella.

Moving on👉