finally ☁︎ kny various x read...

By honeyy_covess

You always half heartedly wanted to be isekai'd. Well, what do you do when it actually happens? Time to figu... More

⟬Slayer Love Interests⟭
⟬Demon Love Interests⟭
❶⓿
❶❶
❶❷
❶❸
❶❹
❶❺
❶❻
❶❼
❶❽
❶❾
❷⓿
not an update im so sorry
❷❶
❷❷
notice

10.8K 428 557
By honeyy_covess

Once you got his name you smiled brightly and your eyes seemingly gleamed with joy at his acceptance of the offer.

"When will you be done?" You asked him nicely.

"Oh I just have a bit more to sell." he replied.

"Well, then do you mind if I keep you company while you sell? I'm amazing company actually" you smirked jokingly.

"I don't mind. " He smiled at the small smirk you had.

"GREAT! I'm glad!" You excitedly ran to his side and bounced on your heels until you both started walking.

He smiled his usual kind smile at your antics and started walking once again.

"Sooo.. Tanjiro, how old are you?"

'I need to know how much time we have left.'

"I'm 15, what about you?"

"16" you replied calmly.

'we have one year only? seriously?'

Sighing, you realized you wouldn't be able to do anything anyways, I mean he's the demon king.

Snapping out of your thoughts, you asked another question.

"Do you have any siblings, Tanjiro?"

"I have five siblings." He smiled.

"Wow, really? I don't have any, I got adopted by this sweet lady" You smiled, think of your okasan.

"Oh? do you know your real parents" Tanjiro asks.

"Oh uhm, actually I woke up in the mountain, I almost froze to death before I found her. She took me in as her own daughter."

"Oh, sorry for asking" he said apologetically.

"Nah, it's fine, can't be sad about family I didn't even know, yeah? " you said, trying to lighten the mood.

Unknowingly, you guys sold a lot of coal during the time you were talking.

"Wow, that didn't take long at all, told you I'm great company!" you said with a large smile.

"Yeah, you really are, Y/N" he replied softly.

This made you very giddy and you blushed lightly.

Tanjiro smile a bit wider seeing your reaction to his agreement.

"Let's get that food, now! I'll get some great food for you, Tanjiro! "

"Y/N, I'm not going to make you buy me food, I just said that so you'd stop apologizing." He said kindly.

You frowned, does he already want to get rid of you?

"But" he said, catching your attention, "You can follow me up the mountain and meet my family, if you wanted."

Of course you wanted to! why would you ever decline an offer to meet a family of such sweethearts!

"Yes! I'd love to!" You said, your mood immediately raising again.

☁︎

Following Tanjiro up the mountain, you we're extremely excited, and you we're pretty sure he could smell it.

"We're almost there, Y/N, calm down. "

That raised your excitement even more, but it also added a tiny bit of anxiety, too

Approaching the house on the mountain you immediately see a girl and a boy.

'Must be Hanako and Shigeru'

"Big brother!!" They both ran at him.

"Who's the girl?" Hanako asked

"This is L/N Y/N." Said Tanjiro

"Hi.. " You said meekly

'come on theyre children! why are you scared to introduce yourself to children?!'

'Actually nevermind.' you said, remembering an encounter with a small child around the age of 3.

"Who are you miss?"

"I'm Y/N! how can I help? " you asked

"you're ugly. " he said plainly.

-

'Yeah, I hate that kid.'

Snapping back into reality, the kids asked,

"Is this your girlfriend, Tanjiro?"

"She's so pretty!" Hanako exclaimed, running towards you and clinging to you.

'What- am I a goddess or something? I didn't really get a good look in the mirror earlier.'

"Oh, uh, thank you. "

"She's not my girlfriend"

'Nah I'm not but I bet you wished I was aha'

Looking up you saw Kie walking towards you all.

And wow, she was much more beautiful in person.

"Tanjiro, who's this?"

"L/N Y/N, miss, please call me Y/N" you told the beautiful lady in front of you.

'No wonder Nezuko was the beauty of the town, she has this beauty for a mother'

"Are you staying for lunch?" She smiled kindly.

'Ah yes, the beautiful Kamado smile, it runs in the family'

"I'm not sure if I shoul-"

"Yes! We can play dress up while Okasan cooks!" Hanako perked up.

Smiling at the cute girl, you agreed to the offer, I mean how could you say no?

☁︎

Here you were, sitting in a room while the sweet aroma of food being cooked drifted throughout the house.

Hanako was rustling in a closet to find the 'perfect' kimono for you.

Immediately assuming it'd be a checkered pattern, since that was kind of their brand, you didn't pay much mind to her.

Instead, you were looking at a mirror that sat infrong of you. Examining your features.

'Wow, I look, ethereal! no wonder Hanako called me pretty, I could run the whole world with these looks!'

Looking over at said girl, she seemed to be inspecting some clothing within her hands.

Quickly her face brightened up, and she ran to another room, not without leaving the kimono in front of you.

You looked over the kimono, it was a beautiful f/c (pattern) with a matching floral obi.

You were shocked, it was beautiful. Hanako really had an eye for these things it seemed.

Seeing the small girl run back into the room, she had things in her hands, accessories.

She seemed to hold flower hair accessories and gold drop down earrings.

"I'M BACK! I didn't know if your ears were pierced or not, but I grabbed earrings anyways. " she said, slightly panting from running room to room.

"Thank you, It looks very pretty. I had my ears pierced a while ago, I don't know if they closed up or not. "

You weren't completely lying, before you died, you did have your ears pierced, but you didn't know if they were in this universe.

"Oh Okay! we can try if you want, once you change though. "

Smiling at the girl she grabbed the Kimono and shoved it into your hands excitedly.

"tell me when your done! " then she ran out of the room once again.

Staring down at the kimono, you stood up and started to change.

Once you did, you tied the obi around you, and then looked in the mirror.

"Wow.. " you commented. It looked so.. perfect on you.

It was the exact size for you and it hugged your body in the best ways.

Obviously it didn't hug too much or anything, but it still looked nice on you.

After looking at yourself you went over to the entrance of the room and went to get Hanako like promised.

"Hanako..? " you asked shyly since you knee there was 3 other people in the house who didn't know you yet.

Some how, she heard your quiet voice and went over to you, she gasped and then smiled in ushered you back into the room, so she could do your hair.

"You look so pretty!"

She had brushed your hair and took the upper half, still leaving a bit in front of your face, and clipped in with the flower accessory.

She also check to see if your ears were pierced, and lucky you, they were.

So, she put the earrings on you and you look at them closer in the mirror.

They were wisteria earrings and they matched your look perfectly.

Staring in awe at your form in the mirror, you thanked her, you never felt so beautiful until now.

She was a miracle worker.

"Thank you so much! I look amazing!"

"You're welcome! and now it's time to show everyone!" she said very happily, like she was expecting something.

"It's time to what-"

☁︎
1278 words

i felt bad that i tried to put the chapter off for so long so I tried to make it longer :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.2K 23
𝟎.𝟏 ; 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒? : ©mikasloves 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐊𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐘𝐔𝐔 𝐗 𝐅!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 : 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 ! ━━━...
4K 241 21
❝𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐔 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃❞ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑?!🦅🦅🦅❞ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, [�...
392K 17.4K 36
>「𝘪'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘴𝘰 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘴' 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦�...
95.9K 2.7K 11
"𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲." In which a demon slayer mistakenly falls in love with the demon who killed her sister. ╰─...