Old one

By your2angel

A story about two people reuniting after years without seeing each other. Lia Jones wants to start living h... More

Few words
Aesthetic
excited
Camp
Since when
You changed
Single?
Exhaustion
Dare
Bow and Arrow
Mad
Drunk
Her...
Ticklish
Looks
Night hiking
Girls
Stories
Cooking & UNO
Thoughts
Apology
Log in
Scaring you
Jewelry
Cliffs
Ignoring you
Water
Beautiful
Alcohol
Kiss
Sign
New emotions
Rain
Bruises
Schools
Last day
Home
Plans
Rumors
Stares
Don't lie
Different
I woul've noticed
Confusion
Distance
Win or lose
Game day
Caring
Difficult
Talking
lights off
Normality
Merry birthday

Birthday

2.8K 52 48
By your2angel

I'm so exited. Not only for Theo but also for me. I'm going to take pictures of his first game. I have the best view being at the field and photographing. I'm just hoping nobody throws the ball into my face or at the camera.

Camera would be worse because that thing costs a lot. I mean my face is probably more important but you can get it fixed, the camera on the other hand...I don't know.

I'm also very excited because Theo's birthday is on his first game this season. He probably thinks it isn't cool but I planned a little party for him and if they win they even have a party for their success...win win situation.

I have a really personal gift for him and I really hope he likes it. I talked with someone and they told me he would love it but I had to overthink it a lot. I always liked personal gifts but this is very personal and I don't like his mood to get ruined. After some time I came to the conclusion that he's probably gonna like it so I bought it. As an extra gift I have a little surprise planned which I hope he likes too.

I'm so lucky Liv is going to help me with the preparations. We planned the party at his place and because I can't leave early, Liv was willing to and prepare everything. When the game's over he's obviously going to get clean in the locker room which gives her more time. Caleb is going to stay with him in case we're not ready yet and he needs to distract him.

The game isn't until tomorrow but I'm already charging the camera and I picked out a cute outfit for the party...well I picked out three outfits. I think I have to ask Liv which one she likes best.

I think I'm gonna call her, maybe she wants to hang out, I'm bored anyway.

~

"Let me see the outfitsss" Liv claps excited. I just smile and change into the first outfit. It's a blue Levi's mom jeans with a black long sleeve crop top that has the back open. I love love love the jeans.

When I get out of the bathroom I make a 360 spin, showing her the back. "Oh my god where did you get the top from?" She gasps. "You look amazing" she ads while looking me up and down. "It's from urban, I fell in love when I saw it but it feels a bit scary because of the back and I'm also not wearing a bra" I don't know if I feel comfortable without a bra. "You absolutely don't have to worry, it looks fantastic"
"Thank you" I chuckle.

"The next outfit isn't really a new outfit because I was just gonna switch the top with this one" I grab a normal white crop top that shows a bit more boobs. "Why don't you never wear those? It's so cute." She asks curiously. "Because they're for parties not for streetwear" I laugh and grab the next outfit. "While you change I'm having a look into your closet" she stands up and walks over to my closet. "Take what you want"

I change into the black silk dress that I once bought but never wore and come out of the bathroom again. "So this has an open back too but-" I get interrupted by her. "Lia!" She gasps loud. "Oh my don't scare me like that" I put my hands over my heart. "Are you serious?" She looks at me with wide eyes.

"What? Does it look bad?" I look into the mirror. "This is the one. You look fucking gorgeoussss." she groans. "But is it too short?" I turn around and look at the back of the dress. "No, it's perfect" she shakes her head. "So you like it?" I turn to her. "Absolutely. I already know that Theo's going to pass. out." She emphasizes the two last words.

"Okay then I'm wearing it" I let out a little chuckle. "Yess" she claps again. "Did you found anything?" I nod towards my closet. "You have amazing clothes but I kinda fell in love with your first outfit" she admits. "It's the top, am I right?" I chuckle. "How can you not fall in love with it?!" She throws her head back. "I know right? Try it on"

2 minutes later she's standing in front of the mirror and we're both admiring her. "The outfit is made for you" I do a chef's kiss. "Stop, you think?" She smiles wide. "Absolutely!" I return the smile. She's a dream. "Is it okay if I just borrow the top because the jeans are too tight for me." She bottoms up the jeans. "Sure" I shrug.

"Since when do you have them? Because you tried on a jeans from me once and they fit" she changes into her normal outfit back. "I bought them last weekend"

"Did you loose weight?" She furrows her brows. "Maybe, I don't know" I shrug again, lying to her. I know exactly that I lost weight.

For the last month I was regularly throwing up food because I heard more and more comments and got more stares. I had to eat lunch because if I didn't, Tyler would know something's up. So I kept eating lunch and throwing it up right after.

I got better tho. This week I only threw up three times. It kind of helped me to loose weight but I know it's not the right way. I tried to avoid it but I couldn't keep the food. I feel way better now. I lost the weight I wanted and I'm more confident. It makes me happy that people are seeing the change. My dad noticed it today too. I don't like when he makes those comments but todays one made me smile. Maybe there's still hope that I can make him proud one day.

~

I got up pretty early because I wanted to look good even if it's just for school. Theo was also early at my house but not for the same reason. He drove by early because he wanted to spent some more time with me before school. And we did spent some more time. I congratulated him and we "celebrated" it with making out in his car. We for sure would've come too late if I didn't honked by mistake while I was sitting on his lap.

And now we're sitting here at lunch and can't stop looking at each other. I'm only facing him, not even Nick, he sits behind me so I don't see anything he's doing. I'm feeling so good today. I didn't notice any stares or heard any comments.

The only bad thing is that I don't feel good eating my lunch. I feel like I shouldn't because of the aftermath I had for about a month now. I feel the need to get my stomach empty even tho I'm not sick. It became such a routine to go to the bathroom after lunch that I think I have to do it to feel good. There's always that thought "but what if I feel sick later" and before that happens in class I rather empty my stomach after lunch.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do now. We all have to get back to class but I make my way to the bathroom to do the one thing I've been doing since I heard about the rumors.

As I'm leaning over the toilet I suddenly hear two girls talking and I immediately stop what I'm doing. I wait for them to leave but they don't so I grab my stuff, get out of the stall and walk over to the sinks, seeing Taylor and Mag. Just ignore them.

"Shouldn't you be in class?" Mag asks so I lift my head and look at her through the mirror. "Shouldn't you be at your school?" I ask back with the same attitude. She doesn't respond so I dry my hands and leave the bathroom. They're so weird.

Because of them I didn't get to do what I wanted to and it makes me nervous. I don't feel good especially because I ate the whole lunch, thinking I would get rid of it after. I shouldn't have eaten this much especially after people start to see my weight loss. I can't go back, I have to keep this weight...I feel so guilty.

"Get your ass to class, what are you doing?" Justin swings his arm around my shoulder and takes me with him. "You okay?" He looks at me. "Yes! I'm so excited for today" I quickly change the topic before he can ask further questions. "Same, you plan on getting wasted?" He smiles excited. "Probably not" I laugh. "Yeah yeah we'll see" he pats my shoulder before taking a turn to his class.

I don't want to get wasted on Theo's birthday. I want to spent the day with him and remember it. If he wants to get wasted, I'll take care of him.

~

I'm here since the first "fans" arrived. I watched everything get prepared. I watched how the teams got ready and how the coaches hyped them up. I loved watching the cheerleaders practicing and supporting each other, they were all laughing and smiling so much that I couldn't contain myself to take some pictures.

I never got to see all the stuff that happens before the actual game and I'm very happy I got to see it now. I love watching people and photographing them, not in that way!

I saw how nervous they all were. Theo was very nervous. The whole time he was asking questions about my camera to distract himself.

He loved watching me take pictures for some reason. He said it is "interesting" to see how focused I am. He basically stared at me the whole time until I felt nervous by it and asked if he could look away, of course he didn't.

And now I'm staring at him and how he plays. I don't know much about football but I do know that he's playing very good. Just by the way everyone starts to scream when he does something important on the field is showing me that they all love him. Even the opposing team is screaming not because they love him but because they're afraid he'll do something that's bad for their team.

The time is almost up and it seems like Theo's team is about to loose, which is making me nervous because I don't want him to have a bad mood at his party later. It would be such a great gift if they would win. When they had a little break he came to me and said they probably won't make it but I told him the opposite. I really hope he took it as a motivation.

"Theo and Nick are too good to let their team loose, they'll win" Jorge suddenly says. I look up to him because I'm kneeling down and see him looking concentrated at the field. "My gut feeling is telling me the same" I answer and see him lightly chuckling. He's also very nervous and tensed. I really hope to see the relief on his face when they won and how their fans are jumping up and celebrating. I'm ready to take the best pictures of their victory.

Lucky me, I got to see all of that ten minutes later. The game's over and I got a happy Jorge. "So the rumors about trusting your gut feeling are really true huh?" He high-fives me. "I told you" I chuckle and get back to my camera to catch the most beautiful moments of their win.

As I look through my lens I suddenly catch Theo looking around and searching for something until his eyes land on me. He jogs towards me with the biggest smile and I put my camera away to approach him with open arms. Instead of hugging me like I thought he would, he tightly grabs my face and kisses me so long until I can barely breath.

"Theo" I laugh and lightly push him away. "I have to get back to the others, see you at mine right?" He happily pecks my lips and I nod.

As I pack my equipment I give Jorge my camera to click through some pictures. "I have to edit them a bit before I send you them" I always say this because I'm afraid people think it's the finish. "They look amazing. I'm happy we found you. I can analyze their techniques...or see how Theo and Nick are glaring at each other much better. These boys have some serious issues with each other." He shakes his head in disappointment and frustration.

"Did they fight before?" I ask noisy. "Plenty of times" he sighs. "Nick is not the real danger, he's "just" fighting but once Theo starts, he doesn't stop. Recently he's always this..." he shows me how far by putting his index finger and thumb so close that they're almost touching. "...close from loosing his shit."

"Do you know why?" I mean I can imagine why but maybe there's something more. "Not exactly. I know Nick's provoking him but not any different than before." He sighs again.

"I hope they get things fixed. It's not good for the team. Anyways...you probably have to leave, right?" He forces a smile. "Yes, I'll send you the pictures the minute I'm done with editing" I grab my bag. "Great. Have a nice day!" He waves. "You too!" I wave and leave.

~

"Caleb said they're here in five minutes" Liv announces. "Five minutes??" I look at her surprised. "I have to get dressed" I grab my bag and run up the stairs to his room to get changed.

I grab out my dress, put it on, do my lashes real quick and fix my hair. I think I never got ready so quickly. I get downstairs again and see all the people already hiding behind things and the light being off. I make my way to Lia and wait like the rest for Theo and Caleb to show up.

Not even a minute later, they open the door. „Why the fuck is it so dark in here?" Theo asks and that's our clue to get out of our hiding spots and shout „surprise". The lights go on and we see Theo's surprised face. He looks at Caleb then at me and then to the rest of the people. „Happy Birthdayyyy" we all cheer in sync. As I walk over to him the music starts and everyone begins to grab some drinks or to dance.

„Happy birthday again" I kiss him. „Shit" he looks me up and down. „You like it?" I do a spin for him. „Oh god that's really short" he grabs the bottom of the dress and pulls it down a bit. „Yeah I know" my smile fades a bit, thinking he doesn't like it. „And I like that but we don't have to show others what I'm suppose to see, right? You look fucking gorgeous" he pulls me in a harsh motion against him. „So you like it" I chuckle, feeling relieved. „No...I love it" he kisses my jaw.

„Do you also love the surprise?" I giggle while he's still kissing me. „Absolutely! Didn't expect it at all" he looks at me again. „Good, I was afraid you don't like surprises. Do you want a drink?" I offer. „Of course"

~

„You want another drink?" Theo raises his voice so I can hear him through the loud music. „No, you?" I ask back. „No" he shakes his head. I think we both don't want to get drunk today which is good.

„Did I already tell you how hot you look?" he steps back a bit to look at me. „Yes..." I chuckle because he calls me hot every ten minutes. „good because I want you to know that you're hot" he pulls me to him again. „I think I don't know if I'm hot" I look up, pretending to think. „Well then imma-„ I interrupt him. „Oh my god, I love this song" I begin to dance while he still has his hands on my hips.

„You have to dance too" I scrunch my eyebrows together when he's just holding my hips. „Okay" he turns me around and presses me against him, then he starts to move his hips in the same rhythm as me. „Your dress is making me crazy" I fell his breath on my neck and him pressing me tighter against him. I try to dance harder because his grip is so tight but he only tightens his grip more. „Shit" he breathes out.

As the song slowly comes to an end I turn around to face him. „Can I show you my gift?" I ask him. „Lia I told you you don't have to get me anything"
„But I did, now common, it's in your room" I take his hand and lead him to his room.

I close his door behind me and walk to my bag while he sits down on his bed. „Here" I give him the little jewelry box. "Are you kidding?" He looks up with a straight line on his mouth. "I really hope there's no jewelry in there because I can't take that" he shakes his head and looks at me serious. "Just open it" I chuckle, knowing there is jewelry in there.

As he opens the box his mouth drops open. "Lia..." he looks at me with a shocked expression. "I can't take that" he shakes his head. "You deserve to have at least a bit from him and I know it's not the same and if you don't want it I can still-" he cuts me off. "It's the best gift someone could give me" he whispers and looks at the necklace again. "How'd you know?" His fingers carefully go over the necklace like he wants to feel if it's real. "Jay and I talked the other day"

This one day Theo was really pissed off and I wanted to give him time to cool down so I walked downstairs where Jay was already sitting. I asked him if he knows what's up with Theo and he told me that he lost his necklace. A necklace that once belonged to their father. He left it here and because he took every single thing with him it was the only thing that stayed behind. Theo and Jay both hate him for what he did but he's still their dad so Theo took that necklace and didn't took it off until it broke and he lost it. It's not a necklace you get in every store. It was some kind of passing on necklace that has been going on for generations.

"How'd you find this? No jeweler has it" he carefully takes the expensive necklace out of the box. "I had to search really really long" it was exhausting but it was worth it. "Lia I can't take this" he repeats and holds it in front of him. "Yes you can" I take it out of his hands and put it on for him. "I hope you like it" I smile at him, happy that I didn't ruin his mood by bringing up memories from his dad.

Instead of responding he just looks at me. He looks at me so concentrated and deep like he's thinking about something. Is he okay? "Are you alrig-"

"I love you"

I immediately stop talking and look at him perplexed. What did he just say. "I'm sorry...you don't have to say it back if you're not ready yet but I love you, very fucking much." His eyes are glistening and I can see from where I'm standing that his pupils are increasing. Am I dreaming?

"Lia don't smile at me like that, say something" the corners of his mouth rise. I grab his face and kiss him...very deep. His arms sneak around my waist and he pulls me on his lap. "I love you too" I break the kiss and whisper it into his ear. I love him so so much.

"Please don't whisper." He groans. "Sorry, that was probably the most unattractive thing to do" I laugh at myself. "Lia..." he rolls his eyes. "Yes?" I tilt my head. "Do you feel that?" He hardly pushes my hips down so I can feel something hard under me. "Yes" I nod hesitant because I know it's his dick. "Does it feel like a response to you being unattractive?" He slowly releases his hard grip. I just shake my head, feeling myself blushing. "Good, I hope you know that everything you do would make me hard" he kisses my jaw again.

"That's good to know because that's what I'm trying to archive" I smile at him, surprising him with my sudden confidence. "It's my turn" I start kissing his jaw and slowly push him down so he's laying on his back and I'm straddling him. "I told you not to tease me like that" he kind of glares at me, trying to keep his breathing intact. "I'm not teasing" I go down to his neck and leave a hickey. "What are you doing?" He breathes out. "Enjoy" My hands slide under his shirt and he immediately takes it off, showing his muscular body.

I saw that upper body many times before but I think I'll never get enough from it, especially from touching it. I trace his toned stomach with my fingers, making his chest rise up and down. I go up to his collarbone and kiss my way down to his waist line. I grab his pants but before I can get to the next step he stops me.
"Wait!" He grabs my hands. "I don't want you to" he sits up straight. "I'm sorry." I apologize even tho I don't know what I did wrong. "You didn't do anythi-" I don't let him speak. "I'm sorry, I should've known that you were being ironic with the whole 'everything I do makes you hard' thing." How do I always embarrass myself.

"I'm fucking done" He curses harsh, grabs me, pushes me down so I'm laying on my back and then gets on top of me. With almost a death stare he stares at me and starts to press his dick between my legs, slowly moving up and down, making my breathing hitch. "Would you feel that right now if I was being ironic?" He still has this serious look on his face. "Then why did you stop me?" I try to look as serious as him, which is not working. "Because I don't want your first sexual experience to be sucking my dick" he presses himself harder against me, causing my head to fall back.

"Then what do you want it to be?" I force myself to look at him. "Me showing you how fucking beautiful you are" our lips finally connect. I take one of his hands and motion it to one of the straps of my dress. He takes the clue and pulls my dress of my body, leaving me in my underwear. His eyes analyze every single detail. I grab his face and pull him down again so he isn't looking at my body anymore. His hands reach behind my back but before he does anything he looks at me. I nod, being very comfortable with him right now. His hands reach to the back of my bra and open it. He slowly pulls the straps of my shoulders and releases my boobs. And again he looks at them like he never saw boobs in his life. "Don't look at them so intense" I chuckle. "I have to" he starts kissing down my neck, my collarbone and then my breasts.

He kisses them like he did before but suddenly he cups one and begins to massage it while further kissing down my body, making me arch my back to get closer to his lips. "You planned the party, right?" He randomly asks while kissing my thighs. "Yes, why?" I try to answer normally. "Just wondering, because you said you were afraid I don't like surprises" he gets very close to the spot where I want him to touch me. "Do you always wear these?" He doesn't let me respond and trails his fingers underneath the tanga that I only wear for today. "No" I prop myself up on my elbows to see what he's doing. "So you also planned this?" He looks into my eyes while sliding my underwear to the side. "Maybe" I swallow not only because of the intense eye contact. "Is that a yes or a no?" He slides his fingers through my folds, feeling how wet I am. "Fuck" he closes his eyes before looking at me again. Right as I was about to answer his question, his thumb massages my clit in circle motions, causing me to fall onto my back again.

"I think you just wanted to say something" he teases. "Yes" I answer, trying to keep it together. "You sucking my dick or me fingering you?" He suddenly pushes one finger in while still circling my clit, making me moan loudly. "I know the music is loud but they can probably still hear you" he pumps his finger in and out. "Shut up" I whisper. I think I'm physically unable to talk right now. "But I have another question" he smiles. I don't respond and let him do his thing. "Which is better? This..." he fingers me like he did before. "Or this?" He fingers me harder, not faster but harder.

As a response I arch my back and let out another moan. "Got it" he smirks and without warning me he pushes a second finger in, pumping his fingers in a hard and steady rhythm. "Shit" I grab his hand, needing to hold onto to something. "I know" he pushes my hips down.

My breathing gets quicker and I close my eyes when I feel the tightness in my lower stomach increasing. "Theo" I softly moan his name, feeling I'm very close. "Say that again" he circles his thumb over my nerves to quicken the process.

As he pumps into me one for time, he cups my mouth and I edge satisfaction. I moan his name into his hand and throw my head back in pure pleasure. His fingers continue to slowly finger me until I come down from my high. After some seconds my body relaxes so I close my eyes, not fully recovered from my first high. His fingers leave me and then I hear a suck noise. I open my eyes and see how his fingers are leaving his mouth.

"Do you just-" I don't even finish my sentence. "God you looked so beautiful" he pecks my lips. I just shake my head in shyness and disbelief that we just had such an intimate moment. "All shy again?" He chuckles and covers my naked body with his sheets. "Funny" I roll my eyes and hide my face. "I really fucking hope you finally know how beautiful you are." He puts little kisses on my shoulder. "Should I not help you with that?" I look down to his bulge. "No. I don't want to ruin your first experience by you sucking my dick" he puts a strand of hair out of my face. "But I planned it as an extra birthday gift" I look into his beautiful eyes. "Hearing my name coming out of you like that was already a gift" he's making me blush like crazy today.

"What about the party downstairs?" I snuggle into his chest. "We can go downstairs if you want but we can also stay here" he strokes my head. "It's your birthday, what do you want?" I trace my fingers over his bicep. "I want to be with you" he looks down. "I love you" I kiss his chest, being a little exhausted. "I love you too" he gently pulls me on top of him so that my naked chest is skin on skin with his naked chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466 148 54
[first draft - this story will be edited later on] "I just worry about people. Especially my friends." "Friends?" Alex looked over at Kata with kindn...
422 26 29
Where Layla, a seventeen-year-old high school student, must learn to come to terms with how Kai, who is new to town, looks exactly like the nameless...
410K 9.6K 31
When Layla finds her boyfriend Knox deep inside his bestfriend and realises this has been happening for a while now she makes a decision that bewilde...
4.4K 772 42
This is a story about how Lia and Sam who are madly in love fight against their problems obstacles, trust issues, insecurities, ego and so on. Life g...