siete

GWEN couldn't move all of a sudden as the large bald man looked above her with a taunting grin

    GWEN couldn't move all of a sudden as the large bald man looked above her with a taunting grin. Gwen saw the same white suit he wore, the same deadly cane.

    Gwen's enemy isn't Mysterio.. but Kingpin.

   I didn't know how to fight him. Gwen thought, trying to think fast and not make herself cry. She took a deep breath before running to the last row.

   Yes, I'm doing this for my family. It's time to avenge them. Gwen thought as she ran fast, before jumping down.

   Gwen shot a web at a pipe behind Kingpin, before giving the man a kick. But this didn't seem to faze Kingpin as he grabbed the girl's leg and threw her away, thankfully Gwen managed to web the Statue of Liberty's arm and dragged herself back.

  She looked in horror as Kingpin searched for her, clearly confident that he would be able to take her down.

  "Gwen.. Gwen! What was that?! Who was that?!" Peter landed in front of her as he walked over to her before he held on to her shoulders.

  "It's- he's the one who killed my family.. I don't know how to fight him.. Peter- he was the one who killed him." Gwen choked a sob, shaking her head as she heard Kingpin yelling for her.

  "It's alright, you're gonna be alright. We'll help you take him down, alright? But what is it that makes him so strong?" Older Peter asked worryingly.

   "Back in my world.. Peter always told me that if one day.. I'll encounter Kingpin's people, he told me to kick their heads because that's where the weak points are.. but this time, he's too strong.. I think he took a super soldier serum." Gwen massaged her temples as she paced quickly.

   "We don't have much time before the others comes here..I knew a super soldier! But I don't know what his weaknesses.." Young Peter looked baffled as he threw his hands over his head in frustration.

  "Let's just take him down, together!" Older Peter announced before all four of them swung down and attacked Kingpin.

   Gwen threw a kick around the bald man, getting lucky because she was able to get away from him before he could grab her with one hand.

    Gwen gasped when Doc Ock grabbed Kingpin, putting him at the highest point of the tower before preparing to throw him off, but Kingpin was able to break through the heavy tentacles.

    Gwen swung up with rage, planning to have a choke hold on Kingpin, before suffocating him with her webs.

   But as she was about to land, Kingpin immediately hit her with the umbrella, before gas oozed out under his umbrella, falling over Gwen.

  Before Gwen could move away, some of the gas fell on her, making her feel weak. Gwen tried her best to move, crawling away from Kingpin who had a deadly smile as if he was about to end her.