Rose and Hyacinth [Taekook st...

By haizy_lush

A Taekook Mafia-ish story~ 'The boy stood there on the ledge of a bridge, his life flashed before his eyes. I... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Character profile
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chap 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21.
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
epilogue
Things you might have missed

chapter 6

197 14 4
By haizy_lush

Taehyung

Sitting at the rooftop eating some peanuts was not an unordinary thing for Taehyung to do, but it was unordinary for him to sit there without a weapon.

The Lexhale hotel was heavily guarded and Black Rose men were roaming every floor, checking every person who looked out of the Ordinary. Taehyung was feeling a little ashamed to think that he was intrigued by this gang. How can the Hyacinth have no information about the Gang's inner circle? Especially when this Gang is supposedly the no.1 Gang of the city.

Taehyung's been in and out of this city. He's not really a fan of it. This place brought back too many unwanted memories. Memories of people he didn't want to remember anymore. Memories of the life of Haru.

He never made an effort to know any of the Gangs, not unless Namjoon asks him to, but the Black Rose, Taehyung wanted to know.

He tossed the last of the peanut into his mouth when he heard a voice in his earpiece.

"They just checked into their Rooms. The man, who I think the Leader is, his room number is 505"

"Thanks Yeonjun." Taehyung said. Yeonjun was the new recruit of Hyacinth and Taehyung had a liking towards him. He had to take him because Hoseok's face might have been exposed yesterday.

"I'll let you know when it's clear for you to go in" Yeonjun said, he continued, "Do you want me to listen in on the meeting."

Taehyung was surprised, it was rare to see the members taking an initiative. He reminded him of himself when he was younger. "Sure. Don't get caught. If you do, I'm not coming to save your ass, got it?"

"Yes, got it"

Taehyung waited for the signal.

45 minutes passed with silence on his earpiece.

"Hyung!" he heard the voice again.

"What?"

"I think the boss man is a good person. He is talking about a New gang and how the other gangs should maintain peace."

Taehyung didn't utter a word. His mind worked, coming up with different reasons as to why a crime lord would say something like that. Especially when the victim's parents thought that the Leader had something to do with it. Was it all a misunderstanding? Didn't Taehyung have to kill him?

"FUCk! Hyung!" Yeonjun's voice screeched.

Taehyung winced, "What now?"

"The dude just fired his gun!"

Taehyung got to his feet on high alert, "What do you mean?"

"Oh wait, he just fired a gun to shut them up. I don't think anyone's hurt."

Who the Hell was this Crazy dude? Taehyung wondered.

"Hyung they are leaving—wait I can hear them—they are going to the bar downstairs–I'll head there and keep an eye on them, you get to room 505"

Taehyung agreed. He put on his mask and hat and got on the ledge, reached for the fire escape ladder. He counted the floors as he jumped from one level to the next.

When he reached the 5th window on the 5th floor, he breathed as he pushed the window open. He jumped in. The room was dark and empty, he was accustomed to the dark, he had no trouble looking at some files in the bed. He flipped through it. Some mentioned the Truce between Gangs, nothing reliable. Maybe The Leader wasn't a bad man after all.

Yeonjun

Yeonjun entered the bar before the Trio could, because he didn't want to look like he was following them. His forehead was drenched in sweat and his leather Jacket was burning him alive.

He seated himself on the barstool and ordered himself a drink. The bartender smiled and handed him the drink, "Your first time?"

"Huh?" Yeonjun looked at the man.

"Your first time at a bar? You look nervous" The bartender smiled.

Yeonjun swallowed thickly. It was indeed his first time being involved in a huge mission. He had been begging Namjoon to promote him to complex cases but to his dismay he was never given a task which involved nothing more than planting trackers or handing packages. Finally when Namjoon called him over to assist Taehyung on a survey, Yeonjun was over the top happy. Taehyung was his idol. He wanted to learn Taehyung's ways, he wanted Taehyung to mentor him. He wanted to protect and be protected by Taehyung even if the elder says he won't come to rescue him. Yeonjun was happy for exactly 5 minutes until Namjoon handed the file saying he was going to survey a meeting at Lexhale conducted by the BLACK ROSE. Unlike Taehyung, Yeonjun knew a lot about Black Rose and how intimidating they were, but he still took on this role because he was the one who asked for complex things, he can't back off.

"I'm Beomgyu" the Bartender smiled, "You don't have to be nervous, no one's going to ask to see your ID"

When he got no response, he asked again, "What's your name?"

Yeonjun smiled, he didn't want to seem rude, he didn't want to reveal his name either, "I'm Jun"

"Well Jun. Can I get you anything else?"

Before Yeonjun could shake his head no, the man sitting beside him turned to face him, "Make it two vodka shots. For me and him"

Yeonjun's face burned when he saw the Man, black suit and tie, he looked Rich.

"Um–no thanks–"

"I insist. An appreciation for having such a pretty face" the man smiled. He handed the vodka shot to Yeonjun and the boy hesitantly took it, "cheers."

Yeonjun kept looking at the door, waiting for the trio to walk in. Why haven't they still walked in?

"Waiting on someone?" the boy asked.

"A friend"

"Girlfriend?" the Man asked. With no response he switched his question, "Boyfriend?"

Blood raised to his cheeks and he looked away. This man was charming and if it was any other case, Yeonjun would have flirted back, would have possibly got into bed with him but now's not the time. His eyes drifted to the entrance and he saw only 2 men come in. They walked straight to the bar and ordered 3 drinks. Where was the boss?

"What's taking him so long to just drop off the file in his room?" he heard one say.

Fuck. No.

Yeonjun got to his feet abruptly and the two men looked at him with confusion. He can't run outside, not when they are looking, he can't even warn Taehyung when they are looking at him. He turned to the man beside him and smiled sweetly, "I'll be back in a minute, order me another drink"

The man grinned, "Sure thing sweetheart"

Yeonjun rushed to the restroom, he turned on his earpiece and he spoke through it, but it was still loud and he couldn't get a proper connection. He walked farther and farther.

"Hyung, can you hear me?"

"Hyung!"

"Wh-a-t-t" he heard a broken voice.

"Hyung! Fuck if you can hear me! Get the fuck out! Right now!"

"W–h–hat?"

"Get out!"

"W–wh–why?" came the reply. "Now can you hear me" A clear voice.

"The Leader is heading back to his room! I was at the bar and I Heard them speak. I'm at the 5th exit door, Get out! Meet me there!"

"Shit"

Yeonjun's hair on the back of his neck pricked when he felt a presence behind him. It wasn't a good feeling. His heart was beating it so loud, he could hear it clearly. Someone had listened to him speak. He prayed that it was not a Black Rose member.

He slowly turned around to be met with the Man at the bar.

"You were taking too long sweetheart" the smile wasn't sweet at all.

"I–umm–" Yeonjun prayed that the man was just a creep and not a Black Rose member.

"Who were you warning to get out of my Boss's room?"

Shit.

"Hand me the earpiece."

Shit.

"Yeonjun you okay?" Tae's voice was heard on the other end.

"Hyung! I'm trapped. Get out! Leave" he removed the ear Piece and smashed it on the ground.

"You brat!" the man gritted his teeth.

Footsteps approached and someone else came into view, it was the bartender. He looked confused, "What the hell dude?" he asked the man.

Yeonjun relaxed. The bartender was not a black Rose.

"Beomgyu I–" Yeonjun started but his words lodged in his throat when he saw the look exchanged by the two.

"You forgot your gun, what if this one had a gun on him?"

The man chuckled and grabbed the Gun from Boemgyu. Why was God testing Yeonjun today? Was it his fault for asking for complex cases? Was he going to die by the hands of a Black Rose?

The man pointed the gun at him, "I'm gonna ask you one last time, who were you warning?"

"Shoot me if you have to asshole. I'm not afraid to die" That was a lie. He was afraid. He didn't want to die. Not young, not like this, not without achieving something in his life and most definitely not in a bathroom of a bar.

The sound of the Gun click, echoed in the room. The man's finger was nearing the trigger.

"Hey!" A voice was heard from behind them.

"Choi Soobin! Drop your gun right now!" another voice of man.

Yeonjun looked at the two men. They were the ones who were with the boss.

"Drop it!"

"But Yoongi hyung!"

The said man hit the back of Beomgyu's head. "This is why Jimin-ah, I say not to hand guns to kids!"

"We are not kids!" Boemgyu whined.

They looked like kids in front of the other two. Yeonjun can't believe that he was ever afraid of these kids.

"He was suspicious at the bar so we followed him, he is here with someone–I heard something about Boss's room"

"Shut up Soobin. No reason for you to point a gun, is there" The blonde one said.

"Take him with you. No harm" the other one, pointed at Beomgyu and soobin.

Yeonjun knows he's screwed. 

Taehyung

Taehyung on the other was losing his mind. He needed to get out. He can't be caught by the boss when he has no weapons on him.

He needed to get out! He needed to go rescue Yeonjun.

Before he could move, the door opened and a man was standing in front of him. He couldn't figure out the face, but the man was tall and his shoulders broad, his hair framed his face.

"Who are you?" the Man asked. The voice was deep and rough. A shiver ran through Taehyung.

Shit.

______________

comment :)

Vote:)

_________________________________________________

Yeonjun

Soobin

Beomgyu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.4K 37
In which Jungkook is a cold hearted and murderer teen mafia leader and Taehyung is an not so innocent teen, with multiple personality disorder But t...
275K 13.8K 29
Taehyung was living the dream. Loving family. A day away from debuting as an idol, living his dream. The best part? He had the love of his life right...
353K 11.3K 52
A world where vampires exists. And Kim Taehyung is one of them. Everyone knew that Kim Taehyung is a ruthless Mafia, Ceo. But no one thought he coul...
3.5K 175 28
Min YoonGi, CEO of Min Enterprises and ruthless Mafia leader (aka Suga) Park Jimin, Famous contemporary dancer and secret Mafia leader What happens w...