Crimson - Yelena x Fem Reader

By duhhshereads_

πšˆπšŽπš•πšŽπš—πšŠ πš’πšœ πšπšŠπš›πšπšŽπšπšŽπš πš‹πš’ 𝚊 πšŒπšŽπš›πšπšŠπš’πš— πšπš›πš˜πšžπš™ 𝚘𝚏 πš™πšŽπš˜πš™πš•πšŽ πšŠπš—πš 𝚒/πš— πš’πšœ πš™πšž... More

#00
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
yes no maybe ??
#11
- Special Chapter THANKSGIVING
#12
#13
- Christmas Special
#14
#15
# 16
#17
#19
#20
#21
#22

#18

256 19 25
By duhhshereads_

"Y/N, what are you doing?"

"C'mon, I know you've been wanting to do this for a while. Don't be shy now."

You stood in front of Yelena, towering over her as she was sitting. Leaning over and resting your hands on her legs; tilting your head as a smirk formed your lips. She didn't know what to say, heart racing as you leaned closer to her face. Glancing at your lips before licking hers slowly.

"You really wanna do this?" She asked, slowly running her hands up your waist.

You didn't respond. Leaning closer to her, grabbing her face gently. You brushed your thumb along her lips, locking eyes with her. And then you said her name. Over and over again.

"Yelena!"

Yelena snapped out of her thoughts, "Huh? Yes?"

"What are you doing? I called you like ten times," you chuckled. "Guess I wasn't loud enough." You plopped down on the couch next to Yelena, setting your laptop down. "I was thinking we should watch a movie."

Yelena didn't say anything, she just looked at you. You thought it was weird but then again, it's Yelena. So you just waited for her to say something. When she finally decided to speak it startled you.

"What?"

Pointing to the screen of your laptop, "Wanna watch a movie? It's fine if you don't."

She ran her fingers through her hair, "Uh sure. What do you wanna watch?"

You looked at the time. It was 9:00. "Horror, thriller, or romance?"

She arched her brow, "Now what if I said I like action movies?"

"I wouldn't believe it," you scoffed. "I actually think you like documentaries but who's about to watch that?"

"Wow, good thing I'm not into documentaries. I don't mind them though, depending on what it's about." She also looked at the time, thinking of what to watch. When she thought of something, she looked at you. "You know that Twilight series?"

Surprised, you laughed. "You're into Twilight? I would've never known." Guess you really learn new things everyday. I'm impressed, she's not that much of a weirdo. "Alright," you grabbed your laptop. "We can watch that."

After you got the movie ready, the both of you went into the kitchen to make something to eat. You weren't that hungry but who actually eats nothing while watching a movie? Yelena seemed tense as if she was trying her best not to get in your way or something. You ignored it but you were going to ask about sooner or later. After, you both sat down and you started the movie. You've watched Twilight countless times. Twilight was a series you thought was bad and good at the same time, not knowing how to explain it.

As the movie went on, Yelena would eye you from time to time. No particular reason, she just did. Taking in how focused you are on the movie, taking small bites out of your food. Whenever it seemed like you noticed, she'd avert her eyes.

"Bella definitely wanted Alice," you said. "I would've went for her."

Yelena snickered, "Same."

"You'd be her type too," you pointed to Yelena's hair.

She shrugged, "Eh, I don't know about that."

You adjusted yourself, resting your head on her legs. "Is it alright if I do this?" you asked. She didn't say anything so you just looked at her. "No? Yes?"

"Oh, yea it's fine," she replied. "I don't mind..."

Nodding, you continue to watch the movie, "Just let me know if you feel uncomfortable. I'll move."

The both of you fell asleep during the second movie. What woke you up was the sound of the credits playing. Sitting up rubbing your eyes, you paused it and closed your laptop.

"Damn, we fell asleep," you whispered, hearing Yelena's soft breathing. I'll just clean up everything. You got up and grabbed your plates and brought them to the kitchen. You didn't want to wake her up so you tried to be extra quiet while you were moving around. "It gotta be like twelve or one something."

Eventually, she woke up, watching you walk around. You didn't notice until she stood up and walked in the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Oh, did I wake you up?" You asked. Damn, I thought I was being quiet.

Shaking her head, "No, you're good."

You thought this was the perfect time to ask her about earlier. As she was about to go to her room, you stopped her. "You're not getting tired of me are you?"

"What- no I'm not I-"

"I'm just messing with you," you laughed. "But you've been acting weird today. Is everything ok?" Maybe it's that time of the month.

She nods slowly. She wasn't going to tell the exact truth so she assured you that it was nothing. Of course you could tell she was lying but you weren't going to interrogate her. She didn't even look you in the eyes like she normally would, you thought it was a bit odd.

"Well...thanks for watching a movie with me," you say, changing the subject. "Even though we fell asleep." As you were about to head to your room, she stopped you. Confused, you asked, "What's wrong?"

She didn't seem like her usual self. At first she was silent, until she practically backed you up onto the wall. Her eyes finally met yours and she exhaled deeply.

"Y/N, I don't think I can hold it in any longer," she said.

Uh oh. "Elaborate." I think I know where this is going.

"I...I like you."

Your eyes widened, actually hearing her admit it. You had a feeling but you didn't want to believe it because it would be one sided and it would be completely awkward. You only wished she had just kept it to herself a little longer.

Where did it all go wrong?

"Are you sure?" You asked, not knowing what else to say. "Maybe it's a different feeling-"

"No," she cuts you off. "I'm sure." She sighs, taking a couple of steps back. "I know I probably made it obvious but I wasn't trying to...kind of. But I just needed to say it or else things would have been different."

Cocking your head to the side, "Different as in what?"

"You don't wanna know."

Now I'm curious. "Right..." squinting your eyes and slowly pushing yourself off the wall. "Do you feel better or something?"

"Kind of. Not fully satisfied but I'll manage."

"What would satisfy you then?" You asked. "It seems like something else is bothering you." What are you doing Y/N? It's not like you can do anything to help. Go to bed.

"This."

She then leans towards you, pressing her lips against yours softly, leaving a slight 'chu' sound. She thought about going further but she just walked away, leaving you stunned. Silently, you walked to your room, not a thought in mind at the moment. Yelena kissed you, and this time, she's sober.

Shutting the door behind you and going over to your bed, maybe you're just overreacting. Yes, it's just a simple kiss, but it wasn't actually about that. You were thinking about how you wouldn't be able to put it past her. Now it's going to be awkward. Depending on how she'd act the next day. If you had to be honest though, you were impressed that she managed to do that.

"Well that was something."

Rate ??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 152 9
π—–π—’π—‘π—‘π—œπ—˜ 𝗦𝗣π—₯π—œπ—‘π—šπ—˜π—₯ 𝗫 π—•π—Ÿπ—”π—–π—ž π—™π—˜π—  π—₯π—˜π—”π——π—˜π—₯ ↣ π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘺/𝘯- 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱π˜ͺ𝘳π˜ͺ𝘡𝘢𝘒𝘭/𝘩π˜ͺ𝘱𝘱π˜ͺ𝘦, 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘡𝘭𝘦, π˜ͺ𝘯�...
511K 19.5K 41
κ—ƒ 𝐞. 𝐣𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟎/𝟏𝟏/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: πŸŽπŸ‘/πŸŽπŸ–/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 !𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨π₯π₯𝐨𝐰 οΏ½...
15.8K 599 14
"𝗐𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅, π—Œπ—π–Ύ π–Όπ—ˆπ—Žπ—…π–½ π—‰π—‹π—ˆπ–»π–Ίπ–»π—…π—’ 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 π—†π—ˆπ—‹π–Ύ 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗅𝖾." 𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇 π–Όπ—‹π—ˆπ—Œπ—Œπ–Ύπ–½ π—π—‚π—Œ π–Ίπ—‹π—†π—Œ...
23.7K 562 50
"𝑦'π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ β„Žπ‘’π‘™π‘™π‘Ž π‘‘π‘œπ‘₯𝑖𝑐 π‘‘π‘œπ‘”π‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ" "𝑖 π‘˜π‘›π‘œπ‘€ 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑖 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ β„Žπ‘–π‘š π‘‘π‘œπ‘œ π‘šπ‘’π‘β„Ž π‘‘π‘œ 𝑙𝑒𝑑 β„Žπ‘–π‘š π‘”π‘œ" β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ...