The Alpha's Little Runner

By ComposedMayhem

Madelyn Rivera was kidnapped by rogues when she was only 15 years old. Her pack was attacked and everyone was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note
Chapter 11
Author Note's
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Author Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Chapter 32
Authors Note
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Author's Note
NEW STORY!
NEW STORY NOW UP!!!!

Chapter 27

16.6K 464 52
By ComposedMayhem

After we got to the Valley Wolf pack, we all took much needed showers before immediately meeting with the Alpha.

We walked down and meet Everett and Brian in the living room where Beta Thomas was going to take us to Alpha Richard. "Alright, now that everyone is here you can follow me." We followed him into the office.

"Hello Alpha Marcus. It is a pleasure to see you again." Marcus and Alpha Richard shook hands. "And who are these people with you?" Marcus quickly introduced us, "This is my mate and Luna Madelyn, My Beta Everett and my head warrior Brian." We all shook his hand and took a seat.

"I must say when you called me and told me the situation, I was shocked. I had no idea this was happening just a two days run from here. If I had known, I would have done something years ago." Alpha Richard seemed honest when talking.

"We are hoping to take care of that problem in two days." I piped up. The Alpha nodded my way. "My scouts came back early this morning. I was letting them rest until you got here to give me the information of what they found. I will call for them now."

We all waited patiently for the scouts to come to the office. The Alpha already had a map ready for them when they walked through the door. The came into the door and bowed their heads to everyone in the room, "Alpha." They directed their attention to Richard.

"Nick and Issac, I would like to introduce you to everyone. This is Alpha Marcus of the Blue Moon pack along with Luna Madelyn, Beta Everett, and head warrior Brian." We all shook hands before they took a seat around the table.

"We need you two to tell us everything you found while scouting out the area and don't leave out any detail." Richard gave them the floor to speak.

"Alright so it is roughly a two day run from here depending on your pace. We took pictures of the building to give a better idea of what you will be dealing with." Issac opened a folder he had brought and pasted around pictures. I shuddered looking at the building I had been kept in for so long. I quickly passed pushed them away from me, not like the memories they brought back. Marcus reached over and rubbed my arm in comfort.

"It seems to be a 2 to 3 story building. There are 3 exits one from the front, back, and side. We couldn't see in through the windows that were around. They have guards that stay close to the building. They don't patrol the woods at all. We were able to stay hidden in the tree line for a long time. They have 3 different shift changes for the guards. The groups are around 20 guys patrolling. They tend to stick the areas where there are exits, so they do have a gap in the west side of the building. That is all we could get while being there." Nick and Issac concluded the information they had.

Brian turned to me, "Maddy do you have anything else you could add in." Alpha Richard, Beta Thomas, Nick and Issac turned to me. I guess Marcus didn't mention I had been there before. I took a shaky breath before speaking.

"You are right about the exits. It is a 2 story building from the ground however there is an underground area. It is bigger than a basement. It was almost like the building was built on top of the area. There are multiple areas off the main hallway. The biggest area that held us all is at the end of the hall. The other rooms were bathrooms, and the room they took us to." I shut my eyes tight shaking away the memories. Marcus pulled me into his lap and whispered calming words into my ear until I clamed down.

"The hallway leads to a set of stairs that take you up to the main level. I am not sure of the layout of the main level because we were usually taken to the second level to see E. Again, I am not sure of the layout because they moved us quickly. We I got free I just ran for it. I am not sure how many rogues E has with him. From what I remember, it is at least 100 rogues. He might have gotten more over the last 3 years since I got free." I finished and snuggled more into Marcus. He was my safety and what calmed my racing mind.

"I am so sorry you had to go through what you did while you were there. We will help in anyway we can in order to take down this E guy." Richard looked at me with pity in his eyes. I didn't need the pity. I had gotten free and survived. In my book, I already beat E.

We went over our plan with Richard and his men. After we finished, it was now dinner time. I was absolutely starving at this point. We all made our way into the dining hall. Most of Richard's pack had eaten so a lot of the people in the dining hall were our men and women. We quickly ate before being showed to our rooms.

Once Marcus and I got to our room, I fell back on the bed with a sigh. I was sore from running in my wolf form the entire time. I was ready for some much needed sleep. I felt like I hadn't slept in forever. Marcus came over and pulled the blanket back before getting in the bed and pulling me to him. I laid on his chest and he pulled the blanket over us.

I sighed as we got settled into bed. "What are you thinking about, love?" Marcus ran his fingers through my hair. "I am just worried about what will happen in the next few days. I just hope that nothing bad happens to anyone, and we are able to help the girls that are still there." I let out my thoughts as Marcus continued to play with my hair.

We talked for a while before calling it a night. "Goodnight, my love." Marcus kissed my forehead. "Goodnight."

I was running again. It felt like I was going nowhere. I looked around me and noticed that I was in the woods. I could feel eyes on me as I was standing in a clearing. "Madelyn." I heard someone call out to me. I turned to try and found the source of the voice.

I couldn't find the voice. I started to walk around the clearing trying to find someone. "Madelyn." I turned around and saw someone laying on the ground. I ran over to them and gasped as I saw an injured Marcus laying on the ground. I dropped down to my knees and started to cry.

"Marcus what happened?" I put my hands on his chest where there were claw marks across his chest. Marcus gasped for air as his eyes slowly closed. "No no no Marcus stay awake. Stay with me." He smiled up at me as his breath stopped and his eyes shut.

I screamed out in pain as I grabbed at Marcus' chest. "You weren't supposed to leave me!" I cried into his chest. I heard an evil laugh behind me. I turned around with teary eyes to see E standing there. I felt terror run through me as he looked over at me.

"What do you want?" I cried out while standing on shaky legs. More rogues came out from behind E, "You."

I woke up sweating from the nightmare I just had. That is the first one I have had in a long time. I sat up and immediately felt sick. I got up and ran to the bathroom and barely made it to the toilet as I threw up everything from my stomach.

I heard the door open and a hand on my back. Marcus pulled my hair back as I threw up again. I sat there for a few minutes making sure I was through before standing up and brushing my teeth. "Are you okay?" Marcus asked me while rubbing my back.

"Yeah, it was just a really bad nightmare." I turned and hugged Marcus tightly. "Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head, "Not really, but I probably need to."

Marcus lead me back to bed, and I told him what my nightmare was about. "I can't promise my safety all the time, but I promise I won't let anything happen to me tomorrow." Marcus lifted my chin so I could look into his eyes. "I love you, and I promise I will try my hardest to protect myself and you." He leaned forward and gave me a gentle kiss. "I love you too."

"Now, lets try and get a couple more hours of sleep." I looked over at the clock and saw it was 4:23am. I nodded and laid back down next to Marcus. It took a while, but I finally fell back to sleep.

I woke back up a few hours later feeling sick again. I ran to the bathroom and threw up the little contents that was left in my stomach. I quickly brushed my teeth before going back out into the room. Marcus was still asleep, so I crawled back into bed next to him.

I knew when he woke up, we would be busy, so I savored the peace for now. I thought about my life leading up to this moment. I smiled at all the memories I have made since I met Marcus.

Marcus stirred a little in his sleep and came and laid on my chest. I ran my fingers threw his hair. He settled down after that. I laid there for a while longer waiting for Marcus to wake up, so we could start our day.

**********

Hey everyone! So, I wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who has read my book so far. I have doubled my reads since I last updated! So, thank you all bunches!!! I hope you all enjoyed this quick chapter. I am hoping to get out a longer one soon.

What your favorite genre to read?

I enjoy a lot of different ones. My main ones are werewolf and teen fiction.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 18K 53
There are 12 werewolf packs in the United States: six of them are called peaceful and the other six are called bloodthirsty. In the six bloodthirsty...
88.9K 1.8K 22
" Run!" Was the last word I heard until I took off in the woods, leaving my siblings and pack behind. _______________________________________________...
1.3M 33.4K 39
Della King has been a rogue for eight years. She left her pack and family at age fifteen when she found out her mate had died. After running for so l...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...