Stellar Spectrum Book One: Th...

Bởi BevyBlackmoon

In 31st Century, Ares city is the only space-age city on earth and the only home that accepts cosmic citizen... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
Beginning :One Night Can Change Your Life
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Stellar Time
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 2

82 13 60
Bởi BevyBlackmoon

Time passed, the students nervously submitted their exams to the proctor by tapping the send button in the computer, Leyo felt neutral about it but the two were like the escaped a war "that went well," he said, Perfida and March slowly turned their heads at him and glared at him like an owl.

"Wish I could say the same thing for myself," March said.

"I think I did well, but that was challenging," Perfida admitted.

"Good thing it's over. For now."

A guy walked to them "Perfida, March, be at the Belladona Hotel at three, we still have to set the tables, fix the photobooth and sound test the stereos."

"Okay, got it, Oliver," Perfida nodded and so did March.

"Great, see you guys there," Oliver said and walked away, the three friends walked the other way, Perfida and March doing a celebration dance behind Leyo.

"Let's go get lunch first," Perfida suggested.

"Yeah," March said. 

------

The cafeteria was like a food court, the food choices were nothing fancy but it was edible and affordable of course, there were food for the cosmic citizens and for humans yet the aliens also eat food for humans and vice versa but not the food that could walk away from the plate not a lot of humans doesn't think it was edible and it has its do-it-yourself cleaning station for students and faculty to clean their own plates and utensils to teach them responsibilty instead of paying people to do it for them.

Perfida and March found a place to sit down so they placed their trays on the table, Leyo already sat down and he was eating some outer space meat in a cone "now, I can eat with peace of mind," Perfida sighed.

"I know what you mean, I don't want to see our school tablet for a while, the only ebook I want to read are magazines in my own tablet," March expressed.

"I can throw my reviewers away and just chill."

"So Leyo, what are you gonna do this summer?"

"I will be with my brother to planet Lewo, a three day trip from Livo, it is where we Livo go to for retreat."

"So what do you guys do when you're there?" Perfida asked.

"We just play games of catch mookies, dance the golo and grow some hoonpie tree," he explained, Perfida and March looked at each other in confusion, even though humans are getting used to cosmic citizens living among them yet at times it was hard understanding what they are and what they do.

"Sounds.... fun," Perfida replied then cleared her throat.

"It is, especially the golo dancing," Leyo said sounding so excited.

"So how do you do the golo dancing?" March quipped.

"Like this", Leyo put his arms up and started jiggling it like jelly, it kind of resembled the poppi'n locki'n, Perfida and March were speechless because they found it so funny, they started snickering. March was trying to contain his laughter since he was drinking to avoid spit taking all over the table and Perfida was coughing because food was still in her mouth so she won't choke. 

"Oh! my God," March wheezed.

"Wow! not sure if I could do that," Perfida scoffed, Leyo stopped and got back to his seat then continued eating.

"Me and my brother could do our golos in perfect sync together", Leyo said, Perfida and March were imagining it and just find it so funny.

Holden and his best friend since they were in diapers, Jake Orlanse, were carrying a tray of their food and walked to them "hey, guys," he greeted then he sat next to Perfida and Jake sat next to the other side of him.

"Hey... shouldn't you gentlemen be getting ready for prom?" March asked.

"Relax, we have time," Jake said.

"Beside, this is the last time I'll be eating lunch with my favorite sister and my best friend," Holden answered, Perfida and Jake smiled in content.

"Aww..." Perfida, March and Jake expressed.

"That does sound... sweet that you'll miss your stepsister," Leyo said.

"Of course, I will," Holden replied,

"Who else will he ask for lunch money?" Perfida joked, Jake chuckled while he was eating.

"I don't ask for money," Holden denied. "Not recently. By the way, I will be applying for a job at the Solar Cafe in AIU as a busboy and if I'm lucky, I could be flippi'n burgers," Perfida seemed supportive.

"You.. flip burgers?" Jake laughed.

"What? I can cook."

"Who knows? when he comes to visit, he will be making us his own secret recipe of burger," Perfida defended.

"Yeah, I will," Holden said proudly. "Thanks, Sis."

"I can't believe you'll be studying in AIU East," Perfida said to Jake.

"Ugh.. me too, I really wished I didn't have to go to a different school," Jake exasperated, Holden felt down again so he shook off the negativity again. "Let's just make the most in prom later."

"Yeah, Jake is right, while you guys party, me and Perfida here will be enjoying the free food and photobooth," March said in glee. "Too bad, you won't see Leyo do his golo dance."

"Golo dance?" Holden and Jake quipped at the same time.

"What's that?" Holden asked.

"Leyo, show them," Perfida told the Livo.

"Alrighty" Leyo replied so he stood up from his chair to demonstrate the dance again and so he raised his arm out, then started jiggling again, Holden and Jake watched, Perfida covered her mouth with her hands to hide her laughter, March looked down on his food and started giggling. Holden and Jake's mouths dropped then started chucking.

"Wow!" Holden choked, he was impressed that a Livo could do such moves but then again he does found it funny. "That is something."

"Yup," Jake's voiced got high pitched and continued to contain his laughter.

"Go, Leyo. Go, Leyo. Go, Leyo," Perfida cheered, she clapped her hands following the rythm of her cheer, so then the rest of them cheered too and did a little dance to it as well.

------

Later, Perfida and March, carrying his server uniform, were on their way to her house by commuting the shuttle bus to prepare for prom, "too bad Leyo doesn't want to join us," March said.

"Well, I guess he's not much of a party... ani... alien," Perfida said back.

"After summer, we should at least show him to party, he's the only Livo who doesn't know fun."

"It's good that he stands out."

They were too preoccupied to see that there were new neighbours playing football until the ball rolled in front of them, they stopped walking and turned their heads across the streets and saw them "Sorry," the father apologized then his son ran to get the ball back, the father was too tired to follow him so he bent down and panted. 

"Oh! new neighbours," March noticed.

"It's okay," Perfida assured them then took the ball and picked it up, the boy came so she gave it back to him, Perdita saw them and couldn't help feeling a bit down that she couldn't interact to new people.

"Thanks," the boy said to Perfida with a friendly smile on his face.

"So I see you guys are our new neighbour."

"Yeah, we came just this morning," the boy said. "I'm Vance, by the way and that's my dad, Capt. Montgomery Howes".

"Good afternoon, Captain," Perfida and March greeted Vance's dad and saluted him too.

"Afternoon," Capt. Howes panted with a smile on his face then he streched for a second then walked to them. "You two lived here?" 

"I live here, I'm Perfida Sweeney," she shook his hand.

"Oh.. you're Dr. Sweeney's daugther."

"Yes, sir."

"Nice to meet you," then Capt. Howes turned to March.

"My name is Marco Mills, I am Cdr. Mason Mills' son and I live just a block from here".

"Excellent, well... at least my son get to meet new friends today so please don't be shy to be in our house because my wife loves guests and she makes great snacks," Capt. Howed told them.

"Sure, no problem," Perfida said to him.

"I better go inside and wash up for dinner."

"Okay dad, I'll be right there in a minute," Vance said. 

"Alright, Son, nice to meet you both".

"Nice to meet you too, Capt. Howes" Perfida and March respond as Capt. Howes walked back to their home leaving the kids alone to get to know each other a little.

"You guys go to AII?" Vance noticed their uniforms.

"Yup. Well. Every kid who lived in this subdivision does," March said. "But then again there's not a lot of us".

"That's great, I'll be studying there too this fall as a senior".

"What a coincidence? we'll be seniors too this fall," March said, Vance felt elated that he made new friends. 

"Awesome! so are you guys free tonight?" Vance asked. Perfida and March suddenly remembered that they have to hurry to get to the venue.

"Uhmm.. actually, we have to be somewhere tonight," Perfida said.

"Oh..." Vance felt dejected.

"We have to be working as a server in senior prom," March added, Vance understood. 

"Which we have to get ready to," Perfida signaled March to hurry.

"Right."

"We have to go," Perfida grabbed March's arm. "We have to be in the venue in an hour."

"Alright, I'll see you guys around," Vance said.

"You too", Perfida said then Vance ran back to his house while the two went inside the Rudero home as March waved farewell at him, she unlocked the door with her finger scanner, she press her thumb onto the device and then it opened by itself.

-------

They got up to the second floor and went to Perfida's room, Perdita sat on the bed hiding at the side of the window staring at the new boy then Perfida opened the door and went inside with March. "Hey, Purdy."

"Hey, Perdita," March greeted, he couldn't see or hear her but he knew she was there, like Perfida he gotten used to the fact that she could see and talk to her late twin sister. 

Perdita turned around and looked at them with a smile on her face "hey!" she greeted back at them.

"She said hi back," Perfida said to March and he seemed to acknowledged it.

"How's the exam?" Perdita asked them.

"She asked how's the exam."

"Oh..." March moaned. 

"Well, it was hell but I think I did well... hopefully."

"Me too..." March interjected.

"You guys met the new neighbour," Perdita mentioned.

"Yeah... they seem okay," Perfida said while she and March were changing in their server uniform, a white button down long-sleeve shirt, with royal blue vest, clipped bow-tie, Perfida was wearing an A-line knee-length skirt and March was wearing a slim fit pants, as for shoes, they just wore the pairs that was for school.

"Are you guys talking about the new neighbours?" March asked while he closed the buttons on his shirt.

"Yup.".

"That Vance, he seems cool and cute too and..."

"More likely to be straight," Perfida was snickering and shaking her head, she was fixing her hair more properly since she'll be waitressing the seniors.

"Vance? is that the name of that cute guy?"

"Yeah..." Perfida stopped fixing herself and looked at Perdita. "Cute guy?"

"You guys are gonna be hanging out with Vance?" Perdita asked looking exciting that .

"Yeah, why?"

"Uhmm... Nothing, I think it's great." 

March's phone buzzed so looked at it and his eyes widened. "We have to hurry! Oliver is already in the Belladona hotel.. alone."

"Yay! Prom!" Perdita excitedly said.

"I'm just about done, I just need to get my fanny pack from the closet."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Wrong Time Bởi M³

Siêu nhiên

58.2K 3.4K 46
#1 in Paranormal 15/12/20 and 31/10/2021 #1 in Paranormal Love 13/04/19 and 21/10/2021 Everyone has been told at least one ghost story during their l...
The 10 Bởi Mandi Lynn

Bí ẩn / Thriller

54.7K 1.9K 51
A group of high school students is assigned to spend a week at a prison, a "social experiment," as the teacher calls it. Each student is assigned as...
1K 137 22
*DO NOT READ IF YOU DID NOT START FROM BOOK ONE* Living in a Space-age city like Ares city, Perfida Sweeney has the gift to see ghosts after getting...
6.7K 1K 37
❖ Interstellar pilot and ex-adventurer Alex Gallegos must keep their team safe on an icy moon as sentient storms threaten to repeat the tragedy that...