๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘“๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’ [๐˜พ...

By nice-titties

Original version: Started: January 4th 2022 Ended: March 27th 2022 (?) Updated version: Started: February 20t... More

WARNING.
[Prologue]
[ I ]
[ II ]
[ III ]
[ IV ]
[ V ]
[ VI ]
[ VIII ]
SPACER.
WARNING.
[PROLOGUE.]
[ I ]
[ II ]

[ VII ]

1K 55 35
By nice-titties

Camilo woke up by the bright sun rays hitting his face.

He rubbed his eyes, fixing his posture. "My leg's asleep~" he internally whined, rubbing his right leg.

Then he noticed your hand next to him. Camilo got slightly confused, finally looking up.

His breath hitched and his eyes widened. " Did I fall asleep on Y/n?! " He thought, mentally scolding himself. " I'm such an idiot!! " He lightly slapped himself, waking up his whole body.

" That's embarrassing, oh my god. "

You started stretching, which caught Camilo's attention.

After a yawn, you turned your head to Camilo, who seemed a little distressed. "Morning." You broke the silence.

"Morning!" Camilo quickly replied without thinking, his face flushing a light tint of pink from the embarrassment.

You got out of his bed, heading to the bathroom, leaving Camilo alone in his room.

"Did he just walk it off?! What--" he thought, still internally screaming.

"What a good way to start the morning.."  Camilo thought, laying down on his bed.

[ Time skip: around 4pm ]

"Camilo, let's go!" Mirabel said, walking into the room.

"Huh?" Camilo turned his head to the girl who was standing in the doorway. "Go where?"

"We're going shopping, we need food, mama said to take you with me!" She said proudly.

"Oh, alright!" He smiled, standing up, walking towards Mirabel, but suddenly stopping in his tracks.

"Can he tag along?" Camilo asked, pointing at you with his thumb.

"Yeah! I don't mind, the more company the merrier!" Mirabel said with a grin, walking off. "I'll wait for you downstairs!"

"Okay!" Camilo replied back, before turning to you. "Oh, he's asleep? Is that why he didn't protest?"  He thought.

"I have to wake h-..."  "Oh.. You're awake." Camilo said blankly.

"No shit Sherlock." You said breathing quite heavily.

"Good enough for me! Get up and let's go!" Camilo said sheepishly, turning around.

"I'm not going an-"

"Mhm!" He hummed, grabbing your wrist swiftly and pulling you out of the room.

You were barely awake so resisting him so quickly was not really an option.

You gave up and just let him drag you. You didn't have the energy to even say anything.

After a little while he stopped dragging you, and you finally stood up straight.

"What did you get me into.." you mumbled, feeling a little uneasy.

"Relax! Besides, we're outside the house without Abuela mad!" He said grinning, turning to you and giving you a thumbs up.

"Camilo!" Mirabel shouted. "Come help me!!"

"On it, Mira!" He replied, storming off, leaving you behind.

"I could go home, but I think that bastard would give me a lecture then, instead of that old lady.."

You muttered quietly, as you started walking, looking around.

Soon enough you ran into the 2 Madrigals, and decided to stay with them. Maybe even help them, depends.

A person, most likely around your age, was running, so he ended up colliding with Camilo.

You stood behind him watching their every move.

"Sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to." he apologized a lot of times, obviously in hopes of forgiveness.

"Hey, it's alright! You're okay, right?" Camilo retorted, asking him to see if he didn't get hurt during the collision.

The boy nodded, while fidgeting with his hands.

You cursed Camilo out under your breath. "Oi!" You yelled at him, holding him in place by his collar.

"Y/n! What are you doing?!"

"Give him his stuff back, now." You said, getting angrier by the second.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about.. I swear!" He once again pleaded.

"If you don't, then why don't you just empty your pockets?" You said, putting your other hand in your pocket with a slight smirk.

His voice shaked as he sighed, throwing stuff out of his pockets on the ground in front of Camilo.

"That's my.. That's my stuff!" Camilo yelled in disbelief.

"You didn't do anything though, right?" You asked him and he stayed silent.

You let him go and he ran away. "Wow you're fast with it." You whistled looking in his direction as you snickered.

Camilo picked his stuff up and put them back in his pockets. "How did you even manage to see that?" He asked looking at you.

"How didn't you feel him take your stuff out of your pockets, you idiot."

Camilo smiled softly. "Sorry! Thank you by the way."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm going to get a drink."

"Alright! We're going soon so don't take too long." Camilo replied, reminding you. "I don't wanna go looking for you either." He added.

You rolled your eyes and went the opposite direction of where Camilo was standing.

After buying your [f/d], you went back, but you ran into Camilo way sooner than expected.

He was talking to this girl, with him obviously carrying the conversation.

You listened in a bit, only to realize that she was flirting and Camilo knew that, he just talked in a normal manner, probably not in the mood to flirt back.

You couldn't stand the sight of her, not only that, her disgustingly creepy and horrible flirting skills made you even more weirded out.

She indulged the conversation further, with that, making Camilo a tad bit uncomfortable. He smiled awkwardly in response.

You opened your drink and took little sips, watching the thing unfold.

Surprisingly enough, neither of them noticed you.

" How long can he go for? Damn, I'd be rolling on the ground out of laughter. Her pathetic attempts are hilarious. " You chuckled at the thought, continuing drinking.

"What's happening here?" Mirabel asked, standing besides you and looking at Camilo.

"Jeez! You've got no presence at all. Give me a warning before you come up to me out of nowhere. That startled me." You said, looking at her, squinting your eyes.

"Whatcha squinting your eyes for?" Mirabel asked, as revenge for that unneeded comment you made.

"So I could see less of you." Your face softened as you looked back at Camilo.

Mirabel gasped and hit you with a bag. "THAT WAS MEAN!" She yelled, finally gaining the attention of Camilo. And the girl.

"OW! What do you have in there?!" You stopped her from hitting you with the bag again. "That's like metal!"

"You deserve it!" She hit you with a different bag.

"OKAY OKAY SORRY!" You backed away, dropping your drink.

You both looked at the drink that was on the ground. You let your hands dangle.

You slowly blinked, still looking at it.

"You're buying me a new one." You said, walking away from Mirabel.

"W-what?! No! Wait!" She said running after you, leaving Camilo behind.

"A-ah.. I gotta go! See you later?"

She kissed his cheek, (which you saw happen). "Yes, see you later." She said, walking away.

Camilo put his hand on his cheek, lost in thought. "Why did she do that.." he mumbled, feeling more uneasy about the woman.

In the end, you did help Mirabel and Camilo carry bags on your way home. Right at the doorstep you stopped, making the other two stop too, since you were in the front.

"Sorry. I have some business. I'll.. I'll be back soon." You said giving them the bags, walking away.

"Don't stay too late!" Mirabel shouted, leading Camilo in the house.

[ Camilo's POV ]

He gave us the bags and left. Too quickly for me to process.

Mirabel leaded me into the house,  as tía Julieta helped us take the stuff out.

She didn't help us til the end, because Abuela called for her, so I was alone with Mirabel now.

"You okay, Cami?" Mirabel asked, putting rice away.

"Yeah.. I think." I said with a slight smile as I stopped what I was doing. Being honest, that girl creeped me out way too much for my liking, and I, in fact, didn't want to see her ever again.

Mirabel sighed, walking up to me. "Is it about the girl? Or is it about Y/n?"

"It's about the girl, obviously."

"Alright! Just making sure, y'know."

"Wait, why would it be about Y/n? He has nothing to do with this?" I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion, hoping for an answer that would clear it up.

"Oh please! When it comes to Y/n, your defense mode is on, like to full power. And when it is, I'm scared of you, to be honest."

"Defense mode? What are you on about?" I asked, getting even more confused.

"Stop being so dense, Cami. I don't know what your relationship with him is, but you most definitely have a thing for him!" Mirabel said, smiling. That is, until it faded after my response.

"I'm not into guys.." is what I said.

"Oh? You're not?" She asked, genuinely concerned.

"No!" I replied, crossing my arms.

"Well, don't come to me for advice if he happens to be your awakening" Mirabel said, shrugging it off and going back to organizing the food.

After dinner, everyone left to go to their rooms. I was walking up the stairs. "Camilo!" Abuela shouted. "God, what now.." I thought, walking back down to the kitchen.

"Camilo. Where is Y/n?" She asked, obviously infuriated.

"I uhm.. I don't know? He said he had some business so he left?" I responded, not sure what to say next.

She groaned and pinched her nose bridge. "Go find him."

"Wait what? Again? Why me?" I kept asking questions.

"You're closer with him than anyone in this family. Don't come back home until you find him." She said, leaving the room extremely angry.

I sighed in disappointment and exhaustion as I walked through the front door. "Save me, Casita." I mumbled, leaving the house.

I walked around, for.. quite a while. I couldn't find him, not in the village at least.

[ 2nd person POV ]

"Ya think you're slick? Huh?" You asked, sort of cornering her.

"Who even are you?" She asked nonchalantly.

"Quit beating around the bush. You know damn well who I am." You said as a tick mark grew on your face.

"Ohh, you're that weirdo's brother, right?" She asked, smiling smugly.

You inhaled deeply, slowly exhaling. "And you're the pedophile, right?" You said, smirking.

Camilo finally found you, although he was surprised to see you with that girl. " What is he doing now.. " Camilo asked himself, slowly approaching the both of you.

"Y/n-" Camilo called out for you, but he was quickly shut out.

"Shut the fuck up, Camilo. Mind your business, for once." You said as you sent him a glare, barely paying any mind to him.

" That was... Awfully harsh. " He thought, feeling a little upset.

"You're quite the opposite of Matías, you know.. He's kind and calm! But you're... Rather violent and aggressive, right, Camilo?" She said, glancing at Camilo and averting her gaze back to you.

"You son of a bitch." You mumbled, punching her straight in the face with full force, no hesitation. "You're right!" You yelled after she fell on the ground.

"Mila!" Camilo seemed to be surprised, quickly running up to her and wanting to help her, which you stopped. How? By elbowing him. Again, no hesitation.

"Told you to mind your fucking business." You said, looking at Mila who was holding her nose, you could see blood dribbling down her hands and face.

Camilo was stuck in one place, holding his stomach. " You bastard! Why would you do that?! " He thought, clenching his fists in pain.

"Aw, you crying?" You kneeled down to Mila's level, sarcastically being sympathetic.

She didn't say anything, she just looked at you with disbelief and slight fear in her eyes.

"That didn't hurt that much though. Not as much as being stabbed by a crazy old ass woman, am I right?" You chuckled, facepalming mentally.

Camilo seemed to be regaining his composure, but instead of rushing to help Mila, he started listening to the conversation.

"C'mon, Mila. Don't be a bitch! Get up, this is getting nowhere if you don't, y'know?" You stood back up, lightly nudging her with your foot.

"C'mon~ I'm waiting, I don't have much time!" You teased her.

"Y/n, quit it.. You're gonna get in trouble again." Camilo said, putting his hand on your shoulder, now understanding that you have a reason for this behavior towards her, but he doesn't know it.. yet.

You slapped his hand away, putting both of your hands in your pockets.

"Just leave it." He said, continuing to pester you.

"Could you not?" You turned your head to look at him, only to find yourself lost in his eyes.

Quickly, you shaked your head and looked down at Mila.

"You're just going to ignore the fact that this 19 year old hag flirted with you?" You finally asked. "Seems oddly disgusting if you ask me" you squinted your eyes at her, feeling discomfort.

"What?" Camilo seemed to be confused, as he looked back and forth between you and Mila.

"She's 19?" He asked again, feeling even more uneasy.

"Oh you didn't know?" You asked, with amusement in your voice. "She even dated Azul, until she stabbed their hand with a knife for buying her different flowers rather than her favorites." You explained.

Camilo looked at Mila highly disgusted. "You're a creep.." he mumbled with his eyes wide open.

Mila finally got up. "You're getting involved in business that isn't yours." She said lowly pointing at you.

"Business that isn't mine? Pretty sure you've mentally abused my sibling for the whole entirety of the relationship? And you've flirted with a 15 year old kid? If it isn't my business, I can make it my business."

She walked towards you, wanting to get past, but as soon as she did get past you, you tripped her. "Not so fast, pillock." You said as she face planted on the ground.(Pillock - a stupid or a foolish person.)

" What does that even mean.." Camilo thought, spacing out already.

You placed your foot on her back, keeping her in place. "You're a lucky one, y'know. If not for Azul, I would've rocked your shit." You smirked, just thinking about it.

Camilo snapped back to reality and looked at you. No, stared at you. Almost in awe too, but he's still in denial, so we'll leave it.

"Y/n! That's— that's..."

You looked at Camilo, who was unable to collect himself and scrambled his words in the end. "That's...?" You took the initiative and wanted for him to finish the sentence.

He groaned, lightly hitting himself for messing up. "I meant that's enough! A-Abuela wants us home." He said, holding onto his ruana for comfort. " Damn it! Why am I so nervous.. " he thought, looking down at his feet.

"Tsk. Way to ruin the fun." You took your feet off of her, walking back towards the Casita. "When I'm out of this hell hole, I'll get you, I promise." You said, side-eyeing Mila.

"Estúpido.." Camilo whispered the insult which was meant for Mila, and quickly caught up to you.

It was like a 5 minute walk back to Casita, but since you both were tired, it took more time.

"Y/n.-"

"Whatever it is you want to say, I'm sure I don't wanna hear it."

"Shut up for a second! Aren't you..—" he sighed mid sentence. "I don't know.. supposed to apologize?" He said, nudging you.

"Told you I wouldn't want to hear it." You replied.

"No, this is serious! You elbowed me, and I'm pretty sure it left a bruise" Camilo said dramatically, speeding up his pace.

After that, you didn't respond to anything Camilo said. I mean, you would've if you weren't so lost in thought. " Bruise..? I gave him a bruise? No it's just one of his antics again. That couldn't have left a bruise. " You kept thinking about that for the rest of the way home.

Luckily, when you got back, Abuela was already asleep, so the lecture was postponed..for now.

The both of you went up the Camilo's room, and quietly went in.

You parted ways. You went to your bed, and Camilo went to his. Neither of you said anything, and that made you a bit uneasy. " Is he not talking because I didn't respond? Or is he genuinely mad at me for.. elbowing... him.. " you thought, once again.

You don't know what happened at the moment, but you ended up saying: "You mad?" In teasing tone.

" What. " You thought. " That's not what I wanted to say. "

"Me? Pfft, no, why would I be?" He said, sounding a bit hurt.

You sighed, with your head hanging low. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that, but you need to learn how to mind your business." You looked in his direction.

" He actually apologized..? " Camilo thought, looking up at you. "N-no worries! You didn't need to actually apologize, I'm fine! Completely fine.." he mumbled the last part, feeling slightly flustered.

You turned your head away, as you felt your cheeks heat up from this interaction. After calming down a little, you decided to break the silence.

"Did that.. y'know, actually leave a bruise?" You asked, still not daring to look at him.

"Huh? Oh.. I don't know, I didn't check yet. Give me a moment.." He said, lifting up his ruana and shirt together to see the damage. "Nope! If it did, it hasn't shown up yet!" He said smiling.

You sighed in relief. "What? Were you worried?" Camilo asked sitting on the bed with his feet on the ground. "Aww, don't tell me that the person who has the most rancid reputation ever cares about bruising someone so much?" He smirked.

"I'm not worried, I never was. I did tell you to mind your business." You side-eyed him, groaning in frustration. "Go to sleep instead of whining in my ears again." You said, laying down comfortably.

He chuckled lightly. "Yeah, yeah. I was just teasing, no need to get irritated!" He said laying down with the same motion as you, basically copying your way of laying down.

Word count: 3008
Current time: 1:07am
Author's note: I MADE THIS CHAPTER EXTRA LONG BECAUSE I HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL I WANNA DO FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND I DIDN'T WANNA WASTE TIME.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.4K 11
The story is finished I just stopped doing the one shots :) โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข~โ€ข After your father, died your...
15.8K 243 11
Your gift is to control flames, but it's an incredibly destructive power, so your Abuela Alma got angry at you one day. She fussed about how you coul...
49.1K 1.3K 38
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š หšโ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€ โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š โœซ โ”Š โ”Š โ™ซ ยฐ โ”Š โŠน " ๐™‰๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช " โœฝ โ‹†โ”Š . หš. " ๐™€๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š " โ† . หš *...
93.3K 2.2K 16
"๐ป๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘Ž ๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘œ~" "๐ป๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘Ž ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘Ž" Y/n L/n and Camilo Madrigal have known each other since they were children. Y/n's family lov...