Leap of Faith

By Miconoff

"In the world of people with 80% of people are born with superpowers called Quirks, dreams come true, Super h... More

Info
Prologue
Ch.1 With great powers comes great Responsibilities
CH.2 With great powers comes great Responsibilities Part.2
Ch.4 Weak
CH.5 Never give up
Not a chapter
CH.3 Past
CH.6 Meeting the Friendly neighbourhood Spider-man
CH.7 The Big 3
CH.8 Preparation for the responsibilities
CH.9 Preparation for responsibilities PT.2
CH.10 Training and meeting Grandma
CH.12 Swan dive
CH.13 I AM HERE
CH.14 I'm Ready
Thank you very much
sorry 😔

CH.11 Hero

611 16 14
By Miconoff

Narrator's POV:

It was a few months after Midoriya started his training with Miles and Peter. They both were similar but Miles was more tough because Peter is always teaching him his 'Ideology' of making puns during battle to divert the attention of enemies.

We can see that Midoriya is doing an intense mission, It was assigned by Peter. A single mistake and you are dead. This mission is called 'Phone jammer'. Which means you have to collect as much phone numbers of ladies as you can........ again.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU BRAT, YOU ARE CORRUPTING THE CINNAMON ROLL BY GIVING THESE 'MISSIONS' " Roar of RG ran through the corridors of U.A. What the hell is wrong with him?

"S-s-sorry," was only heard by Peter because he was scared. Not from RG, but the lady behind her. This is MJ AKA Mary Jane, wife of our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. "Would you mind to explain this Peter," she asked in a calm voice but only Peter and Miles know the truth.

"W-w-well, y-you s-see, he is pretty d-dense in these t-type of things and it is important for him to learn about these things, that's why I gave him that mission," he said still shaking from the Aura of his wife.

"Hmm, and why did you gave your phone to him to this 'mission'?" now Peter was sweating bullets. he have no choice to do other than 'that'. It's one of the most toughest technique to beat, used by many people in this world.

"RUN AWAY," Peter shouted and started running with all his might. MJ also followed him to beat the crap out of him. Miles only sighed at this. 'Everyday with the former Friendly neighbourhood spider-man' Miles thought sighing again.

"By the way, RG, where is Izuku?" "Oh! he have his last day of school today, so he is in his school, Probably," RG said, not sure whether he is school or what. You see, last time Izuku and his gang bunked the school to catch a group of Robbers who were using masks of heroes to defame them.

"Yeah, today he would get his powers after all, because it needs atleast 10 months to get used with it," Miles said with a serious tone. You see, the serum which they were working on is made and injected in a Spider. It can be directly injected but Peter said that it's a 'Ritual' to be bitten by spider and getting these powers.

"Man, I don't get it why Pete want to transfer it to him with spider? It would be lot easier if we directly inject it in him," Pete said, agitated by Peter's 'ritual' idea. "I know, that brat is really troublesome. And his companion is just like him," RG said with a sigh.

Both Peter and Carnage are known for their troublesome nature. Everybody calls them 'The double trouble'. "By the way, you should finish your remaining work on your spider, You know, finishing touches," RG suggested to Miles who just remember his most important work of the day.

"NOOOO, I FORGOT TO PICK PHIN FROM AIRPORT, SHE'LL BE ARRIVING IN 30 MINUTES, WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOOO," Miles cried remembering that his cr- FRIEND is coming today but he forgot to pick her up.

"*Sigh* You are Spider-man sonny, you can just swing over the airport," RG said with a sigh. "Yeah right! thank you so much RG, I am grateful to you, See ya," he said with a bow and jumped out of the window.

'they all are troublesome,' RG thought with a small smile looking out of the window from where Miles jumped.

Let's check on our next Friendly Neighbourhood Symbol of Peace.

Aldera Middle School, Musutafu~

Izuku's POV:

I was in my class, and I am waiting for the bell to ring because I can't wait to try the new powers I'll get today. And yeah, today is the last day of our Middle school, and by our, I mean me and Mineta. We both are in same class this year.

The person speaking is now trying his best not to take a peak of any girls because he knows the consequences. The teacher came in the class while carrying a bunch of paper with him.

"Hello students, as you all know that today is your last day of the school. So today we will be discussing about you're future and your high school you wanna go. Ah! Mr. Bakugo is aiming for U.A. I see," The teacher said with a fake smile.

The class started murmuring about how U.A. is the school with the passing rate of less than 1% and all.

"Yeah, I'm the only one who can go to U.A. and I'll show the world who is strongest and even surpass All might," Bakugo said, standing on the bench and with full of arrogance. "Mr. Bakugo, we know that you are a great student but please sit down," the teacher said with a little agitated look on his face.

The teacher knows about how kachan used to bully me before and he is the only one in the school who understands me due to him being quirkless. "Ah! Mr. Midoriya is also going to U.A. Well, good luck Midoriya, I hope you can be a great hero," The teacher said with a real smile.

"Thank you ver- I can't finish my words because the class started laughing. "Do you really think you can get into U.A. without a quirk," "I mean, he is strong but it's impossible for a quirkless to enter U.A." "You are right," but before the teacher could stop them, my desk was blown off but I was able to dodge in time.

Narrator's POV:

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING DEKU, YOU AREN'T A MATCH AGAINST ME, YOU'LL DIE IN THE ENTRANCE EXAM SO JUST GO HOME AND CRY IN YOUR MOMMY'S LAP," now he crossed the limit.

Everybody heard an 'Ah shit' coming from Mineta but ignored it. Mineta knows that if anybody talks sh#t about his mother, they are definitely be hospitalised. Mineta glanced towards the side Midoriya dodged but regreted it.

He saw the same maniacal grin and look in his eyes. It is the total counterpart of the Heroic, Kind and sometimes Idiot Midoriya. His look totally says that 'You are dead my friend'. "So, how you wanna die?" Midoriya asked, with voice full of malice.

"W-what the hell was tha- before he can say anything, he was punched and flew back a few metres. Everybody was shocked at this but the most terrified was the teacher himself. He really admired Midoriya because of his drive towards being a hero and kind nature. But this was not him.

Seeing this, he remembered something from past and almost got a panic attack. "M-midoriya, stop with that or you also have to face consequences even if it's not your fault," the teacher said with a terrified look, this was the same look his friend had in the past.

"Whatever you say, Mr. Hanagaki," Midoriya said, calmer then before. "But listen everyone, if you ever talk sh#t about my mom again, I'll kill you, and I am not joking," Midoriya said with a emotionless face but malice in his voice.

"O-ok, now this is settled, please escort Bakugo towards the infirmary, Mr. Takashi," The teacher, now known as Hanagaki said. "Yes sir!," The class rep, now known as Takashi said. "Ok, so now the matter is clear, let's continue with the discussion," Mr. Hanagaki said while glancing towards Midoriya.

~Timeskip, after the School BTYB Tokyo Revengers Season 2~

Izuku's POV:

It was the end of the day and the end of the middle school. I was walking with Mineta, but when I was about to leave the gate, someone called me from behind. "Hey Midoriya!" I look from where the voice was coming and saw Mr. Hanagaki.

"Stop for minute, I need to talk to you about something important, privately," he said with a serious look, maybe about today's fight in the class. "Ok sir. Mineta, go ahead, I'll see you tomorrow," "See you later buddy," Mineta said waving towards me. 

"Ok, so what is it Mr. Hanagaki?" I asked with a questioning look. "Maybe you won't believe it but I was a time leaper," "After quirks came in this world, nothing is surprising," I said bluntly. "Yeah right, but what I am saying is- suddenly he clasped his hands and started tearing up.

"Please, never get lost in darkness of rage like that you did in the class. My friend was just like you and he abandoned us to help him, but when I go to the past and tried to change him, he nearly killed me and our other friends," Mr. Hanagaki said now bowing and crying.

"Can I ask you who was your friend who did that?" I asked, curious who could kill their friend. "You know about Delinquents and gangs of Tokyo?" "Not that much, but I do remember one of the gang named 'Tokyo Manji Gang' or 'Toman' for short," I said and I got an idea about who he was talking about.

"Then you also know that there were 2 generations of the gang," "Yeeaah, what about that," "I was the captain of second generation, I made the second generation to stop the 1st generation leader, Manjiro Sano or Mikey as everyone calls him,".

 I knew it, that battle between Toman and another gang was one of the biggest quirk fights ever, And I heard that their leader was quirkless, didn't thought that it was Mr. Hanagaki. "Oh! So you were also the part of that biggest quirk battle?" "Yeah, but the thing is you should not let your rage to get the best of you," now I realised my mistake.

"I am sorry Mr. Hanagaki, it would be tough to remember those things," "Yup, but you should not let your rage get in the way of becoming hero, now go and start preparing for U.A." He said while wiping the tears and smiled at me.

"Yeah, I will remember that Mr. Hanagaki. And I will not do the same mistake your friend did," I said with a voice of determination. "Ok then, see you later,

Hero,"

A.N. Alright guys, this is- I know nobody cares about my introduction, just go back. Carnage: Good. Anyways, sorry for the Manga spoilers of Tokyo Revengers but I thought it will suit the story, and Hanagaki is not an Idiot like the anime or Manga. So, how was the chapter? Make sure to notify me and sorry for any mistakes. I'll meet you in the next chapter.

Until then, Goodbye. Stay safe and let others safe.

Peace Out ✌😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 5.2K 39
In the whole Multiverse one of the Universe has a world where 80% of the population are Female who have powers that are called Quirks while the 20%...
47.3K 806 18
In a world where 80% of the worlds population has evolved where people are born with unique powers called quirks. The story will foucus on Izuku Mido...
8.5K 209 12
It all started in Qing Qing City, located in China. A newborn baby manifested the ability to radiate light from its body. After this was reported, ma...