Take my hand || Taehyung Fanf...

eatinmochis

Lee Y/N is a 27-year-old thoughtful and fun-loving girl who also happens to be a hopeless romantic but doesn'... Еще

Chapter 1:: We met again
Chapter 2:: Time will say
Chapter 3:: You never know
Chapter 4:: We're home
Chapter 5:: I think I do
Chapter 6:: Cheer to us
Chapter 7:: Kind of?
Chapter 9:: What if
Chapter 10:: It's okay
Chapter 11:: You're pretty
Chapter 12:: It's sweet
Chapter 13:: The 6 hours with you
Chapter 14:: I like you
Chapter 15:: At this point
Chapter 16:: We're doomed
Chapter 17:: Meant to be a secret
Chapter 18:: I'll tell you
Chapter 19:: I will stay with you
Chapter 20:: It's okay
Chapter 21:: Do you?
Chapter 22: I do
Chapter 23:: Can't I do that instead?
Chapter 24:: I Love You
Chapter 25:: People we can't handle
Chapter 26:: Safe place
Chapter 27:: 100 days and more
Chapter 28:: Not an end
::Epilogue::

Chapter 8:: A trip to Daegu

1.3K 84 1
eatinmochis

Author's POV:

"Mrs Kim?" You asked seeing the woman behind you looking at you with a wide smile.
"Woah! It's you." She said as you smiled bowing at her.
"How have you been?" You asked as she chuckled saying, "I've been... good! What about you? I heard you moved back in." 
You thinned your lips in embarrassment and said, "That's... I did." She chuckled and started walking with you as you 
"We moved closer to the neighbourhood right after you moved out. Since then, our families have had frequent hangouts. But we always missed you out! Now that you're back, we'll be meeting each other more often! I can't believe we're meeting after almost 3 years..." She said as you chuckled.

"True. I moved back in 10 days ago. It's a shame we couldn't meet. You should come more often with Taehyung." You said as she chuckled. 
"I don't get the time." She said as you giggled and replied, "What are you so busy with?" 
"Housework! Taking care of my 24-year-old kid who can't take care of himself." She replied as you laughed saying, "Honestly, I find it funny but I can't laugh. I had to move back anyway."
"Aigo... you all are still young. It's fine to be taken care of for some more time." She said as you smiled saying, "Just as always, Mrs Kim is the kindest!" 
"But I've been noticing for a while now. Why do you keep calling me Mrs Kim?" She asked as you scratched your neck saying, "I don't know what else to call you."

"Aigo... is that even a question? Just call me Eomeonim!" (어머님 Eomeonim is the best word to use when referring to other people's mothers). 

You chuckled at her response saying, "Okay! Eomeonim." She chuckled saying, "I wish I had a daughter. But all I have is this weird son who only knows how to study and hang out with Junho." You giggled.
"I honestly thought they both were dating." You said as she let out a loud laugh. You thinned your lips saying, "Sorry... did I just- sound too.."
"Ah no! It's fine. You know I'm not like those old mothers. I'm modern." She said as you giggled nodding. 

"Are you going home now?" You asked as she nodded saying, "Yeah."
"Let's go together then." You said as she nodded. You both walked towards the bus stand sitting there waiting for the bus. Soon, the bus arrived as you both got in.

---Time skip

"Mom!" Taehyung spoke getting in the house as Mrs Kim smiled saying, "You're back from University? Go freshen up. I made dinner." Taehyung chuckled nodding as he got inside his room. After a while, he came out and sat at the dining table with his mother as they sat to eat.
"Kimchi stew!" Taehyung spoke excited as his mother chuckled saying, "I made it for you. Eat up!"
"Oh... right! How did your appointment at the hospital go?" Taehyung asked as his mother said, "It was good. He checked my past reports and said I was improving." Taehyung smiled saying, "That's good then. Don't be sick! It upsets me."

"Alright, I won't." Mrs Kim smiled as they started eating. Suddenly, Mrs Kim spoke, "Ah.. I met Y/N today." making Taehyung's head shoot up.
"Y/N noona? Junho's elder sister?" Taehyung asked as Mrs Kim nodded chuckling.
"You seem to know her well." She said making Taehyung awkwardly cough as he said, "Oh... it's like, I know her! I saw her like once or twice before." 
"Oh, right! I saw her more than you." Mrs Kim said as Taehyung smiled asking, "What happened then?"

"Nothing much. We talked while walking together. It seems like her workplace is in that area as well. We took the bus together and she walked me home. I must say, she's so adorable. She's still so young and beautiful yet so adorable." Mrs Kim said as Taehyung bit his lips smiling.
"Why are you so happy?" Mrs Kim asked as Taehyung awkwardly adjusted his voice saying, "Ah.. nothing!" Mrs Kim eyed him before letting out a chuckle. She smiled looking at her son while eating. 

"Oh by the way. We're going to Daegu next week and Mrs Lee said Junho will be joining. They don't know about them right now. It depends on the situation. Ask them to come! Y/N should also join us. Though it seems like she has work, having her would make the family complete." Mrs Kim as Taehyung nodded smiling.

---Time skip

You were sitting in the living room watching TV when Junho entered sitting there while talking to someone. You glanced at him before watching your drama.
"Yeah.. I'll ask her. She is sitting in front of me like a complete monkey watching weird dramas. Why did Eomeonim ask for her?" Junho spoke laughing as you eyed him before throwing a pillow at his face. 
"Noona!" He said as you scoffed focusing back on your drama. He held the phone properly saying, "Yeah. She hit me of course."
"What? I deserve what?! YAH YOU PUNK!"
"Yeah.. I'll ask mom and dad. They're coming I think. Yeah, see you then." 

He hung up as you asked, "What's up with that call? Was it Taehyung?" He nodded saying, "We're going to Daegu next week with them."
"Isn't that in 3 days then?" You asked as he nodded.
"Mrs Kim wants us to go there." He said as you nodded chewing your chips. 
"Aigo, Aigo... give me a chi-" Junho said about to take a chip from your packet as you smacked his hand saying, "Buy your one!"
"Hah... cheap enough." He said as you rolled your eyes ignoring him. 

---3 days later

"Eomeonim, thank you for inviting me too!" Mina said bowing to Mrs Kim as she chuckled saying, "Of course! The more the merrier."
"Mrs Kim is the kindest as always~" Your mom cooed as she chuckled.
"Noona, you look pretty," Taehyung whispered in your ears as you looked at him before chuckling. He smiled as you all got in the cab. Junho was sitting in the passenger's seat, your mom, Mrs Kim and your dad sat in the middle seat while you, Mina and Taehyung were in the backseat. 
"How far is Daegu from here?" You asked as Mrs Kim replied, "237 km. It'll take over 3 hours." You nodded as Mina took out some snacks saying, "Let's snack if we become bored." You nodded giggling as Taehyung smiled looking out of the window. You were sitting in the middle with Taehyung and Mina on your two sides.

Some minutes passed by as you and Mina started snacking. You took a chips packet and forwarded it to Taehyung who took it thanking you. You smiled before eating yours as Mina spoke, "Woah! I've never seen you sharing food."
"I share food. Just not with you." You said as she scoffed smacking your head making you groan.
"You shouldn't do that!" You said as she chuckled. You scoffed looking away. An hour passed by and everyone fell asleep in the car. Except for you, Taehyung and Junho.
"Aren't you sleepy, noona?" Taehyung asked as you shook your head.
"I slept enough actually. What about you?" You asked as he replied, "I'm not sleepy either." You smiled at him before looking away. 

He was texting someone on his phone. You saw him chuckle in the middle and blush making you eye him suspiciously.
"Who is it? Your girlfriend?" You asked as he looked at you baffled.
"Ah.. no! I was talking to Junho." He said as you looked at him weirdly looking at Junho texting someone.
"You both are literally in the same car." You spoke as he chuckled saying, "Well... if we talk here, others will wake up."
"Considerate enough. But it's funny to see you blushing while talking to Junho." You said as he chuckled saying, "He just brought up my embarrassing things. That's why my cheeks probably turned red because of embarrassment." You chuckled shaking your head as he smiled.

You looked at Mina dozing off while her head was moving here and there. Sighing, you put her head on your shoulder as Taehyung looked at you.
"You care about her a lot, don't you?" He asked as you said, "Well.. we're better than you and Junho."
"As if."
Taehyung spoke chuckling as you smiled saying, "Friends are too precious to not care for." He nodded smiling and rested his head on his seat looking outside the window. 

---Time skip

"Yum! This kimbap tastes so good." You spoke eating as Mina sighed saying, "I can't believe we stopped at a restaurant."
"Well, there was a lot of traffic. It might take us over 4 hours at this rate." Your mom said as Mrs Kim replied, "True. I didn't expect to have such traffic."
"Good for us," Junho said as Taehyung and he chuckled together while sharing their food.
"They act like couples." Mrs Kim said looking at Junho and Taehyung as your mom looked at you and Mina feeding each other saying, "So do they." 

Your father chuckled looking at everyone doing their own business. Not much later, you all got back inside the car after freshening up at the restaurant a little and eating. You also got some more snacks for the rest of the way.
"We've reached halfway." Your father said as everyone nodded. The car started and some time passed by. You looked beside you to see Mina talking to someone in a low voice. Looking on your left, you saw Taehyung listening to songs with his earphones plugged in. His eyes were closed and the sunlight was hitting his face. You stared at his face, it was looking so beautiful. Your heartbeats were becoming uneven and a warm fuzzy feeling arose in you. You gulped looking away as you saw him opening his eyes. He looked at you to see you pull your hood on your face looking down.

A slight chuckle escaped his lips as he saw you sitting there with the hood over your face. 
'How many hoodies does she have?' He thought seeing how you changed your hoodie again at the restaurant. 

---Time skip

"We're here." Mrs Kim spoke as you all got out of the car. You were standing in front of Taehyung's grandma's house. Though she didn't exist anymore, Taehyung and his mom often visited this house and her grave as well. 
Mina got out yawning because she got up from her sleep, Junho was tired already while the elders looked fun. You were munching on your chips as Taehyung stood beside you.
"Let's get in!" Mrs Kim spoke as everyone nodded getting in while your mom spoke, "Be careful kids!" 

"Woah! So pretty." You spoke getting in the house. It was a big house and also well decorated.
"Living here for just a week would be a waste. Let's just settle here." Mina spoke as you nodded. You both were giggling when Junho sighed saying, "I wish I could dump them in the dustbin here."
"Shut up." You both said to him while Taehyung just laughed seeing everyone's clownery.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

58K 2.2K 13
"So, I can't just have a small sip?" [under revision] [Stiles Stilinski x male!oc] [Teen Wolf | Season 3+]
Arrogant lexus/

Фанфик

7.5K 262 40
[Jeon Jungkook Imagination ] #jeonjungkookff A story about two arrogant CEO couple [Jk: I hate you, i just hate you. Y/n: Thanks for your complemen...
19.4K 739 23
Engfa Waraha (P'Fa) and Charlotte Austin (Char) met in a college dorm, Char hates the witty and sarcastic P'fa, but the dark cat eyed girl find it...
281K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...