hearts & abilities enoch o'co...

By wandazdead

COMPLETED: when jake and his sister enter a whole new world and time seems to run out what happens when promi... More

before we get started
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-

-14-

1.7K 29 2
By wandazdead

Everyone was walking along the beach, Y/n was next to Enoch with the book in one hand and Claire's hand in the other.

Jake was slightly behind everyone with Emma floating. She had rope tied around her waist so she couldn't float away. Jake had the crossbow Emma's shoes in his hands and a strong grip on the rope attached to the blonde.

The pair caught up with everyone and they all stopped moving. Jake pulled Emma back to the ground and she put her shoes back on, removing the rope from around her waist.

Fiona looked up at the twins "I'm sorry guys. What do we do now?"

Jake shook his head "Is there any sign of Barron and Miss Peregrine?"

Olive sighed "Gone, Barron must have had a boat"

Emma looked out to the sea whilst she thought and jake nodded at everyone "We have to go after them, we know he's taking her to blackpool"

Millard sighed "But Plackpool is miles away. The next ferry doesn't go for hours, we'll never make it in time"

"Not unless we go by boat too"

Emma gave everyone a bubble so they could breath underwater and they all swam to stand on the deck of the sunken boat. Emma blew and spun as she did making all the water leave the inside of the boat.

The boat started to rise to the surface and everyone let out breathes and the water around them disappeared and the bubbles over their heads popped.

Olive set fire to all the coal burners to get the boat moving faster. And the boat finally resurfaced.

Everyone made it into the steering room and looked out the windows. Enoch picked up Claire so she could see and Bronwyn lifted up the masked twins so they could see.

...

Jake pointed to the map "So there's a loop in Blackpool, it's only six months old. January the 11th, 2016. With Miss Avocet gone, it can't be reset, won't the loop close?"

Jake looked at Emma confused and the girl nodded "Then it's back to real time. Jake you know what this means don't you?"

Jake nodded "You're gonna die"

Emma shook her head "That's not what I meant. We have to get to our own time but you and Y/n don't" she gestured towards the closed doors "You can continue to live in 2016"

Jake shook his head "But why would me and Y/n do that?"

"If we kill Barron, he'll be gone but time will carry on. He won't go to Florida...Abe won't die and you both can go home"

"Me and Y/n could see our grandpa. Listen I can explain everything to them, I can persuade them to take me and Y/n to the Island and...wait will you still be there?"

Emma shook her head "Our old loop's gone for good, none of us would see eachother again"

"I thought you wanted me to stay"

"I know you'll choose Abe. If I minded I wouldn't have told you"

The two moved closer to eachother, about to have a moment but they quickly jumped apart when the doors were pushed open.

Y/n stood there with a smirk, silently teasing her blushing brother.

"So have you found Miss Avocet's loop on the map yet?"

Jake and Emma both grabbed the map and walked over to everyone else "It's here but it's new, she made it early this year. That's mine and Y/n's year, if we don't get out before it closes we're stick in January 2016"

Enoch rolled his eyes "Great. So time catches up with all of us, we all die except you two. Plan?"

"The loop closes at 4:30, that means we need to get in rescue the Ymbrynes then get out"

Enoch nodded with an attitude "Yea, If were not already dead. Miss Avicet said the machine is in the cellar of the Blackpool Tower building. That means we'll be indoors with hollows"

Jake nodded "No we won't, I've got a plan. But I'm gonna need your help"

Y/n stepped forward and patted Jake's shoulder "Dear brother, sorry we interrupted your little make out session but you need to enlighten us with this plan of yours so I can change it" she turned to face everyone else with a smile "If we don't want to die the changes will be needed, come one little bro walk us through it"

Jake shook his head and pushed Y/n's hand off his shoulder "Shut up and I'm older by 7minutes you idiot!"

Y/n smiled widely as she hit him on the back of the head "Well it seems the younger one's always the pretty one" she grabbed the map and took a seat on the floor as she looked at it.

Jake turned to look Enoch dead in the eyes "If you and my sister have a thing going on or will have hurt her and I'll kill you"

Enoch was going to say something but he was cut off by Y/n "Oh shut up Jake! Your aim is crap and you're in love with a girl you met 3days ago" she turned to look up at him "Should I keep going?"

Jake rolled his eyes at her as he shook his head and started to explain the plan to everyone.

...

They arrived at the docks in Blackpool and put down the bridge type thingy. Emma and Millard followed the Potman Twins down it and onto the pier.

Jake looked at the ghost train with squinted eyes "This can't be it, can it?"

Emma nodded at him "Loop entrances can be anywhere. The one in London's in a subway tunnel"

The four of them entered the ghost train and walked through the actual loop entrance.

Jake turned to look at his sister and the other two "Are you sure this is it?

Y/n pushed open a trap door to see loads of people on the pier "Yea...I think so, there are people lots and lots of people Jake"

Jake nodded at his sister before gently pulling her away from the trap door and closing it "You're okay just breathe, remember what grandpa used to say"

Y/n nodded at him "Yea" she took a deep breathe in and stumbled back a little bit, once she steadied herself she sent a sarcastic thymbs up to Jake with a grin "I'm fine, don't worry Tygrysku"

The boy nodded with a satisfied smile and turned to Millard "Millard, There's something I need you to do first"

The boy sighed as he took of his hat and undid the top buttons of his shirt "All right, I know" they waited for him to be completely in the nude and left the ghost train.

Jake pointed forward "Look, there's the tower. It's not far"

Y/n swore she could hear the shivering in Millard's voice "Easy for you to say. I'm freezing" she was right.

As usual.

But the four of them made their way towards the tower, once they made it outside Jake looked at both the girls "Ready?" They both nodded at them and all four of them entered the tower.

They huddled in a booth, which sat higher above the ground. Jake sighed as he looked at both the girls "All of the doors to the cellar are locked. The only way to reach the Ymbrynes is through there" he gestured to a doorway "It's backstage"

Millard put his hand on Y/n's shoulder with an invisible smile "Y/n, how many hollows can you see?"

Y/n scanned the room and shook her head "Four. That's good news"

Emma shook her head as the two locked eyes "Y/n, I think you and I have a very different definition of good news"

Jake agreed with his sister "No, Emma it means Barron's other friends haven't arrived yet so they haven't started the experiment"

Y/n leaned closer to them for a moment "It means we're not too late, we can still save them"

"Ok, Emma"

The girl took a deep breathe as she slowly unbuckled her boots and Jake tied a rope around her waist.

"Y/n, you're also up. Can you do that floating thing?"

"Yea, the energy in my hands keeps me up" she glanced at Emma "Do you know what to say and when to say it?"

"Yea"

The two smiled at eachother as Y/n started to build the energy in her hands and let them have a soft, red glow.

Barron grinned at his people "Our brethren should be joining us momentarily. This is a day to-"

He was cut off by both Y/n and Emma talking in synce "Hey!"

Barron turned to look at the floating pair and so did his people.

Y/n kept her hands steady as she floated next to Emma.

"You down there! We killed your hollow friend, Mr. Barron"

Y/n nodded at Emma's words "And now we've come for Miss Peregrine"

Emma carried on "Bring her and all the other Ymbrynes to the end of the pier in five minutes"

Y/n smirked "Or face the consequences. I told you to kill me when you had the chance Barron" she floated back down to where Jake was and helped him pull Emma back.

Barron turned to look at the follow hollows "These children must be as insane as their headmistress" they all chuckled at his words. Barron clapped his hands together "Still, the hollows will be glad for a feed" he looked around the room "Where are you? I know you're in here somewhere!"

Millard knocked over a tin can, getting their attention.

"Ha! Good. Listen to me, I want you to follow Mr. Archer and Mr. Clark. They're going to take you down to the pier...for a little afternoon tea" Mr. Barron looked at two men "Mr. Archer, Mr. Clark, gather the hollows and take them to the pier"

The bald man raided his eyebrows "Thise children killed Malthus?"

A ginger man spoke up next "Barron's had it in for Malthus ever since he killed Abe Portman"

Barron shook his head "I tracked Abe Portman for months. All I needed was a few more minutes to get the location of Miss Peregrine's loop from him. But no! Malthus couldn't wait, and instead I had to masquerade as a psychiatrist for three weeks! In Florida! Have you ever been to Florida?"

The ginger man shook his head in response. Barron straightened his back and glared at the two men he was speaking two before "Did I not tell you to gather the hollows?"

The woman with spiky hair spoke up "What if it's a trap?"

Barron scoffed "Of course it's a trap! Of course it is Miss Edward's, but what of it? A couple of children against four hollows. Let's get this over with"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 806 17
Y/N and Alex Cooper were never normal twin sisters. They were different than most people, and those people are what we call normals. Their dad had...
38.5K 601 14
(Y/N) was hidden away all her life, her parents trying to keep her safe from the outside world, they succeeded her whole life until she was 16, runni...
21K 498 18
Hi there. My name is Amelia Jones. At first glance, people see me as ordinary, just another pretty face in the crowd. If only they knew... My best fr...
218K 5.5K 37
COMPLETED AND UNDER EDITING Aspen Holloway has been through a lot. Four loops and four hundred years, and she was tired of running. The wights and h...