cinco

"WHY are we on the gates of the Statue of Liberty, Ned?" Young Peter asked them as they exited the portal

    "Gwen told me to!" Ned exclaimed, pointing to the blonde who was wearing a smug smile.

    "Hey, relax. We won't want to break-in.. you're already a wanted criminal, remember? You're gonna make the world hate you even more.. just let me do my thing." Gwen shrugged, before walking over to the guard house where a security guard was sleeping.

    "She's out of her mind." Young Peter placed his palms over his face.

    Gwen knocked the window of the guard house, but the guard didn't budge. So she tried again, this time louder. The security guard raised a hand as if saying no one was allowed to enter.

   Until the guard opened his eyes, once he opened it, it widened so big like a doughnut.

   "You- you're-"

   "Can we have access in the tower please?" Gwen asked politely, a fake smile on her face.

   The security guard's surprised face turned into a scowl.

   "You're a fan of that Spider-Man, are you? You're a supporter of a murderer!" The security guard grabbed his taser from his pocket.

   "Oh- no, I'm the real deal, dude." Gwen raised her arms enthusiastically.

    Not even a minute later, they heard Gwen's loud voice.

    "RUN! RUN!" Gwen yelled furiously, waving her hands frantically as she ran, the security guard behind her was chasing her with a taser.

    Once Gwen was in front of them, Ned immediately opened a portal. They went inside, and as soon as they stepped outside, they were standing in the recurring construction of the statue.

   "You're scared of a taser?" Peter teased Gwen who was panting.

   "That's a security guard! It's in the law not to disrespect them." Gwen scoffed as she caught her breath.

   "What would you expect? Of course they'll act like that... I'm literally a wanted criminal." Young Peter sighed as they walked around.

   "Let's go set these cures up." Older Peter played with the bottle on his hands.

   Gwen grabbed Mysterio's and situated it on the edge of the highest row of the tower.

   "I'm gonna put it here since Quentin couldn't fly.. he'll need somewhere to step on." Gwen muttered at the three spiders.

   "Heads up, Gwen!" Young Peter called up as another web shot up, she quickly grabbed the cure for Sandman as she webbed it on one of the pipes.

  "All settled!" Peter announced as they stood on a row together.