꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚊𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚖𝚊 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑...

By Kagephobic

┌─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┐ Requests: [open] - closed └─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┘ Now adding headcanons to... More

꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝙸𝚗٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙽𝚎𝚔𝚘 𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚡 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚡 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙻𝚒𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚢 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚢 - 𝚅𝚘𝚕. 𝟷٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚢 - 𝚅𝚘𝚕. 𝟸٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛! 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒 𝚡 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝! 𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚔٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙾𝚞𝚖𝚊-𝙺𝚞𝚗 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚗𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚄 𝚑٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚍?! - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢!٭⊹•꧂
Shoe itchy gets angry 🥵🥵🥵
꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝚡 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚄٭⊹•꧂
Shoe itchy gets angry part 2 🥵🥵🥵
꧁•⊹٭𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝙰𝚄٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 P𝟸٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 P𝟹٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗! (𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕)٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚜 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂
꧁•⊹٭𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 - 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎٭⊹•꧂

꧁•⊹٭𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝٭⊹•꧂

396 12 8
By Kagephobic

ᴛʏᴘᴇ: ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ
ᴀᴜ: ɴᴏɴ ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴀɪʀ ᴀᴜ

!ᴛᴡ!
ᴍɪᴜ
ꜱᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ
ᴀʜᴏɢᴇ ᴀʙᴜꜱᴇ
ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ (ɴᴏ ꜱᴇx ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ)

SHUICHI POV

It was 5:00 when I finally finished making breakfast, wiping the sweat off of my forehead and skipping the current song that was playing. I wanted to wake up early so I could make breakfast for Kokichi. Well... I never really slept, since I was awake all night reading detective novels and making sure I don't fall behind with school work. Today was Saturday, which meant Kokichi got to sleep in, giving me more time to prepare a special breakfast for the two of us. I put a bunch of sugar in his breakfast, which was pancakes. I would normally cringe at the amount I just put in, but at least I'm not eating it! I smiled and arranged the table for breakfast, placing knives, forks, and napkins, since Kokichi eats very messily.

I walked into our shared room, shaking Kokichi to wake up. He groaned and slapped my hands away. I smirked and placed my hands on his sides, watching him gulp knowingly. I started tickling him, showing no signs of slowing down or stopping. My hands moved faster and pressed harder, listening to his laughing get progressively louder.

"OK OK OK OK STOPPPP!!!!! I'LL G-G-GET OUT OF BEDDD!"

I continued for a couple more seconds before watching him exhaustedly try to catch his breath. I silently wondered how he managed to speak without laughing, my thoughts getting interrupted by hands on my sides.

"This is payback Saihara~Chan..."

He looked at me with a creepy expression before moving his hands along my body and poking my sides.

"You do know I'm not ticklish right...?"

His eyebrows furrowed in annoyance as he huffed and crossed his arms, standing up out of bed. I could see his eyes get teary and I mentally prepared myself for his loud crying.

"WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! SAIHARA~CHAN IS SOOOOO MEAN!!!!!!!!"

I jokingly yet gently slapped the back of his head, picking him up and walking out of the room.

"Saihara~Channnn!~"

"Yes Ouma~Kun?"

"I'm hungry! Can I taste you?~"

"Say that again and I'll eat your pancakes, and  throw you against the wall."

"WAHHHHH-"

I quickly put my fingers in his mouth to shut him up. I felt him start to suck on them.

"O-OUMA~KUN!-"

I accidently  threw him at the wall just like I said I would, my body was randomly acting on impulse lately. He hit it with a loud bang and I soon heard sniffles coming from him. I rushed over, but he backed away from me, afraid.

"Ouma~Kun I'm so sorry! I don't know what happened but I didn't mean to-"

"Jeez Saihara~Chan! You don't have to worry so much, supreme leaders never get hurt! I was just faking! Maybe Saihara~Chan  does  want to rough me up after all...?"

I sighed and inspected his body for injuries, coming to the conclusion that his body would just ache a little since there was no visible blood.

"Anyways~ I heard you say pancakes earlier! Does that mean we are having pancakes for breakfast?~"

His eyes sparkled as I nodded.

"Since you tried to kill me, you can carry me on your shoulders to the table and feed me my pancakes!~"

"Ouma~Kun I didn't try to kill y-you!-"

"You're such a bad liar Saihara~Chan, I hate liars!"

I mumbled something before bending over, letting Ouma hop onto my shoulders, helping him as he struggled a little.

"I can see everything from up here! Is this what it's like to be tall Saihara~Chan?"

"I guess..."

Ouma appreciated the rather boring view of our bedroom before slapping my shoulder and giggling.

"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"Silly Saihara~Chan! I was using my arm as a whip! Because you're my horse after all!"

I sighed. Why do I love him again?-

"SAIHARA~CHAN! I WHIPPED YOU, WHICH MEANS YOU NEED TO MOVE!"

I slowly paced to the door and opened it. I felt a tug on my ahoge as I almost fell over.

"GO FASTER HORSE! SUPREME LEADER'S ORDERS!"

I started walking faster, experiencing another tug.

"FASTER! YOUR LEADER IS NOT SATISFIED!"

I began running, listening to Kokichi cheer and use my ahoge to steer me in the direction he wanted me to go. By the time we got to the kitchen, my ahoge was extremely damaged. He somehow managed to flatten it as I pinched myself to distract myself from the pain. He noticed and leaped off my shoulders, standing in front of me.

"I'm sorry Saihara~Chan... I didn't wanna hurt you..."

I smiled wearily and combed my fingers through his soft hair, implying that it was okay. I sat him down at the table before doing the same.

"Do you still want me to feed you...?"

He shook his head no.

"I hurt you before, so I guess you don't have to! But this is only because you're my boyfriend, mkay?"

I chuckled and watched him eat his pancakes, slowly slicing up mine and eating them as well. I suddenly heard a knock at the door, walking over to open it.

"Hey Pooichi! Is the little shithead home? He promised to give me something!"

I smiled at Miu and nodded. Kokichi clearly heard her loud voice from where he was, since he arrived at the door soon after.

"What the fuck do you want now you horny bitchlet? I was enjoying my breakfast with Saihara~Chan! Supreme leaders also don't appreciate dirty pigs coming into their house, so step the fuck out!"

Miu quietly insulted him before stepping back a little, behind the doorframe. She drooled a little at the names.

"Anyways where is the fucking condom you promised me you little cockslut?"

Kokichi huffed at the name before grabbing my hat and pulling the condom out of it.

"Ouma~Kun why was it in my hat-"

Ouma silenced me by putting a finger over my lips and gave her the condom.

"Will you leave now whore?"

"Y-Yes sir!~"

She shut the door as she left and I sighed, dragging Ouma to sit back down with me as we continued eating.

"Saihara~Chan! These are realllllyyyyyy good!!!!!"

"Uhm... Thank you... I also put extra sugar in your pancakes..."

He got off his seat before enveloping me in a warm hug.

"Saihara~Chan is the best husband ever!~"

"H-HUSBAND?!"

He giggled at my reaction before stealing my fork and holding a piece of pancakes to my lips.

"Are you gonna eat it Saihara~Chan?~"

I let him place the fork in my mouth, contently smiling as he fed me the rest of my breakfast.

Word Count: 1027
One of my chapters deleted for some reason idk why-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364 25 13
PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE READING THE STORY After being abducted and trapped inside the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles, Shuichi and fift...
69K 2.4K 38
Kiibo and Kokichi are friends, Kokichi being a shy and timid person, and Kiibo being a cold and rational person. Shuichi, an obsessive superfan of Da...
7.5K 127 30
The one shots will contain Fluff NO SMUT. Angst These characters do not belong to me :D That's all. Thank you, and have an awesome day <3 July 9/20...
71.7K 2.4K 7
So I wanted to write some SaiOma. Now you can have this piece of garbage. I'm writing it somewhat differently than my normal writing style. Enjoy! In...