𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖔𝖘 & 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘺 (...

By Themanofculture

In the beginning, things were Balanced, as all things should be. However, for reasons unknown, the embodiment... More

BIO
Prologue- A witches gift
1.0- From Zero
1.1- Bowel Hunter
1.2- Breakdown of the cycle
2.0- The Happy Roswaal Mansion Family
2.1- The Sound Of Chains
2.2- REstart
2.3- The Meaning of Courage
2.4- Rem
2.4.1- Memory Snow
3.1- The Self Proclaimed Knight
3.2- The Crimson Sea
3.3- The Sickness Called Despair
3.4- The Outside of Madness
3.5- The Greed of a Pig
3.6- Restart Commence: From Zero
3.7- A Mothers Love
3.8- Battle Against the White Whale
3.9- A Flash of Sloth
3.10- Nefarious Sloth
3.11- The Traveller, Self-Proclaimed Knight & Greatest Knight
4.0- A Chance Encounter With the Witch
4.1- A Tea Party With the Witch
4.2- The Selfless Wielder of Flames: Prt I
4.3- The Selfless Wielder of Flames: Prt II
4.4- The HSIℲ˥ƎS Wielder of Flames: Prt III
A Valentines "Short"
Q
A
4.5- Who am I?
4.6- Childhood's End
Another Q
Another A

3.0- Return to the Capital

2K 95 214
By Themanofculture

(Y/N): Your name

No last name...

(L/N): Last name (False)

Race: Dragonoid

Element(s): Arcane/???/???

Age: ??? (18 Physically)

Normal Speech: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Actions I can't be bothered to narrate: *Like this*

Whispers/Mutters: Like this

Shouting/Serious tone: Like this

Telepathy/Phone calls: <Like this>

——————————————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Today, I decided to see about these webs I'm now able to make... I'm able to create many types of webs as I have discovered, But I have to eat the right stuff for the webs to be strong, and I can run out of webs... Though.... I found that If I eat my own webs... I can recycle everything that was used to create it.... I don't think I'll actually be doing that...

Something else I also noticed was the change in the "Draconic" parts of my body. The physiology of my tail and wings are changing, and my physical strength was also increasing. Which also meant that I was hungry a lot more often.

Supposedly, My body is starting to change to accommodate for my lack of mana, since the only way for my body to produce it at regular speeds is the enzymes that come from Nella... It may be beneficial... But I'd still rather do that as little as possible. If I.... Hmmm more like when I have to fight the bowel hunter again, my body will definitely be prepared to take her.

This morning, I decided to go flying, something I haven't done in a long time. The change in the shape of my wings and tail seemed to increase my streamlined flight speed, the speed that I fall when divebombing has also increased.

While I was up in the air, I noticed Subaru and Emilia walking through the forest.... So I decided to go and "Surprise them".

I folded my wings and then began my descent, there was a whistling noise, which was the sound of me cutting through the air.

I then spread my wings at the last second to slow my fall and landed behind the two, hard enough to kick up dust.

A few seconds went by, and then I jumped out and yelled while they screamed, after that, I was laughing so hard at the way Subaru had jumped.

Subaru: C-Come on man!!! I nearly died of a heart attack!!

Emilia: Mouu! (Y/N), you scared the life out of me!

(Y/N): Well, I mean, that was kinda the point~

I grinned while placing my arms behind my head and watched her pout at me.

Subaru: What the heck were you even doing?

(Y/N): I was just enjoying the fresh air, in a world with lacklustre tech, there ain't much to do but read, eat and sleep... Really shoulda downloaded some anime on Netflix before I left... Then again, I wasn't expecting to leave that day-

Emilia: I'm not sure what you're talking about, but you're bored right?... Well then, next time Subaru and I go to the village, you should join us, Subaru was doing Radio Calisthenics with everybody.

Subaru: Yeah, I'm sure that'll make you forget all about the boredome~

(Y/N): Well, It's better than nothing, I suppose.

Subaru: You suppose?

(Y/N): The way she speaks is starting to rub off on me- Anyway, do you guys know why there's a dragon-drawn carriage at the mansion?

Subaru: Huh?

When we walked through the gates of the mansion, we saw an old man dressed like what looks to be a Butler standing next to the carriage, he bowed and greeted us after he saw us.

Old Man: Welcome home. Please forgive me for parking in front of your mansion.

——————————————

Ram: An emissary is visiting from the capital. Roswaal-sama is attending to them now. Emilia-sama, please join him.

Emilia: An emissary?

Ram: I believe it concerns the royal selection.

Hmmm....

Subaru: Yosh. Given the circumstances, I'll try not to do anything dumb.

Emilia: U-Um, I'm really sorry, Subaru. But this will be a very important discussion.

And then they left... I do admit I was a little curious about what was going on... Whenever going to worlds like these, boredom was my biggest enemy... I looked outside and saw the man next to the carriage. And then I placed a hand at my chin.

Subaru: From the way you're looking. I bet you're thinking the same thing I'm thinking...

(Y/N): Yes... Get the tea...

Subaru: Dam, you really were thinking what I was thinking...

——————————————

After that, Subaru and I approached the man.

Subaru: Aren't you bored waiting out here?

——————————————

Subaru poured him a cup and then poured himself one. I declined because If Ram finds out, I can just blame it all on Subaru 👀... Or at the very least, I won't get in as much trouble because I'm not the one who drank it...

Old Man: It tastes lovely. I feel as though I'm indulging in a great luxury.

Subaru: It's actually the most expensive tea in the mansion. If the pink-haired maid learns we drank some without permission, she'll flip.

Old Man: So? What is it you hope to gain from this old man, using such precious bait?

(Y/N): Hehe, saw right through us... We only wanted to know the reason for the visit.

Quinella: <There is a much easier method to do that you know~>

(Y/N): *Shush.*

Subaru: As he says, if you could just give us a vague Idea...

Old Man: As I have no idea what your standing is in this mansion, I cannot say anything careless. Please understand.

Subaru: Ahh...

Old Man: However, I did see that you are quite close to Emilia-sama.

Subaru: Did it look like things were serious between Emilia-tan and me?!

There he goes again...

Old Man: "Tan"?... It is a steep path you climb. You are dealing with one who may be Lugunica's future queen.

Subaru: Right now, we're just a super cute girl and a useless servant boy. You probably think your wife is the prettiest girl in the world. Isn't that what you thought when you proposed to her?

Old Man: My wife...

Quinella: <Ara, that was something he shouldn't have brought up... Not that he could have known...>

(Y/N): *.....You probed him, didn't you...?*

Quinella: <Hai~ And it's quite interesting to see how things connect in this world.>

(Y/N): *What does that mean??*

Quinella: <I'm not telling~>

(Y/N): ;-;

Old Man: I understand. You are correct indeed. I believed my wife was the most beautiful lady in the world.

(Y/N): *Ohhh... I get it now... Dam... I feel sorry for him...*

Quinella: <Ahh, it's quite tragic~>

(Y/N): *I'm gonna tune you out if you don't stop...

???: I'm back, Wilhelm. Sorry to make you wait outside. I bet you were bored, huh?

Some girl that has cat ears came over.

Quinella: <I believe you've been misinformed. That is a male. And his name is Felix>

(Y/N): :0

Wilhelm: No, not at all, these young men have been speaking with me.

Suddenly, knowing it's a he made me uncomfortable... She... I mean he started to inspect both of us.

Felix: Ah, nyow I see... Of course. You must be the boy's Emilia-sama mentioned.

Subaru: Emilia-did?

Felix: I guess you know nyothing at all, huh? Let's go, Old man Wil. See you both in the capital~

HmmmmmMMMMMmmmmMMMMMMM.

(Y/N): Trap

Felix: Huh?

Subaru: Nanii?!

I had to.

——————————————

Emilia: Well, see, we aren't going for fun. I received an important summons—

Subaru: If it's important, all the more reason! Aren't you in a battle for the throne? I want to help you! Please!

Rem: It seems there are people in the capital who helped Subaru-kun and (Y/N)-kun. This may be a good opportunity for them to go and thank them.

Subaru: Nice, assist, Rem!!

After he gave her a head pat, she started blushing... I'm counting down the days until Subaru notices...

And... Hmm... I guess I'd like to see how Felt was doing...

Subaru: Some people in the Capital helped me in the capital, I need to let them know I'm okay.

Roswaal🤡: Whyyy not. That can be kept separate from our royal selection business. They should go to the capital to thank everyone, as well as to receive treatment.

Subaru: Treatment???

Roswaal🤡: You overused your already exhausted gate in the mabeast battle... Treatment would tend to that wound. You met the emissary earlier, did you not?

(Y/N): The one with the cat ears?

Roswaal🤡: That was one of the capital's most brilliant users of water magic, as well as healing magic! Felix is a peculiar character. Even Emilia-sama had difficulty enlisting Felix's cooperation...

I zoned out while looking at the clown... What was he planning... That was all I was wondering...

——————————————

We're back at the capital...

Subaru: Uh... Emilia-tan, maybe we should stop this?

The two were holding hands. But it wasn't in the same way couples do, this was more like Emilia was a mother who couldn't let her troublesome son out of her sight.

Emilia: Absolutely not! I know you. The moment I look away you'll be doing something crazy.

For more context... On the way here-

Flashback

Subaru: OH, MAN!!! I'M SERIOUSLY MOVED!! I'M TOTALLY FANTASYING RIGHT NOW, BABY!!!!

Subaru was sticking out the door of the carriage, Ground Dragons have the Divine protection of wind evasion which enables them to be unaffected by the wind and not encounter any wind resistance while running. The effect also applies to the Dragon Carriage that the dragon pulls. But Subaru stuck his hand out of its area of effect, his fist met the wind resistance and he got flung out of the carriage.

Rem: Subaru-kun... Kawaii...

Subaru: PARALLEL WORLDS RUL- ABUBUBUBUBUBABABABABABA!!!!!

Emilia: S-SUBARU!!!!

(Y/N): For fuck sake...

Flashback End

Subaru: U-Uhh, I'm really sorry for that. But this is treating me like a kid!

Emilia: Even though you wanted to hold hands on our date in the village?

Subaru: I was physically and mentally prepared for that... This time, I'm not! My hands are sweating like crazy!

Save point guy: Would you two quit it with the flirting already? You're gonna drive away my customers.

(Y/N): Heh, Yo, Save point guy-san! We came to make good on our promise~

Save point guy: Save point guy? Just call me Kadomon kid

(Y/N): Kadomonn shinka!!

I said under my breath while chuckling a little. This guy is totally a Digimon.

Save point guy: Well, I appreciate that you felt obliged to shop, now that you ain't broke anymore. Here are the appas I promised.

He hands me a bag full of Apples... I mean Appas... I don't know if I'm going to get used to that...

——————————————

Subaru: Next is Felt and Old Man Rom.

Emilia: I thought we'd wrap things up without blame the first time. But then Reinhard's expression went dark, and he took the girl away.

Subaru: That makes it sound like kidnapping, or abduction and confinement. Ikemen really have it good...

Emilia: If we want to contact Reinhard, we should probably go to the guard station in front of the district for the nobility.

Subaru: Emilia-tan, about the royal selection that begins tomorrow...

Emilia: Subaru, what did I tell you? I brought you both here to fulfil your promises and then to get you healed. You don't have to worry about me...

——————————————

We were now standing in front of a large set of doors, I detected the presence of another behind us. And it turned out to be some Knight with purple hair.

???: Well, if it isn't Emilia-sama. It's good to see you again. Have you been well since we last met?

Emilia: Yes, everything is basically the same. You also seem well, Julius.

Julius: The mere fact that you remember me is an honour. You have only grown more beautiful, Emilia-sama.

He got on one knee and lifted Emilia's hand, after that he kissed it. I didn't really react, in a lot of Medival-like worlds, this was not an uncommon gesture. Subaru had a different reaction though...

Subaru: HHUUUUUUUUUUHHHH??????!!!!!

Emilia: Thank you. Forgive me for asking so abruptly. But I have business here, and I'd like you to act as my agent in the castle.

Julius: Does your business involve these young men?

"Young", he says.

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N), I don't have a family name. I'm a guest staying at Roswaal L Mathers' mansion, a pleasure to meet you.

Julius: The pleasure is mine.

He looked over at Subaru and he just grits his teeth and glared at him. What are we gonna do with him...

Julius: Hmmm... His character and attitude poorly suit his attire. That's no way to act before one you've just met.

Subaru: Thanks for the warning! I've got a warning for you, too. You shouldn't eat curry udon in that suit. If the soup splatters, the stains will really stand out.

(Y/N): Hmmm...

Julius: I don't know what "curry udon" is, but I shall keep that in mind. Now, allow me to show you to the conference mirrors.

Subaru: Conference mirrors?

Emilia: A metia that facilitates talking to someone using two mirrors facing one another.

(Y/N): So basically face time ;-;

Emilia: Face time??

(Y/N): Never mind. You'll just be more confused if I explain

Subaru began walking but was stopped.

Emilia: Subaru, wait here. You to (Y/N).

(Y/N): Don't need to ask me...

Subaru: Eh?

Emilia: Well, I don't think it would be a pleasant experience for you

Subaru: I've already had an experience that wasn't pleasant. That bastard, licking all over your cute little hand as if he owned it...

(Y/N): You're acting like an anime girl man ;-;

Emilia: I'll try to come back before things run too long. Please be good and wait, okay? Please?

——————————————

(Y/N): I'm older than both of you, yet she still talks to us as if we're children *sighs* Guess that's the only way she can see us when you act like one a lot of the time...

Subaru: Huuuh? Me? A child? I dunno about you, but there's no way she would agree to go on a date with me if she saw me as a child!!

(Y/N): I don't think you quite understand how Emilia's brain- ...

Subaru: Huh? Finish your sentence, man...

(Y/N): Doing that in front of the guard station is bold...

Subaru: What?

(Y/N): Wait here for a sec... Or follow me, makes no difference...

Subaru: I have no idea what you're talking about, you're not making sense-

I stand up and walk towards an alley where I saw a woman get pulled in.

——————————————

Ton: You little...

Chin: Don't screw around with us!

Kan: Want us to mess up that pretty face of yours?!

???: Don't make such a racket, commoners. Fools with no character pick fights for the most foolish of reasons...

(Y/N): Ight, Ight, I don't know what's going on and I don't give a shit. I'll make this quick and easy.

I push through the group of thugs place my hand on the woman's shoulder... But I notice her eyes narrow and then I sense an incoming attack.

I quickly jump back before her attack hits me.

???: Do not touch me as if you know me!!

Subaru/(Y/N): Eeh?

???: I don't want drooling commoners to follow me around.

(Y/N): Yeah yeah, okay. But you do realise what situation you're in, right? These thu-

I look at the three and realise... It's the same three from when we first came here...

Subaru: Are you three the capital's only thugs???

Ton: We met these guys in the alley behind the shopping district.

Chin: It's the brats from back then?

Subaru: For our sakes, could you jus-

Kan: Are you dumb?! That just makes it three against 3, the odds are even, we ain't gonna run just cuzza that!

???: You should correct that. It isn't three on three, but three on one on two.

Subaru/(Y/N): What???

???: Hai~ You interest me, strangely clothed man. My intuition tells me that you are the complete opposite of boring~

She said while grabbing onto my arm...

(Y/N): She's creepy... Anyway...

I unsheathe my sword and point it at them.

(Y/N): As you can see, things aren't the same as they were last time. If you wanna fight, you're definitely gonna get hurt~ Goa.

I cast Goa to make a point. The blade glows as it collects mana and shoots a small fireball just a few metres in front of them.

Chin: H-Heh, y-you think you can scare us with a little fire?

(Y/N): Hmm... If not fire... Then how about... Lightning?

Lightning falls from the sky and strikes in front of them, which definitely scared them and they ran off.

All: K-KSOU!!!! WE WON'T FORGET THIS!!!

???: Ara? I've never seen lightning magic before... I didn't even know it existed...

Rom: Hmm, what're you guys doing here?

We see old man Rom behind us and I slowly remove my hand away from that woman...

(Y/N): Oh, Old Man Rom!

Subaru: We ran into a bunch of thugs, but (Y/N) and I came here to intervene before they harmed this girl.

???: Don't misunderstand. Even without you two, I was in no trouble.

She said "Kisama"... Which is a pronoun for "you"... But in modern-day Japan... That's just rude... So I'm offended ;-;

(Y/N): Are you going to start going on about how you don't need our held because you don't need men or some nonsense like that?

???: No. This world is designed to operate in the way that works best for me, so I am never at a disadvantage.

(Y/N): 👁👄👁 Mhmm... Okay...

Rom: By the way, boy, you know where Felt went off to?

(Y/N): Hm? Last I heard she got taken away by Reinhard.

Rom: Reinhard?... It just had to be an Astrea, eh?

Subaru: Something wrong?

Rom: Nah, just talkin' to myself. You two try not to get into any more trouble, ya hear?

(Y/N): Un...

After that, he just walks away. I really am wondering what Reinhard did with Felt.

Emilia: I finally found you two!

Subaru: Wait, wait, wait!! You can't just pick up Emilia-tan while I'm away!!

He yells at the mysterious guy wearing a helmet. Seriously, the way he snaps at every male he sees near Emilia is beginning to annoy me a little.

Helmet Guy: Seems your buddy's got a screw loose, little lady. More worried about losing you to another man than happy to see you. A man's heart is so complex, it's a thrill to watch.

Subaru: You've got a pretty messed up fashion sense of your own.

Helmet Guy: Now, that's no way to talk to someone... As I'm a cool, good-natured man, I'll overlook it. But someone might lop off your head for that.

Emilia: Relax, Subaru. His outfit surprised me, too.

Helmet Guy: I was surprised when she asked for my help while I was looking for a lost child, too.

Subaru: Emilia-tan, you're too soft hearted. Most people would think a guy dressed like this was looking for a lost child to kidnap them.

???: Umu, how attentive you are to wait where you knew I would be. I commend your dedication, Al.

(Y/N): Wait, you were the lost child?... O-O...

I noticed Emilia hide behind Subaru when she saw that other girl... Hmm...

Subaru: Well, It looks like we both found the ones we were looking for. Let's go.

(Y/N): Alright then-

???: Wait. Strangely clothed boy.

(Y/N): Huh?

???: What's in that bag?

(Y/N): An Appa. You never seen one?

???: Don't make me laugh, Appa's have white flesh.

(Y/N):..... You've never had an unpeeled Appa before, have you? O_O Here, catch.

I throw her an Appa and she manages to catch it.

(Y/N): No matter how the world works, I don't think you should go skipping off after a bunch of street thugs. One other thing, my names (Y/N), not "strangely clothed boy".

We continue to walk. But it seemed that she had one other thing to say.

???: Wait...

Subaru: What now?

???: That Sword sheathed by your hip.

(Y/N): Hm? Ah, this is... My Partner... Sorry, but if you want to know where to get one, she's one of a kind.

——————————————

Emilia:... (Y/N), Subaru... That girl from before...

Subaru/(Y/N): Hm?

Emilia: Where did you meet that girl? And how?

Subaru: What's this, Emilia-tan? Are you jealous? Are you actually getting jealous over me?!

(Y/N): You know she asked me as well ;-; And we saw her getting cornered by some thugs so we intervened, that's all really. Why?

Emilia:... A-Ah, Nothing... If you both don't know, it's fine. Forget it.

(Y/N): Hmm.....

Quinella: <Priscilla Barielle... Or I guess I should say, Priscilla Benedict.>

(Y/N): *Huh?*

Quinella: <Ara... You've caught the eye of quite the character.>

(Y/N): *What are you on about?*

Quinella: <You shall find out very soon.>

(Y/N): 👁👄👁

——————————————

Priscilla: *Bites* Ahh, it really is an Appa!

Al: 0-0

Priscilla: (Y/N)... He said his name was...

Al: I' surprised you remember the name of that guy from earlier...

Priscilla: Of course, He is the opposite of boring in every way, he used lightning magic earlier, I'm curious as to what else he can do, and how strong he is... I want him.

Al: Huh? o_O

——————————————

(Y/N): Atchew!!

What the hell??

Subaru: Eh?! We have to stay here tomorrow?

Emilia: Of course! That was our agreement!

Subaru: Yeah, but we never reached Reinhard, right? So if we go to the castle tomorrow, we might see him...

Emilia: I'll be sure to ask about Felt.

Subaru: But I should go in person to—

Emilia: This is exactly why I can't take you with me! If I do, you'll push yourself too hard again. I don't want to let you do that. Understand?

Subaru: You're the one who doesn't understand... If I have to push myself to help you, I will. I want to push myself!

Emilia: Absolutely not. Until your body fully heals, No using magic or pushing yourself!...

She looks towards me and goes to speak, but I raise my hand to stop her.

(Y/N): I'm not like this hard head. Message received...

Emilia: Thank you. See, Subaru, be more like (Y/N), I know I can trust him to do as I ask. So please promise me.

Subaru:... Fine... I promise... I won't use magic... So please let me go with you!

Emilia: I can't bring outsiders into this. So please wait here with Rem, all right? Please give me a reason to trust you.

...

Timeskip

The next day, I did as asked. Not like I had much else to do anyway. I just scrolled through my old photos...

It's been a long time since I've seen my old friends... Youji... Tuka, Rory... Leilei...

Ayato... Julis, Claudia...

Asta, Yuno...

I always had to leave them... Or risk putting them in danger...

I sometimes wonder if it's okay for someone like to have friends...

To have a family...

I don't even remember my parents... But when I awoke, I was inside some sort of crystal.

I broke out... But I was disorientated and confused. I knew nothing. I didn't have an identity... There was just some weird mark on my back. I have no idea what that means.

I met and became friends with Stacia... She gave me my name... But I was separated from her...

Every time I think I've found a home... I'm either forced to leave... Or I ended up destroying it myself...

What will end up happening to this world... If I stay for too long.

(Y/N): Well... That's enough soul searching for now...

I stretch and exit my room. I see Rem with a bowl of Appa's in he arms.

(Y/N): Morning, Rem.

Rem: Good morning, (Y/N)-kun.

(Y/N): Hmm... No Subaru?...

Rem:......

(Y/N): *Sighs* He's gone to the castle... Hasn't he.... ?-_-

She nods silently.

Rem: Actually, Roswaal-sama waned me to relay a message for you. But he ordered me to tell you once we were alone.

That clown has a message for me?

Rem: He said "Observe, but do not intervene."

I felt a surge of adrenaline in that moment... Around this time my breathing would have hastened a little and my pupils would get a little thinner.

Rem: A-Are you okay?

(Y/N): I'm alright... I... Just had a thought...

Rem: I asked him what that meant, but he told me you would know once you heard the message.

(Y/N): Tch. Sorry Rem. I also have to leave.

Rem: H-Hai...

——————————————

After that, I was soaring through the skies of Lugunica. Keeping my eyes peeled for Subaru. It didn't take me very long to find his scent and follow it.

I then folded my wings and allowed myself to land right behind Subaru. It was quite a hard landing so I left cracks on the ground, making him jump. I stood up and retracted my draconic features.

Subaru: Again?! You gave me a flipping heart attack!!!!

(Y/N): You we're going to the castle, weren't you... -_-

Subaru: Please don't stop me! I need to be by her side!... If you had someone that you loved, you would understand!... Right... If It was Nella-chan, wouldn't you do the same thing?

(Y/N):... If it was Nella, I would do as she asked and stayed behind. *sighs* But... According to that "book" of his, this is supposed to happen... So I won't intervene. I'm going to join you.

Subaru: Plea- Wait... You're joining me?

(Y/N): You heard me...

Subaru: Yosh!! Let's go then!!

(Y/N): Do you even have a way in the castle?

Subaru:.... As a matter of fact... I do... Hitchhiking!

He raised his hand and a ground dragon with a carriage stopped right by us... Huh... Didn't think that would work.

——————————————

Al: You sure are lucky... Be grateful for this coincidence. We just happened to be on our way to the castle, too.

Subaru: The castle? What for?

Priscilla: There is only one reason to head to the castle today.

(Y/N): -.-

Al: You don't know? This young lady here is one of the candidates to succeed the throne of Lugunica, Priscilla Barielle-sama herself.

(Y/N): -.-

Subaru: For real? Then why did you pick us up?

Priscilla: Because... He was with you.

(Y/N): -.-

When we got in, she told me to sit next to her. Why was it her of all people?

She made herself comfortable and grabbed onto my arm again... She was the one who was going on about touching people you don't know... Talk about hypocrisy.

Priscilla: I have a feeling that with his presence, things will be more interesting~

Subaru: Interesting?

(Y/N): -.-?

Priscilla: This world is designed to operate in the way that works best for me, so it's a given that all things work in my favour. It is only a matter of choosing whether something amuses me or not.

(Y/N): So I'm amusing? -.-

Priscilla: In your case. My desire for your presence stems from a desire to alleviate my boredom~

(Y/N): 👁👄👁

——————————————

Guard: Your Appa holder?

Priscilla: Indeed. He is something of a wretched clown, whose sole priority is to bring my bittersweet red Appa's.

Guard:.... Hmmm... And what of this strangely dressed man?

(Y/N): -.-💢

Priscilla: My manservant~

Subaru: 👀

(Y/N): 🗿💢💢

Priscilla: He attends to all of my private needs.

If she holds my arm any tighter, I'm gonna feel more than her unbelievably sized breasts. 🗿

I want to die...

Oh wait...

I can't... 🗿

Guard:.... Everyone is inside. Make haste, please.

Priscilla: As their superior, it is my privilege to keep the masses waiting.

The large doors opened and we saw everyone inside. Everyone's eyes were on us.

Being the centre of attention in an event like this sucks ass.

Emilia: E-Eh? S-Subaru? (Y-(Y/N)?!

That look she's giving us... I'm receiving-

(Y/N): Uhhhhhhhhh

Priscilla: Is there a reason you stare at my manservant, half-wit?

(Y/N): 🗿...

Roswaal🤡: Myyyyyyyy, how nice to see you, Priscilla-sama! Do forgive my servant and guest for troubling you so.

Priscilla: Hmph~

After that she dragged me forward with her. Wait... No... Fuck...

(Y/N): Uhhh, Could you le-

I would have finished my sentence, but I could feel someone staring at me.

Roswaal....

There isn't a reason that I should listen to him...

But at the same time... I keep getting this unnerving feeling that something... Bad might happen if I don't... And not to me... Bit the people around me...

If it's for the sake of his goals, Tim his man doesn't care what he has to sacrifice...

...

I guess I'll just go along with this for now...

Yes. I'll just... Observe.... Despite how uncomfortable this is...

Emilia: Why are the both of you here? Didn't I tell you to be good and wait for me?

Guard: The council of wise men will now gather.

A bunch of old men walked out. The people managing the country in the king's absence...

After that, I went and stood over with a bunch of Knights.

Emilia: You'll definitely explain this to me later!

She said to Subaru before he also walked over.

Reinhard: You both came, after all, Subaru, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Eh?

Reinhard: When I heard Emilia-sama would be here, I suspected you'd both be here, as well.

(Y/N): Heh, Reinhard. We were looking for you, man.

Felix: Hi, Subaru-kyun, (Y/N)-kyun~

(Y/N): 👀👄👀

Subaru: You...

Reinhard: So you both now him?

Subaru: Not that I doubted him when he told me, but hearing that Felix is a "him" still feels weird.

Reinhard: Yes. He is a Knight, Felix Argyle. Despite appearances, he is a male.

Subaru: If you're a guy, what's the point in having those looks and even cat ears?!

Felix: I don't know what to say,you're the one who made the wrong assumption, Subaru-kyun.

We saw Julius join the group of Knights as well, Subaru immediately scowled when he saw him.

Reinhard: Subaru, what's the matter?

Subaru: Where I'm from, this is the expression you make when seeing a romantic rival!

(Y/N): For fuck sake, not everyone is out for Emilia man...

Guard: Now, If I may be so forward. I, Marcos, leader of the Imperial Knights, will direct today's proceedings. It all happened about half a year ago, when members of the royal family, starting with the king, went into hiding, one by one, causing—

???: Listen. I get that ya wanna talk up a good show here, but I'm busy, ya know. As we say in Kararagi, "Time is money."

Subaru: Oi Oi, The Kansai dialect?

Al: Eveidently, everyone in western Kararagi speaks that way.

???#2: I agree.

Marcos: Crusch-sama, should the Karsten family head say something like that?

Crusch: Observing formality is important, but it is also a fact that our time is limited. It would be wise to inform us why we are here at once. Naturally, I do have a general idea.

"You already know the purpose of this meeting?"

Crusch: Yes, Lord Miklotov. For a drinking party, correct? One day, we will face each other as rivals. But by sharing the same table and drinks, we will learn about one another.

Miklotov: No, that is not correct.

Crusch: Hm... Felix, this isn't what you told me.

Felix: Oh, come on... All I said was "Maybe it'll be a drinking party."

Crusch: I see. I jumped to conclusions. Forgive me. Allow me to retract what I just said.

Anastasia: Hey, now! Even is she backs down, my opinion isn't gonna change. No need to explain the royal selection now. We already know, right?

Emilia: I-I think we should hear the—

Anastasia: Sorry, but I wasn't askin' your opinion.

Subaru: Huh? You-

Al: Heyyy!!! I don't know what's up with the selection, so I'd kinda like to hear the rest!

Miklotov: Priscilla-sama, I'm told this man is your Knight. Have you not explained the selection to him?

Priscilla: Either way, you men will ramble on about it, yes? Continue, Marcos.

Marcos: Then. We've gathered you, who are qualified to be the dragon's priestess, because a new prophecy has been engraved in the Dragon Stone. It says, "From the five capable of becoming the new nation's leader, choose one priestess to enter into a covenant with the dragon."

Subaru: Five?

Reinhard: Yes, five. Currently, there are only four candidates. The royal selection hasn't even begun. But today, history is set in motion.

Marcos: Knight Reinhard van Astrea, come forward.

Reinhard: Yes, sir!

Reinhard stepped forward and kneeled.

Reinhard: I, Reinhard van Astrea, of the Imperial Knights, would like to announce my mission's completion. The dragon's priestess, the fifth and final candidate for the throne, has been located.

The doors opened... And I was kinda shocked to see who it was-

Reinhard: The one I, myself, revere as queen! Her name. Is Felt-sama!!

Subaru/(Y/N): Ehhhh?!

——————————————

Return to the Capital

——————————————

(A/N): That's all for now folks, see you next time~

Themanofculture loggin off~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 26 8
In another dimension four worlds came together. Two of the world's wanted peace with others, some couldn't trust the other world's and the last one w...
200K 3.4K 48
A/n: This will probably my biggest story I've thought of so far, and possibly one of the most dark and fucked up stories I've written so far. Y/n was...
148 0 16
"I don't care who you are. But stay away from my girl." "Let's see whom she really belongs to..." ** What do you do when you find out that you are j...
335 27 27
"I could feel it. The full strength of my brother's power. I didn't know how far away he was, but he definitely wasn't nearby. And yet still, he was...