Feels so right

By glitterkitten9

Kaia Torres is a hard working college student, she just got back home for summer break. She wasn't looking f... More

Authors note
Meeting him
Shopping
Almost caught
You don't want them to find out do you?
I wanna get to know you
I knew you'd like it too
Dinner
Happy New Year!
I was wondering if you would like to come with me?
Italy
The truth
Old friend
Back to America
This story is OFF hold! Update.
Story update

Be Mine

14.6K 163 108
By glitterkitten9

Hey everyone! Hope you are all okay. I'm so happy to publish this chapter as I know you have all waited a long time for it. Thank you so much for all of the support, I love you all❤️
Enjoy this chapter, it is the longest one I've ever wrote! I'm going to try and write longer chapters from now on :)
Let me know if you like it!❤️

⚠️🌶SLIGHT SEXUAL CONTENT🌶⚠️

Nathan Valentino

After leaving Kaia's room I went to the bathroom, I relieved myself and made sure my erection was gone. I looked in the mirror and noticed that my pants were still slightly damp, so I did the good old trick which includes throwing my suit jacket over my arm, concealing my crotch.

A buzzing sound alerted me to my phone which started ringing loudly, I cussed. Mental note, turn the volume down.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Fratello! Devi scendere alla ciliegi tossica in questo momento!" My eldest brother spoke through the phone. I could barely hear him as the music was so loud around him.

"Perche cosa sta succedendo?" I questioned. It could only be something bad as that strip club is owned by our rivals. Usually when we go to any of the clubs they own it never ends well.

When I didn't hear a reply, I knew he ended the phone on me, "cazzo!" I ran my hands through my hair feeling stressed.

With everything that was going on, this was the last thing I needed. I've tried to escape the mafia so many times, and many others have too. But there's one difference between me and them, I'm alive and they are all dead.

Looking at myself in the mirror once more and deciding I looked semi normal I left the bathroom. Walking past Kaia's room tempted my arousal to come back but I didn't let it, I had things to sort out.

Hoping that Kaia's mother didn't ask why I was gone too long, I walked into the dining room.

"Are you okay?" She asked, concern lacing her expressions.

"Perfect. I'm sorry for leaving suddenly but Arabella called, and she needs my help." I explained, as nicely as possible.

Arabella didn't need help, but she didn't need to know the real reason why I had to leave.

"Oh, I was nearly done baking are you sure you don't want to stay another 5 minutes, I mean -"She persuaded, bending over to open the oven, letting the scent of warm brownies drift my way.

I interrupted her, "I'm sure they taste amazing, but it's urgent. I'm sorry for leaving on such short notice." She nodded and turned back into the kitchen.

I lept towards the door and shut it after I was out. Every time we've been to that club something bad happens which is why I had to rush as my brother could be in danger. He's 4 years older than me but I'm the smarter sibling. He's probably there drinking with our enemy without even knowing it.

As I got to the door Arabella was just exiting, it was late, and she looks to have done her makeup, which is rare for her. "Where are you going?" I asked her, she never told me she was going anywhere.

"Just out for a meal with some friends." She replied, looking up at me and smiling. Something felt off. I could tell when she wasn't telling the truth, she looked so guilty.

I crossed my arms, "The truth." I demanded harshly, arching my brows. Sometimes she forgets that I made her, and that I did shit like this in my youth too.

"I am telling the truth." She also crossed her arms, furrowing her brows.

"No, non lo sei. Ora dimmi dove stai andando."

"I'm 20 now papa. Aren't I allowed to go where I want, when I want?" She held her head low, dismissing her own lies about to spill the truth.

"That's right and you can. But it is best to tell the truth, if you get into trouble for example and you lie about where you are going, how am I meant to find you bella?" I looked down at her, my harsh front desolving as I see her sad expression.

"You'll be mad at me though." She murmers, looking down at her shoes.

"I won't. You know you can tell me anything, now where are you going?" I asked softly.

She took a minute to answer, deciding whether she should tell me the truth or not. "I-I'm going out on a date."

My heart sank into my stomach, taking my lungs down with it; I was breathless. The one thing I feared about was Arabella going on a date and getting a boyfriend. I've been worrying about it for years as I knew it would happen sometime, however nothing could ever prepare me for this moment.

I stayed still for a moment unable to say anything, as there was nothing to say. She was 20 years old now, she is old enough. However it doesn't take away from the fact that I don't want her to go out.

"Going on a date with who?" I questioned. Her cheeks blossomed with color as she smirked.

"This boy down at the local grocery store." She answered shyly. I always told her if any boy looked at her, I'd kill them, she had the right to be nervous.

She's had lectures off me for years about men. I wanted to make sure she her worth, and that any future boyfriend of hers must treat her like a queen. But nobody will ever be good enough for her, no matter how nice they treat her.

"Be safe okay, I want you to come home tonight, don't stay over at his house either. I'm going out tonight to sort out some business. If you need me call me, okay?" I asked; however, it was more rhetorical.

"Yes dad, love you, I'll see you later." She gave me a hug and walked past me, getting into her car.

"Dio aituti quell ragazzo se la sconvolge." I whispered to myself under my breath.

I walked into the house and waited for Arabella to leave before closing the door. I needed to change into some new pants before I leave so I jogged up the stairs to my room and opened the closet.

I had stripped out of everything leaving me naked from the waist down. I grabbed the first pair of boxers and slacks I saw and put them on. I was just putting on my belt before I received a text from my brother.

Alessandra - Change of plans meet me at dark angels. Hurry up.

After reading the text I grabbed my wallet, keys and headed out. Dark angels is a strip club and hideout that we owned, it was in the city underground so the only people who knew about it was my men, the workers and some others who I allowed to know.

I hopped into the car and put the keys in ignition. I pulled out of the garage and drove there as fast as I could.

When I arrived my brother was waiting outside. I took the keys out and exited the car, walking up to him.

"Cazzo stai aspettando fuori? Do you not know how suspicious you look? I shouted, laying a punch to his chest.

"Stavo aspettando fuori perche hai visto chi c e qui?" He exclaimed, taking a puff from his cigar. He seemed very chill which was a good thing as it meant there was no immediate danger.

I brushed past him, opening the trap door. On my way downstairs I passed the bouncer, giving him a respectful nod as I walked by and eventually got into the club.

I saw all the girls dancing on the poles with a few men sat down watching. I went straight to the bar as I definitely needed a drink to help the stress. Alessandro walked up behind me and also got a drink.

"Come to the back with me, you need to see who is here, brother." All of the stress came back when I heard that. I lifted the drink to my lips and downed it before I got up.

Walking towards the double doors and pushed them open with one hand. I look around the room and see a man sat in my seat with one of the girls on his lap. The last time someone dared to sit in my seat it didn't end well for them. He was trying to mock me, and I didn't like it.

"Who are you?" I asked angrily. Anger was now surging through me at the confidence of this man. He came onto my turf, sitting in my seat with one of the girls sat there on his lap.

"Your worst nightmare." He said with a smirk. My eyes met his in-blood boiling anger.

Looking behind me I rubbed my cheek with one finger, signalling everyone to stay alert before I walked further into the room, the door being shut behind me.

"And why would that be?" I sneered, taking a seat and lighting a cigarette. This was amusing, I don't take threats, but I give them.

"Giovanni knows where you are. You haven't escaped yet." The words that came out of his mouth was like pure fuel for my anger.

I lunged for him, wrapping a hand around his throat. "Why doesn't he come and say that to my fucking face huh? He's that much of a coward that he has to send out a messenger." He started to choke as my grip got tighter.

Pure rage being released, it felt so good, so relieving. Good and bad battling in my head.

If my grip gets tighter, he'll choke to death. Let him. I don't do this anymore. He knows where our hideout is. I'll make sure he doesn't tell anyone. No stop. Harder, grip harder. I can't stop myself. Fingers pushing in, I can feel his heartbeat slowing. It's nearly all over.

"No!" My brother jumped in and pulled me off him. I fell back into him and the darkness took over.

"Nathan."

"Brother, wake up!"

"Brother!" I heard but I couldn't see, I was in my own consciousness.

My eyes slowly opened as I came around, vision blurred. I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand, finally able to see. My gaze fixated on my brother above me. As I came back into reality I looked around and turns out I was laying in one of the booths.

"Here take this." My brother said, handing me a glass of water, I took it and drank.

"What happened?" I asked, sitting up in the chair. I looked at my brother and he looked hesitant. What happened? All I remember was choking a man before I was pulled away.

"He tried to get away, but we captured him. He's being held up in the basement." He explained. I formed my own mafia as an escape from Giovanni. I could take his threats and even his attacks. But I'm trying to escape this life of misery; and I've been trying ever since I finished my first job.

"That's good. We need to find out how he found this club, it's not exactly out in the open." I said angrily, staring at the wall and thinking.

"There has to be a spy here, someone to tell the enemy where we are based."

My brother sighed, "So far he's said nothing."

"There's no rush, we'll get it from him eventually." I said bluntly. For now, I needed to relax. My version of relaxing usually is having a girl on my lap giving me a dance whilst I pleasured them, but Kaia is in my mind constantly, taunting me.

Shaking off my sexual thoughts I left my seat and went up to the bar and asked for a drink. The bartender was newly employed, and Alessandro had already marked her as his. I couldn't blame him though, my eyes gazed down at her body whilst she was getting my drink; sure, she was pretty, but not as pretty as Kaia.

Kaia has occupied my mind ever since I first laid eyes on her. I wake up with her on my mind and go to sleep with her on my mind, it's a daily cycle.

"Here you go sir." She murmured, placing my drink on the table in front of me.

"You don't have to be scared sweetness. I'm here now." Alessandro cooed, rubbing her cheek with his index finger. I noticed a slight smile on her face as he caressed her cheek. I swear he has seduced every single employee we've ever employed.

I walked back over to the table with my drink, the first of many tonight.

————————————————————————————

Kaia Marcella Torres

My pencil thumped against the paper as I attempted to do my mathematics assignment. It was now 1am and my brain and body was ready to sleep.

Mathematics was not my thing, especially when I was tired. But I wanted to get it done tonight otherwise I'd forget about it. But that plan soon went out the window as I became sleepier.

I sat back into my chair and dropped my pencil. My muscles loosened and my eyes slowly closed, I tried to fight it, but sleep took over.

A loud bang from outside woke me up, I lifted my head sleepily and looked out the window that was in front of my desk. I looked around but what I saw next caught my eye.

Mr Valentino was walking to the door whilst a man was supporting him. Is he okay? Who is that man? They were both dressed in suits but they both had buttons undone.

I watched them go in the house and waited a few minutes before I decided to message him. But before I could send the message, I received one.

Nathan – I miss you, come over.

I chuckled at the text, he's so cheeky. I was typing a reply when he called. I swiped right and accepted it.

"Baby." He slurred, oh he's definitely drunk.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. I could hear him sigh before he replied.

"No." He said bluntly.

"Why, what's wrong?" I nearly tripped over my own words with concern.

"You aren't here. I'm giving it 5 minutes before I come over and bring you here myself." He said sternly. I noticed a male voice in the back laughing.

"Who's that?" I asked upon hearing that other man's voice.

"Who? Oh it's just my brother." Brother? He never told me he had any siblings; he's never even mentioned his family to me. I suppose we only just met each other a few weeks ago.

"You've never told me you have a brother."

"I have 2. Now come over." With that said he ended the phone call.

I don't want to go over as Arabella could be back from her date, and his brother could tell her what I'm doing with her dad.

But I can't help but feel needy for him.

I got out of my chair and went into my closet. All of my clothes infront of me made it hard to choose an outfit. I wanted to wear something sexy but casual, so I chose a mini dress and this time I wore panties to match. Happy with my outfit choice, I grabbed my phone and left the room.

I tried to walk down the stairs as quiet as possible as my mom was still up for some reason. However, as I was sneaking to the front door, I heard moaning. My instincts told me to leave but I wanted to know what was going on.

As I walked around the corner to the living room it was clear what was going on. My mom and a man were on the floor having sex.

"Mom!"

She looked at me and shot up. The man pulled his pants up and looked at me in shock.

"It's not what it looks like! This is Rick, we've been seeing each other for a few weeks now." She spoke with panic lacing her tone.

I didn't respond. I just walked away; I didn't know what to believe as I've heard that lie before.

"Kaia, please."

"Just leave me alone please." I said coldly as I walked out of the door, shutting it behind me. The trauma that comes back seeing that is too much, making my chest tight.

If she would have at least told me she was seeing someone it would have been a bit better. How do I know that she's not gone back to her old ways?

I willed myself to forget about all of what just happened as I walked over to Nathan's house. When I got to the door I knocked and immediately opening it was a very happy Mr Valentino.

He held the door open for me to walk past him and I did, but I stopped walking when I felt a hand squeeze my ass and an arm wrap around my waist. He tucked his head into my neck, taking in my scent, "Delicious."

"S-stop, your brother is here plus you are drunk." I tried to pull away from him, but he pulled me back against his chest.

"What makes you think I care?" He whispered into my ear, making every part of my body tingle.

"I care, so please." I said whilst pulling away from him again.

"What's wrong?" He questioned whilst pouting sadly.

"Nothing. Just feeling a little strange I guess." I lied.

He walked up to me and stroked my cheek with his thumb, "I'm sorry baby. I know this won't take your sadness away, but I have a surprise for you in a few days. I know you'll love it."

"What's with all the surprises and dates recently?" I asked him, feeling a bit happier.

"I just love spoiling what's mine." He said, walking up to me. His lips were just inches away from mine.

The flood gates broke when he said that. I felt so small in front of him, he looked like he could deavour me whole. If he can make me feel like this from this angle,
I wonder what he'll look like when I'm on my knees for him sucking his c-

"L-let's go and see what your brother is doing." I choked on my words, feeling too distracted to speak normally.

He smirked and walked ahead, so I followed him. When we got to the kitchen his brother was sat at the island with a small glass of whiskey.

"Brother, meet Kaia." Nathan spoke, introducing me to his brother. His brother looked at me, more like studied me. Not in a weird way just in a very curious way.

"Sit." Nathan whispered to me whilst patting his knee. But I hesitated as I didn't want to sit on him in front of his brother.

"Nice to meet you Kaia, I am Alessandro, Nathan's brother." He greeted me with a thick Italian accent, much thicker than Nathans.

Before I could say anything else I was yanked down onto Nathan's lap. Once Alessandro saw my distress, he shook his head and chuckled.

"Don't worry, I already know about you two, it's all Nathan ever talks about. Anyways I shall be off now, I have a lot of work to sort out tomorrow."

"Oh don't be going on my behalf." I said worried, moving from Nathan's lap which didn't happen as his arms pulled me back down.

"Don't worry, I was going anyway. Maybe you could come down to the club one day for a drink with us all." He grinned at Nathans expression; I've learnt that Nathan is very possessive of me for some reason, we technically aren't even dating yet.

"Sure, sounds good." I smiled, hearing Nathan huff from behind me.

When Nathan knew that Alessandro was gone, he started to kiss my neck, rougher than usual.

"Mm Nathan stop you are drunk." I moaned. I didn't want to take advantage of him whilst he was in this state.

"I'm fine." He growled, continuing trailing kisses up an down my neck.

Enjoying the feeling of his lips on my neck I glanced over at the clock and saw that it was past 4am, so I jumped off his lap so fast it took him a second to realise I was gone, "Fuck it's so late, we have to get some sleep." I panicked.

"I don't have anywhere to be tomorrow."

I pouted, "I do though, so I need to go to sleep, and I want you against me as I sleep. Pretty please."

My begging must have worked as he sighed loudly in annoyance and defeat, "Fine."

I smiled at how annoyed he looked. I knew he wouldn't be able to turn down cuddling me, even though this will be our first time sleeping together.

"Where's your bedroom?" I asked, having no clue on where I was going. This house was bigger than mine.

"It's the one with double doors, you can't miss it." He spoke from behind me, there's no doubt that he is looking at my ass right now as I walk up the stairs.

When I got to the top I saw two double doors, they were tall doors. "Am I allowed to go in?"

He came in front and opened the door for me, "Of course bambina, you gonna ask that when this bedroom is yours too?"

I stood still in shock, taking in what he just said before walking into the bedroom. I looked around the room and it felt sexy...the walls were black with matching curtains, there were few lights throughout the room giving it that dark feel. The bed was huge, black too of course. I noticed two doors over the other side of the room, one was a walk-in closet and soon found out that the other was a bathroom.

"I'm going to take a quick shower before bed, wanna join?" He asked, already stripping which has me drooling over his body, however his pants were left on.

"I-umm I'm good thanks, I just had one before." He simply nodded and walked over to the bathroom.

I sat down on his bed and grabbed the tv remote before making myself comfortable. As usual there was nothing great on tv, so I started to get bored.

Despite his comment earlier I didn't want to get too comfortable which became a problem when I realised I had only a bra and panties on underneath my dress, I brought no shorts or anything to wear to bed.

After a few seconds of contemplating going back home to get something to wear for bed I thought I'd just ask Nathan If I could borrow something for the night.

I got up out of bed and walked towards the bathroom, I would have stayed in bed, but I know that he wouldn't have been able to hear me.

As I approached closer, I noticed that the door wasn't shut properly, strange. Ignoring that, I shouted from outside the room, "Nathan?"

"Uh yeah?" I heard his voice, but it was muffled by the water.

"I haven't got anything to wear to bed, could I borrow one of your tops or something? I shouted.

"Cazzo...Yeah baby, tops are in the top drawer...shit, sweats are in the d-drawer after." His voice was muffled by the water, but he was also groaning.

"Are you okay in there, you sound hurt. Did you fall?" I asked, feeling worried. I knew I shouldn't have let him shower alone whilst he was still a bit drunk.

"Yeah baby, so good, so fucking good." He moaned and that was when I realised exactly what he was doing. I was centimetres away from the opening in the door. If I tilt my head to the side a tiny bit, I'd see what he is doing, even though I already know.

My mind was telling me to look but also not too. The pull was too powerful, so I peeked in. His head was thrown back whilst the water cascaded down his chest and his right arm was in motion as it was stroking his f-fuck it was so big. How would that ever fit inside me??

His moans got louder as his eyes were squeezed shut, not knowing that I'm watching. My eyes moved back down to his cock as spurt after spurt of his cum shot from his pink swollen tip, my clit throbbed at the sight and I could feel the wetness pooling in my panties. Oh, how much I wanted to take in every drop.

"You like the show?" Too hypnotized by his huge length I didn't notice that he had noticed me. I looked up at his face to see a big smirk.

"I-I'm sorry." I said before rushing off. I quickly stripped of my dress and pulled a top and sweatpants from his drawers, putting them on before jumping into the bed, acting as If I hadn't just seen what I did.

A few minutes later, I heard him switching the lights off and fidgeting before the bed dipped and I felt him get into bed next to me. He smelt so good, like fresh mint.

"You said you wanted cuddles, so turn around." He broke the awkward silence. I hesitated before I turned around. He pulled me into his chest, and I wrapped my legs around him.

"S-sorry about before, that was a complete invasion of your privacy." I said, feeling disappointed in myself.

"Hey shh. I wanted you to see, I wanted you to see what you do to me."

"What do I do to you exactly Nathan." I whispered against his chest.

He let out a breathe before he spoke, "You drive me crazy, so crazy. But you also give me hope that there is a way out of my tough times. I know I've just met you, but you make me such a happy man bambina." He kissed the top of my head and started stroking my hair

"What are you saying?" I questioned, still not quite catching onto what he is trying to say.

"I'm saying be mine, Kaia."

How hot was that scene though?😦😳🔥

Also how do we all feel about Alessandro, I'm thinking on possibly making this a three series book with Nathan's brothers. So for example this will be Nathan and Kaia's story, but the next will be Alessandro and the girl I've yet to name and then the third will be Nathan's other brother. Let me know what you all think!

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you all so much for supporting me. Hopefully you won't have to wait as long for a chapter next time! I'm going to try and be more frequent with updates :)

Anyways my loves, I hope you all have a night night or day,
All my love, kitten🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 140 55
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
191K 4.2K 48
Kai Parker, a 27 year old mafia king. He never had things the easy way. But in the end, he always gets what he wants. Rose, separated from her parent...
633K 10.7K 41
The now graduated Kim Torres has a chance to work in an office,offered by her friend.When they arrive she immediately spots the hottest man she's eve...
96.8K 2.9K 45
I don't really know what I was expecting, and it sure as hell wasn't this. Whatever this is...it's even better than I could have imagined. The myster...