COMPLETED AND UNDER EDITING
Aspen Holloway has been through a lot. Four loops and four hundred years, and she was tired of running. The wights and hollows have been raiding the loops that she has been staying in, killing everyone that she cares about, all because of her peculiarity. She is a threat, and they need to eliminate her.
Now she stays in Miss Peregrine's loop, quiet and only makes friends with a few other peculiars. What will happen when Jacob finds the loop and the Hollows arrive?
Disclaimer-- Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children belongs to Ransom Riggs, I only own my character Aspen
Highest rank-- #329 in fanfiction 11/13/16
- Chapter One-- Jacob Arrives
- Chapter Two-- My Peculiarity/Talking With Jacob
- Chapter Three- Nightmares
- Chapter Four-- Breakfast
- Chapter Five-- Victor
- Chapter Six- Doomed from the Start.
- Chapter Seven- Please Don't Leave Us
- Chapter Eight-- Deal
- Chapter Nine-- Taken
- Chapter Ten-- Horace Helps My Mental State
- Chapter Eleven-- Gerard
- Chapter Twelve-- Panic! At The Lighthouse
- (AU) Hide and Seek
- Please Read-- Problems with my book
- (AU) Hide and Seek [Part Two]
- Chapter Thirteen-- She Was Here But Now, She's Gone
- Chapter Fourteen-- Reality
- New Story-- Horace
- Chapter Fifteen-- Drowning Is Not My Favorite Pass Time
- Chapter Sixteen-- Safe and Sound
- (AU) Fences [Part One]
- Chapter Seventeen-- Group Hug!
- Chapter Eighteen-- Only The Beginning
- Chapter Nineteen-- Shadows
- Quick A/N- Please Read
- Chapter 20-- The Void
- Chapter Twenty-One-- Conclusions
- Chapter Twenty-two- Creepy Gerard at Victor's Funeral
- Christmas Special HARRY POTTER EDITION
- New Collab Account/ sequel information
- Chapter Twenty-three-- Final Goodbyes
- So... Close...
- FINAL CHAPTER: Goodbye Old Loop, You WereThe Best Loop Anyone Could Have