Cold Skin | J.JK Fanfiction

By Jeongguqia

She was supposed to die. She was supposed to meet her decay in the dark depths of the endless ocean but ended... More

𝙰 π™±πšπ™Ύπ™Ίπ™΄π™½ π™·π™΄π™°πšπšƒ
πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙳 πšƒπ™Ύπš„π™²π™·
πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™½π™΄πš† 𝙱𝙴𝙢𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙢
π™Όπ™΄π™»πšƒπ™Έπ™½π™Ά
πšƒπ™·π™΄ πšƒπ™΄πš‚πšƒ
𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙿
π™·π™Ύπš† 𝙳𝙸𝙳 πš‚π™·π™΄ πš‚πš„πšπš…π™Έπš…π™΄?
πšƒπ™·π™΄ πš†π™Έπšƒπ™²π™·
πš‚π™Ύπš„π™»π™Όπ™°πšƒπ™΄πš‚
𝙻𝙸𝙡𝙴 π™Άπ™Ύπ™΄πš‚ 𝙾𝙽
π™°πšƒπšƒπ™°π™²π™Ίπ™΄π™³
𝙰 πš†π™·π™Έπ™Ό
π™»πš„πšπ™΄π™³
𝙽𝙾 π™Όπ™΄πšπ™²πšˆ
πš†π™°πš
𝙰𝙻𝙻'πš‚ πš†π™΄π™»π™» πšƒπ™·π™°πšƒ π™΄π™½π™³πš‚ πš†π™΄π™»π™»?
𝙰 π™΅π™°π™Έπšπšˆπšƒπ™°π™»π™΄

𝙾𝙽𝙴

2.3K 123 47
By Jeongguqia

She stood there, hesitant, by the door of their bedroom. Fake coughing she got his attention. He turned around from the dusty book he was attending to with a huge smile. 

Her breathe hitched.

She was already feeling quite different nowadays. Some kind of feelings always lit up inside her whenever he touches her or calls her by the sweet names. Even his voice seemed to trigger her. It was like she was being dragged on by a rope.

This time he was shirtless too.

She lowered her gaze and kept it fixed to the ground making him frown and walk towards her.

"Princess? What happened? Need something? Shall I massage your legs?"
"N-No that's not needed...."

He cupped her face and made her look at him. He flashed his angelic smile at her and spoke again, "Then what happened?"

Her heart was beating in an uncontrollably fast rate. Her chest heaved up and down as he stepped more closer.

"I- I just wa-wanted to..umm...look at you...yeah....I just wanted to check on you because I was going into the woods for strawberries and SHE is somewhere out too. Now that I know that you're fine I am going bye!"

She said and pushed him. 

She had just turned around to walk away but was stopped when he held both of her hands and pulled her back. She bumped on to his hard torso. Before she could do anything else, she was already captured by him, in his arms. She breathed heavily as he pulled her more into him, locking her in place not allowing a single movement.

"J-Jungkook I need to go."

"Do you feel the same way as I do princess?"

He whispered into her ears making her shrink into his embrace. He closed his eyes against her neck and let out a deep chuckle creating bumps of ecstasy all over her body.
"J-Jungkook leave me- I-"
"I feel that way princess. I feel like I want you. I feel like I want to make you mine, here and now. I feel like I wanna hear you scream my name so loud that even the distant birds would hear it."

His words acted like a switch on her. She closed her eyes feeling him kiss the soft skin under her ear as he slowly lifted her robe up a little, sliding his hands into it. She gasped as she tilted her head making him move his lips even slowly this time. Not able to control it anymore, she turned around and held his shoulders tight, smashing her lips on his soft ones.

Slowly wrapping her hands around his neck, rubbing his nape, she moved her lips even faster, wanting to eat his cherry lips off. He closed the door behind her before picking her up in his arms still not breaking the kiss.

He walked over to the bed and slowly laid her on it, not wasting any time before hovering over her. He slowly pulled away and looked at her only to see her hiding her eyes away from him.

"W-We sh-should not do this Jungkook."
"Why not?"
"B-Because no one wants this."
"Don't you want this love?"

He asked as she immediately shot up her eyes at him. It was true. 

"I- I w-ant this too but-"

She was cut off when he kissed her again, this time it wasn't soft like before. He held her waist and stood on his knees roughening his movements with each passing moment. She couldn't help but moan when he bit her lower lip, sucking it. All her doubts eventually vanished. 

She now knew, without any queries that all she wanted was him. To herself and no one.

She wrapped her hand around his neck and allowed him to do whatever he wanted because he had held her enchanted, his touch hypnotized her. It felt magical, just the way he was.

The sensual tension heated up as he let go off her lips and started trailing wet kisses all over her face. Placing a last soft peck on the corner of her lips he moved towards her jawline. She turned her head towards the right, tenderly stroking his head, eventually entangling her fingers with his long hair strands.

He was soft as a feather, with each and every one of his action. He moved further down and closed his teeth around her skin making her moan out loud. 

His heart was beating so fast, having her close to himself was one thing but now, the emotions and feelings inside him were something he had never felt before. The voice of hers when she gave him the answer for his calls made his heart to turn more chaotic. "Are you still doubtful precious?", he whispered into her ears with a hoarse tone, gradually making his way to her lobe taking it into his mouth. She gave him a stiff nod making his heart beat even faster. 

"Then shall I?", he whispered again.
"I love you.", she spoke with her feathery tone. 

Those words ignited him. This answer was the one that he wanted to hear. 

He gently bit off the clip of her robe letting it free from her dress. She held his shoulders tight and nuzzled her face on to his neck as he pulled the strings away loosening the gown. Just a little pull was needed to let it slide from her completely and that was his next move. She was left in her undergarments, completely weak under him.

Her face covered in red, a shy smile teased its way to her lips as she hid her face on his neck making him smile too. "I've seen everything already love, remember?"

She didn't know what to do, she HAD to distract him. She chuckled before closing her lips on his neck sucking in a bit lot of his skin making him moan. He gripped her hips tight and breathed out heavily, "S-Stop precious..."

She did as he said but all of a sudden, he pinned her hand above her head and leaned in. "Dare to do that again...and I will kiss you so-"

He couldn't complete as she lifted her head up and kissed him hard, just like how he wanted to.

He let go off her hands making her wrap it around his torso. She slowly traced her hand all over his cold and warm skin making him take her name through the sensual kiss which came out only as a mumble.

Gradually, he slipped off his loose pants, he was naked in front of her.

Without any warning, he did what he had to do making her scream his name. He threw his head back and started moving slowly. "J-Jungkook-ahh...", only his name came out of her mouth and nothing else as she scratched his back making him groan in pain and of course, in the pleasure of feeling her.

Sinfully beautiful moments of pleasure and pain followed, making both of them feel heaven, feel things that they haven't before. The sealed bedroom reverberated the sounds of sensuality. Like music to each other's ears, they sang each other's name in the most satisfying rhythm ever. 

He felt contented, feeling her body, each and every part closely like he haven't done before. Making her his as he always wanted to, marking her skin, mapping like a cartographer. For him, she was a sight to behold and cherish. Ruin more than that.

With all her doubts erased, halfway through their adventure of knowing each other better, she felt heaven on earth. 

Every time a tear made its way out of her eyes, he would kiss it away, not letting it fall down. Treating her like a glass article beneath him, he let her feel each and every part of him, whose submission she exploited to her fullest.

"Mmm...Jungkook s-slowly....", she would let out eventual moans, making him do that at that moment but then he'd revert back to his normal, his Aquatican speed. Enjoying himself and her to the entirety.

~

A huge groan left her lips as she suddenly felt empty. She could feel the heat of seeds on her insides as he fell beside her breathing heavily.

"B-Beautiful.", he breathed out with a feathery chuckle as a shy smile appeared on her face. 

Soon, she was in his arms, their naked bodies held closer to each other.

"I- I love you precious.", he spoke again. "I love you too...."

She whispered feeling extremely tired as the side effect of the heavy exercise. They weren't done though, they just wanted to love each other more but their anatomy didn't cooperate. 

"Y-You felt so good love...", he chuckled making her hide his face in his buff chest placing a little kiss there. She went further up and placed a kiss on his neck making him roll back and hum in satisfaction.

He looked at her with his doe eyes full of love making her smile and close her eyes. He pulled the duvet over them and pulled her closer, gently caressing her belly trying to ease the little pain. 

"It hurts but it feels good, don't worry...", she spoke against his chest making him smile even wider. 

"Thank you for everything.", she continued as fresh tears made its way down her cheeks.

"It hurts me when you cry precious....Don't cry....Forget everything that happened in your life before, only preserve the beautiful moments...of ours and yours."

She hummed in response before letting her tiredness take over her. She fell asleep on his chest while he too, closed his eyes feeling the most content. He just wanted her near him like this forever.

It was magical, all these things that were happening.
It was magical, when he thought about the consequences of whatever they did now.
It was magical, how they felt about each other.

It was magical.

-----

TWO WEEKS OR SO LATER

"Mmm Jungkook stop....", she mumbled into her pillow hugging it tight, making him kiss her nape. "You're late today....we promised to go swimming remember?", she rubbed her eyes and turned round. "You should have thought about that before speeding up yesterday...."
"Aww...my princess is sore?"
"Shut up."

She said and sat up straight rubbing her belly. "Let us shower together.", she said with a smirk making him rest his head on one of his hands, balancing on his elbow. "'Let us swim together' will be better..."

"Okay then."

~

"Y-You're doing bad precious....being courageous huh?"

He asked breathing heavily as she walked her fingers over each and every crease of his torso. "Why? I have been living with the great prince of Aquatica these days. I have to be courageous.", she said deliberately brushing her lips with his ones making him gulp.

"Yeah yeah. It feels good. So continue maybe.", he chuckled making her do the same too. 

"Rainn mom was telling-"

She gulped hard when she saw his dark gaze on her. "How many times have I told you-"

"Jungkook whatever you say or do, she was your mother and she is your mother. That was the decision made by the gods. You cannot change it. Your mother is my mother."

She could feel his grip around her waist loosen. He was angry now.

"Jung- AAAHHHHHH!!"

The next thing he saw was her, sinking into the currents not giving him a second to react. By the time his reflexes could work she was already gone.

His breathing got heavier. The beats pummeled inside his cage. He frantically looked around, no trace. 

"P-PRINCESS!!", he called out.

Hearing a distant bubbling he turned to that direction. He dived into the currents, he could see only foams and bubbles. He swam with his heart filled with fear and dread. 

He caught the glimpse of a red shawl, stuck to a rock. He made his way to that rock, only to have his heart shattered. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 2.6K 29
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...
6.4K 601 14
"Let the waters guide you... just as Selene guides them..." "You've been away long enough... It's time to come home.." All Y/n wanted out of her dull...
617K 42.8K 74
Jungkook a wealthy model and ex professional swimmer went out to enjoy the sea again. But when his sickness strikes unexpectedly it made him end up a...