Take my hand || Taehyung Fanf...

By eatinmochis

Lee Y/N is a 27-year-old thoughtful and fun-loving girl who also happens to be a hopeless romantic but doesn'... More

Chapter 1:: We met again
Chapter 3:: You never know
Chapter 4:: We're home
Chapter 5:: I think I do
Chapter 6:: Cheer to us
Chapter 7:: Kind of?
Chapter 8:: A trip to Daegu
Chapter 9:: What if
Chapter 10:: It's okay
Chapter 11:: You're pretty
Chapter 12:: It's sweet
Chapter 13:: The 6 hours with you
Chapter 14:: I like you
Chapter 15:: At this point
Chapter 16:: We're doomed
Chapter 17:: Meant to be a secret
Chapter 18:: I'll tell you
Chapter 19:: I will stay with you
Chapter 20:: It's okay
Chapter 21:: Do you?
Chapter 22: I do
Chapter 23:: Can't I do that instead?
Chapter 24:: I Love You
Chapter 25:: People we can't handle
Chapter 26:: Safe place
Chapter 27:: 100 days and more
Chapter 28:: Not an end
::Epilogue::

Chapter 2:: Time will say

2.3K 127 13
By eatinmochis

Author's POV: 

"Hello! We met again!" Taehyung spoke smiling at you waving. You gulped looking at him and then at Junho.
"Oh? Do you know her?" Junho asked Taehyung who nodded smiling. You looked at Junho who looked at Taehyung with confused eyes.
"Oh.. we met at the supermarke-" You were speaking but Junho cut you off looking at Taehyung wide-eyed and said, "HER? WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY SIS-" Taehyung's eyes widened hearing Junho's scream as he held his mouth saying, "No! Haha! Sorry, Junho is acting weirdly today."
"When does he not?" Your mom said as you let out a chuckle. Junho glared at Taehyung biting his palm making Taehyung hiss in pain as he pushed Junho away shaking his hand. You frowned at them saying, "Weirdos.." 

"Anyways! Leave that mess. Taehyungah, meet my daughter, Y/N. She's Junho's elder sister. Just 4 years older but acts even more childish." Your mom spoke as Taehyung smiled looking at you while you scoffed at your mother's statement.
"Mom!" You said as he chuckled saying, "Nice to meet you. I am Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." 
"Oh.. hello." You awkwardly said looking away as Taehyung smiled excitedly seeing you. 
"You both can go upstairs for now. Have dinner here, Taehyungah!" Your mother said as Taehyung glanced at you before nodding. 

"I can't believe you're living with us again. What a nuisance!" Junho spoke as you glared at him before sticking out your tongue. Your mother sighed saying, "Control your actions! What will Taehyung think of you? You should know to behave, you're older than them.." You thinned your lips nodding glancing at Taehyung who was admiring you. 
'I can't believe this kid hit on me. Woah, kids these days.'  You thought making a cringed out expression. 

--Time skip

"Mmm! I love this! It's so yummy!" You said eating the beef as your mom smiled saying, "Ah! It's so good to have you back. Or we'd be at your house right now because you cannot cook."
"I never asked you to come to my house! I would just order in or eat outside. You're the one who comes to my house." You said as your father said, "That's a mom's heart. She cannot help but worry about you."
"I'm 28! Not a kid!" You said as Taehyung looked at you. You looked back at him before looking away awkwardly.
'Maybe he's regretting asking me to repay him.'  You chuckled finding the thought funny making everyone look at you. You awkwardly adjusted your voice saying, "Ah.. nothing! Eat eat!" 
"She's stranger than strange," Junho said as Taehyung smiled at you before looking at his food.

"Taehyungah! Eat up!" Your mom said as Taehyung nodded smiling.
"I will, it's so delicious after all!" Taehyung said as Junho scoffed saying, "Stop buttering my mom, will you?"
"Shut up, will you?" Your mother said to Junho who let out a gasp in disbelief. You just let out an airy chuckle seeing the clownery going on in front of you.
"Since when are you both friends? I don't think I heard about Taehyung before." You asked while eating as your mom said, "Y/N! Don't talk and eat at the same time!" 
"Sorry." You mumbled thinning your lips as Junho said, "Ah.. you probably don't know. We went to the same high school, same college and we're also graduating together next year."

"I heard that. But you two seem to close these days. Are you both secretly dating?" You asked with mischief in your face as Taehyung choked on his water making you thin your lips as your father gasped. Your mother said, "Y/N! Stop saying such things!" 
"Mom! It's not even the 90s... it's normal for guys to date." You said as your mom sighed. 
"Is she saying the truth?" Your father asked Junho who was just sitting there looking like the sky crashed on his head.
"Y/N's father!!" Your mother said as your father coughed awkwardly.

"He moved closer to our house! That's why we meet up almost every day. We couldn't meet up other than at University before. Stop saying such things, you idiot!" Junho said as you rolled your eyes saying, "Not interesting then."
"These kids need a filter in their mouth." Your mom said as you chuckled looking at Taehyung.
"Don't mind me. I was just- joking?" You said as he nodded looking down. A small smile on his lips enjoying your weirdness.

---Time skip

"We'll go in my room then!" Junho said as they both went upstairs while your mom said, "You should at least pretend to be ladylike in front of others.. what will Taehyung think of you?"
"Why does it matter?" You asked as she sighed saying, "What a monkey!"

---In Junho's room 

"Man, explain. The one you saw in the supermarket. Was it my sister?" Junho asked as Taehyung looked everywhere but Junho. 
"Bro... I don't care if you like my sister or whatever but- How is your taste so disgusting?! From which angle does she look like a lady? It's just the same as falling for a guy." Junho said as Taehyung scoffed saying, "Stop badmouthing her... She's your sister. Why are you saying it like that?"
"Well... I know because I grew up with her. Don't even bother liking her... I mean- liking older girls is fine for me. It's 2022 anyway... But- give up. You don't stand a chance with her." Junho said as Taehyung frowned saying, "Why?"

"You're curious? Do you seriously have feelings for her?!" He asked as Taehyung said, "I'm just asking..."
"My sister happens to be a hopeless romantic. Her standards for men are super unrealistic. She expects men to be extremely devoted, caring, loving-- what not?! But she doesn't believe in relationships." Junho said making Taehyung confused.
"Why? Did she have a bad past?" Taehyung asked as Junho eyed Taehyung saying, "You're being too curious now."

"Ah- I just asked. Don't tell me if you don't want to!" Taehyung said as Junho chuckled saying, "Okay, fine. I will tell you~ She never dated. Though she's 28, she never had a boyfriend. She does believe in love but she thinks relationships don't last." 
"How do you know these?" Taehyung asked as Junho awkwardly coughed looking away. Taehyung eyed him as he whispered, "I once found her diary on the floor last year." 

"What a freak!" Taehyung spoke as Junho tried not to laugh saying, "She's hilarious. But anyway, I'm just telling you these to save you in advance." Taehyung scoffed before putting on the headphone and said, "Wanna match?" Junho nodded and sat beside him getting ready to match with Taehyung.

--Time skip

"Yah yah yah! AHH! I DIED!" Junho spoke as Taehyung smirked saying, "Deserved, loser." 
"I swear to god! I will hang you on the ceiling fan!" Junho said but groaned when he felt a hard smack on his back. Looking back wide-eyed he saw you looking at them. Taehyung looked at you before taking off the headphone as Junho did the same saying, "Noona! Why would you-"
"Shut up dumbo! Mom is calling you for minutes now. Go down now!" You said as he sulked getting up and leaving the room making you sigh. 

Taehyung looked at you before looking away as you awkwardly looked here and there before turning around about to leave but stopped when Taehyung spoke, "Uh.. excuse me."
"Yes?" You asked as he replied, "Why didn't you call me the entire week?" 
"Oh... I forgot. I was busy moving back here. Don't worry, I'll repay you with cash now." You said about to walk out of the room but Taehyung got up running towards you as he held your hand making you look at him flustered. He coughed before taking his hand back and said, "Uhh... about that, I mean... you don't have to pay me back with cash. It's awkward, you know! You're older than me... so, just treat me to a meal." He said as you frowned saying, "It should be okay for me to pay you back with cash since I'm older. Moreover, you're my brother's friend so you're like my brother. It's fine!" You said as he thinned his lips looking away.
"Wait here. I'll come back and pay you back." You said walking down the stairs as he sighed saying, "Brother?"

Soon, he saw you coming towards him as you gave him the money saying, "Thanks for that day!" You said smiling as he nodded. He wasn't smiling but just nodded as you spoke, "Then go in! Junho will come up in a bit I think." You said smiling as you turned around about to go but stopped and turned around asking, "How old are you by the way?"
"24." He said as you said, "Woah.. call me Noona then! Ms Y/N sounds too formal." He nodded saying, "Noona." You chuckled saying, "Sounds good. Then I'll go. You go in!" You said and walked back while dancing on your own as Taehyung looked at your back with a slight smile.
"Noona doesn't have to be a sister," Taehyung said to himself before walking back into Junho's room. 

"Did I sound too friendly? Should I have put a cold and savage attitude?" You asked yourself while scrolling your phone.
"But again... I'll probably be seeing him every day. Later on, he'll think I'm some faker. Aigo.." You sighed before shrugging your thoughts as you lay on your bed while scrolling your phone. 

--At night 

"See you again, Taehyungah! Next time, sleep here if you want!" Your mother said as Taehyung chuckled nodding. 
"You're acting as if he's your son!" Junho said as your mother said, "I'd gladly say he's my son. He's the best kid in the world, unlike you two lousy idiots." You scoffed saying, "Mom! I'm not even involved with them!"
"Stop bickering you all. See you son." Your father said as Taehyung chuckled. 
"Let's go. I can't handle this." Junho said as Taehyung nodded. They both were about to go when you said, "Wait wait! Take me with you."
"Why?" Junho asked as you said, "So... you should drop me off at Mina's house. I planned a sleepover with her."

"Go by yourself," Junho said you sighed loudly looking down while making a desperate and sad face. 
"Drama queen." Your father mumbled chuckling as Taehyung said, "I'm the one driving anyway. Let's take noona with us."
"Noona?!" Junho asked as you replied, "I told him to call me Noona." Junho let out a chuckle and stared at Taehyung who looked everywhere but Junho. 
"Wait- Let me take my purse and I'm coming!" You said dashing towards your room. Coming out in a minute while wearing your jacket, you put on your shoes and got out to see the two boys getting in the car. 

"Noona, sit on the passenger's seat. I'm sitting in the backseat with the bag of side dishes." Junho said as you nodded. Taehyung was sitting on the driver's seat looking at you. You got in the car as it started. You looked at Taehyung who was driving focused on the road. 
'His hands are pretty.' You thought looking away. Not much time later, you reached Mina's house.
"Thank you for the ride Taehyung!" You said as Junho scoffed saying, "This is my car?"
"He is the driver?" You said pointing towards Taehyung making Junho scoff. 
"Bye!" You said closing the car door as you walked inside Mina's apartment building. The boys left as Junho spoke, "Are you over her now?"

"What?" Taehyung asked Junho who said, "You said you had a crush on my Noona. I'm sure you didn't know she was my Noona. But now, is your crush on her gone?"
"Why? Should it be gone?" Taehyung asked Junho while driving as he frowned.
"Are you being for real? I thought you were jokingly having a crush on her because she seemed pretty to you. Do you have a crush on her?" Junho asked as Taehyung replied, "Ah. I don't know. I'll find out as time passes." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666 99 9
It is easy to say we love someone, but it's the heart that decides, that feels..... _________________________ Hey !!! If wanna know the story , do r...
1.5K 92 15
Can't we just let those sad memories disappear from our lives?? A story of two soul who don't know what are they going to see after this marriage T...
229K 7.2K 51
Y/N move in xxx village where Taehyung live. They became friends but "Can u be my fake wife Y/N?"-Kim Taehyung What will Y/N answer? Did they will fa...