Darkwood Falls Paranormal Inv...

Por blackcatmoonandstars

There was a point in Shawn Nelson's life when she felt she lost everything. She was 26 years old and lost he... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Credits

32 0 2
Por blackcatmoonandstars

Movies 

1. Fight Club. Dir. David Fincher. Perf. Brad Pitt, Edward Norton. 20th Century Fox, 1999. Film.

2. The Princess Bride. Dir. Rob Reiner. 20th Century Fox, 1987. Film.

Speeches 

1. Rowling, J.K. "The Fringe Benefits of Failure, and the Importance of Imagination." Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass. June 2008. Commencement Speech.

Books 

1. Austen, Jane. Pride and Prejudice. Whitehall, 1813. Print. 

2. Baum, L. Frank. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. George M. Hill Company, 1900. Print.

3. Bowen, Elizabeth. The Last September. Constable & Co Ltd, 1929. Print. 

4. Eliot, George. Middlemarch, A Study of Provincial Life. William Blackwood and Sons, 1829. Print. 

5. Fitzgerald, F. Scott. The Great Gatsby. Charles Scribner's Sons, 1925. Print.

6. Gutcheon, Beth. More Than You Know. William Morrow Paperbacks, 2000. Print. 

7. Hawthorne, Nathaniel. The Scarlet Letter. Ticknor, Reed, and Fields, 1850. Print. 

8. Kerouac, Jack. On the Road. Viking Press, 1957. Print. 

9. King, Stephen. Bag of Bones. Scribner, 1998. Print. 

10. King, Stephen. Carrie. Doubleday, 1974. Print. 

11. King, Stephen. 'Salem's Lot. Doubleday, 1975. Print. 

12. King, Stephen. The Shining. Doubleday, 1977. Print. 

13. Rowling, J.K. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Bloomsbury, 1997. Print.

14. Seuss, Dr. How the Grinch Stole Christmas! Random House, 1957. Print. 

15. Stevenson, Robert Lewis. Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Longmans, Green & Co, 1886. Print. 

16. Stowe, Harriet Beecher. Uncle Tom's Cabin. John P. Jewett and Company, 1851. Print. 

17. Styron, William. Darkness Visible: A Memoir of Madness. Random House, 1990. Print.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Hidden Por Soph

Hombres Lobo

998 57 12
[DISCONTINUED] **MATURE LANGUAGE AND CONTENT** **POSSIBLE TRIGGERS** WATTYS2018 I walk down the staircase, entranced with his sharp, angular feature...
728 221 11
Curiosity killed the cat. Or at least that's what a young ghost woman, Grey, tells herself everyday, feeling the same tug to know more about the huma...
1.3K 82 10
Exposition: I got in trouble. Today was supposed to be a good day. I was supposed to be on my way to the college of my dreams, but everything was th...
19.3K 1.6K 50
Where do you go after everything falls apart? Do you retreat to the life you hated or stumble forward into the unknown? After the Clan crumbles benea...