A Letter To Myself

Par amorelovers

With everything going on in Sarameas life, she struggles to keep going. But what happens after she forced to... Plus

00 • Hello/Characters
01 • Senior Year
02 • Numb
04 • Blackmail
05 • Class
06 • Football
07 • Ice Cream
08 • Break up
09 • Books
10 • Lucky charm
11 • Ring
12 • Costume
13 • Halloween
14 • Sick
15 • Rumor

03 • Bad luck

373 12 1
Par amorelovers

Tuesday, August 11th - 5:38am

I barely slept last night. Thanks to my dads loud music and his midnight scandals.

I wish his business trip was extended for one more week.

School. My dad. Aiden.

It's hard to pretend everything is going fly to my mom. I just don't want to upset my mom, she's already stressed enough.

I stand up and make my way downstairs.

Of course he made a mess.

I look over then mess and notice broken glass. I forgot to hide the glass dishes I got over summer.

He breaks anything and everything he sees.

There goes my babysitting money.

After I'm done cleaning I walk back up stairs to get dressed for school.

I chose a white lace top with some flare jeans paired with my black high top converse.

After putting on the outfit I stare at myself.

Does this outfit show too much of my arm? Will they laugh how scrawny I am or how my boobs aren't that big... or will the notice the scars.

I think I'm going to change. I should change.

"SARAMEA GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"

Without thinking I grab a black hoodie from my bed and put it over my body and I run down stairs.

"Yes dad?" I start to play with my fingers.

"Where the fuck are my car key."

Car keys? I didn't see those.

"I didn't see them while cleaning sorry."

"You lying son of a bitch." His eyes were bloodshot.

Looks like last night was more than alcohol.

"YOU HID THEM FROM ME SO I WOULDN'T GO ANYWHERE." He starts to walking closer and closer with every word he spoke.

I closed my eyes. I felt my heart start to beat faster.

He stands face to face with me.

"T-that's n-not true I-I didn't take anyth-" I keep my eyes closed.

He grabs my arm moves me slightly forward and slaps my face.

He was about to go again, so I force my arm out of his grip and push him.

He yells some curse words as I start running up the stairs. But clearly I haven't been taking running seriously and he grabs my foot and drags me down.

Well isn't the great.

I use the foot he dragged me down with and kicked his face.

With him groaning in pain I take advantage and get back up and run again.

Once I made it up stairs I dash toward my room. I lock the door and put my chair over the handle. Just in case he figures out where the key to my room are hidden.

I walk up to my vanity.

He really did some damage.

While I'm looking at the red mark on my cheek I hear foot steps nearing my room followed with a bangs on the door.

Shoot.

Either I stay home and deal with him all day, go to school with these marks, or I just don't go to school at all and hide at the park.

I bite my lip deciding which choice is better.

No one will care if I do or don't go school I'm  practically invisible to everyone except Aiden.

He bangs on the door again.

If he keeps that up he's going to break my door in half.

I quickly grab my laptop, backpack, and foundation to cover up any bruising and redness.

At least he didn't punch my face this time.

It would take more than just foundation to cover that up.

I look at my clock.

6:20am

It's still so early.

Just in case I grab a book from my book shelf.

I walk to my window and slide it open.

Do I really want to jump out?

I stand there looking at my front lawn.

Will it hurt? Of course it will hurt what am I thinking.

Either I jump out or I deal with that man.

The banging stops. Did he give up?

I turn around and stare at my door biting my lip.

I stare at it like I'm expecting something to jump out at me. Like a horror movie scene when you expect something to happen.

I take two slowly steps forward and I'm quickly startled when the banging returns. I jump back and run to my window putting one leg out. And turn to look at the door.

What is he going to do?

Once I hear the sound of keys I jump out the window without hesitation.

I landed on the flower bed in the front lawn.

Add this to the list of the stupidest things I've ever  done.

I look around at the damage I did and gosh is this going to be one hell of a conversation with my mom.

I'll blame it on my neighbor.

Sorry Jack and mom.

While sitting there with pain all over my body I hear laughter of a boy, sounding awfully familiar.

How much bad luck can a person handle.

I lift my hood from my eyes and behold it was Aiden.

Wow I would have never believed.

"Leave." I put my hoodie back down once I saw he had his phone out.

Please don't tell me he recorded everything. That's so embarrassing.

"Were you really recording me jump out of a window?" I lift my hood a bit so just one eye is able to see.

And jeez I'm dying in this hoodie.

Aiden put his phone in his pocket and walks up to me.

"What if I was recording?" He squats down to my level.

I put my hood back down not being able to keep eye contact with his grey eyes.

They're so beautiful to look at.

Wait. Where the hell did that come from.

"SARAMEA WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU."

My eyes widen once I hear my dads voice.

I look up and see he's found me already. He should participate in some hide and seek Olympics.

His face expresión became angrier than it already was once he saw who was in front of me.

It's only bad luck after bad luck.

I stand up quickly and grab Aiden by the hand. I hate that I'm doing this, it's cliché.

I pull his hand to run, but it didn't quite work out how I expected it to.

I got dragged back. Which lead me to fall.

God must really hate me.

"What the fuck were you trying to do?" He looks at me with a confused expression.

I'm asking myself that too.

Idiot, but not me, it's him.

I keep a firm grip around his hand.

"DONT TOUCH MY DAUGHTER YOU SON OF A BITCH."

I'm pretty sure he forgot that he is supposed to be mad at me.

Aiden looks down at our hands and then to me.

Oh shoot.

I try to let go but I feel his grip get tighter.

"Let go of my hand Aiden." We stare at each other for a moment before he snaps out of whatever daydream he was in.

He lets go of it and I stand up brush off the grass from my clothes.

I look up and noticed my dad is gone from my window.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I turn to look at Aiden.

"Run." Is the last thing I say before I dash for it.

Aiden is quick to catch up to me and we start running side by side.

It feels just like when we were kids.

"What are you doing?"

I turn my head to look at him and he does the same.

"You bring me bad luck Aiden." Ignoring his question.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

I wrote a bunch at school but when I got home I found out it didn't save so I HAD TO REWRITE EVERYTHING.... Haha 😁😁😁

Anyway did you like this chapter??

Nice feedback?

Love, ara 😩

*Saramea is the one running and Aiden is the one staring*

2/17/22

Editing

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

507 2 30
A boy has moved to a new school changing his life and meeting someone amazing who is his comfort And best friend (girlfriend). Discovering a differen...
474 29 10
Joey just transferred to a new school despite being in final year,he meets and old friend who was bad news, and it caused his love and home life to t...
14K 245 43
Bella is going into senior year with her two best friend Luna and Evie. She had amazing grades and great friends. The only thing she wasn't looking f...
400 19 24
This story follows Katie through the final months of her senior year in high school. Her nonexistent relationship with her mother doesn't stop her fr...