New sights

Clara's POV

London? That's far. I meant know I haven't been to nice to Heaven, Cassie, or Hannah, but either way they are both my friends. As if on cue I got a text from Heaven.

Heaven : We need to talk, meet me at the park in 5

I grab my skateboard and head out. I get there a couple minutes late being stopped, and interrogated by my mom. I am glad I have the thing on my phone.....

I arrive at the bark a few blocks away from my house. I see Heaven sitting there on her phone with her skateboard next to her.

" Hey what's up?" I type in my phone. she gives me a confused expression. " I know you see the bruises, please don't ask. I refuse to actually talk, when I do I only mess stuff up." I type. I see she has tears in her eyes.

"Your mom told me your moving to London for a while." She said on the verge of tears. I nod and give her a hug.
"Have fun ok?" I can't help you pack because I'm going to Sacramento to visit family." I nod in understanding.

I give her one last hug after saying we will skype. I run back to my house and keep packing. I have no other choice.

~~~~~~~~~

I have just finished packing the last of my things, my very makeup items, all my clothes ( that took up 3 suitcases ), my electronics ( iPod iPhone iPad mini and Mac book air ), toiletries, curling and straightening iron, my blow drier all that fun stuff, and my skateboard I am just going to carry. I hope they have good skateparks in London.

I'm just trying to look on the good side. Pros: I don't have to see Peyton, I get to visit my aunt that I love, new experiences, I love their accent, I might meet Danisnotonfire , or Phil is Amazing. Cons: I don't get to see my parents, I leave my friends, I have to go to a new school, there may or may not have good skateparks, I'll probably get pushed around, I don't know if my aunt has changed ( I hope not, she is awesome!! ), I have no friends there, I have to go to school in general. So those are my pros and cons.

" Clara?!" I hear my name being called. I run downstairs as quick as possible. I nod at my parents to start talking. They don't so I type.

" So when am I leaving " I type.

" That's what we wanted to talk to you about, your leaving in an hour. It's time to head to the airport." My dad says while they are both waiting for me to explode. I can't, what's the point? I just nod while they look shocked. I pull my dad upstairs and motion for him to pick up some of my bags. He nods and picks up my electronics bag and two of my clothing bags. I pick up my skateboard and my other 3 bags.

" You are going to stay in London for the rest of the school year, and the next school year you'll be back here." He says. That's a long time. I drag the luggage I'm carrying to the back of the van. We drive a silent drive to the airport.y parents have to drop me off because they can't be in the airport without a ticket. I hug them and they kiss my forehead. I grab a luggage cart and head inside. I suddenly feel my phone buzz ( I decided to put my phone in the back pocket of my skinny jeans. I pull my phone out to see I got a text from an anonymous number.

1 (###) ###-####: Hey Clara heard you were going to London, this is Luke btw. If you have any trouble just call me up. Don't stop being strong. Here is my skype: blahblahwordwords ( A/N that was a random Skype person so idk if that is anyone's real Skype ) so Skype or FaceTime. Any time of the day I will pick up.

I find myself smiling at his generosity. I guess he really isn't that bad......

" Gate B5 is boarding, B5." I hear s voice through the speaker. I look at my ticket seat 23 gate B5. I get my carry on and head to gate B5. I already put my luggage in the baggage area. I see B6, oh ok there is B5. I go inside the entrance and find my seat. Aha! 23 is seated in the middle of two other seats. Great, just great. I take my seat and get my beats from the carry on.

Not to long later a tall boy with blonde hair, ripped skinny jeans, a grey Nirvana shirt, a grey beanie, and grey converse. He has his lip pierced with a stud. The weird thing is I am wearing the same thing, except my Nirvana shirt is black, beanie is black, and converse are black. My lip has a ring piercing today.

" Wow erm we are like twins." he points out. I nod. " Do you talk?" I shake my head, no. He nods in understanding." I was like you a while ago, maybe a year or so. Do you mind me asking what happened?" I shake my head and start typing.

" Well I went to the skate park one day to clear my head. Someone turned off the light and told mr to skate. I did and I got hit in the head numerous times with beer bottles. I tripped and hit my head on the ramp. I was in a concussion for a while. I woke up with no memory what so ever. Peyton, the bully who I hated, lied and pretended to be my friend. One day he was at my house I was looking at old photo albums. One picture said: me and my family before dad abused me. I got taken away to be adopted by my parents now. Well that picture brought back my memory.I told Peyton he lied. He told me that he was the one who waited at the hospital day after day. He told me he was the one who took me to the hospital, he called me a stuck up brat then threw me on the ground and kicked me. he punched me too. Hence the bruises. If I just kept my mouth shut." wow that was long.
" I didn't get your name, mine is Clara." I type. He listened intently.

" Logan. I am sorry for what happened." I nod and notice we already took off. No one is in the window seat so I move over and rest my head on the window. I fall asleep to the sound of Pandora.

" Clara wake up!!" Logan shakes me. "We're here." He says. I nod and grab my carry on. I say, well type, Logan a goodbye. I give him my phone number so we can keep in touch. I find my aunt, Julia, and her and her husband Jake. Jake has 3 luggages, Julia with 2, and me with 2. We put them in their car. Wow I need to get used to the looks of this place.........