The Legendary Forest

By legendaryfever

How far will you go to bring peace to your kingdom? How far will you go to protect your newly beloved? ~~ Whe... More

Main Characters and Other Info
Rewrite Chapter 1
Rewrite Chapter 2
Rewrite Chapter 3
Rewrite Chapter 4
Rewrite Chapter 5:
Rewrite Chapter 6
Rewrite Chapter 7
Rewrite Chapter 8
Rewrite Chapter 9
Rewrite Chapter 10
Rewrite 11
Rewrite Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Rewrite
Chapter 14 Rewrite
Chapter 15 Rewrite
Chapter 16 Rewrite
Chapter 17 Rewrite
Rewrite Chapter 18
19 rewrite
A Flash to the Past
Rewrite Chapter 20
Rewrite chapter 21
Rewrite Chapter 22
Rewrite Chapter 23
~Part 2~
NL: Chapter 1
NL: Chapter 2
NL: Chapter 3
NL: Chapter 5
NL: Chapter 6
NL: Chapter 7
NL: Chapter 8
NL: Chapter 9
NL: Chapter 10
NL: 11
NL 12
NL 13
NL: 14
NL: 15
NL: 16
NL: 17
NL: 18
NL 19
NL 20
Legendary Forest Chronicles PART 3

NL: Chapter 4

1 0 0
By legendaryfever

Reunite of the Forest

            A girl smiled to herself as the cool wind blew through her turquoise hair.  It has been several eves since she spoke with Niderudion, but they often sent each other messages.  In her hand was a lervizon where she was currently speaking to her brother with.

She laughed out loud and shook her head, "You did not just do that!"

"Oh please, it was fine." Nakosir waved his hand, "Those reedin dimwits were completely scared.  I held the rim tip of my sword up to their necks.  Then that's when I told them if they enter again blood would be spilled and I wouldn't be mine."  He shook his back laughing through the other end

"Is it just me or are they getting weaker?" Naricelissa looked up at the night sky in wonder.

"Yeah, I've been feeling that too." Nakosir nodded, "It almost makes me wonder if they are just sending their weakest ones while the strong ones plan for something big."

Naricelissa's eyes darkened, "I know something terrible must be happening.  I found out that two more kingdoms were recently covered with darkness.  The people remaining became trapped with two different mindsets fighting against each other in their heads."

Nakosir widen his eyes, "It can't be!" He shook his head, "Her Highness is thankfully fine.  You must tell me though, which kingdoms got veiled with darkness?"

"The Kingdoms, Sirenzania and Dizaría did.  Niderudion told me."

"Oh?" Nakosir whistled, "You're still in touch over the lervizon, I'm surprised."

"Shut up, you." Naricelissa turned her head, face turning red.  "He doesn't want me to see him anyways." She muttered as she starts complaining.

Nakosir looked over from his lervizon, "Oh?  Why is that?"

He realized as she began making the face she makes when she is annoyed about something and most likely will start complaining.

"He wants to protect me or something stupid like that.  Does he not know who I am?" She scoffed in annoyance, "I practically made him stronger than you ever did in a few years you been his knight.  He thinks if I go over reedins will follow and alert others.  If someone follows, I defeat them.  I know how to move with stealth quite quietly, but quickly.  If anything he needs to be protected more being in that filthy light kingdom."
   She sighs, crossing her arms, "The only reason he is surviving is because I gave him an orb of luminescence before he left.  When it runs out, it's over since he refuses to drink that vial--Not that I blame him, but does he not get it?  I want to see him.  I want to cross the forest and trees so whenever he goes out to fight I want to see him.
        "I want to kiss him and embrace his warmness and tell him everything I missed." She took a deep breath before raising her arms in the air, "Heavens, I'll go into Narvidia if I have to!"

Nakosir laughed awkwardly, "Yeah... I suppose you both want to protect the other.  Though I'd rather you spare me the details of your relationship." Nakosir looked up awkwardly.  "But all you said, want me to record and tell him that for you?!"

"What?!  Don't you dare!" Naricelissa glared at him through her lervizon.  She then sighed, "Oh no, I believe you are mistaken about something."  The girl shook her head anxiously, "We're not like that.  Please who would I be, he's younger than me and I just turned seventeen."

Nakosir smirked, "Yeah I know, the day after he left.  It must have been a perfect birthday present." Nakosir let out a hollow laugh.

"Oh quiet." She shook her head, "It wasn't his fault, Nako.  It was the only thing he could think of to stop the destruction."

Her brother grins again, "I bet he still thinks your sixteen."

"Hey that's not..." She trailed off to think, "Yeah," She sighed, "You're probably right."

"Though His and Her Highness' birthday is later at the end of month!" He pressed his hands together making a knowingly facial expression.

"What do you want me to do about it?" She shrugged, narrowing her eyes.

"Hmm I don't know, maybe give him something he'd like?" He smiled.

"I'm suffering in poverty with you as the only one helping me and Nasima with food and you think I have the capability to get a present?!" She exclaimed, "Nothing against him or anything.  Besides he has everything he wants, materialistic that is."

"You know you could live closer to the palace, Her Majesty said me and any of those who live with me could." Her brother stares at her in wonder.

Why is it that she never agreed?

He never knew.

"That's the easy way out," Naricelissa told him.  "Besides what about everyone else in poverty with barely enough food or capability to survive.  Sure, we love the royalty but they have no idea what some of their civilians face.  I couldn't leave them alone.  Maybe that's why they enjoy festivals because everything is free.  If I go it is because I have helped and solved their problems too!" She put a hand on her chest.

Her brother smiled, "I see.  You always been selfless.  Though when you mention loving royalty, I think you're just talking about one prince in particular."

Naricelissa shook her head, "Jeez when are you going to drop the teasing and jokes?!"

"Aw, but it's so fun to!" He laughed.

"Yeah, for you." She muttered, "Anyway I'm going to the deeper ends of the forest.  Maybe I'll see him and then I'll-"

"Hey Narica," He suddenly asked seriously, "What is your purpose of pursuing him if you don't want to change your style of living until everything else is fixed?  What if he wants to marry you?  And you don't want that because of lifestyles..." He trailed off before continuing,
     "Then again I can't see you like that at all.  You are free and kinda wild fighting in the forest and saying whatever you want.  If you wedded him, you would have to be proper and probably won't be allowed to do anything unlady-like.  Everything you do would be monitored and you know how hard it is for them to go anywhere, so imagine if that was you."

Naricelissa stared at her brother, not knowing what to say.  The girl's eyes widen as she stared intensely with her face probably a bit red.  "I.. I don't know."  She finally answered before she ended the call.

But he didn't know he already did tell her he wanted to.  She wanted to be with him forever, but she didn't think about everything she would have to change.

She sighed before going to the forest.

Naricelissa decided to let out her anger and confusion on the reedins or any darkened ones for that matter.

The forest was filled with mysterious air as the vision wielder stepped into it.  Every step brought a new reality than before.  She found that there were a lot more darkened souls too.  She felt their presences and knew there were only three kingdoms left:

Esperon
Narvidia
Elementevon

She was walking, preparing for a battle where she would succeed when she suddenly heard sobs of another.  She looked and saw a male leaning against a tree, quite hurt.

She smiled sadly, already knowing of his pains and memories.

"Rizu." She looks down at him, "Was it your brother again?"

He looked up in shock, "H-how did you know who I am?  W-who are you?" He stumbles back in fear.

She shake her head relieving him of his unsure thoughts, "It's alright.  I recognize you from that Narvidia festival!" She nodded her head remembering he was there, "You are one of the Elementevon princes."

Rizu frowned and looked down, "It's just I'm sick of everything.  I can't stand it anymore.  I hate being a prince.  I'd just rather..." He sighs, "I'd rather be any common folk."

"Rizu... May I call you that?" She asks him before continuing, "The world is complicated full of hidden meanings and truths.  Maybe he doesn't treat you the best, but he still is your brother and he cares for you." She leaned by a tree next to him,
      "I used to be like that with my sibling.  He was always putting me down, but now we're better.  One day I told him how it hurt and he apologized for real.  I accepted it as an apology, but I couldn't forgive him.  I told him we could learn to move on, grow, and become better people.  That is what we did and still do."

The Elementevon prince widen his eyes and looked at her in a way he'd never look at someone before.  Such passion and wonder filled his eyes.  Maybe everything would work out too?

"You think so?"  He asked.

"Yes, something will change.  That is a vision I can see."  Naricelissa told the prince.  He just laughed as he thought she was trying to cheer him up, but Rizu still believed her and knew she was trying to make him feel better.

And that was what mattered.

She decided to continue on telling him stories and fighting some enemies as they appeared.

...

Meanwhile at Narvidia, Kyriadelia, Niderudion, and Cestía were all together.  The prince was quite frustrated.  He was told at all times to stay inside.  Of course, he would have sneak out but with Kyriadelia, the princess of light always around, it was quite impossible.

See, the girl made an idea in her head that they were going to be friends.  She also wanted to go to the forest when he did as well which presumed a problem.  How could he sneak Cestía in the forest easily?

He hated it.

Kyriadelia was annoying.

He wanted to help Cestía become stronger.

So one day he was tired of it all and decided to give in.

"Kyriadelia," The prince said one day, "If you promise to say nothing and stay out of trouble without letting our parents know where we go, you can come."

The Narvidian princess' eyes lit up and her face grew in excitement, "Oh really?  Do you mean that?" She squealed and pressed her hands together, "Oh I can't wait!"

Me either, he thought to himself, but in total sarcasm.

"Wow," Cestía who was standing nearby gasped.  He must really gave in.  From the weeks of knowing him, this must have been a lot.  "You certainly pressured him."

Kyriadelia grinned cheekily, "It's nothing I'm not good at.  I just don't get why he agreed to let you come, but I'm forced to stay here?" She lowered her head.  "I can't wait.  This is going to be so much fun."

"It's because your parents are protective of you." Cestía told the girl, "Tu (you) should be lucky they care so much about you, Kyria.  Besides..." The girl turned to Niderudion,
       "From the sounds of it, you have never stepped a foot outside tu  casillo (your castle).  You never face real danger or felt threatened.  Have you ever felt like you were useless?  Perhaps you have felt the feeling that everything came crashing down on you and it is all your fault."

Kyriadelia stood there stunned, "No I... I never felt that, but it doesn't mean anything.  I still want to help those people who are lost or been in those situations.  If we all work together maybe we can stop everything.  If one man dreamed to change the world for an evil suited for himself, then who says we can't all save the world from its chaos?" She exclaim, holding her hands in fists by her side.

"The world?" Cestía looked at her and shook her head, "but the world doesn't even know of our existence... let alone this entire forest."

Niderudion agreed, "Supposedly it is only a wive's tale that there is a forest with magical fantastic beings such as ourselves that live within a forest and they call it, The Forest of Legend." The prince explained as he was no fool and was equally if not more knowledgeable about what the world knew.

"This forest is all the world to the ones who want to cover in evil!" Kyriadelia disagreed as she put a hood over her hair.

Niderudion smiled a bit, she was right.  He turned to Kyriadelia and Cestía, "Come on.  We should go."

...

The forest was bright that fine eve with magic and spirits flowing all around.  Whispers and hushed words were spoken.  Faint steps and stealthy movement were shown.

Niderudion had his sword out watching and waiting carefully.

He couldn't have a sneak attack happen.  Not again.

Not after his sister....

"Why are we walking like this?!" Kyriadelia whispered yelled, "This is pointless.  There aren't even any evil ones nearby.  Trust me, I can tell."

Niderudion narrowed his eyes, "I wouldn't be doing this if you weren't here." He told the princess darkly, "This is for your safety."

Kyriadelia frowned, "I can just shine some light at them and be fine."

"Kyria," Cestia began, "You never seen or faced them.  Of course those potions I gave you earlier was to help, but he has done this before.  I had a few times with him before, but we need to be careful."

Kyriadelia crossed her arms, "Why are you both so uptight, this is such fun?"

The prince turn to her, "This isn't meant to be fun.  This is why we didn't want you to come."  Then he thought of something and smiled,
       "Well I guess some think doing this is fun, sword fighting and going against an enemy who wields darkness where the adrenaline is higher."

He thought of one person when he said this, one girl of turquoise hair and midnight eyes as bright as the moon of blue.

"That's crazy why would I think that," Kyriadelia stated, "Look I'm just excited to be here.  I want to help yes, but I feel like you are going slower and not doing it as you usually do just because of me." She stared at him intensely,
        "Look I can sense if any darkness is nearby and how many people have it.  The only person I can halfway sense is Cestía and she doesn't even count.  The next ones are far off and distances away."

Niderudion turned to her and sighed as he began to relax.  "Alright, fine.  Then find some blasted darkened souls so I can send them to the world's end."

A breeze whispered over and suddenly they sped up, "Who's that?" Cestía wondered.

Soon they followed the figure who seem to be running or running from something.

Niderudion watched as the individual turned around and widen his eyes as he saw them.  The person sped up afterwards and seemed to try all they can to get away.  "Stop!" Niderudion called out.  "Wait a word!"

It wasn't until the prince froze the person with magic, did he ever stop and stayed still.

"Wait Prince Rizu-kane?" Kyriadelia, the princess of light instantly recognized him.  He was the only prince she knew of, excluding the fact Niderudion hid his identity from her.

"Oh..." He muttered out of breath, "It's only you.  I though he was a reedin and that girl was a darkened soul.  I believe I was mistaken, forgive me." He lowered his head with sadness in them.

"We are just trying to get rid of those darkened souls or reedins, if you know what I mean." Niderudion explained to the elemental prince.

Cestía said nothing, for the fear that he might find out and try to hurt her.  Kyriadelia was excited to run into him. 

She met him at a few festivals and usually spent time together.  She enjoyed his company and stories about his kingdom.  Although, she knew nothing of his troubles with his brother, Viruku-kane.

"Rizu what are you doing out here anyways?  I sneaked out and they are going to teach me how to defend myself while also saving the world from evil!" She pressed her hands together,
      "Is your brother not with you?  I been seeing you less with him lately, did something happen between you two?  Tell him I said hi next time you see him."

Rizu stared at her darkly and looked down, "I rather not associate with him anymore.  The way he and everyone treat me is terrible just because I'm not the heir and only a useless spare.  I wish I could be living another life where royal blood did not fill my veins."  He confessed to the Narvidian princess.

She widen her eyes, "How terrible!  What has he been doing?"  Kyriadelia held her hands in fists, "Next time I see him, I'll show him."

"Prince Rizu was it?" Niderudion asked, "I'd say tell him what you feel.  He has no right to be like that towards you.  If he doesn't understand then the best way would to show him how you feel." He told him as he spun his sword around as if to say fighting was a possibility to get a point across.

Rizu shook his head, "Oh I could never!  Besides I ran into another quite recently who said it might get better so maybe it will." He told them, but he barely believed it.

"If you do nothing that won't happen.  You have to try to make things better." Niderudion told him.  Kyriadelia and Cestía also agreed.

"The person said it would get better through a vision." Niderudion gasped at his words.

Naricelissa, he thought.

"So you met my predecessor?" Niderudion stared up in the sky where only few trees reached as he laughed dryly, "The one who came before me and mastered all fighting skills before me."

"I have?" Rizu widen his eyes in wonder while the other two looked just as shocked.

"If this individual has turquoise hair that is usually pulled back in some hairstyle like braids, curls, or ponytail then yeah.  Sometimes it's tucked away covered by a hat too.  Her eyes are midnight blue and bright as the moon on a starry eve.  She tends to either wear black or white." He closed his eyes again just thinking of her and her embrace, "Is it her?"

"Yes...." Rizu trailed off, "I would never have guessed."

"You mentioned something about a vision." Niderudion told him, "What else did she say?" He walked off with Rizu and turned his head to the two as if to say, you know what to do.

Little did he know it would soon turn into a nightmare.

...

Reedins grinned as they finally found her and were ready to capture and turn her in.  Naricelissa sighed, it was going to be a long chase.  Except for her, she didn't mind it.

It gave her something to do, something to be thrilled at, something to excite her.

"Dony'ta dare move." One reedin in front of her warned, "Stay riy't der naw.  We are done with yer tricks and lies.  It'ysa time for our numbers dropping to nev'ah again happen."

She just looked at him in amusement before smiling, this was going to be fun.

Naricelissa summoned her swords and sprinted forward.  The reedin in front of her jumped and ran out of fear.

"Nooonooo!" He cried, "If you kill me then I shall curse you."

Naricelissa stepped forward, taking each step slowly while swinging both of hear blades in each hand.  "Curse me?" She gasped, "Isn't that mean?"

Naricelissa stood there frowning; her mask was over her lower part of her face, her hair was tucked in, and she had on a black fighting outfit;

"Shut up.  Hold her and I come behind and-" Unfortunately the reedin who was conducting the plan, got kicked in the face by Naricelissa.

She ran straight ahead until some of the reedins thought they had a clever idea.

Naricelissa stood there in amusement when she realized she was getting near the outer Esperon paths.  The reedins held up dark magic and swords to the necks of the two individuals.

One was filled with darkness from Dizíra and the other was the Narvidian Princess.

Of course, Naricelissa knew exactly who they were.

"You move or do anything and I will kill them." He threatened.

"Uh-uh uh!" She shook her head in disapproval, "I wouldn't do that if I were you.  You risk killing them and you kill the only heir the the Narvidian throne and you know how much trouble those two had with producing a child."  Naricelissa grinned.

"Why you little-"  But Naricelissa wasn't done.

"But by all means go ahead.  Though I wonder what your superiors would think.  What would they tell the Narvidian royals?  You threatened and killed their only heir.  How tactless." The vision wielder laughed.

"I thought the princess wasn't even allowed to be outside the castle!" The reedin snarled in protest.

Naricelissa laughed, "Oh don't you know when there are rules, there are rulebreakers."

The reedin glared and built a magic barrier between them, "Like you would know..."

"As for the other girl, she is the last survivor of the kingdom you and your friends helped turned to darkness.  Though I am giving you too much credit." She waved her arms around in amusement,
       "When princesses are not born the heir they are forced into engagements.  Those princesses are jealous and want to cause chaos in return.  If only everyone had better sibling relationships, then none of this would happen.  Wouldn't you say so, Cestía?"

The girl widen her eyes, "¿Qué?  You know mi nombre?". (What?  My name)

Naricelissa shook her head, "Pfff.  So a stray hunter sees an obvious trap yet they still walk in.  Tell me am I cursed?  I been cursed and had my name be sworn so many times that it's useless."

She takes several more steps before her eyes intensifies and she prepares herself.

Naricelissa grips the blades and runs into the barrier.  She casts a moon light spell and then breaks the barrier.  With her blades in hand, before anyone could blink Naricelissa had already spilled the blood of darkness.

"That was easy." She stated as she licked her blade clean with her own tongue.

Cestía and Kyriadelia widen their eyes.

Suddenly she felt another dark aura.  It was Cestía, but she didn't understand.

Naricelissa felt cold out of nowhere.  When she looked at Cestía again, she gasped.

She was darkness.

How could she be a fool?!

 The only problem she saw was that she wasn't as crazy or deluded as other darkened souls.

"You there, were you actually pretending to be one of the forest?  You must have tricked that princess as well.  Do you think I'll let you go that easily when I know that you must have planned that to happen?" She gripped her blades,
     "You wanted to be in danger so that the reedin's only weakness could be in rapture while they have nothing else to stop them.  Well, I won't let you."

"W-wait!" Cestía cried out, "I-I don't want that at all.  Why it is true I have been turned into darkness, but I have being trying to maintain my actual soul and do what I believe is right." 
      She pressed her hand on her chest, "I get negative thoughts from time to time, but I want to stop them too."

"You can maintain opinions that don't want to destroy our forest with darkness?  Now that is interesting.  If what you say is true, it makes bit sense.  After all, no other had ever want to maintain their stability to fight off the darkness that consumes them." Narissa wasn't sure if she could trust her still,
     "Though, I thought most kingdoms were unaware of what the reedins did.  Do kingdoms not appreciate them and treat them as kings?"

"Why would my old home Dizíra do that with all they done to us?  I'll never be on their side.  They tore up my home, they did something to that princess to make her bewitched.  It couldn't just be envy.  There had to be more and maybe this will let me atone for my sins, for I already knew she was up to no good." Cestía moved away from Kyriadelia and closer to the vision wielder as she spoke,
          "Except, I said nothing because everyone else was so happy and loved her so much.  I couldn't bring that down.  So maybe I am terrible and should be punished.  Maybe it is all my fault, but I'd never hurt any Legendarian."

"I think you're a different kind of d-" Naricelissa's words were cut off by Kyriadelia's interruptions.

"A reedin is coming!" Kyriadelia suddenly exclaimed as she felt their presence doing evil things.

"Huh?" Naricelissa widened her eyes and gasped.  There was one coming.  She braced herself, "Stay back." She told them.

"I want to fight too!" Kyriadelia insisted.

Cestía agreed, "Yeah, we can help.  I can use potions and magic.  I did figure out how to perform dark magic too!"

"Fine, if you insist." She shrugged, "Just don't get in my way."  Then she turned to Cestía, "Wait what?  You can use dark magic?!" Naricelissa widen her eyes in amazement.

"Uh.. Y-yeah," She rubbed her neck in embarrassment, "It's not really a big deal.  I mean it is like fighting against a mirror by putting their magic against them."

Naricelissa grinned, "You do that, I'll do me and hey maybe we can do this." She then paused after realizing what she said.  The girl laughed, "Who am I kidding, of course I can do this."

At once she held her blades, and once the reedins made their moves, so did she.  Naricelissa sprang into the air and peered from the trees.  Then she spotted them and made her attack.  Down she jumped, with her blades in hand.  When she struck, the first one turned into darkness at once as it faded away.

The other reedin, however, was smarter and headed towards the two unskilled individuals.  Kyriadelia shot a bright light from her hand as Cestía held darkness from her fingertips, threatening to come out.  The reedin saw that the one of the girls had light within her and shut his eyes as he made his way behind the two.  The reedin grin as he held his sharp angular sword against the girls' throats.

"Don't move or they die." He warned, "Drop your weapons and retreat if you want them to live."

Naricelissa shut her eyes and turned on her ability that let her see possible futures.  She grinned as she saw one she liked.

Naricelissa raised her eyebrows in amusement, "And why should I care about them?"  She laughed dryly,
        "I'm quite cold, heartless actually.  Do you know who I am?  I think you should recognize me, giving all your fellow mates trouble.  And if there one thing you should know about me is I don't work with any Narvidians.  I despise the light.  If they die, I would be quite happy." She lied easily with her voice turning a bit deeper and sounding more serious.

Kyriadelia and Cestía however, had no clue she was.

They thought maybe she was lying, but fear still struck them within.

How could they say that.

"What?!  Then why were you near them?" The reedin asked.

She smiled, "That is because she seemed like a darkened soul, but she retained her own thoughts.  I'm glad, it seems like when Legendarian's hearts are turned into darkness then they will still have their own thoughts."

"Why you-" The reedin snarled racing towards her with a scowl on his face and knife in his hand.

Naricelissa sidestepped away as she caused him to slip and fall from her changing her position.  That is when she ended him and he too, turned into darkness and disintegrate.

The vision wielder made one final spell just to end everything, but at the time Niderudion came rushing back realizing that some reedins came over to them.  He had to help even though, he never really defeated a "real" strong reedin before.  As he got there, he widen his eyes as someone got there first.

Niderudion turned to Rizu and sighed in admiration, "Speak of the devil..."

Naricelissa faced the opposite direction, but knew he was there.  She smiled, the girl hasn't seen him in forever.  She put the edge of her blades to her mouth before saying,
      "Oh?  You came.  I thought you would have stayed closer away from your kingdom.  After all, you did say you couldn't see me while you carry out this plan of yours." She turned around grinning.

"Narissa!" He exclaimed, practically running up to her, ignoring Cestía and Kyriadelia in the process.  "I didn't expect to see you.". He removed her mask and smiled.

"Neither did I, until several minutes ago when I had a good feeling what the future held." She leaned her head on his shoulder in affection, not caring if the others saw. 
    "Are you hurt any?  You still have luminescence, right?  If you ever need more let me know.  I can't have you die on me now with that loathing Narvidian Light." She felt over his face.

"Narissa..." He sighed, "You know I'm fine.  If anything happened, you would know.  Besides, I thought you would stay safe inside Esperon?" He looked at her concerned.

She raised her eyebrows, "Oh you know me.  I can sit still.  The adrenaline I must feel it.  I can't help it.  I was bored and decided to play a little shooting targets." Naricelissa smiled.

The prince frowned, "What am I going to do with you?"

"Let me stay with you during your time here!" She exclaims, hanging on to him.

Niderudion shakes his head in defeat, knowing he wouldn't change her mind.  Though a part of him also wants to be with him, "Alright..."

"Really?" She exclaimed, jumping into his arms.

Cestía looks at Kyriadelia and whispered, "I think they are together?   At least, she acts like they are."

Kyriadelia nodded sadly, she was hoping something could bloom between the two of them.

"So you enjoy fighting... Narissa?" Rizu asked, trying to get to know more about the girl who gave him confidence for a better future and family life.

Naricelissa scowled, "Don't call me that.  My name is Naricelissa (Nari- cell-ess-uh).  Call me any shorten version of my name you want, except for that."  She told him.

"Oh!" He looked embarrassed, "I'm sorry... Please.. forgive me Miss I just... I..."

"You knew nothing, it's not your fault." She told the elemental prince.

"Naricelissa," Kyriadelia stated her name a bit coldly, but then lightened up.  "Can you teach me how to do that?!  That seems so cool.  What you did earlier, anyways.  The jumping and suddenly getting the reedins away."  She clapped her hands in amazement.

"Huh?!" She looked over and stared straight into her soles, "No.  I don't just teach anyone especially young children that are like fifteen."

The prince raised his eyebrow at that reasoning that was clearly biases, "I'm fifteen!" He grinned, telling her sing-songly.

"Yeah... but your almost sixteen."  She muttered, "And you're you.  Prince Niderudion de Esperon 376 male to throne."

"Uhh Narissa...." He muttered awkwardly as she didn't know only few knew of his linage at Narvidia.  "As much as I miss the title I-"

"Wait what?!" Kyriadelia widen her eyes in shock.  "You're royalty?!  And wait I met you during a festival once and I totally forgotten.  I just didn't recognize you!" The light princess exclaimed in sorrow.

"Greaaaaat." Niderudion sighed, "Now she will tell everyone, reedins will find out where I am, and the plan of regaining our status quo will fail."

"I-I w-won't." She stuttered nervously, now finding out he was a prince and straight out of one of her fairytales of her dreams, was quite exciting too.

"See!" Naricelissa grinned just as swell.

Niderudion narrowed his eyes, "She doesn't sound convincing" He turned to her, lowering his voice.

"Aw come on!" She began walking in the direction they came from, leading the way.

"Hey where do you thi-" He suddenly paused when he looked at his lervizon who made a ding sound.  "...nk you are going?  Oh no, I'm dead."

"What does Her Majesty want to see you again and just found out you had left?" Naricelissa grinned, shaking her head knowingly.  It was always like that.

"Eh maybe..." He grinned sheepishly and rubbed his neck, "but see, she's not suppose to go out and the only way I was able to myself without her telling things to Mother, was to bring her along."

"Pff, I'm a bad influence." She laughed,
  "You keep on still breaking rules even when I'm not around."

"What can I say you rubbed off on me?" He grinned as he then showed her his lervizon, "Though Kyriadelia's mother is furious and I'd rather not deal with two angry queens."

Naricelissa snickered, "Oh poor you.  Do you want me to comfort you?" She asked, jokingly.

"Actually yes, but I am afraid I'll have to go soon, Narissa." He lowers his head, "But first let me see you go back to Espero-"

"I'll show you the way and make my way back myself!"

"What no!" He shakes his head, disagreeing. "Look I'll be fine and eventually find the trail."

"I know a shortcut." She tells him in a sing-song voice.  "I know these trees, these woods and forest.  I know it's secrets and darkest mysteries.  I can easily lead the way and a short cut that leads to Narvidia.  There is one for Esperon too, I mean how else did I get here all the time?" She laughed.

Niderudion firmly nodded before sighing, "Fine.  Show a trail and then you will leave."

Naricelissa nodded, "Uh-huh sure, Okay...." She avoided his look.

She still wanted to stay with him.

The girl closed her eyes and led the way.

She took a step by where no normal Legendarian would ever be able to find.

No one that won't speak to the forest or sing lullabies to its suite.  None that haven't adventured out, finding its deepest darkest mysteries and especially not any who didn't make a deal with the Flower of Forgiveness.

The air cooled as she led them through a different way through the forest.  Rivers flowed by as their fountains glowed with bright lights erupting from them.

She walked carefully and cautiously.

She went over and whispered sweet words which moved flowing leaves and magic flowers out of the way.  At once they were at a hidden entrance of the Narvidia Kingdom.

The light shined as bright, she squinted a bit before getting used to it.

"There you go." She smiled at them.  She noticed they weren't moving, "What are you waiting for?  Go on."  She then backed off and pretended to walk away.

// Honestly I love Narissa and Niderudion interactions.  I might not be the best at rewriting romance so I put them as traits to focus when they're together.
Legend tuning out x
\\

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 477 31
She was to be the princess of the Elves. She was to bring peace to a war-laden land, with all of the Supernaturals attacking each other. She was supp...
2K 127 56
A war between two kingdoms cause chaos all over the world and it tears each kingdom apart piece by piece. The east, having problems with their consec...
50 3 7
[ I want a love that can take me down ] [ ~ "Midnight Oil" ft. Fleurie prod. Tommee Profitt ] The kingdom of Semalion's queen and the...
2K 150 28
❝ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘˜π‘–π‘ π‘  π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘’π‘™ π‘π‘Žπ‘› 𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 π‘Ž 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝, π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 π‘Ž 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 𝑖𝑠 π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘Žπ‘π‘™π‘’ π‘œπ‘“ 𝑓...