MAE DAY (Book 1 COMPLETE) (Bo...

By MariaCooney

WATTY AWARD FINALIST - MOST POPULAR - PARANORMAL ROMANCE Awarded MOST READ 2013 achieving #1 ROMANCE, PARANOR... More

Chapter 1 - MAE DAY
Chapter 2 - MAE DAY
Chapter 3 - MAE DAY
Chapter 4 - MAE DAY
Chapter 5 - MAE DAY
Chapter 6 - MAE DAY
Chapter 7 - MAE DAY
Chapter 8 - MAE DAY
Chapter 9 - MAE DAY
Chapter 10 - MAE DAY
Chapter 11 - MAE DAY
Chapter 12 - MAE DAY
Chapter 13 - MAE DAY
Chapter 14 - MAE DAY
Chapter 15 - MAE DAY
Chapter 16 - MAE DAY
Chapter 17 - MAE DAY
Chapter 18 - MAE DAY
Chapter 19 - MAE DAY
Chapter 20 MAE DAY
Chapter 21 MAE DAY
Chapter 22 MAE DAY
Chapter 23 MAE DAY
Chapter 24 MAE DAY
Chapter 25 MAE DAY
Chapter 26 MAE DAY
Chapter 27 MAE DAY
Chapter 28 MAE DAY
Chapter 29 MAE DAY
Chapter 30 MAE DAY
Chapter 31 MAE DAY
Chapter 32 MAE DAY
Chapter 33 MAE DAY
Chapter 34 MAE DAY
Chapter 35 MAE DAY
Chapter 36 MAE DAY
Chapter 37 MAE DAY
Chapter 38 MAE DAY
Chapter 39 MAE DAY
Chapter 40 MAE DAY
Chapter 41 MAE DAY
Chapter 42 MAE DAY
Chapter 43 MAE DAY
Chapter 44 MAE DAY
Chapter 45 MAE DAY
Chapter 46 MAE DAY
Chapter 47 MAE DAY
Chapter 48 MAE DAY
Chapter 49 MAE DAY
Chapter 50 MAE DAY
Chapter 52 MAE DAY
Chapter 53 - MAE DAY
Chapter 54 - Mae Day
Chapter 55 - MAE DAY
Chapter 56 - MAE DAY
Chapter 57 - MAE DAY
Chapter 58 - MAE DAY
Chapter 59 - MAE DAY
Chapter 60 - Mae Day
Chapter 61 - Mae Day
Chapter 62 - MAE DAY
Chapter 63 - MAE DAY
Chapter 64 - Mae Day
Chapter 65 - Mae Day
Chapter 66 - Mae Day
Chapter 67 - Mae Day
Chapter 68 - Mae Day
Chapter 69 - Mae Day
Chapter 70 - Mae Day
Chapter 71 - Mae Day
Chapter 72 - Mae Day
Chapter 73 - Mae Day
Chapter 74 - Mae Day
Chapter 75 - Mae Day
Chapter 76 - Mae Day
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - Mae Day

Chapter 51 MAE DAY

56.4K 832 108
By MariaCooney

"Mae, it's lovely to see you again," Lee's mother said a short while later holding the twins hands. "Here are your little ones. They had a lovely morning at cubs."

"It's lovely to see you too," I replied as it really was. "What is cubs?"

"Well it is not the younger version of scouts if that is what you thought. It is a class for cubs where they can be free to do the things and not be hemmed in by modern trappings. Lee used to love it when he was a baby."

"It's weird to think of him as a baby," I said trying to picture it as the twins had ran off to watch the TV. Willow was clapping to a song and Bay was staring half asleep.

"They will are ready for a nap," I noted.

"Yes and I can see that daddy and Suri are already out for the count," she replied noting them asleep on the sofa. "Lee had a terrible night with Willow so I offered to take them to cubs for him. Is Suri ok?"

"Yes I was little worried as she had fell and hurt her head but her grandfather fixed it..."

"Yes he told me. That blasted stool," she said walking with me to the kitchen.

I heard a little cry and looked back at her. I hadn't even noticed she had a baby strapped to her under her coat.

"Oh my god, the baby!" I squealed super excited and desperate to see her. She beamed with pride at my girlie excitement to see her new baby.

"She is hungry and needs a change," she said undoing her coat.

She was wearing a fabric baby sling, very fashionable and I had used one with the twins. It was a godsend!

"Hi mum," Lee said appearing and rubbing his hands through his hair half asleep.

"I thought you were catching up on sleep," she replied.

"I was until Willow poked me in the head. Where is everyone?"

"They left and Conrad is out to lunch," I said rolling my eyes.

"Meeee!" Willow said appearing beside Lee and shaking her empty sippy cup.

He filled it with juice from the fridge, yawning again as he did it.

"Is Suri still asleep?" his mother asked.

"Yeah," Lee replied as Bay appeared with his cup and said 'and me!' whilst bobbing up and down until he got it.

"Here, you can take your sister. I need to sort your little spell mistress out before she wakes up and gets all tricky again. A bump to the head is not going to stop me," she said lifting the baby out and removing the sling as I put the kettle on.

I watched Lee rummage in his mothers baby bag for a bottle and bib. He put the changing mat on radiator for a second and pulled out a nappy and wipes. All whilst holding the tiny dark haired baby whose dark blue eyes stared around the room. She was gorgeous!

"Here we go Lilly," he said putting the now warmed mat on the table and placed her on it. She stared at him as he undid the poppers on her babygrow and vest. "Look at them legs," he said smiling at her. She 'ooo'd at him, making him laugh was he changed her nappy like a pro and I made the drinks. "All done and not one cry," he said lifting her up and giving her kiss on the lips. "Come and meet your sister in law, Mae."

Wow I suppose I was but I hadn't thought of it that way.

"Can you give her a cuddle whilst I warm this breast milk?" he asked.

Too right I could. He handed her over and the minute I snuggled her against my chest I pressed my lips to her head and had a good sniff of that beautiful baby smell. Follow by getting teary eyed.

"Are you ok?" Lee asked coming to put his arm around me.

"Yeah, I just wish Glenn was here to see her," I said explaining the tears.

"He would stole her away, you wouldn't get a hold," Lee said stroking her hair. "He love of babies was great when Suri needed a baby sitter. He would have been a great father to the twins and he was so excited about the birth..."

It was his turn to get teary but he turned and walked back to the warming milk.

I walked up and down lost in my own world with Lilly and remembered the twins this size. It was weird just holding one and not worrying about feeding or changing another.

"Here you go," Lee said passing me the bottle.

"Aren't you going to do it?" I asked.

"No, I am making the twins some lunch in the hope they will sleep along with Suri," he said nodding to sandwich stuff on the side. "Plus I know you are dying to do it," he said grinning.

"I love her," I said snuggling her as I went to take a seat at the table.

As soon as she spotted the bottle her eyes widened and I had barely got it to her mouth. She was on it guzzling like mad. We just stared at each other in silence as she enjoyed her bottle and I fell more and more in love.

"Don't forget to stop and wind her," Lee said a few minutes later.

"Ooops, out of practice," I said and stopped. The minute I moved her she burped herself and followed up with a warm slow rumbling noise on my lap.

"Hahah it's your turn," Lee said nodding at the nappy bag.

"Damn," I said knowing it was going to be a pooey one.

I let her finish her bottle and go back to sleep before attempting the nappy. Lee helpfully put the baby stuff out ready. I noted this time he even put the baby wipe on the radiator so it wasn't cold on her bum. He had some skills!

He went off to talk to his mother in the other room for a moment as I changed his little sister. God I hated baby poo at this age. All sticky and cheesy. Urgh! She was very patient though and only gave one little cry when I was putting the popper back together. I soon had her back to sleep and wondered how the twins were so quite. I walked into the front room to find them asleep. Bay on the floor with a half chewed sandwich in his hand and Willow on the sofa opposite Suri.

The door knocked and his mother went to answer it. I was shocked when the witches counsel member from Uncles entered. He nodded politely as I held the baby close and Lee came to stand beside me.

"Don't worry, it is necessary," he whispered and put his arm around me reassuringly.

He put his finger on his lips and nodded to Suri. Everyone was silent.

Conrads father appeared again and was greeted in silence by Lee's mother who hugged him. He looked at the twins and waved his hand, they disappeared. I looked at Lee in shock.

In bed, Lee mouthed. Take the baby upstairs, he mouthed again.

I nodded and followed as he took my hand leading me up onto the landing. He opened a bedroom door and there was a nursery with the most amazing cot ever. It looked like a carriage.

"It used to be Suri's but I keep it here for Lilly as my mum and I share sitting duties," he whispered.

"It's amazing," I said as he placed his little sister in it. She gave a contented sigh as he tucked her in and turned on a baby monitor.

"This was also Suri's but now it's Willows," he said opening up another room to a pumpkin carriage bed and a sleeping Willow inside it. She looked so content.

"Oh my god, I love it!" I said in a hushed voice rushing in for a closer look.

"So does she. She likes to climb so the ladder is he favourite bit and sometime Suri stays in here with her," he said pointing to the princess palace bed behind me.

"Oh my god," I said again. "I want one!"

He laughed.

"That was Suri's words when she saw it but she has out grown it now."

"What does Suri sleep on?"

He took my hand, making me smile and led me to another room. "I think you will scream with excitement so just remember there are babies sleeping."

I crossed my heart.

He opened the door and I had to cover my own mouth. My eyes fell in love! There it was a cross between princess and stately home. A crown over the bed holding up a net canopy and there was another bed built into the wall like a stage, no doubt Willow stayed in here with her sometimes too. She had a chaise lounge to watch films on or read books... she was so spoilt!

"I'm sleeping in here!" I whispered. "This is beyond heaven!"

"No way, you are sleeping with me," he said making my girl bit tingle. "Come see Bay's room but be warned there is a lion teddy in there. It's quite tame and won't bite," he teased.

"I am sure you can protect me if it tries."

"Yeah I'll rip its fur out," he said making me laugh.

He quietly opened another and there was Bay all snuggled up in a Jungle themed bedroom. I saw the stuffed Lion. I picked it up and gave it a kiss. Lee snatched it, glared at it and punched it before throwing it to the side. I giggled quietly at his display of jealousy.

"He sleeps there too," he said pointing to a Safari Car bed.

"I love it all, I wish you were my dad!" I whispered.

He gave me a strange look.

"Well obviously if I was their age and we were not married," I added.

"Talking of marriage, come on," he said pulling me out and closing the door quietly. "I have to carry you for this one," he said so I put my arm around his neck as he swooped me up like a bride.

"Ohhh I'm excited," I said getting that 'ahhh' feeling in my tummy.

"It's not perfect as I figured you would want to make it your own, well our own, but I know you like that stately look but also quite modern. To pick a neutral colour for a couple was a nightmare so I went with the one colour I know you like," he said and pushed the door open.

I gasped... literally gasped!

"Green like your eyes!" I said way too loud as I saw the most beautiful, warm and inviting room. "Four poster bed! Oh my god a four Poster bed!!! I've always wanted one and..." I couldn't help myself. I planted a big wet sloppy kiss on him as he carried me in and dropped me to the floor.

I caught something out the corner of my eye.... noooo... it can't be!

"Is that a..." I rushed into the next room. "A claw footed bath!"

"Shhh," he said giggling as I covered my mouth.

I rushed around touching everything, the bedposts, curtains, bedding, side table, dressing table... and then... my husband.

I pulled him towards me but kept backing up to the bed so he knew my intentions. Yes I knew Suri was asleep and being whammied but they would never hurt her and she was out of control. Plus I assume she has a back up plan. She is far too clever to be totally powerless.

Lee kissed me as I turned us around and pushed him back onto the bed. My lips chasing his kiss as he moved back on the bed towards the pillows. Pulling me on top of him to continue a good old snog! Our hands all over each other as we started to shed clothing faster than Superman on a kitten rescue.

"I knew it!" Lee said as he spotted my tattoo.

I giggled.

"I have the vaguest memory of kiss this but thoughtI was imagining it because you are scared of lions so there is no way you would have a cat paw print on your hip," he was astonished.

"Drunk girls holiday abroad during my rebellious faze and I love kittens, cats, dogs just not... ahhhh," I said as he kissed it and made me wriggle.

"I usually hate tattoos but this is cute, sexy and mine," he said pulling me over to lie on top of him. My belly at his mouth as he kissed it slowly all over and I moved my knees either side of his head. Here we go.... YESSSS!

My bra was next to come off as he spread his hands out to glide them up ribs and squeeze my breasts. Wow... sensual. His mouth kissing, licking and nibbling my stomach, hips and ribs before finding a nipple, which he expertly teased and sucked.

"LEE! PAY ATTENTION WE NEED YOU DOWN STAIRS!" his mothers said as she rushed into the room.

We both panicked Lee rolled over to hide his happy parts from his mother which bucked me off. Resulting in my falling off the side of the bed and pulling him with me. He shot his head back up. "I'm coming," he said to his mother.

"We have been calling you. Make yourself presentable and get downstairs now. That includes you Mae! Five minutes," she snapped.

I popped my head up too. "Ok, coming," I said feeling like I just been caught making out with my boyfriend in his parents house.

"Well thank god she wasn't a minute later or she would be like Suri and telling where not to put my tongue," Lee said with a cheeky grin and I blushed to high heavens.

"Can a girl not catch a break!" I said dramatically making us both crack up. I launched forward, pulled out the waistband of his boxers and cheekily kissed the tip of his willy. He jumped and caught his breath. "We have a date later," I said to it before backing off to get ready.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"We are needed down stairs," I said but yelped as he dove on me. His head ducked between my legs as he pulled my panties to the side and gave me thirty seconds of heaven. My god he was go....od at this... ahhhhh!

"We have a date too," he said to my now swooning girl bits before moving away.

"Didn't your mother say we had five minutes?" I pouted.

He laughed. "That means dressed and in front of her in five minutes."

"Owwww," I moaned.

"I'm not risking her wrath for you. Come on, get dressed we can catch up later," he said grabbing my clothed off the bed and throwing them to me.

"What if there isn't a later? What if something happens and these are the best five minutes we are getting with each other today?" I asked as I became anxious.

"What do you mean?" he asked as he pulled his shirt back on.

"Shouldn't we at least attempt to consummate this marriage just in case?"

"The marriage was consummated and I don't want to rush it," he replied with a shrug.

I sighed and started to put my bra on.

"Do you really want to go at it now? I mean I can get myself off in two minutes but what about you?"

"I wasn't thinking of that, it was more the act of penetration so they can't say we haven't done it."

"Ok but it will be quick and..."

"Hard. Sounds perfect," I said with a grin.

"Doggy or missionary?" he asked.

"What's best for you?"

"Erm... leaving it until later would be best for me but if it means that much to you..."

"Ohhh forget it!" I said starting to pull my clothes back on.

"No, I am happy to do it."

"Lee! I don't want 'I am happy to fuck you' sex. I wanted a naughty quickie. Not you politely agreeing to it and then discussing the best technique."

"Oh, sorry," he said. "Are you sure you don't want to?"

"Yes," I sniped

Ruined, totally ruined. Sexual frustration and me do not mix well, especially when I have a guy as hot as Lee to 'do me'. Instead I get a discussion! I would be in a foul mood now.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to spoil it," Lee said as he did his belt up.

His belt! That was it... grrrr! "Did you discuss which position to fuck the slut in the office or did she just suck you off?" I snapped before storming towards the door.

The door slammed, Lee's hand was all I could see as his body pushed my mine against it.

"Don't ever talk to me like that again," he growled in my ear. "If you are upset with me, then tell me but don't disrespect me or our marriage with words like that. I would never have sexual relations outside this marriage and you know it so don't try and cause drama for the sake of it. There is enough in my life without your girly bullshit and until you can apologise and learn to talk to me with respect, this will remain a sexless marriage as there is no way I could get a hard on for a woman with a mouth like that."

He backed away from me. I stood there in shock.

"I will see you downstairs," he said and stormed out... growling like a lion and I knew it was on purpose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 50 81
Maeve is still adjusting to her new life with Will and Ander, steeped in monsters and violence. Her own powers are still a mystery to her. Fear holds...
152 10 23
[ WATTYS SHORTLIST 2021 ] She's always assumed werewolves was a fantasy, but on her 16th birthday, she learns everything she ever believed in was a l...
349K 20.5K 50
(𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞🔞) Scarlett Miller works hard and plays harder. Yet, she never expected to find herself running for her l...
115K 7.2K 45
#1 in Reverse Harem and #2 in Harem on 08/28/2021 #4 in Harem on 9/30/21 #17 in Romance out of 1.91 million stories on 1/16/22 #4 Paranormal 12/11/22...