Almost caught

Kaia Marcella Torres

"You got a lot of stuff. How did you afford all of this?" My mom asked when I placed all of my bags on the island in the kitchen.

How was I going to tell her? I'll just tell her how it is do I don't stress myself out.

"Arabella let me use he- I mean Mr Valentino's card that he gave her to use." I replied. My mom didn't look too happy, oh no.

"All this," she gestured to the bags, "was bought on Mr Valentino's card?" She asked with an unimpressed frown.

"Yes."

She looked like she had seen a ghost, "All of this stuff must have cost hundreds!" She shouted.

"Yes. More than my own mother ever spent on me." I snapped, grabbing my bags and storming off.

I go in my room and lock my door. I need to be alone right now. I decide to take a shower, that will help relax me.

Turning the shower on I spray the air with some room spray and turn on some music to really set the mood.

As I am undressing I hear my phone ding. Going to check it I notice a text message.

Unknown – I'm waiting.

My cheeks burned when I remembered who it was and what happened earlier. What do I say to him? I felt my phone vibrate in my hand, I looked down and saw another message from him.

Unknown – I don't like waiting princess.

Princess?

My phone vibrates in my hand again but this time it didn't stop, which meant I was getting a call. I already knew who it was. I answered and pressed the speaker to my ear.

"Hello Kaia." A deep voice came through the phone, sending shivers down my spine.

"H-hey." I answered, my voice shaking and stuttering.

"I sent you two messages princess." He stated. Yet again with the name princess. Usually I would snap back, but whenever he talks I feel so small.

"Sorry I was about to respond but you called me." I replied. My body was on fire, burning almost. I needed to get in the shower soon.

"You know what I want, angel." He growled. I gulped, that was hot.

"I forgot. Can you remind me?" I knew what he wanted but I wanted him to say it.

"I want to see you in them pretty red panties."

My nipples hardened at his words. I was a mixture of hot and cold, my body had never reacted this way to anyone before.

"O-okay." The brat in me immediately backed down, submitting myself to him.

I turned off the shower and walked into my room, grabbing my bags of lingerie. Dashing back into the bathroom with the bags, I placed them on the counter.

"I have to go for now angel, come over in an hour." He said sternly.

He wants me to come over? Before I respond the call ends. Shrugging, I take the red lingerie set out of the bag. He wants me to take a picture? I will take a picture alright. But what if Arabella finds out? She won't. This will be a secret.

Once I finish putting on the lingerie set, I stand in front of my mirror and lean forward. I arch my back a little to my make my ass stand out more and take the picture. Happy with the way the photo is looking I send it to him.

I smirked. That photo should get him good.

I get out of the shower feeling refreshed. Wrapping a towel around my body, I go and check my phone. I see a new message from Mr Valentino.