Enviously Infamous

By ayeitsnya

Cleo was kidnapped by her aunt a week before her 3rd birthday, all because of envy. When she turned 5 she sta... More

Authors note
Characters❤️
Aesthetics✨
Tattoos
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20

Part 11

7.8K 168 53
By ayeitsnya

(A/N: Sorry loves, I didn't know what to write, but anyway. Should I make this a poly story? I'm really leading towards yes.)

Cleo's POV:

After dinner I decided to go up to my room, and do a background check on every body who works here. Can never be too careful. Plus I want to make sure Axel is okay, when I leave.

*I'm going to miss the little guy.*

Yah me too. We can't stay though. It's too dangerous.

*For us or for them?*

Both.

I mentally sigh as I hacked through the Italian Mafia database. Damn this is some decent coding. I wonder their hacker is.

*I guess we're about to find out.*

"Yes. We. Are." I say out loud, pressing the 'Enter' button on my MacBook, making hundreds of hundreds of names to pop up. They were all color coded in gold, silver, bronze, and copper. Hmm.

I started with the copper since Karma was begging me to, saying it was 'for dramatic affect'.

The copper was a list of the maids and drivers. It showed their birth dates, and what they did before they started working for the Espositos.

Nothing out of the ordinary. Except Diana wasn't there.

The bronze names were the fighters and hackers. Some came from the military. Some work in police precincts. Others grew up in the mafia. Basically the same as most mafias.

On to the silver. It seems as though the names in the silver, work right under the Espositos. Their most trusted men and women. People who have worked for the Italian Mafia through generations.

I come across the name 'Beatrice Adamos' and click on it. A picture of the older maid that grabbed my face popped up.

Why is she in the silver? She's just a maid. What makes her different? As I read her profile, it states that she used to work for the Greek Mafia, as a maid. She worked for the Greeks her whole life, but then started working for the Italians, when the alliance between the two were formed.

Hmm. Interesting.

Moving on, I see another familiar name. Diana.

*Well this is getting interesting.*

Sure is.

I click on the name 'Diana Ayad', and what I saw surprised both me and Karma. That doesn't happen at all.

'Daughter of Omar and Isis Ayad.'

*Holy shit! I thought that the whole family died!*

So did everybody else.

The Ayads were the Egyptian Mafia. They were at the top with the Italian, Russians, Korean, and Mexican.

The Italians were always first, before I came around of course. The Russians were second, Egyptian third, Korean fourth, and Mexican fifth.

Eight years ago there was an attack on the Egyptian Mafia. The Don was killed along with the pregnant Donna and their daughter, leaving the Empire to Omar's brother, Osiris. Nobody except the family knew what Omar and Isis' daughter looked like. There were even rumors that this daughter of theirs was training to become the heir to the Egyptian Mafia. There was never a female Don, so everybody was surprised by these rumors. A few months after the rumors spread, the attack happened.

At the time, I had worked with the Egyptians and a couple of other mafias around the world. I was only nine, but everybody knew me in the Underworld. Nobody knew that it was a kid that was hiding in the shadows, helping them though.

The Don and Donna were respected and respectful towards their members. Although I was curious, I never once saw this daughter.

The Italians and Egyptians had a strong alliance, considering Dante and Omar were best friends.

I don't know what this Osiris guy looks like either, but I heard that after the death of the Don and Donna, the mafia had crumbled slightly for a while.

They cut off all alliances, except with the Mexicans. Everything always ties back to the Mexicans. Everything.

*Wait. So that means that Diana is supposed to be the rightful Don to the Egyptian Mafia. That's fucking hot.*

You can't take anything seriously can you?

*I am taking this seriously. She's seriously hot.*

*sigh.

After I got through with the names in silver, I made my way to the gold.

The gold was a list of all of the Espositos. Everybody including cousins, brothers, in-laws, and grandparents. Every living Esposito is on this list, apart from me. Good

I go through all of the cousins, in-laws, and grandparents. They all have the basic mafia skills. Hand-to-hand combat, shooting, and hacking. Eh nothing special. Now let's see what the biologicals can do.

Axel hasn't started his training yet of course. He's only four, so he can only do so much.

Luca is a sniper for the mafia, surprisingly.

*I need to see it, or it's not true. I don't care I don't care.*

Antonio is a street racer, non surprisingly.

*Yah I expected that.*

Lorenzo is a street fighter, named Phoenix. Also not surprising. I've seen him fight before. He's alright I guess.

*Don't lie, he's good*

Yah yah. I've seen better.

Angelo. Doctor of the family. Also genius. Graduated high school at 15 and is now a surgeon for the mafia.

*Impressive.*

Leonardo is the second in command for the mafia. He specializes in hand-to-hand combat and trains the members of the mafia.

*Hmm. That's good to know.*

Alessandro. Current Don of the Italian Mafia. Blah blah blah boring Don things.

Hestia Esposito. Former Donna of the Italian Mafia. Formerly known as Hestia Galanis, Princess of the Greek Mafia. Ex Model. Specializes is Hacking.

*Oh woah. That, I did not expect. A hacker?!*

Okay. I cannot lie, that is fucking awesome. Bad bitch tings.

*I guess we know why we're obsessed with Greek mythology. We're Greek.*

Yah kind or figured when I saw that Luca's middle name is Apollo and mine, Atermis. Every Galanis-Esposito kid has a Greek middle name seems like.

And how fertile is this woman! She had three sets of twins? Yikes.

Andddd Dante Esposito. Former Don of the Italian Mafia. Blah blah blah even more boring mafia Don stuff.

I look at the clock and it is 11:03 p.m.

Time to get ready for this mission. It's at a club, so I get to dress sexy. Yay.

I hop in the shower, and sing to some songs playing on my speaker. I get out and blow dry my hair before going to my back to grab some undergarments.

My clothes won't arrive until tomorrow, so I told Julian (third in command) to put an outfit in the car that he sends.

I grab a robe out of the bathroom and put on a nude color lipstick, along with a cat eye eyeliner and mascara. I'm too lazy to put on a full face, so this'll do.

Besides, the bastard that I'm going to kill likes to drug and sell teenage girls, so I shouldn't look like I'm over 25 anyway.

I look at the time and it's 11:34. Great. That means I have 30 minutes to straighten my hair. I can do it. And if it takes longer than 30 minutes then who cares. I'll just be fashionably late.

When I finish I look in the mirror and WHEW I look good. Even though I'm literally in a bath robe.

Eyeliner look⬇️

Lipstick⬇️

Hair⬇️

I look at the time and it's 12:13. Oops I'm late.

*Well who honestly straightens their hair in 30 minutes or less. Plus your hair is long and thick.*

(A/N: That's what she said. Hehehe. Okay I'm done.)

I just hope the bastard doesn't fucking bleed on my hair, when I slit his throat.

*When have we ever gotten blood on ourselves during a mission?*

Whenever I let you take over.

*Okay, let me rephrase that. When have YOU ever gotten blood on yourself during a mission?*

Casey mission. Remember? I put the tiny bomb in his food and when he ate it, his head exploded and blood got everywhere, including on me. Then, there was the Jeffery trafficking mass murder mission. I'm so glad I went with the swords that day. There was blood everywhere. Then there was-

*OKAY OKAY I GET IT!*

Yah I'm not going to do a not too bloody kill today. We'll just go my basic kill method.

I walk over to my bag, making sure that my siren shaped cow brand is there. Also my knives and gun.

I then walk to the door to make sure it's locked. I don't want little man to come in while I'm out, and tell the biologicals that I'm not there.

12:15. Guards should be in the middle of rotating around this time. So I should be able to sneak out of the window, and onto the roof.

The only problem is I have a white bathrobe on, so I have to try harder not to be seen.

I opened the balcony doors and look out to see if anybody's around. No one.

I jump up and climb up on the roof edge. Just as I'm about to start walking to the side of the house, I hear a balcony door silently opening 3 doors down. That's Lorenzo's room.

I look over the edge and see Lorenzo climbing down a ledge of a house.

Well well. Where is he sneaking off to?

*Probably a fight. Now let's go!*

Alright alright jeez.

I walk to the side of the house and see a couple of guards.

Dammit. They already rotated. We have to get them to move. I know the perfect way.

I grab one of my gadgets out of my bag and throw it towards where Lorenzo was climbing. It should make a loud enough noise to alert the closest guards around and Lorenzo.

Let's just hope he's fast.

Just as the gadget goes off the guards run towards the sound and I dart towards where my car should be.

That was probably a dick move on my part, but he's been nothing but a dick to me since I've gotten here.

I get passed the gates, and see a black McLaren waiting on me.

Ohhh Julian. You didn't disappoint.

I hop in the car and see a duffel bag in the passenger seat. I open it, and see a black dress, with thigh high boots. I quickly take off my bath robe and put on the attire.

Julian. You know me well my friend.

Yah he's getting a raise. I look HOT.

Now let's go kill this bastard.

I start the car and speed off to the club for my mission.

Okay so the target is Daniel Butcherson. He's been accused of rape of at least 20 teenage girls, but has always been found 'innocent'. He traffics little girls and boys, but he keeps the teenage girls in his house 'all for himself'.

Sick fuck.

So the plan is to get him to take me to his house, where I will kill him and free the teenage girls. Should be easy.

(A/N: I really wanna make this a poly book. I guess we'll see!❤️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 1.5K 18
🩷Alessia Aurora Marino🩷 The Marino's are the second strongest/largest mafia to ever come around. Their name is world known that installs deep amoun...
628K 14.6K 70
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
1.5M 32.2K 59
Aurelia Rossi, daughter of Leonardo Rossi; Boss of the Italian Mafia. Also an assassin known as "Star", taken days after her second birthday by one o...
Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.6M 134K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...