# 16

"I'm back-oh? Shirtless?" You came back from the gym, chugging down the rest of your water

"I'm back-oh? Shirtless?" You came back from the gym, chugging down the rest of your water. You chuckled, wiping the dripping water from your lips as you closed the bottle. "You trying to seduce me or something, Yelena?"

"Is it working?" She proceeds into the kitchen, a smirk forming on her face as she glances at you. "Hm?"

You playfully roll your eyes, "You wish. Nice bra though." You walked past her and to your room rushing to freshen up since you've been in the gym for an hour and a half. And you were hungry. You removed your current clothes and grabbed your towel, leaving the room and going to the bathroom. "What do I want to eat?"

Meanwhile

"She knows Yelena, you told on yourself."

"I know that...I didn't mean to."

She was on the phone with Onyankopan, telling him about the previous day. He knew it would happen one day but not in the description Yelena was giving him. Things like this she often told him about as if he could personally do something to fix it. He always knew what to say in her case. He often thought she was immature when it came to her feelings for other people, that's why she couldn't handle the situation.

Yelena paced around the living room rambling, motioning her hands as if she was actually talking face to face with Onyankopon. He listened and then responded calmly, understanding everything she was saying.

"But I know she doesn't feel the same, that's why I feel weird." She ran her fingers through her hair, slightly frustrated. "That makes sense right?"

He hums in response, "It does. But from what you told me, you didn't actually confess. So you're good."

"Yea but she definitely knows Onyankopon...wait are you saying she's waiting for me to actually say it?"

"No, that's not what I'm saying but that's a good option," he snickered. "If that's what you want to do then I guess."

"What if I bait-"

"Yelena no, don't even think about it!"

"I'm joking...kinda."

Back to you

You turned off the shower and got out, drying off and then wrapping your towel around you. Stepping out of the bathroom you hear Yelena's voice. Is she good?  You ignored it and went to your room. You threw on some sweats and a tank top and went to the kitchen. She was still on the phone but she lowered her voice when she noticed you weren't in your room. Weird.

"Yelena?" You called out, peering back to see if she heard you.

"Yea," she replied.

"I wanna try this meal I saw on this health website," You told her. "Wanna try it with me?"

"Sure," she sets her phone down after hanging up and walked into the kitchen. "What is it?" She asked, leaning on the counter.

"Uhh, I'm not sure," you answered, looking to see if you had the ingredients for it. "It has bell peppers, tomatoes, avocados, egg, bacon bits, lettuce, and something else I forgot." You stopped to think about what else you saw on the website. Am I  talking about the right one? You thought. "I think it's basically a sandwich."