MBS2 : Bound to be His Slave

Galing kay MsDarkAteenRoses

After founding out that she's pregnant, Jazlyn Alvejo, at the age of 19 got kicked out from the place she onc... Higit pa

Chapter One
Continuation
Chapter Two
Continuation
Chapter Three
Continuation
Chapter Four
Continuation
Chapter Five
Continuation
Chapter Six
Continuation
Chapter Seven
Continuation
Chapter Eight
Continuation
Chapter Nine
Continuation
Chapter Ten
Continuation
Chapter Eleven
Continuation
Chapter Twelve
Continuation
Chapte Thirteen
Continuation
Chapter Fourteen
Continuation
Continuation
Chapter Sixteen
Continuation
Chapter Seventeen
Continuation
Chapter Eighteen
Continuation
Chapter Nineteen
Continuation
Chapter Twenty
Continuation
Chapter Twenty One
Continuation
Chapter Twenty Two
Continuation
Chapter Twenty Three
Continuation
Chapter Twenty Four
Continuation
Chapter Twenty Five
Continuation
Chapter Twenty Six
Continuation
Chapter Twenty Seven
Continuation
Chapter Twenty Eight
Continuation
Chapter Twenty Nine
Continuation
Chapter Thirty
Continuation
Chapter Thirty One
Continuation
Chapter Thirty Two
Continuation
Chapter Thirty Three
Continuation
Chapter Thirty Four
Continuation
Chapter Thirty Five
Continuation
Chapter Thirty Six
Continuation
Chapter Thirty Seven
Continuation
Chapter Thirty Eight
Continuation
Chapter Thirty Nine
Continuation
Chapter Forty
Continuation
Chapter Forty One
Continuation
Chapter Forty Two
Continuation
Chapter Fourty Three
Continuation

Chapter Fifteen

174 3 0
Galing kay MsDarkAteenRoses

MATHEW'S POV

"So everything is settled?" I ask in the other line of my phone. Pero ang mga mata ay asa aking laptop.

"Yes, You have nothing to worry about the arrangements. I hundred percent guarantee that there will be no harm in the place. But I did still informed everyone to stand by just incase" He responded, and I can imagine him shrugging his shoulder out of boredness. Patuloy parin naman ako sa pag type sa aking laptop. My brows furrowed slightly.

"That's good then" Balik na sabi ko, approving his good work. Despite na his too annoying ay may matino parin syang kayang gawin. Well, not that his insane. But it comes in some point.

"Ok, that's it" I whispered for myself and finally hit the enter button from my laptop. Agad namang may bumungad sa harap ko na malaking green bar and loading was imprinted on it.

I was currently operating Kia's System again. And developing her few part's since ng gamitin ko sya ng mag stop by kami sa hotel ay napag alaman kong her scope and iam aren't that good and very imbalance. Pinalitan ko rin ang lence nya dahil it's totally the problem.

"But are sure about this Mathew? I mean aren't you overstepping on her privacy? She might get angry to you, you know"

Sandali akong napatigil sa sinabing iyun ni Drikus. With a pondering mind, I let go the laptop and stretch my arms as I laid my back comfortably at the headboard of my bed.

"Now your getting serious about this, calling me in my name... But over stepping you say... Hmmm well not that I actually care if she gets angry or not. As long as I'm able to gain my goal smoothly then that all matters. And besides where's the fun on there kung hindi sya magagalit? People are just fun to play with... And I'm very excited" I said happily, with a wide grin in my face.

I can't wait for her to break in front of me... I mean--I don't know... their emotion's are very fasinating to watch. I can't show such an strong emotion like that, for the only feelings I have is the so called rage and happiness in some point. Like a coin. Only having two face and nothing more.

It's true that I feel annoyed, irritated, and disgusted but that's all that. A small pace of emotion which disappear fast within me. So it's amazing for people to express their feelings so easily like that. I mean does it flows so naturally? The feelings and emotions?

I actually don't have any idea about that staffs and I wanted to learn about them, that's why I like watching them breaking and in pain... Psychotic huh? Well that's why I'm darker... It's not wrong to want something out from the dark... It's full of surprises after all, and it gives thrills.

I even tried all the things I learned and applying it to myself once, which is a success, for I can be sad or cry, worry and so on, in front of someone. But that's only for front so that I can blend in to any kind of atmosphere I'm in. Because deep inside me I can't truly feel the emotions... It's pretty empty and void. It's nothing but actions. And it's really a shame that I can't perform them perfectly.

"I don't really get you... Your confusing. There's a time that your being so over protective and lovesick with this Head Mistress and sometimes your just being like this. Like na you don't care and so on. Ewan ko sa inyong tatlo, bunch of weird people" I heard Drikus commented after a while of silence dahil sa sinabi ko. And I can imagine his face being so frustrated dahil sa akin. He even sighed na para bang gumawa sya ng deal with someone extraterrestrial. I chuckled humorously at him but grinned afterwards.

What a shame I couldn't see his face up close.

"Your being dramatic Drikus. Be thankful it's me who's your talking. If it someone else you might be dead right now! But yeah, your humor is so funny. What do mean lovesick..? That's a funny word. Does it even exists? Oh well, maybe you just don't know me well" I stated, smiling so bright while moving my head side to side softly.

"Ahrg! I don't understand you people. But seriously, are your words and actions even true? I mean which one is the real you? I know you truly care about this Head Mistress, your just in denial and don't want to admit it base on my observation this few weeks kase kung hindi, you wouldn't be this interested on her. But talking to you right now makes me really doubtful. And maybe your right, I don't know you well kaya ganun. But still make sure you won't regret anything. That's so unmanly" He continue arguing with me, bakas na bakas sa boses nya ang lalong pagka frustrated. Medyo nawala naman ang ngiti ko sa sinabi nya na iyun and ponder a bit.

'Hmm... Which one is the real me..? That's a very dangerous question... but Drikus has a point... which is the real me?' I smiled softly on that thought's of mine and remained calm. Of course I know which is the real me.

"That's pretty good yet dangerous question for you to ask Drikus. But let me answer you honestly. Which is the real me, you ask? Of course I'm the both. I mean it wouldn't be me if I'm incomplete, right? I can't just leave my other part behind just because it's evil. It's something that I can't do. So do my words and actions true? Of course it's true. It's just the matter of different point of view. There is no fake, it's up to my desires how i handle them" I explained, humming softly.

Many people indeed said that i have two face and it's true, but that doesn't make my other half fake. I mean that's also me, how can that be fake? You see the problem is the people around us... toxicities are very poisonous in one another's mind. Thinking such a ridiculed things.

Oh well I can't blame them either, since it's my own doing after all kaya nag iisip sila ng mga ganong bagay... and maybe Lucas felt that too, i even remember what he said to me back then, in the Mansion.

__________

"Love? What's that? Is that even word exist?"

"Love doesn't exist in my world, Mathew. You should know that. Love is a just a flowery word for pain. And i dont know that and not interested knowing"

"I'm worried? Maybe, but that's not your business to fry about. Let's keep it that way to avoid problems. Shall we?"

"And about Jazlyn... Keep her safe in your side. If i heard something is wrong with her, i'll not hesitate to make you pay from the damage you've cause. Mark my words, Mathew"

___________

I laughed slightly for myself then bend my neck to the right as I remember his every words clearly. My eyes fades it's bright and become blank, the smile on my lips were long gone before i can even know it myself. I was staring to nothing.

"My very exact words that time is... 'Dont worry... if there's some one who want to harm her...it's probably you, and i wont let that happened'" I repeated my words, as I recalled them.

Now that recalled them perfectly, there's indeed similarities between me and Lucas but held a big difference at the same time...

I know how to use the word 'Love' but doesn't know how it felt. While him, He know what 'Love' is but doesn't want to feel it. And that's make him in denial... While me? I don't know? Why did Drikus says that I'm in denial? I don't even know how love felt but indeed know how it works. And it doesn't works with me yet so I know that I'm not in denial... but I'll just see it for myself...

That's the difference between me and Lucas. his too afraid to risk anything... which is I still don't know why, and I'll be finding it soon enough. While me i love risking myself but just too lazy to do so. I mean only few things interest me, and Jazlyn was one from them as for the moment. I'll let her go too afterwards if I already gain what I wanted to gain from her...

"Whatever you say, i will never get it anyways" Rinig ko na ulit na sabi ni Drikus sa kabilang linya, sighing in defeat. Medyo napakurap naman ako dun.

"Oh? Your still there? My bad, i totally forgot" I chuckled, pero talagang nakalimutan ko na sya dahil I'm thinking too deep for myself.

"But nevertheless, Drop this topic about me since your so too stupid to get it anyway. And now that I remember it, how's the missing shipment's going?" I continued, changing the topic already for I don't want to think about it anymore. It will distract me for sure, and that won't do for me. I'll just think the other things when this whole thing is settled.

And oh, if your wondering kung asan ako, well I'm in my room which is also one from the few rooms na naandito sa plane. Hmm... after ng pag uusap namin ni Jazlyn kanina and me handling her a dagger and a gun ay hindi pa ulit ako lumalabas. And it's already late.

I know, I don't want to actually scare her for giving her such things, but i was tempted to see her reaction that time and so i did gave her the dagger and the gun I'm holding. And let's just say that I'm punishing her for what happened in the hotel.

I was totally pissed about that, or maybe more on pissed to Lucas, for putting such a marks on her body but calmed myself down bago pa ako may magawang mali. Jazlyn is indeed fragile but those bloody marks really irritates me. So I can't do nothing about giving her those gun and dagger. She should be thankful that I didn't do anything worst... or at least it didn't come yet!

Now I'm more getting excited for tomorrow... it's going to be a good show for sure!

"The shipment are already been found, and currently traveling to the HQ of Paris. It was untouched but will still be going through inspection, just incase" He repotted, being himself again. Work is work for him after all. Marahan lang naman akong napatango with satisfaction.

"That's good. Don't bother picking it up for delivery. I'll handle it from here. Just make sure the shipment's will stayed on Paris untouched for almost two weeks. I'm the one who will stop by and do the pickups so make sure it's still there till then" Sagot ko pabalik. Narinig ko na namang nag complete nayung pag landing nung laptop ko kaya ipinatong ko na ulit yun sa mga hita ko and face it again.

"Copy that" Drikus lastly said, by that ay tuluyan nang namatay yung tawag and so tinanggal ko na yung ear piece sa tenga ko and off my phone. After few minutes of typing on my computer naman ay naayus ko narin ang full system ni Kia kaya sinubukan kong tingnan ang aim nun, which is a hundred percent perfect and balance. The new lences are working great too so i smiled in another satisfaction.

It's just too bad na hindi ito ang baril na naibigay ko kay Jazlyn. Shrugging my shoulders with that thought ay nag pasya na akong ibalik si Kia sa lagayan nya and went out of my room. After that ay nakita ko naman ang aking sarili sa kitchen na naandito and saw a bunch of food in the table.

Jazlyn must have prepared it earlier. I sat down at the nearest chair that's infront of me then started eating. After that naman ay bumalik na ako sa room ko, but before that ay dumaan ako sa room ni Jazlyn, but only for her to be already sleeping soundly.

Tahimik akong pumasok sa room nya then walk closer towards her. Nang dalawang hakbang nalang naman ang layo ko sa kaya ay i came to my stop, and just watch her quietly from my spot.

"How innocent, I can't wait for you to break...Hope you don't mind my foolishness. And again , my apologies Head Mistress. But I'm so curious towards the thing or the things your hiding..." I whispered to the air. Then i leaned closer to her and give her soft kiss in her forehead. She becomes more peaceful and that made me smile.

"Good night, Jazlyn" By that ay lumabas na ako ng room nya at bumalik na sa room ko.

The night didn't last long dahil the next morning come already with a cold breeze. We landed safety at the airport of Kazakstan, then already head out for our location with a different black car. And looking at my side, Jazlyn was checking her email, but she's obviously nervous despite of that.

It's not even starting, yet it's already getting interesting...

Few hours pass by in flash and we finally both reach out our destination safely. A smile flash my lips as I glance over to Jazlyn, who is now slightly trembling in nervousness for her shoulder's was shaking slightly.

Kanina ko parin napapansin na hindi sya mapakali and that made me even more amused. She actually has a good instinct for that matter. Which is I recently found out dahil sa mga actions nya. If she's very bothered by something at pag alam nyang may hindi magandang mangyayari ay laging hindi sya mapakali. I'm actually somehow jealous on her to have such talent's. Few people nowadays have those things so called instinct. And they are the purest one which is hard to find today.

"Are you ok, Jazlyn?" I ask softly at her, as our car pulled off to the parking lot of a famous restaurants we're stopping by para sa very first meeting na gagawin namin for this business trip. Marahan kong hinawakan ang balikat nya to stop it from shaking and she literally flinch because of that bago pakisap kisap na tungin sa akin na medyo gulat pa.

How cute when she's spacing out...

"M-may sinasabi ka b-ba Master Calvente?" She ask out of nervousness. Nag chuckled lang naman ako dun.

"I was asking if your ok. You've been shaking for a quite while now" I repeated my words calmly, Still gazing at her patiently. Her eyes went wide in surprised dahil sa sinabi ko nayun then blushed after. Agad din itong nag iwas ng tingin and I was really tempted to kiss her for a moment, but stop myself on time.

"A-ah... Yes. I'm ok, Master Calvente... Thank you. J-just nervous..." She answered honestly then fidget her fingers shyly. Marahan naman akong tumango duon but couldn't help smiling even more.

"Don't worry. Nothing's ganna happened. The place was already safe for us" I assured, kahit alam ko namang hindi iyun ang dahilan kong bakit sya kinakabahan, but sa dahilang she has a bad feeling in today's event. Her eyes we're telling me so, though she remain silent and just nodded at me.

Not that much long we finally head out. Few bodyguards are fallowing us behind. Nang marating naman namin ang pinaka harap ng restaurant ay na Kay Jazlyn lang ang mata ko. And as expected ay nanglaki na naman ang mata nito as she paled down a little. I just smiled secretly.

Tell me... Is the place familiar Jazlyn? What are you gonna do now?

JAZLYN'S POV

Calm down Jazlyn... Calm down. It's a different place. They just happened to be the same branch. Your safe, you will not meet them. So get a hold of yourself.

I wearily sighed, then clasp my both hands together to hide na nanginginig iyun. Ang lakas din ng kabog ng puso ko dahil sa kaba. I was getting more anxious, at mas naging worst iyun ngayun. Even Master Calvente notice that back then in the car.

But what can I do? I always have a feeling na this meeting will not end good since last night, and looks like it's pretty much happening. For I was standing outside the same branch restaurant na hawak ng mga Alvejo's.

It's true na hindi Alvejo's restaurant ang name nya, but I can't be mistaken na this is definitely the same branch na under ng mga Alvejo's. The last time I've been here, or at least with the same restaurant which is held in the Philippines was almost 5 years ago. A year before I got pregnant.

And like today I was there for a business meeting proposal with my family. And as always I am the standing lawyer that time. Iyun ang kahuli hulihang assignment na ginawa ko for them. And I can't believe na dito pa nakaheld ang meeting namin ngayun.

The restaurant was like a perfect replica ng asa pilipinas. The structure and design. Landscaping and so on. In some point ay maiisip ko ma ring ito at ang restaurant na napuntahan ko almost 5 years ago ay iisa, kung hindi lang sa fact na asa Kazakhstan kami ngayun. And this is just definitely the same branch.

I actually don't know what to feel. It's very nostalgic. I feel so nervous yet so afraid at the same time. Terrified will be an appropriate word, just imagining na baka mameet ko sila dito. I felt so trap right now.

Bakit dito pa kase? Sa dami daming lugar ay bat dito pa diba? This place brings pain in my chest and a lot of bad memories. Just standing in front of this place ay parang gusto ko nalang maiyak, and hate those people even though na alam kong they don't deserve a single tears from me.

They are horrible and the least people I wanted to see till my death. Why is this even happening now? Hindi ko alam kong anong mangyayari sa akin if pag nakita ko sila dito, kahit na apaka liit ng chance at posibilidad.

The world is too cruel for me after all kaya I wouldn't expect more on it. But this thing is just tiring. I don't want to go back... I was hurt and been cutted to pieces enough. This is the past na ayoko nang alalahanin, but why is everyone bringing it up? Baka pag nakita ko sila ay hindi ko kayanin.

"Jazlyn? Jazlyn? Jazlyn are you really ok?" Napitlag ako sa boses na iyun at napaharap sa taong nag sabi nun. Bumungad naman sa akin ang nag aalalang mukha ni Master Calvente... But in some point I can't feel his sincerity, kahit na his looking so worried about me.

I bit my lips. My eyes are starting to sting kaya nag iwas ako ng tingin and calm myself down...

There is no way na may kinalaman sya dito... There is no way. Please, I don't want to believe it... But everything was leading to him... This sudden business trip, the files na nakita ko sa office nya so there's no doubt na he knows more than what I know about my family. This uneasiness of mine, The suspicion behind this person na kikitain namin about this business trip na hanggang ngayun ay hindi ko pa rin alam kung sino. And the reason behind his secretary. Kung bakit ako ang isinama nya despite having a very suitable one...

This is not a simple coincidental, kung bakit ako andito ngayun... Isn't it? Please just tell me no... Just please...

"Y-you we're saying again, Master Calvente?" I ask. Making my voice as stern as I can, pero kahit na ganun ay mahina parin ang pagkakasabi ko. Saglit akong tungin sa side nya but not meeting his gaze, at kita ko kung paano lumalim ang kunot ng nuo nya as he worried more. Medyo lumapit pa nga ito na ikinagulat ko ng kaunti dahil hinawakan nito ang nuo ko. Like na his checking if I'm ok.

"Your temperature is normal, so what's wrong? You are totally not ok. You've been spacing out since this morning and now your suddenly paling. Are you feeling unwell? Or may nakain ka lang na nag papasama ng pakiramdam mo?" He said, confusedly at halatang nafru-frustrated narin sya. Ngayun ko rin lang na pansin na his already holding his phone at para bang his about to call someone...

Could I be wrong about him perhaps..? And I'm just being doubtful again dahil sa trust issues ko..? At sa fact na I'm over thinking again and making nonsense conclusion in my head? And just being so affected about the past na ayaw ko nang balikan..?

He looked really worried now... And when I said really worried, it's genuine worried... Is it really a big coincident? At wala talaga syang alam about sa lugar na to? Kase if he truly know about this place he wouldn't be this worried... But I don't know, I don't know him fully and how he handle things... I can't be sure...

I just really hope na his not a part of this...

Please Master Calvente... Please tell me Master Calvente na your not a part of this and your not doing this in purpose.... To hurt me.

I flash him a small smile kahit na alam kong pilit lang yun and hold his arms down ng makita kong his already about to call who knows who.

"A-ah I'm fine Master Calvente. Really, nahilo lang ako dahil sa byahe... It's nothing serious. I'm really sorry for my inconvenient, guess I'm still a little groggy" Pag aagaw ko ng attention nya, As I assured him. But I'm not really sure if my voice held enough assurance for him to believe me, dahil kahit ako ay pinag dududahan yun.

Ilang saglit naman ako nitong tinitigan na para bang sinusukat at binabasa ang kabuuang lagay ko. Making sure if I'm really ok, and I really did my best to maintain my so called look fine front, dahil subrang layo nun sa reyalidad. I was hurting deep inside. It's just a matter of fact actually bago ako mag breakdown dahil lang sa lugar nato. So if Master Calvente really has something to do with this ay hindi ko alam ang mangyayari...

Pwede rin akong mapahamak pag nag padalos dalos at pag nag padala ako sa mga emosyon ko. So I need to hold on a little bit kahit na I'm miserable failing...

"Ok... If that's what you really feel. I don't want to pressure you more. Let's go inside, so you can at least sit there. I'll just informed my men to buy you some few medicine. I guess this is pretty expected since this is truly your first time. Of course you'll feel uneasiness" He finally sighed in defeat after some time. At kahit ayaw kong pumasok sa restaurant ay wala na akong nagawa kundi ang sumunod nalang since his leading me towards it already while his guiding me softly, na para bang pag hindi nya ako inalalayan sa pag lalakad ay matutumba na ako.

We reach the entrance without struggles liban nalang sa I'm starting to shake more as I walk closer to the door. My head was pretty fussy and mess dahil sa mga sariwang alaalang dumadaan duon and I can't really help but to feel really helpless.

I wanted to cry so bad but I know I can't. I wanted to run away but I know I can't, either... I don't want to go back but I can do nothing since this is already happening. The only thing I can do is to hold on until this painful week passes by like nothing happened...

Nang siguro ay mapansin ni Master Calvente na mas naging grabe ang panginginig ko ay hindi na ito nag dalawang isip na hawakan ang likod ng bewang ko. Totally strangling his arms to my waist so that he can support my whole weight. Kung titingnan tuloy kami sa malayo ay mapag kakamalan kaming a lovely dovey couple, kahit hindi naman talaga ganun ang nangyayari.

It's just that we're too close, which is I didn't mind for the moment. I can be never thankful enough to Master Calvente. Dahil kung hindi nya ako aalalayan at inaalalayan ngayun ay talagang my legs are ganna give out to me, that might embarrassed me in front of this place and few people na naandito.

And I can't help to feel even more ashamed to myself dahil I'm definitely causing trouble on Master Calvente when I promise to myself na I wouldn't... Pero kase hindi ko inaasahan na sa lugar nato kami pupunta. I hate all the places, and things na nakakapag paalala sa akin ng masaklap kong nakaraan. It's just too much and painful for me to bare...

Narating namin ang front desk ng ganun ang lagay namin. Nanatiling nayuko lang naman ako, not wanting to see anything as much as possible and leave everything to Master Calvente.

"Good morning Ma'am, Sir. Table for two?" Rinig kong tanong ng kung sinong mang asa front desk. Sinulyapan ko sya saglit at mukhang kinikilig pa ito sa amin.

Oh how I wish na yun nalang talaga ang situation namin ngayun...

"No. We're here for business matters. We are informed that everything is reserved" Respond dito ni Master Calvente. Very composed and neutral. Ang kaibahan lang ay wala syang ngiti sa labi.

"Oh, Apologies Sir. Yes, we've been informed about an important guess. Can i check your ID please?" Balik na tanong nung babae. Agad naman iyung inabot ng isa sa mga bodyguard na kasama namin na ngayun ko rin lang na pansin na nakasunod parin pala sa amin.

"Room Number 165. Here's your key Sir. Good day" With that ay tuluyan na kaming umalis sa harap ng front desk. And walk down around the left corner kung saan makikita ang mga VIP Rooms.

If I'm not mistaken there are only 10 VIP Rooms here. Yun ay kung hindi sila nag dagdag ng mga spares. Kadalasan ay mga politicians lang ang gumamit ng mga VIP Rooms at minsan ay mga important guesses base on my experience. And base sa narinig ko we are labeled as guess...

Ilang minutes rin kaming nag lakad ng tahimik sa hallway, at wala talaga nag babalak na mag salita sa amin ni Master Calvente. We stop in front of a room and he open it without a word, pero di nakatakas sa paningin ko na sinenyasan nya ang ilang mga bodyguards na kasama namin sa mag bantay lang sa labas, Kaya kami nalang dalawa ang pumasok sa loob.

Marahan nya akong ginayak sa isang sofa set na naandito sa loob at pinaupo ako dun. Gusto ko sanang mag pasalamat pero walang salita na lumabas sa mga labi ko and remain sealed close.

If he truly know nothing about this... He probably might be so confused right now. But as I said it's just ' if '

I sighed. I don't even know how to talk to him. Parang nawalan talaga ako ng lakas at nakakapang lumo... I just really hate this place.

Medyo nag angat ang aking mga mata sa lamesa na asa harap ko ng may narinig akong ingay duon, and I was gritted by a glass of water and a calming pills. Tiningnan ko kung sino ang nag lagay nun at bumungad sa akin ang maamong mukha ni Master Calvente.

"Go on. Drink it. It will help you calm down. You should not have force yourself If your not feeling well in the very first place. You could just have told me you know. Anyway there's a room in here so you should rest for while before the meeting starts. Maaga pa naman" He said calmly, the sat down beside me. Inabot nya sa akin yung baso and put the calming pills in my hands. Nag baba lang naman ako ng tingin duon.

Jazlyn what are you doing! Man up will you? Aren't you even embarrassed at nag papaasikaso ka pa sa kanya? Are you that weak? Wala pa ngang nangyayari, yet here you are already breaking! Seriously, dying is much more worst compared to just meeting those pest you know!? But if you keep on being like this, you'll definitely get killed!

My mind scolded me. Humigpit lang naman ang hawak ko sa baso at nag buntong hininga.

I know that ok? I know that. I'm very aware of it... but why aren't he asking me Or confronting me yet? If Master Calvente is truly confused he will ask me right away and ask for my explanation, specially at we're here for a very important matter and don't need such a disturbance... But he isn't doing it... Or maybe he felt that na I don't want to talk about it?

Which one? Which one should I choose? Do I need to keep on doubting him or trust him about this whole thing. Na walang mangyayari and everything will go as planned without me doing something stupid...

I wanted to trust him but it's too hard... How I wish I was just strong enough to face such things and situation.

"I'm really sorry Master Calvente..." Nasabi ko nalang. But hindi rin ako sure kung yung sorry ko ba ay sa fact na it's so hard not to doubt and trust him or sa part na I'm being such a burden to him, when he brought me with him to help him to ease all the burdens...

I guess both...

"It's ok, you don't have to say sorry. I guess the ride all the way here really exhausted you, and such a shame that I'm not the one who exhausted you" He responded sheepishly. Di rin nakatakas sa mata ko ang pag ngiti nito na para bang nang aasar.

"You should go and rest, or do you want to eat first, perhaps? Should I order you some food? Or do you prepare me instead?" Pag papatuloy pa nya, offering me a hand as he continued teasing me. Napakisap lang naman ako dahil sa mga pinapag sasabi nya, then blush after. Becoming embarrassed so suddenly.

Shameless! How could he say such things right now!? Goodness!

"M-master Calvente! Can you please s-stop saying such things!" Namumulang saway ko sa kanya then ininum narin ang gamot na asa kamay ko. Nag taas baba lang naman ang kilay nito habang may malawak na ngiti sa labi nya, indicating na he won't stop that easily.

Ahrgg! Seriously this man! He was so serious earlier paanong naging kulang nanaman sya sa aruga nang ganun ka bilis!? Now, parang nahihilo na talaga ako sa kanya, sumasakit narin ang ulo ko.

"Oh? Your blushing now huh? So you did really think as me as food. My, my naughty little Head Mistress" He teased again. Nanglaki naman ang mata ko dahil dun at medyo napanganga pa.

"I-i did not!" I defended, but marahan lang itong natawa habang ako ay pulang pula parin. Few minutes later ay ganun ang naging situation namin sa loob. Him teasing me to the core habang ako naman ay hindi maalis alis ang pamumula ng pisngi. Nalimutan narin nya na I'm supposed to rest pero dahil his teasing me nonstop ay hindi na nangyari iyon.

Siguro kong may iba pa kaming kasama malamang ay masasabihan kaming mga sira ulo. Ang Ingay din sa loob dahil sa katatawa ni Master Calvente na para bang wala nang bukas. But the situation indeed help me relax and be myself again. Tuluyan nang nalimutan ang mga alalahanin ko kanikanina lang. The mood is finally lifted and I'm able to smile again, and that's all because of him.

"Great! you finally smiled again. Congrats" He stated proudly, alam na alam sa sarili nya na sya ang may gawa nun.

"You made that sound weird, Master Calvente" Natatawang sabi ko. Umiiling iling pa dahil his being dramatic.

"It's called charms, love" He said then wink at me. Muntik na naman akong mapairap dun but in the end ay nag kibit balikat nalang ako bago pa nya ako takutin na iisumbong nya ako kay Master Xyontenier pag inirapan ko sya.

Hindi naman nag tagal ay may kumatok sa pinto kaya sabag kaming napalingon dun. About to start but then pinigilan ko sya.

"Let me, Master Calvente. You've done enough. I would like to do my job this time" Sabi ko sa kanya. Nag chuckled naman ito dun then sat comfortably again in his chair.

"That's my girl" Sabi pa nito.

"Please don't call me that" Saway ko na naman but i giggled to it softly ng tuluyan na akong tumalikod sa kanya para puntahan na yung pinto.

Hindi naman maalis alis ang ngiti ko sa labi but ng mabuksan ko na yung pinto, and was greeted by a girl as our gaze locked. Both parties are surprised and shock ay agad na nawala ang ngiti ko.

Ah... Happiness indeed fade so easily...

"O... M... G. Is that--you Jazlyn!?"

"Jheneza..."

*TO BE CONTINUE*

SORRY FOR ALL THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS THAT YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED

THIS IS NOT EDITED

GOODNESS WAT IS HAPENING NAA!? 😱 MATHEW YOU SLY FOX! FIGHTING LANG TAYO JAZLYN OKIIEEE?! SUSMARYUSIP!

BUT YEAH ENJOY READING MGA BEBE KO AND PLEASE DO VOTE 👇

THANKS LAB LOTS!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

443 96 21
Outing ended tragically. Will she be able to escape from the man who killed everyone just to have her? - This story contains violence, killing and su...
257K 1.7K 7
Demon Derius Lopez AVAILABLE IN DREAME
330K 3.4K 40
"I will do anything for you. I will make you realize that I'm worth it. And now, I'm willing to tell you everything you need to know. Just let me be...
439K 18.5K 47
Matandang panot . . . Malaki ang tiyan . . . May gintong ngipin . . . 'Yan ang pagkikilala ng lahat sa isang ex-convict na si Xillian. But they are...