Pain ~•~ Peyton Meyer

By BasherOlaf

I believe that sometimes you should read without being enticed by the description. All I will give you is th... More

My dad
The Part
Sass Master
A/N PLEASE READ!!!
Good Friends
Eyes don't lie - preview
Eyes Dont lie part 2
AUTHORS NOTE
The Truth Will Always Come Out
Broken Promises
Hi
I am going to start dedicating chapter
New Friends
New Meaning
Are you...... MR MUSTACHE?!
New Memories
A second chance... Or not
Outfits!!!!
Updates
Wake up Call
No sound
IFunny?
Cover
Big Changes (story update)
New sights
London
BAM......this sucks
New Characters needed........and a New Book was made *closed*
NEW Friends
Sorry
I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough
Most Nights I hardly sleep
Started out like in the movies but it ended like a bad dream
I feel terrible
Cyberbully
Write a song we can dance to
Breathe me
Broken Memories
Sequel
WTF
BeSmartAndStayAway

If These Sheets Were the States

1.1K 26 16
By BasherOlaf

Clara's POV

I woke up laying on my suitcase with my phone in my hand. I will never stop caring for Peyton. I never have. Its gonna break me to leave him. I look at the shining sun through the window of my flat. I grab my bags and walk out of my temporary flat. I call a taxi and he gathers my luggage. I say my thanks and get in the car.

Peyton's POV

I go as fast as I can to her flat. I run inside as fast as I can, getting weird stares in the process. Why are you running, you may ask. Why because Luke didn't tell me she was leaving today. I get to her door and open it to find Luke crying.

" Where is she?" I ask Luke.

" At the airport, I could've stopped her, but I didn't." Luke grieves. I frown, but I walk out the door and run back to my car. I rush to the airport just in time to see Clara boarding.

" Clara you can't do this!" She turns around and looks at me.

" Last time I checked, yeah actually I can." She snaps.

" Don't leave! Please. " I plead.

" I have to. Say goodbye to Luke for me." She tells my her voice cracking.

" No please don't leave me. Stay, you can live with me, anything just stay." I plead tears dripping on my cheeks leaving a trail down and dripping on my shirt.

" I'm sorry. Goodbye Peyton, don't forget me...... I-I love you." She loves me. I stand there shocked.

By the time I get over myself she is long gone. She is gone. I have little odds of seeing her again. I don't have her number but she has mine. I know her well enough that she won't use it. I never even spent a holiday with her.

" I love you too." I whisper. I will never forget her ever.

I FINISHED THE STORY OH MY GOSHNESS!! I did it I did it!! I'm sorry to end it like this. Sadly it seems people lost interest in my story. But let me know, should I make a second book? Or start a completely new one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 4.7K 32
The rules are easy. You get the cat, you get the key. You have the key, you have way to unlock Minho's heart. - In which prince hold a big announcem...
131K 726 200
ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝟙 𝘋𝘌𝘒𝘈𝘛 𝘚𝘐𝘕𝘐 𝘚𝘈𝘠𝘈 𝘊𝘜𝘔𝘈 𝘙𝘌𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘋 𝘽𝙊𝙔𝙎 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘠 𝙄𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙄𝘼 & 𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙃. 𝘚𝘖 𝘒𝘈𝘓𝘈𝘜...
662K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭