𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜! 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜!! 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜!!!

Please ensure you read this chapter

No matter how nerve-racking it may seem, it's still for your benefit.k

#1. You are to participate in weekly activities. In any event where you can't do this, please pre-notify the admins.

#2. You can not choose a book aside those in our reading list for weekly activities

#3. The code is your favorite number and two letters from your name

#4. You must follow this account- you'll surely get a follow back.

#5. Create a special reading list for this book, so that you could add the books assigned to you would be kept there📖

#6. It is compulsory to vote, comment and drop a constructive review on at least four chapters of the book assigned to you.

#7. Each weekly rotation will be headed by a moderator, which are the admins. Please ensure you respect and listen to the moderator of each of the rotations.

#8. You are to participate in the weekly and turn in your assignments at the end of the week through the discord server group or to the admin in charge.

#9. You must be following all the admins.

#10. You can report to the admin in charge if your partner has failed to turn in your review at the end of the week and not before.

#11. You must be on discord.

#12. Any of your books to be added to our reading list (WRS'S official reading list) must be tagged with wrs.

Penalties

#1. Failure to read the book of the week means you won't get the book of the week through out that month.

#2. Failure to participate in weekly activities for two consecutive weeks without solid reasons or an explanation means out of the club.

#3. Posting hateful comments about the book, our members or admins will not be tolerated in the least bit. You will be kicked out and blocked.

Complaints

Please lay any complaints you have here>>>

Or contact admin Mitzi_Writes or admin stehllaN

Ciao.