My Kids

By redqueenofhell

What if Davina was a part of Scooby-Doo gang and fell for Kol in Mystic Falls. When Klaus finds out Hayley is... More

Cast
Davina
Pictures in Davina's office
1.
Davina and Damon House
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.

6.

1.4K 28 9
By redqueenofhell

Melody Pov:

My alarm woke me up and I was pissed, again really. Today I was stuck at Salvatore school the entire day, don't get me wrong I love it there but when I'm in Mystic High I can be normal and have fun all the time. 

I got up and went in to my bathroom and took a shower. Than put my uniform on and put on some make up. 

When I was happy with how I look, I got my stuff and made my way downstairs . 

Dad was making eggs, he was in his own world. 

" Morning daddy." I said and that shook him out of his world. 

" Morning Princess, how did you sleep?" He asked smiling as I made my way to him and hugged him. We were all going to school together, he was teaching Vampire history today. 

" very well, thanks. You?" I asked him as he placed me on the counter while he cooked. 

" same, your mom has a bad feeling, so we stayed up quite a lot." I smiled sadly. 

" The khm situation?" I asked and he nodded. 

" I don't want him to come to our lives, we are happy. You two are happy and we are too." I said a bit sad, everything is turning around and they haven't been here for 24h even. 

" I know baby, everything is going to be okay. I'll let you on a little secret." Dad said and I knew what he was going to say, so I just nodded. 

" I got the ring." I screamed in joy and hugged him. 

" Finally!" He was spinning me around. " When is this taking the place?" I asked so I can help him set it up. 

" Sunday dinner, with all our friends." I smiled, dad opened a restaurant couple years back and now we have dinners there every Sunday, us, Care and the twins, Stiles and his dad, Scott and his mom, Lydia and her mom, Jackson and his parents and Alec and LJ. IT's awesome and we have a lot of fun. Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Enzo are coming home this weekend so they will be there too. 

" Tell me what I can do." He smiled. 

" WE will talk about it after school at Mystic Grill, you, boys and I are having milkshakes. Good?" I nodded we always did this, had an after noon with dad and with mom, we are very family oriented. " Boys get your asses here! " Dad yelled and they were down in a five seconds in their uniforms. " Milkshakes the four of us after school." 

" Yes dad." They said and we got our plates and ate and joked together. When we were done we went to dad's car and started driving to school. 

We pulled up to school and went to our classes. After our second period we heard yelling and my blood boiled. 

Davina POV: 

I was working in my office, when someone basically broke in to my office. I look up and see the entire Mikaelson family. My eyes first meet Klaus's and he looks so angry, than Hayley and she just looks sad just like Rebekah and Freya. Elijah is dissappointed and than Kol. KOl looked like he has been crying, he looks sad but also angry and guilty. 

" You can't just burge in to my office like you own it." I said sternly. 

" Oh, yes we can. You lied to us. You kept Kol from his children." Klaus yelled at me and I gluped.  Fuck.

" I wasn't the one who left, I called and he didn't answer. And triplets know he is their father. " I said pissed off when the door was slammed open again and this time it was the triplets along with Damon. If looks could kill Mikaelsons would be six feet under. 

" Who the fuck do you think you are to yell at MY mother." Melody's voice bummed through the school. 

" We are your family and you will respect us." Klaus said and I could see all of them tense. 

" Right, NO." She said as she stood next to her two brothers, each at her side. 

" We are a family." Elijah said and all three of them laughed, but it held no humor. 

" you ain't my family." All three said again at the same time. " Never were, never will be." 

Both Damon and I were shocked that this time all three of them talked at the same time, it usually is just Melody and Marcus. Care was at the door shocked along with twins. 

they are loosing control. The floor started to shake. Earth is his Teo's primary power. Water from the vase started to hover. Marcus's primary power is water. And than the worst started to happen Melody's hands were on fire. 

Damon quickly hugged her. 

" Mely breathe. It's okay.Shhh" He was whispering to her and I was hugging boys. When everything went back to normal. Mel was clinging on to Damon who also wouldn't let go. 

" Don't you fucking dare upset my kids like that again." Damon said dangerously as he carried Mel out with boys trailing behind him. 

As they left Kol looked at me pleadingly and I just looked at all of them with no emotion on my face.

" They found the letter that you wrote to me. " I said still no emotion.

" You let them hate him." Hayley said like it hurt her.

"I didn't, both Damon and I said all the good things about Kol. They found the letter and came down and asked about it and I'm not going to lie to my kids." I said angrily.

" Please give me a chance." Kol said pleadingly.

" That is their choice." I said as Care came in.

" Damon said to tell you that he took the triplets to the grill they are getting milkshakes." Care said ignoring Mikaelson's

" I know they always go. They could've at least stayed through the classes." I said a bit annoyed.

" When did Damon follow the rules. " I laugh at that." Also, Damon did raise the kids with you, especially Mel so what did you expect." I smile as I took a picture of them from my desk. I found it in my camera and put it here yesterday.

" Awww, I remember that picture, Stefan took it when twins and triplets were left with Stef and Damon. We came back and the house was in caos. Damon was sleeping with Mel on his chest." Care smiled fondly remembering Stefan.

" Yeah, are you picking up Bonnie and Enzo, Friday ?" I asked her, I can't wait Sunday dinner.

" We are finally all together, this Sunday dinner will be awesome." Care smirked. 

" Why you smirking?" some one cleared their troth behind us. " Right you are still here." I fake smile and Care held back a laugh. 

" Yes we are, I want to get to know my kids." Care chocked on her own spit. 

" Good luck with that." Care laughed and I did too. Triplets are not up to that. 

" You are going to do so and make them." Klaus said and I laughed. 

" Right, that is not happening, they are 17. It's their choice." I said as I stud up." Now leave. I have work to do." I said as I basically threw the out and went back to working. 

Melody POV: 

I was furious, who do they think they are. No one and I mean no one speaks to my mother like that. 

My brothers, dad and I were at the grill talking about Sunday dinner. 

" Maybe we should close up the restaurant, we don't want unwanted guests." I said as I saw Mikaelsons walk in. It pissed me off. Boys saw them too and they stopped talking about the ring. 

I'm sitting next to dad and boys are opposite us. Dad, Marcus and I have a strawberry milkshake and Matteo has chocolate milkshake. You could feel the air change when Mikaelsons came in. WE were laughing before now the mood was just fucked up.

Mikaelsons came up to us at the same time as Stiles.

" Hey guys need anything else?" He asked but was looking at me.

"No, thanks Stiles." I smiled at him.

" Could we talk?" Asked our so called father.

" You can not." Dad said and I stopped a laugh for Escaping.

" Can I get you something?" Stiles asked them. They just ignored him.

"Actually Stiles, could you get me some French fries?" He nodded eagerly and basically ran in to the kitchen.

" Mel, you can't do that to the poor boy." Marcus said laughing.

" I'm craving French fries." I said smirking.

"You are a horrible being." Matteo said and I rooled my eyes.

" And you are just plain boring." I smiled and Marcus laughed.

" And you are just plain stupid." Teo said.

" I think you said it to the wrong girl in the 10 feet radius." I smirked and my brothers did the same.

" You are right." Teo said and I laughed.

" Now, as you can see MY kids don't want anything to do with you. So you can leave. " Dad said and we said a 'yes' at the same time.

They were still standing there and I rolled my eyes just as mom walked in came up to us and kissed dad on the lips. It was the cutest thing ever. I heard growling.

" How are you my babys?" She asked and she totally ignored Mikaelsons.

" We are great Mama, how are you feeling?" Marcus asked her.

"Can't wait for Sunday dinner." She said and we smiled. Mama and Dad will finally be engaged.

"We can't ether. " Dad said as he kissed her cheek.

"Can Alec stay the night?" I asked them while they are still in the good mood.

" Sure he is family." Mum and Dad said at the same tine making boys and I laugh.

" LJ too?" Marcus asked.

" Of course." He smiled and typed a message to her smiling.

"Whipped." Mama and I said laughing.

"Says you." Marcus fired back. I rolled my eyes.

" Do Mama when is Teo getting a sex talk?" Marcus and I asked at the same time and than laughed.

" You guys are right." She said and Dad, Marcus and I laughed.

 She looked at Teo who looked pale. Marcus and I were holding in a laugh. 

" Mama, that is not needed. " He said, just as Stiles ran back with my fries. 

" Here you go Melody." He said blushing as he handed me my fries. 

" Thanks Stiles, you are really sweet." I smile at him as he blushed even more. He looked like a tomato. Marcus laughed along with Damon as Hope entered the Grill. She came over to her family and us and I just rolled my eyes. She smiled at us and I was just what the hell does she want. " So, Stiles. we were thinking of throwing a party at our place this Friday. You should stop by, if you are free." I smiled sweetly at him and he looked like he was about to burst with joy. 

" yes, of course I'll come. Can't wait." Stiles said as he stumbled back, it was really funny seeing him all flustered. 

" Melody, stop playing with the poor boys heart." Mama said and Dad laughed along with Marcus and I. 

" Oh, come on Mama. You used to play with Matt's heart just like that. I got it from you." I said and leaned over to kiss her cheek. 

" sweetie, Care is lying to you." She said all serious as I rolled my eyes. 

" Were going to ask him. " I smirk as I spot Officer Matt near us. " Officer Donovan" I smiled sweetly at him as he came over. 

" My favorite family and the sweetest girl in town. What can I do for you? " He smiled and I looked at Mama who was holding back a laugh and than my eyes trailed off to Rebekah. Who looked jealous. 

" Just wanted to say hi and see how you were. " He smiled at me. 

" I'm great Melody. How are you?" My eyes trailed off to Rebekah again and she looked jealous, she was red as a tomato. 

" I'm great Mr. Officer. So I was wondering, you must have had the biggest crush on my mom when she was younger. She is the most beautiful lady I have ever seen. Don't you agree?" I said sweetly as dad took mom's waist and pulled her closer to him witch made me smile. I also saw Rebekah cleange her fists and heard our so called ' father' growl. 

" Of course I did, who didn't. But you are taking her place every day even more. Alec has to make sure to hold on to you tight. Just like Damon is right now." He said and I smirked. He was invited to dinner to on Sunday. even tho he didn't like Dad, he did like him with mom and he knew something was going to go down on Sunday. 

" You should tell that to him, Too many girls are looking at him and I do have some boys who would love to go out with me." I laugh lightly as Alec aprouched but I acted as if I didn't see him. 

" Oh, Amore no one touches what is mine and you are mine. " He said as mom and dad moved so Alec can 'show everyone that I'm his' . He held me by my waist and that threw me over his shoulder grabing my ass. 

" This girl is mine, I see any of you looking at her any differently than a friend I will kill you." He said loudly and than walked out of the Grill with me still on his shoulder.  He put me down on his motorcycle and put my helmet on my head and than sat in front of me drove off. After five minutes we stopped in front of the Salvatore school. He got off before I can even react. Took my helmet off and threw me over his shoulder again. He walked to his room and locked the door. He gently threw me on the bed as he hovered over me. 

" I'll show you who you belong to, mi amor." 

AN: 

Guys school is crazy, it's my last year so I have tests and lot of work for school. IN June I have like three tests from Math, English and Croatian that shows how much I have learned in the past 12 years and I'm scared shitless. 

I'm also writing like three more stories, that are not published yet. 

So if you want I can publish them. 

I will write them down in order and you can vote.

Missing Broken Mikaelson ( Hayley and Klaus's daughter, Hope's twin that is living in New York. It is a crossover with TO, TVD and Shadowhunter) 

The lost Mafia Princess ( Italian mafia princess is kidnaped by her mother, her mother dies and she goes home), typical mafia princess story but I did spice it up. 

Little Rebel / Arrow, Shadowhunter ( Oliver's best friend leaves Starling to live with her mother and sister Clary, after he dies. When he comes back she has new friend, new life and she lives somewhere else.)

Thank you for reading this story. 

I love you guys. 

L🌹❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...