IDOL | BTS 8th member

By juliaim5

IDOL. ❝You can't stop me loving myself❞ The only girl in an all boy group. Nothing can go wrong... right? A b... More

♡ 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝑀𝒾𝓃𝒽𝑒𝑒 ♡
⭒ Relationships (Hyung Line)
⭒ Minhee's Style
⭒ Stage/ Performance Outfits
⭒ Hair Timeline
⭒ Fun Facts
⭒ Vogue
⭒ Things Minhee loves...
⭒ Bts Universe
⭒ Solo Songs
⭒ Solo Career
⭒ Struggles
⭒ Insta. Birthday Wishes 2021
⭒ Spotify Playlist + Instagram
⭒ Me, Myself, and Minhee
⭒ Minkook Moments
⭒ Minkook Moments pt.2
⭒ Mincore ♡♡
⭒ Solo ALBUM 2023
_____⭒ CHAPTERS ⭒_____
Six and Seven
Training + Jimin
Minhee and Jungkook's First Day of High School
Falling Apart
Falling Apart pt. 2
97's Stick Together
Mini Min Yoongi
Run MV Commentary
Graduation Ceremony
Scary Times in South America
♡ BV2 Outfits
・BV2 Ep. 1 Hawaii!!
・BV2 Ep. 2 Friendship
・BV2 Ep. 3 Purple Skys
・BV2 Ep. 4 Helicopter
・BV2 Ep. 5 Oahu Race
・BV2 Ep. 6 Waikiki
・BV2 Ep. 7 Feelings
・BV2 Ep. 8 Letters
The Ellen Show
London: Injuries
London: Rehersal...fights
London: Breaking Point
MAMA'S 2018
J stands for Jealous
Minhee and Bang Chan
Confessions
Meeting Halsey
Enter: Txt
RUN BTS: Hangul Special
Bloody Accidents Happen...
・BV4. Welcome to New Zealand!
・BV4. Winter Rays
・BV4. It's snowing... in Summer?
・BV4. Let's Jump!
・BV4. Fun Times in the Night Times
Radio Interview
Carpool Karaoke
First Fight
2020

⭒ Relationships (Maknae Line)

14.9K 301 28
By juliaim5

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ 

                                                                                           -JIMIN-

■ Familial

■ Slightly Romantic

□ Romantic

#PARKSILBLINGS

Given the two have a lot in common... they sure make ARMIES lose their minds. Park Jimin, Park Minhee? Both Libras, born in October?

This ship trends on social media a lot. Super popular. Jimin loves to push her buttons. 

They bonded a lot during their training days, ironically over their insecurities. Jimin was the last member to join with less training than the others and Minhee was the only female which made her feel inferior at times.

Jimin + Minhee = Aegyo

They are the cuties. 

Jimin and Minhee are HILARIOUS together. Total crack head energy, especially when intoxicated. Though when they drink a little too too much, their flirtatious sides multiple by x3... and who do they flirt with? Each other. 

Which leads ARMIES to conspiracy theories. 

Jimin is the shortest out of the guys, but hangs around Minhee a lot because she's the one person that's smaller than him. These two have the most skinship towards each other. They hold hands almost anytime they can, arms wrapped around each other-

When I say a lot, A LOT of Fanfiction written about these two. 

But Jimin and Minhee?? Yeah try no.

Jimin knows how Minhee feels about Jungkook, he would never- 

She's able to express her feelings easily to Jimin which is actually a really hard thing for her to do. 

Fun Facts: On stage, Jimin is a huge tease towards Minhee. Sometimes she would fall for it and get smitten by his boyish charm... causing her cheeks to burn with embarrassment making ARMIES go crazy in the stands.

Jimin gets jealous of #YOOMIN (Yoongi & Minhee) and #TAEMIN (Taehyung & Minhee) very easily. 

Their contemporary dance during the Wings Tour was very emotional... The theme was two lovers that were fighting their inner demons of self love, knowing that they could never be together. Made the fans go nuts.

Minhee once cried after a performance, because the theme...it really hit hard for her. 

Because of Jeon Jungkook...

#MINMIN

𝒮𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓅: 100%

𝒫𝑜𝓅𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎: 98.9%

(NOTE: Jimin personally is my bias 😚)

_________________________

                                                                                         -TAEHYUNG-

■ Familial

□ Slightly Romantic

□ Romantic

#FASHIONISTAS

There were a lot of conspiracies in the beginning of 2015 about these two because of their BTS universe characters being romantically linked. In many of their MV's, there is a lot of #TAEMIN moments and armies were obsessed with the idea.

Minhee and Taehyung enjoy teasing the fans. Especially when they're at award shows. They are BTS' best actor/actress.

Even till this day people still believe that #TAEMIN is real.

Minhee admits in almost every interview that she finds Taehyung the most handsome; It's something TaeTae always boasts about it. They are very comfortable with each other. Any chance he can get, Taehyung loves to play with her hair. He also learned how to braid her hair too.

Fun Fact: Minhee met Taehyung first out of all the members. Since they joined at the same time. Minhee and Taehyung have a closer relationship than the others because of this. She is the most comfortable with Taehyung. 

A lot of times when Minhee is bored and has nothing else to do, she often looks for the older member. He keeps her entertained. These two are big goofballs.

Taehyung alongside Yoongi are very over protective of the girl. Hates when other guys make googily eyes at the girl during awards shows.

Minhee is also a really big fan of Taehyungs style. Taehyung and Minhee tend to match at award shows and red carpets causing ARMIES to go wild. She often goes to him and asks if he he likes her outfits; and when he says no she gets offended. 

__________________

"But you asked me on my opinion Minhee!!"

"Hyungieee!! You're not supposed to say that I look ugly in it!"

"When did I ever tell you that?!"

"You gave me the 'look'-"

#TAEMIN

𝒮𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓅: 95%

𝒫𝑜𝓅𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎: 97%

_____________________________

                                                                                   -JUNGKOOK-

□ Familial

□ Slightly Romantic

■ Romantic

#MAKNAES

Being the same age, about a month apart; a fellow 97' liner... this ship explodes the internet. Even more popular than #MINMIN (Minhee and Jimin). 

The competitive duo. Minhee and Jungkook. It's even worse when they're paired together in anything, because the rest of Bangtan knows they don't have a chance. 

Jungkook and Minhee understand each other the most. Tend's to have deep conversations, not knowing what's lies await for them. If Minhee's not with Taehyung, she's most likely with Jungkook. The best cuddle buddies ever.

During their training days, Jungkook and Minhee would practice together majority of the time. Since they were the youngest, they often thought they had a lot to prove. Many hours were logged in the dance studio.

Fun facts: Minhee understands how she feels about Jungkook during BV2 in Hawaii. (Given that she was the one that had to write an emotional letter to him and was having serious problems doing so)

Jungkook often gets jealous of MINMIN (Jimin and Minhee) and TAEMIN (Taehyung and Minhee). 

As they got older, Minhee started to get nervous and shy around the boy due to her feelings. Minhee didn't want to ruin their relationship or the groups relationship. It made her sick for weeks. 

Jimin was actually the one who pushed Jungkook to go and talk to her; and when he did, they confessed their feelings the each other. 

The Speak Yourself Tour, Minhee finally felt what it was like to love herself. She fought off those inner feelings for so long. Being able to look over to Jungkook on stage next to her matching a knowing sensual smile made her giddy like a school girl.

Started dating late 2018. Their relationship isn't public to the world as of yet. The only people that know is the other six boys and BigHit's staff. Not even their families know. 

Although Armies are hot on their trail, noticing the way they started acting around each other-

Minhee and Jungkook were always close (Obviously), but there was just a different sparkle in their eyes that armies could easily spot out in an instance.  

#MINKOOK 

𝒮𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓅: 98.9%

𝒫𝑜𝓅𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓉𝓎: 1000000000%

_______________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 14.8K 53
[ jjungkook ] @taehyung95 posted a photo!
2.6M 61.2K 88
⇱ BTS EIGHTH MEMBER IMAGINE ⇲ Published: May 3, 2018 Complete: June 19, 2021 In which she is their everything If my imagines give you inspi...
2.2M 47K 127
"But a group of 7 boys and a girl? Think about the controversy" "Why listen to their assumptions and rumors? Only we know what's true and what isn't...
12.1K 279 19
❝ Following BTS out of the meeting room was. Awkward. I don't even know if I should be here. This question literally has gone through my head six tim...