Dream Of Me

Por hotmessmomwrites

"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you... Más

I N T R O D U C T I O N
Dreams
Seattle
Blush
Siren
Panic
Shower
Paranoia
Austin
Waco
Taken
Home
Watch
Revenge
Imprisoned
Ashes
Betrayed
Mine
Capo
Sinner
Strip
Decisions
E P I L O G U E
Author's Note
THE DREAM SERIES

Forever

11.4K 205 44
Por hotmessmomwrites

Darcy

COLTON'S WORDS MADE MY body tremble in anticipation. He smashed his lips on mine and yanked the top of my dress down, exposing my breasts. His mouth moved to my neck and left gentle kisses down to my collar bone. He sucked and bit across my chest, pulling back to admire his red and purple marks.

"On your knees and face away from me."

I immediately turned around and dropped to the floor. I heard Colt rummaging through one of my dresser drawers. His fingers fumbled with some kind of plastic, and I turned around to see him holding my sleeve of birth control pills. He disappeared into the bathroom, and I listened to the sound of the toilet flushing.

"What are you doing with those?" I called out. Colton walked out of the bathroom and approached me from behind. He brushed my hair away from my neck and leaned over by my ear.

"I want you pregnant," He growled.

He gripped the back of my neck and stood me up. His hands were on my dress, ripping the fabric away from my body. Colton unbuttoned his shirt and slowly slid it down his arms to the floor. I reached my hand out to grab his belt, but he caught my wrist.

"Don't touch me until I give you permission."

He released my arm, and I brought it back down to my side. His hands went to his belt and sluggishly unbuckled it. Colton grabbed the back of my head, his hand roughly tangled in my hair. He bent me over the bed and ripped my thong off.

I heard the sound of his belt being pulled through the loops on his pants. He brought the leather down onto my ass cheek with a sharp smack. I bucked my hips away and tried to stand up. Colt moved to the side of me, one leg remained on the floor, and he brought his knee up to push into my lower back keeping me pinned to the bed.

"Don't move," He commanded.

He brought the belt back down to my other cheek and I cried out. I tried to arch my back and my fists gripped the sheets when I tried to pull away. He spanked me again before I even had time to recover.

"Do as I say, or I'll have to punish you."

I nodded furiously. Colt chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Good girl."

He removed his knee from my back and stood behind me again. He spread my legs further apart and brought his belt down on the wetness between my legs. I moaned through the tears, it hurt so good.

"Do you like being spanked?"

"Yes," I choked out between sobs. His belt met my ass again before I could correct my mistake. "Yes, sir!" I screamed, my wetness dripping down my thighs. He rewarded me by lazily dragging a finger through my folds.

"Fucking soaked," he said as he plunged a finger into my pussy. I pushed my ass back against his hand, I wanted more. Colt continued to finger fuck me and with his other hand he reached into the nightstand.

He pulled his finger out of me, and I whimpered at how empty my cunt felt. He pushed some kind of toy inside my entrance and my pussy swallowed it hungrily. The pleasure only lasted for a moment when he yanked the toy out of me. He brought the tip of it to my ass and gently rubbed circles. He gave it a push and the toy entered my tight hole. The sensation was unfamiliar but felt incredible.

"Your tight ass looks so perfect with that plug buried in it," He praised. His hand found my clit and gave it a flick. The torture was too much.

"Please Colt, please. I need you inside of me."

"Not yet baby."

His fingers snatched the hair on the nape of my neck and dragged me to my knees onto the floor. Colt walked over to a chair and took a seat on a chair in the corner of the bedroom. He unbuttoned his pants and freed his erection. He used his thumb to swirl a bead of precum around the head of his massive cock.

"Crawl."

I got on my hands and knees and slowly crawled towards Colton. My breasts swayed as I moved and the plug in my ass applied constant pressure in this position. He wrapped one of his hands around his shaft and started pumping as he watched me. I reached his feet and stopped.

"Come here," He said.

I stood and he grabbed my face. His lips devoured mine. My hands instinctively flew to his neck, but he broke our kiss and his hand connected with my cheek. I pressed my fingertips against the warmth from his slap that burned all the way down to my clit. I never thought being punished would turn me on so damn much.

"I said don't fucking touch me until I say. Now suck."

I placed my hands on the arm of the chair and bent over, taking the head of his dick in my mouth. I gradually slid his length down my throat trying to force my gag reflex away as I got used to the feeling. I pulled my lips off of his cock to catch a breath when he wrapped his hands around the back of my head and started to fuck my mouth ruthlessly. I gasped for air and my mascara started running down my cheeks from gagging.

"I'm gonna come down your throat, then I'll fill up that pretty pussy," Colt grunted. One of his hands left the back of my head to pinch my nipple. I moaned against his cock, and he threw his head back against the chair. I reached down between my legs and my fingers found my throbbing clit. Colt continued to pound my throat and roll my nipple in between his fingers. I started furiously rubbing my swollen bud and whimpered.

Colt pulled his dick out of my mouth and grabbed my hand that was covered in my juices. He sucked my fingers clean while looking me in the eyes.

"I will never get enough of your taste." He said and slammed his cock back into my mouth. "Touch yourself. Come with me."

Both of his hands pinched and massaged my tits and I continued to work my clit. The pressure from the butt plug added to the pleasure and I could feel an orgasm building. Colton groaned and started bucking his hips faster. He slapped one of my tits and let it swing back into place before grabbing my nipple and giving it a tug. I cried out but the sound was muffled by his cock down my throat.

I rubbed myself faster, my orgasm was close, and Colton's was too. My vision went black, and my knees shook as I climaxed, my ass tightened around the plug and enhanced my orgasm. I moaned against Colton's cock, and he pushed his length in deeper.

"Fuck," he growled as his cum shot down my throat. Once he was done, I fell to the ground. My trembling knees couldn't support my weight. Colton sat up and traced his thumb across my swollen lower lip. He picked me up and placed me, so I was straddling his lap. I could see his dick still pulsing as it rested against his stomach.

He grabbed the base of his shaft and ran the head of his cock across my clit. His other hand reached around and put pressure on the plug in my tight hole. My body jerked and twitched from the over stimulation. Just when I thought I was about to come again the head of his dick found my entrance.

"Fuck, your little cunt is even tighter with your ass filled. He slowly lowered me down onto his cock. My cunt was stretched as far as it would go. I made it down to the base of his shaft and shuddered with ecstasy. I grabbed the top of the chair for support and Colton placed his hands on my hips and started to bounce me up and down on his lap.

He quickened the pace, and I cried out. With each thrust I felt pressure against the butt plug and his cock hit my g-spot.

"Just like that, baby," Colton groaned.

My tits bounced wildly, and Colton buried his face in between them. He picked his head up to look at me.

"You always leave such a mess."

I looked down and saw a pool of cream from my pussy on the base of his dick. He swiped some up with his finger and placed it in my mouth. I sucked the sweet juice off of it and when I was done, Colton stood up. My legs wrapped around his waist and he continued to pound into me as he walked over to the bed.

He put me down on my back and roughly grabbed a breast in each hand. I looked down and watched his cock slide in and out of me. The sound of smacking skin echoed through the room. The walls of my cunt started to constrict as I felt an orgasm approaching.

"I'm gonna fucking come," I whimpered.

Colt grinned before he leaned down and flicked his tongue over my nipple. I screamed and my back arched off the bed as my climax rolled over me. He buried himself back inside my cunt and hammered into me unrelentingly. His breathing became erratic, and beads of sweat started to roll down his chest.

"Come inside me," I pleaded.

Colton pumped inside me twice more before he filled my womb with his cum. He slowly pulled his dick out and leaned over to kiss me sweetly. When he stood back up, he wiped up some of the cum that had leaked from my pussy with his finger and pushed it back inside.

"I love you so fucking much, Darcy."

"I love you, Colt."

He climbed into the bed and pulled back the comforter. He patted the mattress beside him, gesturing to me to join him.

I crawled over next to him and he wrapped me in his arms against his chest. He stroked my hair and placed a soft peck on my forehead.

"There is no one else I'd rather spend forever with," He whispered.

The End

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.7M 100K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
1.2M 34.3K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
98.6K 2K 52
The cover of this book was made by @_navyblueee_ {Complete} I turn around to him now facing him. I get that I was just in my underwear and bra but I...
72.5K 1.5K 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...