Take my hand || Taehyung Fanf...

By eatinmochis

Lee Y/N is a 27-year-old thoughtful and fun-loving girl who also happens to be a hopeless romantic but doesn'... More

Chapter 1:: We met again
Chapter 2:: Time will say
Chapter 3:: You never know
Chapter 5:: I think I do
Chapter 6:: Cheer to us
Chapter 7:: Kind of?
Chapter 8:: A trip to Daegu
Chapter 9:: What if
Chapter 10:: It's okay
Chapter 11:: You're pretty
Chapter 12:: It's sweet
Chapter 13:: The 6 hours with you
Chapter 14:: I like you
Chapter 15:: At this point
Chapter 16:: We're doomed
Chapter 17:: Meant to be a secret
Chapter 18:: I'll tell you
Chapter 19:: I will stay with you
Chapter 20:: It's okay
Chapter 21:: Do you?
Chapter 22: I do
Chapter 23:: Can't I do that instead?
Chapter 24:: I Love You
Chapter 25:: People we can't handle
Chapter 26:: Safe place
Chapter 27:: 100 days and more
Chapter 28:: Not an end
::Epilogue::

Chapter 4:: We're home

1.5K 101 0
By eatinmochis

Author's POV: 

"BOGO SIPDAA~~~ BOGO SIPDAA~~~" Mina sang as you laughed loudly while Junho sighed. Taehyung just smiled seeing Mina's clownery. You got up, took a shot of soju and then held the mic saying, "Time for the queen to shine." 
Junho held his ears not ready to hear some scary screams while Taehyung just looked at Junho confused. You and Mina looked at each other and giggled before turning on the song 'Fire'. 

"FIREEE!!!!!" You screamed making Taehyung flinch a little while Junho was holding his ears tight. 
"EYO EYO EYO!!!! BURN EVERYTHING DOWN!" You and Mina sang together jumping and dancing like idiots while Taehyung just stared at you both astonished. You and Mina were dancing together and singing while laughing and crying, jumping and walking. Taehyung looked at your hair move from here to there as you sang. Your eyes were twinkling in joy as you sang random songs. 
Taking shots again and again and singing was the only thing that happened in the room. You and Mina were pretty drunk by now. Junho sighed turning off the song and said, "You both should stop spoiling the mood. I WILL SING NOW!" He got up as you and Mina mocked him for a while and sat down. 

Taehyung looked at your drunken state and sighed realizing why you had to move back to your parent's house. He smiled before looking at Junho who started to sing. 
"OPPPAAAAAARRRR GANGNAM STYLE!!" Junho spoke as Taehyung giggled getting up dancing along with him.
"GanGnAm StYlE~" Taehyung sang as they both started clowning in the spot making you and Mina sigh.
"Annoying kids," Mina said as you nodded drunkenly. 
"SOOOO annoying." You said. You looked at Taehyung pushing Junho away as he turned on another song. 
'Christmas Tree'

In this moment
I see you
It always comes around as I believed

When the rain stops
You shine on me
Your light's the only thing that keeps the cold out

Moon in the summer night
Whispering of the stars
They're singing like Christmas trees for us 

So I'll tell you
A million tiny things that
You have never known
It all gets tangled up inside

And I'll tell you
A million little reasons
I'm falling for your eyes
I just want to be where you are 

You listened to his soulful voice and a warm feeling arose in your heart. The song itself was so beautiful and legendary and his voice adding to it was making it even more special. You felt extremely emotional hearing his voice. 

Being drunk, you weren't in your complete senses yet the song touched your heart so hard. Your eyes became teary as you listened to him sing. That was a real talent he had. Junho and Taehyung, both majored in music. So it was natural they were great singers, but his voice was more than just 'great'. It was angelic, magical and so unrealistically beautiful. It was deeper than the oceans and sweeter than sugar. You were so engrossed in his song as tears left your eyes until you heard a voice say, "Y/N?? Are you crying??"

Mina was confused seeing you crying. You wiped your tears as Taehyung stopped singing looking at you confused. Junho was cluelessly staring at you and Mina. Taehyung and Junho came towards you as Junho asked, "Noona? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" 
"His voice was too sweet.." You mumbled wiping your tears as Taehyung looked at you not knowing what to say. He was looking at you who was innocently wiping her tears. 
"You sing well! Mr Kim. Salute." You said saluting him drunkenly as Junho sighed. Mina giggled saying, "True.." She lay on the couch falling asleep in a minute making everyone look at her confused as you looked down sadly. 

"Noona? Are you sober?" Junho asked as you shook your head.
"I want to take a walk." You said as Junho said, "Yah. She's crying, all because of you. Go help her take a walk to sober up and buy some hangover medicine." 
Taehyung thinned his lips saying, "Alright. Come with me, noona." You got up following Taehyung as Junho said, "I'll bring Mina noona to the car. You both come back fast!" 

Taehyung nodded and held your shoulder lightly as you said, "How do you sing so good...?" You mumbled as you both walked out of the karaoke bar. 
"Gifted talent?" Taehyung said as you looked down saying, "That's.. so good. Your talent is great." You mumbled as he smiled saying, "Thank you."
"What is my talent then..?" You asked as he thought about it for a while before saying, "Being pretty and unique?" 
"Player.. you're such a player." You mumbled as he let out a chuckle saying, "Got caught!" You chuckled a little walking mindlessly not noticing the stone in front of you as Taehyung held you saying, "You'll trip!" You looked at him whose face was near yours. He looked back at you, you both making eye contact. 

"You're also handsome.." You said as he looked at you flustered. 
"N-Noona.." He mumbled as you looked at him before looking away saying, "But you're not attractive." You said walking away leaving him dumbfounded. He let out a breath in disbelief and followed you while you walked towards the convenience store. 

"Noona. What do you mean by that?" He asked as you looked at him asking, "What?"
"You said I'm handsome but then you said I'm not attractive." He said as you thinned your lips saying, "I don't remember."
"Are you still drunk?" He asked as you ignored his question walking inside the convenience store as he sighed. He got some hangover medicine and said, "Do you want to eat anything?"
"This." You pointed at a packet of marshmallows as he smiled saying, "She's still a little drunk." He took the packet of marshmallows and said, "This one too." The cashier nodded cashing out the items and putting them in a bag as Taehyung paid for them. 

"Let's go, noona." He said as you nodded. You were walking slowly as he sighed before holding the bag with one hand and holding your hand with the other hand making you look at him. 
"Let's walk a little faster." He said smiling as you nodded. You both walked towards the car while holding hands. You looked at his large hands holding your small ones as he spoke, "Noona, you have smaller hands than I expected." 
You scoffed a little walking as he spoke, "Are you sleepy?" You nodded as he said, "We're almost at the karaoke bar. Once we get in the car, you can sleep." 

You both were walking when a group of men were going to pass by you. Taehyung noticed them and pulled you closer making you look at him and then at the men who walked past you.
"Safety, in case." He said smiling as your lips lifted into a slight curve while you both walked towards the car. 
"You're here? Finally?" Junho asked as Taehyung nodded saying, "The convenience store is a little far away." 
"Okay... Mina noona sat on the passenger's seat. And.. I'll drive. Because I can't handle this heavy woman falling on me during the drive." Junho spoke as Taehyung looked at him a little irritated and said, "Shut up." You walked towards Junho and smacked his head as he groaned. 

Taehyung opened the car door as you sat inside looking out of the window. Taehyung sat beside you as Junho sat in the driver's seat starting the car. A few minutes passed by and Taehyung was looking outside the car window but as he looked in your direction, he saw your head leaning on the window. The car was shaking a little while driving due to the uneven roads making your head hit the window. He sighed before shifting a little closer to you as he put his hand between your head and the car window. 

He looked at you with a slight smile seeing you pout in your sleep. You moved your head a little as Taehyung used his hand to move your head from the car window towards him. He slowly pulled you closer to him and shifted your head from the window to his shoulders. He took his hand back while your head rested on his shoulder. He looked outside the window as Junho spoke, "What are you doing?"

"Taking care of your sister since you don't want to." Taehyung spoke as Junho let out a sarcastic chuckle saying, "You sly fox. You make me want to beat you to a pulp." 
"Overlook it for now," Taehyung spoke smiling a little as Junho sighed.
"Stop these. I won't let my sister date you anyway." Junho said as Taehyung said, "And why is that?"
"I can't trust a handsome punk like you with her heart," Junho spoke chuckling as Taehyung laughed silently.

"You a*shole," Taehyung spoke smiling but gestured Junho to shut up when he saw you moving a little due to the noise in the car. After some time, the car reached Mina's house as Junho said, "I'll take her to her apartment. You guard noona. Don't even do anything funny." Taehyung scoffed saying, "Yah! What do you take me for?"
"I know you like my sister. Hide it from the next time if you don't want me to be prickly." Junho said as Taehyung rolled his eyes. He looked at you who was still sleeping on his shoulder. Junho helped Mina get up as they went inside.

Taehyung smiled taking a better look at your face. 
"Is she 28? She looks younger than a 21-year-old." Taehyung spoke biting his lower lip trying not to smile admiring your face.
"So pretty. Ah... I feel like dying." Taehyung spoke but moved away from your face looking away. 

"How troublesome. Woah! One was more than enough but we have two noonas to handle." Junho spoke as Taehyung smiled. 
"Stop smiling or I'll make you drive," Junho said sitting in the driver's seat as Taehyung ignored Junho closing his eyes. Junho started driving and not much later, they were in front of your house. 

"Sleepover at ours tonight," Junho said as Taehyung nodded.
"I'm tired." Taehyung spoke as Junho replied, "Why did you make her sleep on your shoulder then?" 
"Shut up, will you?" Taehyung rolled his eyes as Junho sighed getting out of the car. Taehyung looked at you who was still sleeping. He lightly held your shoulder saying, "Noona." You moved a little uneasily hearing some noise as you yawned covering your mouth and woke up to see Taehyung looking at you while Junho was outside the car waiting. 
"Did I sleep... on your shoulder?" You asked as he spoke, "Yeah.. only for a few minutes though."
"S-Sorry.." You said looking at him pausing your actions for a moment. He smiled saying, "Noona... we're home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
27.6K 1.5K 31
Can love change a bully? A schoolboy who once terrorized his classmates falls in love with a new girl who refuses to be intimidated by him. As he tri...
194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
6.4K 1.4K 35
Hustling is a different ball game in this part of the country;Lagos. At least, that's how Temiloluwa sees it. All she wants to do is listen to her mu...