IT'S MAGIC✨

Da Lilac_19_

Maaran Kumar , CEO of MK Group of Companies, is a guy who had experienced a tragic event which led him to bec... Altro

The Clash
Mr. Sidumoonji vs Miss Vaayadi
First Day at Work
THE IDOL
Guilt
Friends?
Going Out
Kulu Kulu
Care
Care-part 2
Miss Rowdy
Will You Come With Me?
Possessive Sidumoonji
Possessive Vaayadi
Drunken Confession
-I Love You-
"I am watching you"
Accident
Miss Angry
Miss Vaayadi❀️Mr Sidumoonji
Opening About His Past
Wife'ah?
Surprise!
πŸ’«JUST USπŸ’«
MaπŸ’—
His heart beatπŸ’“
UsπŸ’—- part 2
Mrs Vayaadi?
-Epilogue- Magic
-BONUS CHAPTER-
-BONUS CHAPTER 2_
πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°πŸ₯³β€οΈβœ¨
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
wohoo πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Happy birthday πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚
chellama
New story

_I will love you no matter what_

1.4K 160 7
Da Lilac_19_

Maraan entered the station furiously. He looked at the inspector and he led him the way. He stood in front of the ironed jail gate. Arya lifted his face as he saw a shadow, he smirked looking at the tall figure. “Enna sethutaala. Actually unnakha thaan na koori vatchean, aahna paavam ava una kaapathita.” Maraan fisted his hands and his jaw clenched as he heard him.

Earlier Maraan got a call from the constable who gave him every news of Arya. The constable told him that they were moving him to the court.  He knew it was him who planned the things that happened that night with the goons. He told Rishi to check on those goons and held them hostage. Rishi found them drinking in a bar and thrashed them after bringing them to a garage. They confessed that it was a person called Guru,who was Arya’s loyal men.

He gave them money to kill Maraan. Rishi found out who Guru was after tracking him and got to know he was one of Arya’s men. They still have him hostage.

Maraan kicked the door and held his collar. “Dei ava enna da panna unnaka,” Arya saw pain in his eyes. He smirked “ithu thaan da. Un kannula naan,antha bayam… pain of loosing someone. Ennakum ippadi thaan irunthu irukkum, yen appa,” he held Maraan’s collar.

“Yen da, yen kudambatha nee konna, ippa naan yenda da panna?” he screamed and pushed him, causing Arya to fall on his back. “ Naan un appa’va kola pannalla. Infact yen theriyummah avar’ku heart attack vanthuchi.  Avar un talent’a question panna pa, unna yesuna pa un kannulla iruukara hurt’ah paathu avar ka manasu odhichireetchi da. Apparam unna arrest pannapo onnume panna ellala na avarllu heart attack vantheerchi.” His head was boiling in anger. “ Neethan da un appa ve konna,” Maraan shouted.

Arya broke hearing this. “Dei,” he screamed while tears fell from his eyes. He couldn’t accept it. All his actions that he did was to make his father proud but it backfired and that caused a huge loss-his father, his only family.

Maraan could still feel her in his embrace, her tears and the pain she endured. Moreover now she can’t walk. The girl who always skips and jumps for every happiness won’t be able to do it. His anger increased. He fisted his hand and punched Arya on his face. He started beating him black and blue.

Arya froze on hearing him, that he just received the punches from him.

Maraan wordlessly took the gun from the constable and aimed at Arya.

~~~

It has been two days since Shivya saw Maraan.

As soon as she woke up she searched Maraan. Her whole family was there looking at her as he opned her eyes. She looked at the door, hoping to see him rush. She tried to get up,but felt her legs numb. She touched her legs and tried to move but felt an immense pain. “Ne romba vallikhudha,”she said and looked at them. They looked at her with worried filled eyes. “Sorry ma, your legs were affected as the bullet harmed your backbone. You won’t be able to walk,” the doctor said and carresed her hair and left.

Shivya’s eyes brimmed with tears.  Chithra hugged her daughter and carresed her hair muttering sweet nothings. “Anna avaru ka theriyummah?” she asked. He nodded his head. She slept due to the effects of the medicine.

~~~

“Enga da pona. Ava unnaya theditu irruka,”Pugazh questioned. He was bit disappointed in him not staying with her when she was awake. He couldn’t see his sister being in pain,and knowing that Maraan was her only solace at this time, he wanted Maraan to be with her.

“Bayam’ah irukku da. Avalla appadi paakha ennala mudiyala,” he told him. Pugazh carresed his back, he understood him. After everything happened,when he thought his life was all good and this came as a huge bomb.

“Onnum illa da, po ava thoongura,” Pugazh said and left.

He entered the room. He sat beside her.
When Maraan got a call regarding Shivya he was the most happiest. When he heard she woke up, his soul just came back, he relaxed. He immediately drove to the hospital. He heard the doctor talking to Shivya and he couldn’t bear seeing the tears in her eyes. The fact the tears were because of him killed him. He felt guilty.

He couldn’t meet her.

After she fell asleep he goes and sits beside, watching her till the day dawns. For the past two days  he couldn’t face her ,where as Shivya was yearning to see him.

He slowly held her hands. “Ma I’m sorry,” a tear drop fell on her hand. He felt a hold in his hand, he saw her eyes brimmed with tears. He smiled as tears fell from his eyes.

Shivya was very tired, the medicines and her legs were killing her. She just closed her eyes, trying to pause her overthinking brain. Then she felt a hold ad she knew it was him. She opened her eyes saw him tearing.

~~~

She tried to sit up but winced. “Ma,” he immediately called and helped her rest her back properly. He looked at her and then her legs. He touched them and muttered many sorries. She held his hands and pulled him. He slowly came and laid on the space beside her taking her in his embrace.

“Yen pa ennaya paakha varala.” She looked at him, he couldn’t meet her eyes. He felt really guilty. “Na nenachean,” she choked “en kaal naala ennaya vittu poyittiyo nu,” she whispered. Maraan looked at her with worries. “Ma appadi illa ma,” he tightened his hug.

As soon as she got to know about her legs her only question was does he know?  When her brother nodded his head, she couldn't help but think of worst possibilities.  He was not there and hadn't met her for two days. This hurt her heart.

He was very guilty. He didn’t know how to face her. He didn’t think anything like this. He didn’t know she would feel like this. Her legs not working, her hands not working nothing mattered to him. Only her heart and her love towards him mattered to him.

“Ill ma. Ennakha athi pathi kavala illa ma. Naan romba bayuthutean. Ennakhu unna appadi paakha ellala. Nee irukka intha edam… naan thaan irukkanum,” he said as he carresed her face.

“Naan sethutean di, unna appadi paakha,” he said as he joined his forehead with hers.

“Ennaya vittu poyiraadha ma.”

“Eppayum poga maatean. Patha la evalo adi pattum unnakha thiramba vanthutean,” she said kissing her forehead and let her lips lingers there for a while.

She knew deep down he wouldn't do it. But she was very sensitive when it came to him. She loves him so much that these insecurities just popped up.

After his words she understood the pain he endured. Now she felt guilty for doubting his love,their love.

She laid her head on his chest.

“I love you Maraan’ey.”

~~~

After a while, she lifted her head and asked him “ama Arya va enna panna?” He looked at her and remembered.

~~~

He pointed the gun at him. He loaded the gun and aimed it but something stopped him.

“I know Maraan,” her words ringed in his ears. He closed his eyes. He took and deep breath and released it. He shot and all the bullets were over.

Everyone looked at Arya, he was unharmed. Maraan shot at the wall to take out his frustration.  “Unna kenji kekurean, engala vitturu. Innoru thadava appadi panna appram sathiyama unna yaaraleiyum kaaptha ella,” he said and told the inspector to give him to the court as he charged cases for attempt murder and left the place.

~~~

“Avan’ah court la submit pannuraangha, innikhi.”

He looked at her and said “I promised to never disappoint you and will always never break that.” She looked at him with proud eyes and laid her head back on his head and closed her eyes. He carresed her hair and they both slept in eachothers embrace.

After a long time they were getting their peaceful sleep.

The whole family watched them with smiles palying on their faces. They were proud of Maraan and Shivya and ofcourse the love they had for eachother.

It only grew stronger.The magic kept getting stronger.

Heyyyyoo guyss!
Hope this chapter is good
Pls ignore typos and errors

Feel free to comment about the chapter.

This is a fictional story.

Arabic kuthu on loop. # thalapathy🔥❤️

I know this an emotional chapter but actually wrote this listening to Arabic kuthu.

Stay Safe✨✨✨✨

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

305K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 54.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
237K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...