EDITING My Sugar Momma {Lesbi...

By alyshards

Brielle's done with her boring life, so she's in search of a sugar daddy. With the incoming messages, one sta... More

rewritting
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
characters
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
extra - first night back
forty
forty one
forty two
hiatus
forty three
update
forty four
extras and aus
extra - Brielle's cold
extra - Easter
au - servant x master
au - cottagecore
EDITING NOTICE
au - mafia princess

thirty four

7.5K 247 57
By alyshards

⚠️ This chapter mentions drug use, violence, suicide so please read with caution. I will put more caution symbols at the paragraphs with the mentions as there will be a few of them. 

The day passed by incredibly slow that Friday. Layla had an unexpected meeting come up so I could barely talk to her. I spent a lot of the day wandering the mansion, trying to remember the layout but it was too confusing. 

During my self unguided tour, I eventually reached the attic. It looked to be mostly storage for holiday decorations which took up majority of the space. There was also boxes labeled with large X's on the side. Curious, I took the first box off the top and sat on the floor with it. 

The box was a bit dusty meaning it hadn't been opened in a while. Lifting the lid off, I expected boring paper work from the dealerships or something. What I found though was much different. 

An excited gasp left me as I pulled out the first photo album. It was tilted Ian and Rebecca - 2003 so I opened it to see who the people were. Inside were photos as well as small tags with information. 

June 14th, 2003 - staying with friends in Jackson. It was strange to note where they were staying but as I looked at the photos and notes, it seemed that about once a week, the couple were seen together in rough looking areas. 

Who were these people to Layla? Looking at their features, they did look similar to her so I wondered if they were her parents. They looked to be about the right age too. I went into the box again to see that the latest album in the box was only 2004 so I opened the next box. 

Each box seemed to be a year or two since flipping through the albums, there were sometimes gaps of time between the photos and notes. The couple tended to move to a new city which confused me. Why would they be constantly moving around? I soon came to the realization that they didn't have a permanent living place. After a while, I dug through the last box and found the latest album. 

Ian and Rebecca - 2006

The album was by far the shortest I had found. On the first page was a newspaper clipping with the couple's mugshots and an article. 

On March 14th, 2006 Ian and Rebecca Brown was arrested and charged with assault of a police officer and attempted robbery. At 2:05am, the couple entered the 7-11 on Market Street. 

⚠️The worker at the time explained the events. "They were clearly on some crazy drugs. The man shouted as they came in, waving a bat to intimidate me and the customer within the store. The woman pulled out a bag and threw it at me and demanded I put cash, booze and cigarettes in it. They kept arguing at each other while I filled the bag." 

⚠️The worker complied but was lucky when police officers happened to stop at the scene while the couple tried to commit the robbery. Officer Olivia Roberts, 26, was violently struck in the head by Ian Brown's baseball bat but was able to quickly recover enough to arrest the man while her partner Sergeant Justin Lane, 34, arrested the woman. 

The article went on about the officer's recovery and trial which was short as they had been convicted of a robbery in the past. The next article clipping explained how the couple was let out on a bail of $100,000 on the request of the judge that they both be admitted to rehab.

Following photos were of the couple in separate rehab centres and that they were clearly struggling. Ian seemed to be more physically violent while Rebecca was shown mostly keeping to herself in the garden. 

The final page of the album showed an article of Rebecca's photo and Ian's mugshot. My brows furrowed as I read the article. 

On July 23rd, 2006 Ian Brown, a convicted felon and husband of Rebecca Brown, had stolen various medications and escaped the rehabilitation centre he had been committed to on the terms of their bail for an attempted robbery back in March. 

Brown had stolen one of the worker's vehicle keys and went right to where his wife was staying. When the attendants saw him on the scene at approximately 1:25pm, they immediately contacted the police and attempted to contain Brown. Unfortunately Brown met up with his wife who was in the garden. 

⚠️The couple were heard having an argument before Rebecca was witnessed by a nurse taking the gardening fork and stabbed Ian Brown repeatedly. The nurse explained that multiple workers had to hold Rebecca back even after her husband was visibly unresponsive. Staff and paramedics were unable to save Ian Brown. Rebecca was transferred to a local jail where she committed suicide that same evening. 

The article continued but I had to put the album down. Who were these people to Layla and why were there albums following their life? And if they were her parents then why wasn't she in any of them? Questions flew through my mind and I went to grab an earlier album to try to search for answers when I heard footsteps behind me. 

A surprised gasp left me as I turned to see Carlos slowly approaching. "Miss Kingston, Lady Holt is requesting for you." A breath of relief left me as I began to tidy up the albums. "I'll clean them. But Brielle..." I froze of his use of my first name as he had never used it before. "Don't mention what you found to her."

"But-"

"Trust me." He interrupted me with a serious expression. "Lady Holt is in the bedroom preparing for your dinner date. Will you be able to find your way back?"

My head nodded, unable to find my words. Without waiting for his reply, I quickly left the attic and went down the hallway. My path took me down a section I was unfamiliar with. Along the walls were family photos. Layla as a child, a man and a woman smiling next to her and others who I assumed were other relatives. 

Though nowhere on the wall were Ian and Rebecca. Maybe I had been wrong that they were her parents. Clearly the blond couple in the family photos were her parents, hugging her or standing next to her during various trips and graduations. 

I continued to the bedroom, not wanting to make Layla wait even longer for me. But the questions I had about Ian and Rebecca were still present. 

For dinner, Layla had chosen a baby blue, off shoulder dress for me to wear. She also gifted to me a little white Chanel bag as well as a pair of pale gold heels that sparkled as I walked. Something about the ensemble made me feel more princess-like then usual but I liked it.

Layla herself looked incredibly handsome in a grey-blue dress pants and blazer. I was pleased with the lack of a dress shirt beneath her suit, allowing the teasing peek of her breasts. As we sat in the restaurant, I tried to subtly get a better view as she sat next to me like usual. 

Suddenly she turned to me with a smirk. "Is something bothering you, princess?"

My head shook as I turned to look out at the view of the city. I took a sip of champagne to help hide the blush on my cheeks. 

She chuckled and placed her hand on my cheek. As she spoke, her hand slowly slid under my ear and into my hair. "How will we be able to eat when you look so obviously aroused, Brielle?"

Heat grew on my cheeks before I decided to make the first move. My body quickly leaned to hers and pressed my lips to hers. She happily responded to the kiss as her other hand came to my waist. My hand however lifted to grab the lapel of her blazer before it slowly moved to sneak through the open space. 

"Can I?" My lips whispered as my fingertips lightly brushed over her skin. 

Layla huffed a laugh. "You can always do anything you want to me."

My lips curved into a smirk as I hummed in thought. My hand slowly dragged up and down the middle of her chest, teasing her with the light touch. "Anything?"

Her head fell back slightly and her eyes closed. She swallowed and nodded her head. "Anything, princess."

Her gaze met mine again as my hand finally moved under the blazer. To my pleasant surprise, she was wearing absolutely nothing under the blazer. My hand excitedly grasped her breast within my hand which resulted in a small groan from her. 

Pleased with her response, my thumb and index finger took hold of her nipple, feeling it quickly harden in my grasp. Watching Layla was the best part. I enjoyed seeing her intense gaze stay locked on me but her breath tremble as I caress her breast. 

Layla's hand in my hair suddenly grabbed my hair at the roots. A quiet moan left me as Layla leaned in closer as if to kiss me. "Constantly surprising me, princess." I moaned again in agreement. "But I'm sure when the server walks in, you wouldn't want them to see me fucking you senseless, right?"

The realization that we were in the restaurant settled in and I got a bit flustered. "Well, I just..."

She chuckled and kissed me. "Don't worry, we can continue later." She gave me another kiss before I pulled my hand from her blazer. 

The server walked in with the trays of food as soon as we had returned to our places. The server set the trays down then excused themself, leaving Layla and I alone again. 

"Brielle." I turned to see Layla already holding a piece of sushi out to me. I happily ate it as she spoke. "I had missed having you join me here last week."

Once I finished the mouthful, I gave her a sympathetic smile. "Sorry. I hope you weren't too lonely here without me."

Layla had picked up another piece, dipping in the small dish with soy sauce. She had turned to me with her brows pulled together before they settled and she smiled softly. "I didn't come here last week. I couldn't with you away." Layla ate the sushi like what she had just said wasn't anything to take deeply. 

Though it seemed a bit strange that she didn't come to the restaurant without me even though she had been so many times before we met, I found it comforting. In some twisted way I liked that me being gone had affected her even a little bit. 

I leaned and lightly bumped my shoulder to hers. "Couldn't live without me?" I teased jokingly before reaching for my set of chopsticks. 

Before I could grab them, Layla had taken hold of my chin and turned me to face her. She held up a new piece of sushi which I took it into my mouth as our gazes were locked. "No. I certainly couldn't." She looked incredibly serious, like I had died. 

Feeling a bit awkward, I chuckled nervously and swallowed my mouthful. "Mmm, the sushi tastes really good today." Trying to change the subject, I hoped that maybe the deep look in Layla's eyes would pass. 

"It is. Perhaps our absence last week shocked them." Layla was smiling, showing that she was lightening the topic which was likely for my sake. 

My head nodded in agreement with a giggle. "We shouldn't make them nervous anymore. They're really good to us."

Layla shrugged and held out a piece of shrimp tempura for me. "I think it's good to keep people on their toes."

I gave her a pout as I ate. "I hope I'm not included in that."

"I wouldn't do it maliciously with you, princess." She chuckled. 

My eyes narrowed suspiciously at her. "What doesn't count as malicious then?"

Layla turned to me with a smirk. "Want to guess?" Her eyes then roamed down my body then back up. A shiver went through me when her eyes met mine again. 

Taking a drink of champagne, I hummed in thought. "Presents?"

She nodded as her hand came to rest above my knee. "There's more, guess again."

"Trips?"

Her hand slowly crept up my thigh, until it got to the hem and stopped. "Of course. Guess once more. I'll give you a hint."

Her other hand came to my cheek as the one on my thigh raised more before beginning to slide down to my inner thigh. As we kissed, I could feel her want for more. My body was getting antsy as I felt the same. My hands came to grab the labels of her blazer and pull us closer together. 

After a few moments of kissing, I reached down to guide her hand. It was only resting in between my thighs. My thighs spread just enough as I took hold of her wrist and led her hand. She chuckled into our kiss before her fingers brushed against the lacy fabric of my panties. A soft moan left me but it was then that she pulled her hand and herself back, leaving me worse off than before. 

"Layla." I whined quietly as I leaned towards her again. 

She smirked at me. "Patience, princess. I can promise-" She was cut off by the ringing of her phone. She kissed me forehead before getting her phone from her pocket. Her expression dropped when she looked at the caller ID but still answered it. "What is it?"

The phone call was too quiet for me to hear who it was. But as the call went on, Layla's mood seemed to get worse. After a quick exchange of words, the call was over. She leaned back with a sigh once she placed the phone on the table. 

"Is everything okay?" I asked as my hand came to hold hers. 

Her head raised and gave me a reassuring smile. "There's something I have to do after we're done here but take your time."

"Is it work?" It was getting later into the evening so I wondered what could've happened with her dealerships. Unless, it wasn't her dealership that needed her attention. 

"No. Jack wants to meet with me. And unfortunately, I have to play nice with him for a bit." she explained before taking a healthy gulp of the champagne. 

"Oh. Will you be okay?" I was concerned for her safety. Jack gave me the impression that he was dangerous. 

However, Layla scoffed a laugh. "I'll be fine. Though I will be leaving your care to Carlos while I'm away from you." 

"Are you sure that's necessary?" If she was saying that then maybe I should've been more concerned with my safety. 

"No. It's only a precaution." She reassured me before we got back to our meal and a lighter conversation. 

When we returned to Layla's home, she escorted me back to her bedroom as Carlos followed behind. He went into the office across from her bedroom as Layla closed her door behind us, giving us privacy. My heart seemed to pick up with the anticipation that finally Layla would touch me properly. 

Layla towered over me, her hands sitting on my waist. "Let's see if princess can be a good girl while I'm gone." Her tone was quiet and low, making me more restless for her. 

I nodded enthusiastically in agreement. "I will."

"Good. Then I'll reward you when I return." She said then kissed me before retreating. 

What? When she got back?!

She turned to me once she opened the door. "You will stay in this room until I return. You can leave but you won't get the reward." She smirked before leaving, closing the door behind her. 

My back hit the bed as I fell onto it with a frustrated groan. It was unfair of Layla to tease me like that only to leave for who knows how long. Getting back up on my feet, I opened the door. When I looked down the hall, I saw Layla round the corner as she left. 

"Hey Carlos?" I called across the hall. 

His figure came into view as he pushed himself in a wheeled chair and a book in hand. "Need something?"

"No, just wanted to say I'm going to bed. Can you tell Layla to wake me when she gets in please?" I asked him nicely as he nodded. I thanked him and closed the door. 

But I wasn't going to sleep just yet. 

Please don't hate on my articles bc they were so plain and boring. Their use was only to say what happened ahahaha

Omg it's already been a year since I started rewriting this. I know I'm always saying it but thank you so much for the support and ily!!! 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 16.7K 71
She's nearing being out on the streets and desperate for a job. They own a bar. Need I say more? Note: This is a reverse harem romance, meaning the f...
4.6K 255 26
Avery is an only child in an Mafia family, getting everything she wants without hesitation, but when she graduated collage and took over the family b...
393K 11.5K 44
in which a shy florist falls in love with a flirty mafia boss. ┈┈┈┈․°?°․┈┈┈┈ gwendolyn westbrook has spent her life filled with schoolwork and stress...
621K 36.1K 35
When volatile mafia queen Camilla Bianco gets sentenced to anger management, she finds herself falling for the mysteriously dark Dr. Hayden Malcolm...