Abused ♥ (A One Direction Fan...

By xImperfectx

Katrina is 17 and lives a life as an abused girl. Her parents abuse her and her 2 1/2 year old sister Nicole... More

Abused ♥ (A One Direction Fanfiction)
Whoa, New Friends ♥
Dinner Out, Protecting Friends ♥
News, Lots and Lots of News ♥
Drinking Away Problems, Not The Best Idea ♥
Finding Out The Genders ♥
When Things Go Bad ♥
Premature Twins ♥
Five Dates ♥
Nicole Has What?!? ♥
Memory Loss ♥
Fans Know More Then Me ♥
Chemo and Double Surgery ♥
Nightmares and Breakfast ♥
Five Dates ♥
Broken Hearts, This I Promise You ♥
Kat and Baby Girl ♥
Baby Lexi ♥
Engaged, Baby Morgan ♥
Girls Day Out, Guys Day In ♥
Car Crash, Funeral ♥
Epilogue ♥
Looking Back (Authors Note)

How This Crazy Story Begins ♥

28.8K 552 361
By xImperfectx

Katrina on the side. Nicole is in the external link.

~~~~~~~

I woke to the sound of screaming. I can not believe I live this way. My parents abuse both me and my 2 year old sister Nicole but this was going to be the last time it happens. Tonight, I am going to take off with Nicole and leave here. She doesn’t deserve it. Lately I have been having to cover up her bruises with waterproof makeup. Same with me. If you are wondering a bit about me I will tell you a bit about myself.

My name is Katrina and I am 17 years old. I have brown hair and somewhat nice green eyes. I look decent at least. Not the best. I could look way better like most of the rest of my family, but I do not. 

I have been abused from the age of 6.  I have found ways to get over all of the abuse, but it is really hard to. I have a little sister. Her name is  Nicole.  I honestly  love her to death. 

After I heard Nicole scream I ran out of my room in my pajama’s and into her room. She was laying on the floor with a huge cut across her head and bruises up and down her body with my mom and dad around her looking at her discustingly.

“Get the flip out of my way!!!” I yelled as I pushed them and scooped up Nicole. I ran out of the room with her in my arms and went into my room. I placed her on my bed and quickly locked the door. No way were my parents touching her again.

“K-Katrina?”" Nicole said hoarsely from the bed. I sprinted over there while I heard pounding on the door.

“What Nicole?” I asked sweetly

“I’m hurting” she said sadly.

“Not anymore, let me bring you to the bathroom to get you cleaned up” I said as I picked her up and carried her into my bathroom. Yes, my room does have a small bathroom. it has a sink, a toilet, and a small bath. I set her down on the bathroom rug and kneeled down to her height.

“Where does it hurt?” I asked and she pointed to her head where her cut was, and to her rest of her body where her bruises were. I decided to start with a bath with a pains salt. It helps relieve pain. I turned on that water so it wasn’t to hot or cold. I then poared in the salts and stirred them in with my arm. I helped Nicole get out of her clothes and into the tub to help remove the pain.

“Katrina?” she asked looking at me while she was sitting in the water. I was pulling out a towel, a washcloth, some baby wash, and 2 in 1 baby hair soap that is ‘no tears’ formula.

“Yes?” I asked as I lastly grabbed some bandaids, some makeup, some of her clothes that I keep handy for times like this, and some ointment for the cut.

“Whats going to happen after today?” she asked

“Well I am going to take you away from here. You don’t deserve to be hurt like your getting. Tonight before mom and dad return home we will leave with some bags of nessesities that we will need. I will take good care of you Nicole” I said

“Thanks Katrina” she said and a thought crossed my mind. How is her life going to be without a mom. She needed a mom in her life.

“If you want to, you can call me mom. You can also call me your sister or Katrina. The reason I say you can call me mom is because you need one and with our mom you are not getting one.” I said

“Ok Katrina, I mean mommy” she said with a smile. I smiled back and helped her out of the tub and dried her off. I then got her changed and fixed up her head then put her hair up into pigtails. I picked up Nicole and placed her on my bed.

“Can you stay here for me? I am going to take a quick shower and get changed” I said and she nodded. I turned on the t.v. to the wonderpets and grabbed a outfit of a white tank top, a One Direction sweatshirt, and some jean shorts. I put them on the counter of the bathroom as I stripped down and hopped into the bathtub (it has a shower head above it and a curtain in front of the bathtub) I took a very quick shower and hopped out. I put on the outfit I had layed out and brushed out my hair. I came into the main area where Nicole was laying up on my bed. 

“Hey Nicole” I said to her “You wanna go pack your bags, mom and dad should be gone now” I said and she nodded. I opened the door quietly and tiptoed down the hallway with Nicole behind me. We quietly opened her room door to see no one in there. I ushered her into the room and said “Grab your favorite clothing items, you bedding, and a few toys or whatever else you want, ok?” I asked and she nodded. I hurried back to my room and grabbed a big duffle bag and headed back to her room. She didn’t choose much thank goodness. She had like 7 tops, 3 shorts, 1 pair of jeans, 2 pairs of sweatpants, 6 undergarments, 1 pair of shoes, 2 pairs of sandals, a few nightgowns, her bedding set, her favorite stuffed animal, and a few small toys. I helped her pack it all away into the duffle and then I carried it to our room and I held her in my arms. I made it to my room and set her on my bed along with the duffle. I turned on One Directions song One Thing. We both love one direction so I knew it was fine. I then grabbed a bigger duffle and packed away my stuff. I manged to get my good clothes, some shoes and sandals, a blanket and pillow, my I Pod, and some other stuff. I then turned off my laptop that was playing the music and put it in there along with its charging cord. I then grabbed my phone and put it into my pocket and my charging cord into the bag. I then put both of the duffle bags on my shoulder and carried them downstairs and placed them by the door. I went back upstairs and grabbed Nicole and carried her downstairs I placed her at the table. It was now 1:00 in the afternoon and we hadn’t eaten. I grabbed some cheerios and passed her a bowl of them with milk and a spoon. She gobbled them up quickly and I just ate a simple orange. I am anorexic and I barely eat. I then grabbed a bookbag and filled it with food (mostly for Nicole) I grabbed 3 boxes of cheerios, a couple boxes of cherrios, some waters, and some other food items. I then got all of the bags on my shoulders. Then I picked up Nicole and we walked out of our house for the last time. I walked out holding Nicole as we made our way down the streets to a park in another town the time was 6:00 now and you could hear Nicole’s stomach growling. I stopped at the park, placed our bags down, and set her down.

“You hungery?” I asked

“Yes” she said and I pulled out a different box of cherrios and 2 paper plates. I gave her 1 cup of cherrios and I gave myself a half cup. “Why don’t you eat Katrina?” she asked

“I am just not hungery, thats all” I said and she just shrugged. After we finshed eating, I put away our stuff and pulled out a bottle of water. I took a swig and then gave it to Nicole who did the same. I put it away and then held Nicole as I carried her and our bags over to the swingsets. When it was 7:00, we set out on foot again. At around 10:00 I was becoming really tired and Nicole was asleep on my shoulder. I had to find a place to sleep. I saw a huge house up ahead that was not lit inside. I quickly made my way up to it. I grabbed a bobby pin out of my hair and picked the lock. I walked inside and then locked it behind me so that the owners wouldn’t notice. I went over to one of the couches and collapsed on it. I placed the bags on the floor next to me as I drifted off to sleep with Nicole in my arms…….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn’s POV

We arrived at our house around 11:00 P.M.. We had spent most of the day and night in the recording studio and now we had a few days off. We needed rest. I opened the door with the rest of the lads following. When I walked in, I saw something that almost scared me. I saw a girl sleeping on our couch with a little girl in her arms. How did she get in here?

“Who let the girl in here?” I whisper asked

“What girl?” Harry asked and I pointed to the couch. All of there jaws dropped

“She’s pretty” Louis said and Liam slapped the back of his head lightly

“Oi!” Louis said a little loud causing the little girl to stir. She saw us and her eyes went wide. She wiggled out of the girls grasp and ran up to us

“Yo-Yo-Yo-Your One Direction” she said in Awe with huge eyes

“Yes, yes we are, who are you?” Liam asked

“I’m Nicole” she said

“What are you doing here Nicole?” I asked

“Well simply my mom and dad hurt me and my sister so we ran away. My sister must have been tired so we found a sleeping place” she said. Wow, she knew some big words for a little kid.

“Oh, I am sorry, are you still tired?” Harry asked and she rubbed her eyes.

“Yea” she said and planted herself on the couch next to where her sister was sleeping. There were still 2 other couches.

“You cold?” Niall asked

“Yea, but I have some blankets” she said and then got up and went to a duffle bag that was next to the couch where her sister was sleeping. She pulled out a blanket, a pillow, and a stuffed Llama. She layed down on the couch and pulled the blankets over herself. She quickly feel asleep.

“So what are we gonna do?” Liam asked

“Help them” we all said at the same time

8:00 A.M. the next morning

I woke up the next morning walked downstairs to see the little girl doing an ‘I gotta go’ dance in the living room.

“Need help finding the bathroom?” I asked and she nodded and she walked, practically waddled over to me. i took the lead and she waddled behind. I opened the door to a big bathroom. I closed the bathroom door. Soon I heard the toilet flush and then I heard a knock on the door. I opened to see Nicole pointing to the sink. I helped her by picking her up and holding her so she wouldn’t fall. She washed her hands and dried them. I then just carried her back to the living room and sat her down.

“Thanks Zayn” she said

“No problem Nicole, and what would you like to eat?” I asked

“I get to choose!?!” she asked wide eyed

“Yea, what would you want if you could have anything?” I asked

“Pancakes or mufffins with bacon” she said

“We can do that, now you just sit on the couch for a bit and then the food will be done” I said

“Ok, thanks Zayn!” she said with a smile

“No problem” I said and walked into the kitchen where Harry was popping some muffins into the oven. “Hey Harry, I am guessing you heard what she wanted to eat” I said

“Yep, the food should be done soon” Harry said then I decided to try to wake up the lads. I ended up getting them all up without much problems. I then walked back down to see Harry putting bacon and muffins in the center of the table. Nicole hopped up when she saw us.

“Hi, is breakfast ready?” she asked

“Yea, go to the table and get in a seat” Harry said and she squealed. She scampered over to the table and we followed. She could not reach the seat. She kept trying but failed.

“Need help?” Louis asked her

“Yea” she said

“No need to worry, superman is here” he said as he swooped her up and onto the seat. She giggled.

“Thanks Louis” she said

“No problem” he said as he sat back down in his seat. We all grabbed our food but saved some for the girl on the couch.

“Who is the girl on the couch?” I asked her

“My sister Katrina. You guys should get to know her, she’s really nice” she said

“Ok we will” Niall said and then we heard a scream from the living room. I guess Katrina has awoken.

Katrina’s POV

I woke up in the living room of the house I had spent the night in. I looked down in my arms. Where is Nicole? Where could she be? I glanced in the room we were in and saw no one. I screamed and then a couple boys came running out. I wanted to squeal with excitement and terror. In front of me was One Direction. I looked down on myself quickly. I was wearing my One Direction sweatshirt and then I had jean shorts. My hair was probably a huge mess.

“I-I-I am so s-sorry. P-Please D-D-Don’t call the cops. I wi-will le-leave. Where is my baby s-sister?” I said stumbling with my words.

“Hey, hey, hey its fine. Your sister in fine. You can join us for breakfast” said Liam and they turned to the kitchen. I could smell bacon and blueberry and chocolate chip muffins. It smelled good. I followed them in there to see Nicole sitting next to Zayn and an empty spot beside her. I sat next to her and whispered to her

“What did you say to them?” I asked

“Just what has happened plain and simple” she said and my mouth gaped a bit.

“Everything. Parents beat us. Running away from home. The facts” she said and then I just shook my head. I looked at the muffins and bacon and then at my plate. ‘Was I Supposed to take one?’ I thought

“Hey, you can take as many as you want Katrina” Zayn said. Wait, how did he know my name?

“How do you know my name?” I asked confused

“Nicole told me” he said and then I nodded understanding. I grabbed one blueberry muffin and two slices of bacon. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy, especially Niall.

“Is that all your eating?” he asked eyebrows raised

“Yea, I am not hungery” I said and they shrugged. Wow, it was easy to convince them. After we all finished eating, I picked up Nicole and my bags.

“What are you doing?” Harry asked

“Leaving” I said

“Well you don’t have to. You can stay with us. We have plenty of room and we understand what you are going through is hard.” Liam said

“Ok, but only if its ok, I would feel like a burden” I said feeling guilty

“You are not a burden, don’t say that, now stay here and watch some t.v. with Nicole. What are your each favorite colors?” Niall asked

“Well mine is Orange and hers is purple” I said

“Ok now we are going to get busy. Ignore any noises or people coming through, its going to be a surprise.” Said Liam

“Don’t spend to much on me. I really don’t want you to” I said

“But we want to” Zayn said and they ran upstairs. I sighed and turned on Spongebob Squarepants. She loved it and I would never admit it, but I like it too. We watched it as people walked by holding furniture and paint and so much stuff. I felt WAY to expensive. I would have been content with this couch.

5 hours later

they came back downstairs and said

“We are finished, you wanna see your rooms?” they asked

“Yes!” she said as we walked upstairs. I held Nicole as we walked up. We went to her room first and then they said

“Wanna see?” to Nicole. I set Nicole down and she said

“YES!” she said and grabbed the doorknob and it opened and what we saw amazed me.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 926 28
Tayla Tomlinson is a 17 year old girl who is just trying to find her place in the world. She loves her boyfriend Zayn Malik who is known as the bradf...
28.1K 515 22
Aryn is a 21 year old that is a big fan of One Direction. She has two of the bestest friends in the world. She lives in England. She has a perfect li...
918K 15.1K 51
*NOTE: THIS WAS WRITTEN IN 2012-2013, OLD JOKES USED!* Skyler Bradley has been abused by her parents for as long as she remembers, she has a best fri...
50.3K 764 30
Emma is 19 and her brother happens to be none other, than Louis Tomlinson. Her best friend Christie is in love with Zayn. She lives with her brother...