Isabella Rose Universe

By IsabellaAnne1803112

This is based off the Steven Universe TV show. More

Pilot
Theme Song
Gem Glow
Laser Light Cannon
Cheeseburger Backpack
Together Breakfast
Frybo
Cat Fingers
Bubble Buddies
Serious Steven
Tiger Millionaire
Steven and Isabella's Lion
Arcade Mania
Giant Woman
So Many Birthdays
Lars and the Cool Kids
Steven the Sword Fighter
Beach Party
Rose's Room
Coach Steven
Joking Victim
Steven and the Stevens
Monster Buddies
An Indirect Kiss
Mirror Gem
Ocean Gem
House Guest
Space Race
Secret Team
Island Adventure
Keep Beach City Weird
Fusion Cuisine
Watermelon Isabella
Lion 3: Straight to Video
Warp Tour
Alone Together
Lars x Isabella Mini Oneshot
Future Vision
Horror Club
Maximum Capacity
Rose's Scabbard
Shirt Club
The Message
Political Power
The Return
Jail Break
Full Disclosure
Theme Song 2.0
Love Letters
Sworn to the Sword
Rising Tides, Crashing Skies
Isabella and Steven Sibling Oneshot
Cry for Help
Sadie's Song
Catch and Release
Back to the Barn
Too Far
The Answer and Happy Birthday
It Could've Been Great
Message Received
Super Watermelon Island/Gem Drill
Same Old World/Barn Mates
Hit the Diamond
They Float
Mr. Greg
The New Lars
Restaurant Wars
Monster Reunion
Bismuth
Earthlings/Back to the Moon
Bubbled
Mindful Education
Last One Out of Beach City
Gem Harvest
Three Gems and Two Babies
Isabella's Dream
The Zoo
That Will Be All
Storm in the Room
Rocknaldo
Tiger Philanthropist
Lion 4: Isabella's Tape
The Good Lars
Are You My Dad?
We Are Our Mom
Stuck Together
The Trial
Off Colors
Lars' Head
Dewey Wins
Gemcation
Sadie Killer
Lars of the Stars/Jungle Moon
Your Mother and Mine
The Big Show
Letters to Lars
Can't Go Back/A Single Pale Rose
Now We're Only Falling Apart/What's Your Problem/The Question
Made of Honor
Reunited
Legs From Here to Homeworld/Familiar
Together Alone/Escapism
Change Your Mind
Isabella and Steven Universe: The Movie
Little Homeschool
Guidance
Rose Buds
Volleyball
Bluebird
A Very Special Episode
Snow Day
Why So Blue?
Little Graduation
Prickly Pair
In Dreams
Bismuth Casual
Together Forever
Growing Pains
Mr. Universe
Fragments
Homeworld Bound
Everything's Fine
The Future

I Am My Monster

1.5K 23 5
By IsabellaAnne1803112

A large thud was heard throughout the entire city, shaking the ground. They look up and see a giant pink kaiju-like monster on the beach as it roars loudly.

Lapis was overseeing this from the Little Homeworld tower with Larimar and Angel Aura Quartz, "What?"

Bismuth, wearing her suit of armor, warps into the beach house with Peridot and Lapis, "Reinforcements are-huh?" the three stand in surprise to see the front wall of the house demolished. They walk outside to see Steven, Greg, Lars, Connie, and the Crystal Gems standing around and talking to the monster.

"Sis! It'll be okay!" Steven calls up to the monster.

"Just calm down, sweetheart! Take deep breaths! Deep breaths!" Greg adds.

"Yeah! Relax, Isa!" Amethyst agrees before one of the monster's claws lands down near her, making her dive away.

The pink monster turns to Bismuth, Peridot, and Lapis, roaring loudly at their arrival as they jumped down to the beach.

"Let's hurry up and clobber that thing!" Peridot exclaims.

Steven rushes over, standing in front of them with tears in his eyes, "Stop! Don't hurt her!"

"What for?!"

Lapis looks around, "Where's Isabella?"

Garnet turns to them, "That is Isabella."

The three Gems' eyes widen, "WHAT?!"

Monster Isabella roars and bashes her head against the cliff of the temple, causing an avalanche of boulders to fall.

"RUN!"

Everyone runs away from the rocks as they crash down.

"She's not listening to us at all!" Amethyst exclaims.

"What happened to her? First, she says she's a shatterer, and then she's turned into..." Pearl gestures to the pink monster, "this thing!"

Steven holds in his tears, trying not to cry.

"Steven, it'll be okay. We can fix her." Lars reassures to him, worried.

"We can change her back, can't we?" Connie asks.

Garnet looks down, "As long as she believes she's a monster, she'll stay one."

Monster Isabella roars again and starts to move towards Beach City.

"We gotta keep her away from the town!" Bismuth exclaims.

"Lars, Connie, do what you can to protect the townspeople." Garnet commands.

"Got it!"

"Right!"

The two leave on Lion.

"Steven, you, Bismuth, Lapis, and Peridot will draw her into the ocean and hold her there. Let's go guys." Garnet touches Amethyst and Pearl's shoulder to fuse into Alexandrite.

Monster Isabella starts to climb over the lighthouse, but Alexandrite jumps on her and covers her eyes. She moves and squirms around, bashing Alexandrite between her and the hill, to force her to unfuse. Peridot moves her, Steven, and Bismuth through the air with her powers and hit Monster Isabella with Steven's shield, getting her attention.

"That got her attention!"

"Sorry, Isabella!"

"Come on, Sis! Follow us!"

Monster Isabella jumps out to the ocean to attack them, but Lapis forms a whirlpool under her and launches water chains to restrain her. She begins to struggle and roar again.

Lapis holds holds out her fists to hold the chains, "I've got her, but I can't hold her forever!"

"Now what do we do?!" Amethyst asks.

"We can't just leave her like this!" Pearl adds.

"We need to reach her in there. We need to bring out her humanity." Garnet explains.

Amethyst sighs, "You know who would be great at that?"

Everyone turns to her, "Who?!"

"ISABELLA!"

"But I can!" Steven exclaims before looking up to see the Diamond Ship landing beside everyone.

"Yoo-hoo! Isabella! Steven!" Spinel calls out.

"Is this a bad time?" White asks.

"You gotta be kidding me." Amethyst deadpans.

Spinel jumps out once the doors of the ship open, the pink Gem holding Isabella's shoe, "You forgot your shoey-smou thingy-" she then spots the pink monster in the water, "OOOHHH, WHA?!"

The Diamonds walk out, seeing the monster as well.

"What is going on here?" Yellow asks as Spinel climbs up on her shoulder.

"Why is something like this always happening when we show up for a visit?" White adds.

"What is that thing?" Blue asks.

Steven looks up at them, "That's my sister."

The Diamonds gasp, "ISABELLA?!"

"What?!"

"IMPOSSIBLE!" White says.

"Is she...corrupted?" Blue asks with a fearful look.

"But how?" Yellow asks.

"Never mind that. Please, we have to change her back." Steven pleads with them.

"Leave it to me." Yellow Diamond rubs her hands together and sends an energy aura towards Isabella to try and revert her physical form to her normal self. Despite shrinking her head, it immediately reverts to full size as she roars, "With my new power, I should be able to alter her physical form."

"She's resisting. Maybe she needs to feel better first. I can help with that." Blue Diamond conjures up her clouds of joy and blows it towards Isabella, who forces the cloud back with a roar.

Yellow gets in front of Blue, "Look out!" the cloud hits her and Spinel, causing them to burst out laughing, "Wow! Your new power didn't work, either!"

White Diamond steps out in front of them, "Enough. I know exactly how to help." she walks towards the water and moves to stand in front of the pink monster, "If I connect with her and she speaks through me, maybe we'll understand what she's going through. Now then. Do you hear me, Isabella?" her gem glows and the atmosphere colors change, "Just relax and let me in." Isabella roars in response before the color changes to pink, " Wait." her eyes glow, making her fall back with a shout, "Ahh!"

"White!" Yellow shouts as she and Blue catch her, the white Gem snapping out of it.

"What happened?" Blue asks.

"Oh! That's not Isabella anymore!" White declares as Steven covers his mouth with a sob.

Isabella roars as she starts to break free from the water chains.

"I-I can't hold her much longer!" Lapis told them.

Isabella's eyes and spikes glow, the pink monster letting out a big, furious roar that pushes White, Yellow, Blue, Spinel, Bismuth, Peridot, Lapis, Greg, Steven, Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl back and breaks the water chains holding her. The Diamond Ship topples over as the waves crash over Isabella, not bothering her as the impact of the roar causes Garnet to unfuse into Ruby and Sapphire.

"Sis, please!" Steven struggles to stand up.

Isabella tilted her head in a weird way as she slowly started to walk over. The cracks in the ground she left from her roar causes the Cluster to emerge and appear, grabbing her as clouds rolled in to block out the sunlight.

Amethyst runs up, "Guys! Look! The Cluster is trying to hold Isabella back!"

"I can't believe it! She's even stronger than the Cluster!" Peridot exclaims.

"Don't let your guard down." Bismuth told her, "She could break free at any moment."

"Deep inside this...monster, Isabella must be in there, so angry." Pearl says.

"I knew something was goin' on. I, uh-" Amethyst holds her head, "Why didn't I do something?!"

Sapphire cries, "If we don't get through to her, she'll stay like this forever!" she starts to sob alongside Ruby. Lapis stood nearby and watched them as they cried.

"I'm her little brother and she felt that since she was the oldest, all the burden was being held on her shoulders." Steven cries, "Why couldn't I help her more?" he then looked over as his dad took a few steps back, a scared and worried look on his face, "Dad, you should get outta here before you get hurt!"

Greg shakes his head, "NO! Every time Gem stuff happens, I run the other way! You and Isabella are my children! And she's right to be angry because I didn't protect her!"

Blue Diamond tears up, crying, "You didn't protect her from us! She's like this because of us!"

Yellow cries, trying to hold the tears back, "We're the source of Isabella's suffering!"

Spinel cries loudly and blows her nose in her hair, "This is my fault!" she sobs loudly.

White Diamond turns to her, crying as well, "Spinel! Don't be silly! Everyone knows that all of this is because of me!"

"NO, it's because of ME! I tried to wipe her friend's memories so she and Steven would die alone on a barren world!"

"But that was because you were angry with Pink, and if Pink hurt you, it was because I hurt her! Like I hurt Yellow, and Blue, and Isabella, and everyone in the entire universe!" White sobs, "This is all my fault!"

Steven then realizes something, "Wait a minute..." he rushes towards the beach house to make a speech, "Yes, you hurt her, but this isn't the time to make this all about you! That is not helping! Maybe Isabella would care how sad you are because she always puts everyone else's feelings first! But she can't do that for us right now, because she needs us this time! She's trying to cope with this new life and all the big changes got to her and made her into this!" he gestures to the pink monster, who roars as Lars and Connie return from the town, "At some point, we all had Isabella when we needed her, but the only person who's never had Isabella is Isabella! She's always been there for us, so...How can we be there for her now?!"

Ruby and Sapphire smile as they fuse back into Garnet, who summons her visor as she places a hand on Steven's shoulder, "I know how."

Suddenly, Isabella overpowers the Cluster and throws it down as it gets sent back to the Earth's core. She then lets out a roar as she quickly runs towards them.

"Okay! No time to waste!" Garnet starts to call out orders, "Yellow, make Steven as big as her!"

"Right!"

"Blue, lift everyone up!"

"Of course!"

"Everyone, get in line!"

"You got it!" Greg salutes.

"It's time to show Isabella...some love."

Lapis flies around Isabella again, lifting up a wave to stop her, "Sorry, Isabella, I need you to stay here!"

Isabella turns away and covers her face.

"Isabella!"

The pink monster turns around with a growl. The Diamonds run towards her while the Gems and Greg are being lifted by clouds quickly. Bismuth is being carried by Peridot. Lars and Connie are on Lion while Steven, who had grown to the monster's size, leads the group, each person simultaneously calling out her name, "ISABELLA!"

Steven leaps up, "SIS!!!!!"

A surprised Isabella begins to struggle as Steven lands and holds his arms tightly around her, giving her a hug as she roared out.

"Sis, you've always been there for me. You always knew how to solve my problems, especially when we were younger. I want to be the one helping you this time." Steven hugs her closely, "I'll still here for you, Sis. And I always will be."

Isabella stops struggling in his grip, a smile seemingly forming somehow as the teen boy could slightly hear her voice, which sounded quiet compared to the roars she was letting out moments ago, "St...e...ven?"

Lapis flies over, "Is this working? You hear us? ISABELLA!" she flies in and hugs her, the Diamonds joining in as White had an awkward expression. The rest of the Gems and Greg hugged her too, with Spinel coming in to tie them all in the hug together with her arms.

"I'm here, sweetheart!" Greg called out to her, tearing up, "Whatever you need, I'll make it happen! You hear me?!"

"Fa...ther?"

"ISABELLA! You and Steven never gave up on me for some reason I don't understand! I'LL DO THE SAME FOR YOU!"

"Peri...dot."

"Isabella, when I fell apart, you and Steven were there for me. I want to be there for you now. I'm here, Isabella. I'm here." Garnet reassures.

Amethyst cries, "I know you feel bad! Believe me, I get it! Sometimes it feels like you're never gonna like yourself but..." she sniffs, "It's possible, Isa!"

Pearl looks up with a tearful expression, "Isabella, I know how awful it feels to keep a part of yourself secret! You shouldn't have to hide anything from me!"

"The...Gems..." Isabella shakes as the Cluster reemerges to hold her hand.

Lion appears from a portal, Connie jumping down to where the others were while Lars landed on Isabella's nose and walked close, pressing his head against the area between her eyes.

He sighs, "Isabella...you must have been so afraid to show us this side of yourself. But we're not going anywhere. We're all gonna take care of you the same way you take care of us. You know what? I don't have your powers, but..." he then kisses her.

Pink drops suddenly start to fall into the ocean, Steven looking up to see his sister crying. He smiles and nuzzles himself against her as her tears start to glow before the rest of her body does.

...

Isabella wakes up, a tear in the corner of her eye as she looked confused, "Where..."

"Babe?" Lars gets her attention, wiping the tear away, "It's okay."

"Huh?" Isabella notices everyone around her as the Cluster's open hand was holding her up, "Where did you all come from?"

"Sis...do you remember anything?" Steven asks her as he gently held her shoulders.

Isabella looks down to see a giant blanket wrapped around her body, "Wait...Wha...I..." she starts to tear up, "D-Did I hurt?...I'm-"

Lion cuts her off by licking her face.

"Come on, Lion. Give her some space." Steven told him before holding his sister close to him.

Isabella starts to chuckle as she hugs her brother. Suddenly, a sniffle escaped her.

"Sis, it's okay now. You don't need to hold back your emotions anymore."

"Babe, we're here for you. Just let it all out." Lars hugs her as well.

Isabella hugs both of them close to her as she starts to sob, letting all her emotions out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.1K 72
This is a story of a star becomes loved by a rock.
34.7K 847 12
Pretty much what it says.... First time writing something so here goes nothing..... Yeah
1.4K 33 10
Just a stupid fan fiction idea that I thought of. I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING
201 3 2
This entire rewrite was dedicated to GachaEvery.