"š‡š„š˜, š’š”š†š€š‘" ā” sun +...

By oceanvybz

"š–š€šˆš“ š€ šŒšˆšš”š“š„, š˜šŽš”š‘š„ ššŽš“ š€ š’š“š‘š€šš†š„š‘ . . ... More

- PLAYLIST -
- PROLOGUE -
00.01
00.02
00.03
00.04
00.05
00.06
00.07
00.08
00.09
00.10
00.11
00.12
00.13
00.14
00.15
00.16
00.17
00.18
00.19
00.20
00.21
00.22
00.23
00.24
00.25
00.26 | end
BONUS 00.27
BONUS 00.28
thank u šŸ’žšŸ•Š
*NEW UPDATE NEWS* 9/28/22
SEQUEL
A/N // 8-3-23
2024 š’šš„š‚šˆš€š‹ CHAPTER : Monty x Liz

- VALENTINES SPECIAL -

5.2K 193 97
By oceanvybz

hi hi !
Happy cupids day !
(or Valentine's Day ! )

this chapter is just a bonus / extra ,
and does not follow the plot of the
actual book. so enjoy this little
treat from me to you 💌

this is going to basically be a depressing fluff
between you and Sun (and some bits
of moon). sorry it's nothing too romantic !

this IS based around a female
character, but feel free to switch it in
your head if your preferences are male.

triggers : angst, depression, crying

___________________

FIVE LITTLE WORDS  💌

WHY. OF ALL the days Y/N had to get dumped, why was it this day?!

She knew things between her and her partner were getting a little rough, but she didn't expect to get dumped on the day before Valentine's Day. It was supposed to be the most romantic day out of the entire year!

Two years down the drain.

You hadn't stopped crying. It was most definitely the worst night of your life. Y/N barely had gotten the hours of sleep needed to spend a work day on her feet.

But, she couldn't call off. There was nobody to cover for her, and she really did need the money. At least working at night had its advantages. Nobody could listen to you cry— except maybe the animatronics.

Making her way into the Fazzbear pizzaplex, the girl let out a shaking sigh. Y/N's eyes were puffy and red, along with her nose.

You felt horrible, and probably looked exhausted. But that was because you were.

Crying for a day straight really took allot out of you.

Working as a technician would be pretty rough tonight, you thought. You barely had the mind to think about what you were doing. You had no idea how the hell you were supposed to move wires around, and work on animatronics. All your mind could do was think about those five little words.

I'm breaking up with you.

Tears brimmed your vision again as you pushed open the doors to the daycare. It was Sun's turn for you to operate on tonight. The two of you had been pretty close, despite him being mostly made of metal.

He was very clingy to you, and often liked to joke around. Sunrise gave you the best of hugs whenever you needed it, and knew just how to make you laugh in your gloomy days.

Moon, he was pretty close with you too— in his own ways. Pet your hair when you would take breaks in their room, lulled you to sleep on your breaks. Sometimes he'd creep up on you when you made your lonely ways to the other animatronic's rooms, and scare you for kicks.

You didn't really want the two celestials to see you in this sort of state— it was dark. You hadn't wanted to get out of bed, so you didn't. Not until it was time to get ready for work.

Barely eat anything all day, due to no appetite from the heavy crying.

"Sun," your hoarse voice mumbles out. The lights had still been on. "I'm here for your antivirus." You speak softly. There was no energy left in your voice to make words sound happy.

How could you possibly be happy when the love of your life left you? You expected to be with them for years and years, until one of you dropped. The two of you shared an apartment together— you had been completely and utterly head over heels for this being.

And now, it was over. It took years of pining after them. Until one day, finally, they noticed you. And they fell pretty hard, too.

Until it all came to an end. Maybe it just had to be that way. Nothing lasts forever.
But you sure thought this would.

"Y/N?" Sun grins, peeking his head around the corner of the play set to see you. "My lovely Sunflower~ how are you doing?"

That question broke you. There was no way of lying, or playing the part to tell him everything was okay. Because quite frankly, it wasn't okay. Nothing was okay.

Tears escaped your eyes as you look down at the floor, quickly wiping them away with your sleeve.

"Honestly," you choked down more tears, but they kept crawling back up. "Horrible." You felt the weakness in your legs, and you took a seat in a chair.

He tilts his head quizzically, frowning a bit down at you.

"What's wrong?! D-Do I need to get some help?! Are you okay?" His frantic questions made you feel all the more worse, knowing now you made your celestial friend freak out.

"(He/she) broke up with me." You speak in a flat tone. "Last night, before bed. When I got home from work, all of (his/her) stuff was out of the apartment." You begin to sob out again.

Sunrise takes a seat beside you, grabbing onto your hand for support. "Oh no! I'm so sorry."

His mind ran through every downloaded scenario in his system. He hadn't dealt with break ups before, since all of the children who came into the daycare were far too young to experience something like this.

Sunrise wasn't exactly sure what to do. He knew humans hurt allot though, when things such as these would happen to them. He had watched tv shows, or listened to conversations the parents had in the room.

But seeing his precious little Gumdrop go through it was far too much for his metallic heart to take.

"I don't even know what to do with myself," you cry out. "I loved (him/her) so much. This hurts so bad." You fold your arms on top of the table, and sink your head into it.

Sun stands, knowing he had to do at least SOMETHING to comfort you.

"Come here." He spoke, lifting your upper body from the table. You obliged, as he took you into his arms, and gave you a hug.

"I'm sorry about all this. I'm trying to be professional. I really gotta give you your antivirus protection," you sniffle your nose, looking up at him.

"No way. It can wait for later." He rocks you softly back and forth. All you wanted was to sleep.

"Mmnh, Sun, I can't. I don't want to get in trouble." You whine.

"Well . . What time do you end your shift?" He tilts his head down at you.

Thinking back, you can't even remember. If you weren't mistaken, it was a shorter shift than usual tonight. You check your Fazwatch, and go through the time schedules.

"One in the morning."

"Perfect! Since you only have us to work on, your work schedule can wait." He boops the tip of your nose. "Your mental health is much more important than our virus prevention."

You sigh nervously. What if something happens?
Hackers have been trying to get into the system for the past few weeks now. If for some reason something tried to corrupt either of his systems, you'd never live it down without guilt eating you alive.

"I don't know . . maybe we can wait it out just another hour." You speak through a shaking voice. "But no longer than that."

His hand pets your hair with a gentle touch. "Everything will be fine!"

"If you say so." You frown.

"Of course it will be. Now, come here~ I'll take good care of you." He beams happily.

💌 💌 💌

Moon had been listening to your story, what had happened, and how your entire day was going. He couldn't help but feel bad.
Moondrop loved you more than anybody could ever know. So did Sun. But, they knew you were taken, and things like that just didn't seem logical for a human to be with an animatronic.

Moon felt a rage flooding through his shared system. That piece of shit broke your heart. You were completely broken in his arms. He had never seen you that way.

"Starlight, do you want me to find (him/her) and maybe . . teach a lesson?" Moon asks you curiously with a brow raised.

You shook your head desperately, more tears flooding down your cheeks. Moon couldn't stand the sight of seeing his precious beam of light crying.

"No," you sniffle. "I don't wish anything bad on them, I just . . Ugh. I'm such an idiot." You glare down to yourself. "I should have known it wouldn't have lasted. It was me who was constantly trying to get with them to begin with." You shake your head with a bitter laugh leaving your lips.

"(He/She) doesn't deserve someone like you." Moon continued to run his hand over your back in attempt to calm down your chatter.

It helped, being somewhat comforting. The two of you were leaned against the wall, sitting on the floor. At least the darkness of the room hid your rosy, crying features.

"But I loved (him/her), Moon. I don't want anybody else. I just wanted them." You continue to cry.
You hear him letting out a metallic sigh of frustration. "Y/N, you're going to have to let them go . ."

"Moon, it takes a long time to get over someone. Human minds are very complicated. We can't just forget everything we lived through. If I had a delete button, I'd press it in a heartbeat."

He hums in thought. It's quiet for a few minuets between the two of you. "I'm afraid I don't understand how human minds work. I'm sorry."

You almost start to giggle at him. Leaning against his side, you rest your head to his shoulder. "It's okay, Moon. Thanks for listening though."

His body gives out a little whirl from the fans. You can feel his body slightly heating up.

"You're welcome." He mumbles down to you.

"You both helped me allot today. I really appreciate it." You glance up to his blue eyes. For some reason, they were flickering to a red color. Your brows furrow, and quickly, you stand up.

"Moon, come here, let me run a virus test on you."

He obliges, and sits in front of you as you hook him up to your laptop.

Something in your chest drops to your stomach. Eyes widened, you desperately click everything you can before you realize it was too late.

He picked up a virus.

"Moon?"

Your heart broke into pieces once again. It was all your fault.

Not him, it can't happen to Moon. Your heart pleaded with all of its might. You tried everything. But whatever this strain was, it was a bad one.

Tears brimmed your eyes again.

You knew you should have put your selfish emotions under your mask until everything was clean on them. With all these hackers and weird things happening to the other animatronics, you wanted Moon and Sun to be far from all of those things.

And now, it was too late. And it's all your fault. This by far was one of the worst days of your life.

The celestial animatronic began to chuckle, then his head did a three sixty. His eyes burned a bright red, smirking into your soul.

"It's past your bedtime . ."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4.1K 39
Finally moving out at the age of 22; and you needed a new job to support yourself. So, you applied for a job at the most popular attraction around, F...
3.1K 92 40
(Please do NOT repost my art or use it without my permission, please do NOT send story requests. "Please update" is considered a request.) Follow the...
217K 5.9K 34
Y/n, the new daycare co-worker. You decided you wanted to do something different. You used to be a journalist but always had the dream to work with c...
88K 2.1K 37
You had just lost everything. Your friends, your family, your job, all of it except for your house and life. You were about to end it all until you s...