LONGING - P. Parker

By jisooberry

IN WHICH HE SAW HER AGAIN AT A WAY HE DIDN'T EXPECT. . . Well, Gwen Stacy may NOT be the Gwen Stacy he knew. ... More

LONGING
uno
dos
tres
quatro
cinco
seis
epilogue
extra

siete

7.1K 269 243
By jisooberry

    GWEN couldn't move all of a sudden as the large bald man looked above her with a taunting grin. Gwen saw the same white suit he wore, the same deadly cane.

    Gwen's enemy isn't Mysterio.. but Kingpin.

   I didn't know how to fight him. Gwen thought, trying to think fast and not make herself cry. She took a deep breath before running to the last row.

   Yes, I'm doing this for my family. It's time to avenge them. Gwen thought as she ran fast, before jumping down.

   Gwen shot a web at a pipe behind Kingpin, before giving the man a kick. But this didn't seem to faze Kingpin as he grabbed the girl's leg and threw her away, thankfully Gwen managed to web the Statue of Liberty's arm and dragged herself back.

  She looked in horror as Kingpin searched for her, clearly confident that he would be able to take her down.

  "Gwen.. Gwen! What was that?! Who was that?!" Peter landed in front of her as he walked over to her before he held on to her shoulders.

  "It's- he's the one who killed my family.. I don't know how to fight him.. Peter- he was the one who killed him." Gwen choked a sob, shaking her head as she heard Kingpin yelling for her.

  "It's alright, you're gonna be alright. We'll help you take him down, alright? But what is it that makes him so strong?" Older Peter asked worryingly.

   "Back in my world.. Peter always told me that if one day.. I'll encounter Kingpin's people, he told me to kick their heads because that's where the weak points are.. but this time, he's too strong.. I think he took a super soldier serum." Gwen massaged her temples as she paced quickly.

   "We don't have much time before the others comes here..I knew a super soldier! But I don't know what his weaknesses.." Young Peter looked baffled as he threw his hands over his head in frustration.

  "Let's just take him down, together!" Older Peter announced before all four of them swung down and attacked Kingpin.

   Gwen threw a kick around the bald man, getting lucky because she was able to get away from him before he could grab her with one hand.

    Gwen gasped when Doc Ock grabbed Kingpin, putting him at the highest point of the tower before preparing to throw him off, but Kingpin was able to break through the heavy tentacles.

    Gwen swung up with rage, planning to have a choke hold on Kingpin, before suffocating him with her webs.

   But as she was about to land, Kingpin immediately hit her with the umbrella, before gas oozed out under his umbrella, falling over Gwen.

  Before Gwen could move away, some of the gas fell on her, making her feel weak. Gwen tried her best to move, crawling away from Kingpin who had a deadly smile as if he was about to end her.

  Gwen tried not to close her eyes, but she could feel herself slowly drift out of consciousness.

   She was going to die.

   She was finally going to see her family.

   Peter watched with wide eyes when he saw the large man walked closer to Gwen who was unconscious. Older Peter immediately swung, about to give a hard kick to the man, but Kingpin hit him with the umbrella, sending him away. Young Peter also tried, wrapping webs around Kingpin's neck, but the bald man only grabbed the webs and threw Young Peter in circles.

   Peter breathed out, his hands stopped shaking as he kept an eye on Kingpin.

   Do this for Gwen. You've got this.

   Peter zoomed forward Kingpin, his hands forward as he got ready to kill Kingpin with his bare hands.. but like the others, he failed.

   Kingpin immediately got a hold of Peter where he tried to fight it off, but his grip became to tight, the two other spiders were thrown off the tower.

   "I've heard about you.. would you like a sense of deja vu?"

   Peter stared in horror as Kingpin kicked the unconscious blonde off the ledge, he saw her slowly fall for the second time.

   Peter yelled her name.

   Gwen could feel the air rush into her face. Even though she felt like her body went limp, her whole body was aching.

    Suddenly, she felt the need to open her eyes. So she did. What she saw horrified her, the ruined Statue of Liberty looked high for her, she knew she was falling to her death for the second time.

    But when she looked up, she saw Kingpin holding Peter, the boy was still struggling to fight the bald man. This sent a surge of feeling to Gwen.

   She couldn't let him go through that again.

   Gwen put all her might into her body and intensely shot her web as high as she could, she made it into a slingshot-like web, before sending herself up.

  She embraced the impact as she placed her feet forwards, before kicking Kingpin as hard as she could, sending him to fall down this time.

  Before Peter could fall with Kingpin, Gwen immediately wrapped her hands around his shoulders and pulled him next to her.

   "Peter.. are you okay?!" Gwen cupped the boy's cheek in concern.

   Peter was pale and his eyes were wide. He stared at Gwen for a moment, beforw throwing his arms around her.

   "As long as you're okay.. I'm okay." Peter sighed on the girl's shoulder. They were about to walk away, when they heard loud footsteps.

    Gwen looked around before panting, as she watched Kingpin running over to her with a very furious look in his face, she was doomed.

  Not until an idea went in her head last minute.

  Super-soldiers' doesn't have weak points, but if I can disable some of their strongest assets..

   Gwen's eyes widened before quickly grabbed the cure that was made for Mysterio. She took a deep breath.

   It's now or never, Gwen.

   Gwen looked at the man running to her, ready to hit her with his bare hands. Until Gwen webbed Kingpin's arms as fast as she could, including the man's face.

   Before the bald man could move, she stabbed the small container, pushing the button.

   And it exploded.

    The impact sent Gwen flying on the other side of the statue.

   Gwen groaned, feeling her back ache from the hard impact. She could still feel the slight shocks of the electricity from Mysterio's supposed cure. She hissed, feeling the sharp edge of a broken tube cut through her arm.. but not enough to impale her.

  "Gwen, Gwen!" Peter ran over to her and cradled her in his arms. "Please tell me you're okay..

   "I'm okay, a hundred percent okay.. my back just aches." Gwen groaned, slowly sitting up as the taller one assisted her. "Is he dead?"

  "Yeah, what you did was great!" Peter let out a sigh of relief as he hugged the girl gently. "You are not dumb, Gwen. Not even us could've thought about what you did.."

   "I'm flattered, Peter. But let's just go on and see what the other two were doing.. there's still one left." Gwen slowly stood up as they swung on the top of the statue again. Gwen ignored the pain around her back area, her newly-found friends were more important.

   She squinted her eyes as a portal opened in front of her, a tall man in a red cape walked in as she heard the pleas of Ned and MJ. She swung to the highest row of the tower as the three Peters stood beside her.

    "Strange, wait! We're so close-" Young Peter placed his hands in front of him as the sorcerer looked frustrated.

    "Zip it!" Doctor Strange fumed. "I've been dangling over the Grand Canyon for twelve hours!"

   "I know, I know! I-I'm sorry about that sir-" Young Peter was cut off.

    "I knew it, sorcerers are real!" Gwen spoke up even if her voice was croaked. The sorcerer looked at her strangely.

   Doctor Strange finally noticed the three other Spiders next to Young Peter.

   "You went to the Grand Canyon?" Older Peter asked, puzzled.

   "You know, he could've used your help." Peter furrowed his eyebrows as he pointed to their youngest, feeling angry at the sorcerer.

  "No, no.. it's okay, it's okay!" Young Peter waved his hands in defense before an argument broke out. Young Peter pointed at us.

   "Uh, these are my new friends. Peter Parker, Peter Parker, Gwen Stacy- Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman.. they're mes from other universes.. they're here to help."

   Gwen stifled a laugh at the sorcerer's face who looked like he would explode any second now. 

   "Look, I am really impressed that you managed to give them all a second chance, kid.. but this has to end, NOW." Doctor Strange cut Young Peter off, his breath shaking due to anger.

   "Can the Spider-Man come out to play?"

    All of them looked startled as a voice echoed around them. Green Goblin flew with sharp blades, Doc Ock blocked it with his tentacles while Doctor Strange used magic.. but it didn't stop one blade from grazing against Gwen's head.

   Gwen gasped, feeling the slight touch of blade on the right side of her head, it chopped off her hair on the right side of her head as she stood still in shock.

   They didn't have time to react before Green Goblin grabbed the box from Doctor Strange, the two doctors fighting for the box.

   Doctor Strange retrieved it, luckily. But there was something off.

     Gwen heard the loudest ring in her head.. her tingle was going off so hard.

    And that's where they saw it.. a pumpkin bomb inside the box.

    "Strange, no!" Younger Peter yelled as they saw a grenade inside the box. Gwen watched as a bright flash emitted from the box, resulting the large shield from the tower to cascade down, hitting the tubes on the row where MJ and Ned were standing.

    Gwen's eyes widened when she saw that the floor where MJ and Ned were standing at gave in. Ned were able to hold on, but MJ wasn't able to do it in time.

   MJ screamed as she fell down, they watched as Younger Peter went to save his girlfriend.. but was immediately pulled away by Green Goblin.

    Gwen's heart raced faster and louder, scared for the fate of the girl.

   Gwen was about to catch the girl, but saw the determination in Peter's eyes.. so she let him do it.

   She watched as he jumped forward to the girl and wrapped his arms around her as if she was a fragile glass which was one touch away from shattering. Peter swung towards the only pipe on the right side of the tower before they landed on the ground.

     "Are you okay?" Peter looked at the girl in concern while MJ was stunned by what almost happened.

     "Yeah.. I'm okay, are you okay?" MJ asked the man who was close to tears, before he nodded with a smile. "Yeah, I'm okay."

    He was able to redeem himself.

   Gwen quickly jumped down and went down to the two, giving MJ a hug and a kiss on the forehead. Peter left MJ to stand on the ground before being engulfed in an embrace from Gwen.

  "You did it.. you saved her. I'm so proud of you." Gwen whispered with a proud smile as she kissed his head.

   MJ ran off to Ned who was dragged down by the cape.

   Gwen was about to do the same to check on Ned, but she was pulled back when a web was shot around her waist and she ended up in Peter's arms.

    "Forgive me for this.. please." Peter whispered, before crashing his lips on hers. Gwen's heart stopped for a moment, before it came back with a loud beat.

Gwen immediately kissed back as she wrapped her arms around Peter's neck. Their kiss ended in a few seconds, pulling away and letting their foreheads rest against each other.

  "Forgive me about that too.." Gwen chuckled against his lips, earning a laugh from Peter.

   "I was finally able to forgive myself.. and it's all because of you." Peter let out a boyish grin at the girl.

   "C'mon, give Grandpa some credit." Gwen joked, making Peter laugh and place Gwen's hood over her head as a joke.

   The couple walked over to MJ and Ned to check on them.

   "Are you seeing what I'm seeing..?" Gwen whispered but was heard by the three. Peter, MJ and Ned followed the blonde's gaze and they were also shocked when a large purple light was around the sky.

   "What the hell is that.." Older Peter walked next to them.

    "Poor Peter.. too weak to send me home to die!" Green Goblin yelled, a maniacal grin on his face.

    "No.. I just wanna kill you myself." Young Peter's voice went deep, and his gaze was full of rage.

    "Attaboy." Green Goblin smirked.

    Gwen felt MJ's hand around her, the worry that was evident on the brunette's face was increasing as she watched her boyfriend walked closer to Green Goblin.

   "Sh-should we help him?" Gwen asked, but it came out as a whisper as they watched the two fight.

    Young Peter got the upper hand while Green Goblin was kneeling on the ground. Young Peter lunged at Green Goblin, before he began to hit him hard in the face.

    He stopped pulling his punches. Gwen thought in worry, but the other side of her said that Green Goblin deserved it.

   They watched in horror as Green Goblin kept a smile on his face even though he was getting beat up hard.

   Young Peter stopped for a moment, before grabbing Green Goblin's glider, slowly raising it above his head.

   "He's going to kill him.." Older Peter said, he saw himself in Young Peter, he needed to stop him from killing Norman, the kid has had enough, he didn't need anymore guilt on him.

   Older Peter ran to the fallen shield.

   "Peter.. the cure." Gwen immediately told Peter beside her, who nodded and swung up for a moment to grab the only cure left for the last villain.

   Peter landed next to her, gripping the cure.

   Gwen let out a scream when Green Goblin stabbed Older Peter from behind, his knife plunging deep in Older Peter's stomach.

    "Peter!" Peter yelled, before throwing the cure on Young Peter's hands.

    Young Peter caught it in a second before stabbing it on Green Goblin's neck.

    Gwen quickly ran to the shield, placing her hands around Older Peter before ripping her hood off, wrapping it around Older Peter's stomach.

   "That'll slow down the bleeding.." Gwen said as Peter sat next to Older Peter in concern.

   "You okay?" Peter asked with a frown.

   "Yeah, I'm good. I've been stabbed before." Older Peter grunted.

   "Oh, good. That's good." Peter smiled a little, Older Peter was the strongest among them four and he's proud of that.

   "Oh, man." Young Peter kneeled next to Old Peter.

   "Hey, nice catch." Peter nudged the youngest with a smile.

   "You saw?" Young Peter raised an eyebrow before nodding. "Nice throw."

   "Is that happening or am I dying?" Older Peter gazed at the sky.

   "Yeah- about that.. I think you should talk to the sorcerer.. Peter." Gwen placed a hand on Young Peter's shoulder.

  "I'll go.." Young Peter immediately ran up and swung up the top of what's left of the statue.

  "You know.. that was the best 8 hours of my life so far." Peter said, wrapping an arm around Gwen and Older Peter.

   "Oh- are you two finally- oh!" Older Peter smirked at the two. "Alright, let me go for a second.. go have your moment."

   Older Peter pushed them away as he sat down slowly.

  Gwen turned to the tall boy in front of her with a sad smile. "I really hate that we didn't have much time.. I'll miss you so much."

   "Yeah, I wish we had more time.." Peter engulfed Gwen in a tight embrace. "I wish I could get to know you more.."

   His words alone made Gwen teary-eyed.

  "C'mon, don't make me cry, asshole." Gwen wiped her tears away with her sleeves, making Peter laugh.

   Peter pulled her into him again, cradling her in his arms, before he cupped her cheek and looked at her in the eye.

   "Just remember that even if we're in different universes.. you'll always be one of the most special people in my life even if we only met for a few hours." Peter said, trying not to cry.

   "I'll always think of you, don't worry." Gwen smiled, closing her eyes as her forehead touched Peter's own.

   The two heard footsteps behind them, they turned and saw Young Peter scrambling over to the three spiders.

   "I- I think this is it.. I think you're about to go home." Young Peter told them excitedly, but his eyes were sad.

   Gwen quickly walked over to the youngest, embracing him.

   "I wish you all the best, Peter. Even though you did something you weren't supposed to do.. I'm really proud of you." Gwen kissed the boy on the forehead.

   "Wha- how did you know?" Young Peter pulled away from her.

   "I just know." Gwen grinned at the boy before walking back to her place.

   "Look, I.. uh, thank you!" Young Peter stammered at the three spiders who helped him through the night. "I just wanted to- I want you-I wanna tell you that.. I really don't know how to say this!" Young Peter panicked, since time was running, he couldn't express what he wanted to say to the three.

   "Peter." Peter called the youngest with a grin.

   "I want you to know that I-" Young Peter stopped talking as soon as he heard his name.

   "We know, it's what we do." Older Peter chuckled, between Peter and Gwen's arms who was helping him to stand.

   "Yeah, it's what we do." Young Peter lightly laughed, but he couldn't help the sadness when they leave.

   "Um- right. I gotta go find Ned and MJ.." Young Peter motioned behind him.

    Young Peter was about to walk away, before he grunted and slammed the three spiders to a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

    Gwen felt her heart warm, this was the first and last hug between them. At least, she finally had a family, even for a day.

    "I- I guess I'll see ya.." Young Peter turned back, before waving at them.

    "Keep safe." Peter called out.

    "We love you, Pete!" Gwen yelled, earning a laugh from the youngest.

    "So.. I guess this is it." Older Peter spoke up, looking at the two spiders on each side of him.

   "You can do better than that, Grandpa. You can just say you'll miss us." Gwen teased as they watched their youngest walk over to his friends.

   "Shut up, or I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye." Older Peter joked.

   "I'd like to see you try." Gwen raised an eyebrow.

   "Yeah- okay, please refrain from killing each other- but if you want to, don't use small knives.. its very deadly." Peter spoke beside them.

   The three looked at each other, before laughing.

   "Fine, I'm gonna miss you guys." Older Peter grumbled, Peter and Gwen immediately cheered when they heard this.

   "Grandpa's gone soft!" Gwen gasped dramatically, putting her hand over her chest.

   "Yeah, when I have kids, I'll never name them after you two." Older Peter shook his head with a smile.

   "Why would you name your kids after you? That's just weird." Peter commented, smirking.

   "We're the same person, so that makes you weird as I am." Older Peter cocked an eyebrow.

   "Damn, even when you got stabbed, you're still great at these kind of comebacks." Gwen whistled.

   "It's called common sense, Gwen." Older Peter rolled his eyes.

   They stopped bickering when they felt the cold wind around them, the lights in the sky turning rapidly as the three watched.

   "It's time.." Gwen whispered, controlling herself from crying as she began to feel cold.

   "Don't worry.. we'll always be here." Older Peter rubbed Gwen's back with his arm.

   "Thank you.. for everything." Peter looked at the two of them with a solemn look. "I was finally able to forgive myself.."

   "I can't describe the words.. I'm just really thankful that I met all of you." Gwen erased all of her negative feelings, and she just smiled at the two men beside her.

   Older Peter and Peter smiled at her in return. The three didn't keep their eyes off each other, until they saw a bright light embrace them.

   It was finally over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 76 12
New York goes into shock when Spider-man goes missing after fighting a new villain, but he doesn't return. Spider-man is claimed to be dead along wit...
111K 1.9K 93
Hello all you beautiful people (hehe) The same as always People: Tom Holland Peter Parker/Spider-Man No smut or lemon All AU's welcome Name wi...
11.8K 467 10
Essentially, this story addresses the question: What if No Way Home happened after MJ, Peter, and Ned graduated from college instead and they handled...
309K 8K 45
This is an Andrew Garfield fanfic but takes place from the recent spider-man no way home.