Her Heart Keeper ✔

By Sunshine_writes_27

《An Indian Romantic Love Story》 《Under Editing 》 She is not ready for this marriage but then she doesn't have... More

Prologue
Characters
~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 14 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
~ 23 ~
~ 24 ~
~ 25 ~
~ 26 ~
~ 27 ~
~ 28 ~
~ 29 ~
~ 30 ~
~ 31 ~
~ 32 ~
~ 33 ~
~ 34 ~
~ 35 ~
~ 36 ~
~ 37 ~
~ 38 ~
~ 39 ~
~ 40 ~
~ 41 ~
~ 42 ~
~ 43 ~
~ 44 ~
~ 45 ~
~ 46 ~
~ 47 ~
~ 48 ~
~ 49 ~
~ 50 ~
~ 51 ~
~ 52 ~
~ 53 ~
~ 54 ~
~ 55 ~
~ 56 ~
~ 57 ~
Families
~ 58 ~
~ 59 ~
~ 60 ~
~ 61 ~
~ 62 ~
~ 63 ~
~ 64 ~
~ 65 ~
~ 66 ~
~ 67 ~
~ 68 ~
~ 69 ~
~ 70 ~
~ 71 ~
~ 72 ~
~ 73 ~
~ 74 ~
~ 75 ~
~ 76 ~
~ 77 ~
~ 79 ~
~ 80 ~
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
New Story!!

~ 78 ~

3.8K 254 40
By Sunshine_writes_27

This chapter is dedicated to MariK1790, Likhitasri, Pen_and_ink_37 & Sillygirlprincess.

Unedited

Author's POV:

Maya and Avi's faces are glowing with happiness. Why won't they be? Today, they can take their little one home. They have been waiting for this moment for the past twenty days.

"There you go, I'm handing my little Bean to you, perfectly fit and healthy," Diya said as she handed the baby to Maya.

Maya took her baby, kissed his whole face, and hugged him. Avi engulfed them in a hug and kissed his head. They looked like a perfect family.

"Thank you, Vadina," Maya said, looking at Diya.

"It's my duty. And don't you know there are no sorrys or thanks between the family?" said Diya. She then asked her, "By the way, what should I write his name on the birth certificate?"

"Abhinav. Abhinav Krishna," Maya said with a sweet smile playing on her lips.

Her son, Abhinav Krishna, that baby boy of hers, is a mixture of her elder brother and her husband.

Diya nodded her head, gave them instructions, and asked them to meet the paediatrician.

Maya and Avi moved back to their home with their little one after meeting the paediatrician. Diya stayed back at the hospital as she had some appointments.

The car stopped at the entrance of the mansion. Avi and Maya got out of the car with Abhi in Maya's arms.

They were spellbound by the decorations. Vani and Sakshi stopped them at the main door and did their Aarti. Flower petals showered on them as soon as they stepped inside.

"Thank you, guys. This is so beautiful," Maya said, looking at the decor.

"We did this for our little monkey, not you or your husband," said Arjun.

Yash hit his head and said, "You go and take rest. He will blabber like that only."

"I'm hurt, Bava," Arjun said, placing his hand on his heart.

"And I don't care," Yash said, royally ignoring him.

"I'll send lunch to your room; go and take some rest," said Vani.

Maya nodded her head and moved to her room with Abhi. She was feeding Abhi while caressing his hair. Soon he drifted into sleep. She made him sleep on the baby bed and moved to change her dress.

Sakshi and Vani entered the room with the food. Vani placed the plate on the table and sat on the bed beside her grandson, while Sakshi sat on the other side.

"He is looking so cute and handsome," said Sakshi.

"Yes!!" said Vani.

Maya came out of the closet after changing into a comfortable dress and saw her mother and MIL admiring their grandson.

"When did you guys come?" Maya asked, going towards them.

"Just now. Did you feed him?" Vani asked her.

"Yeah!!" Maya said, looking at her son, who was sleeping peacefully.

"Now come and have your food. After that, sleep for sometime," said Sakshi.

"Hmm. Did you guys have your lunch?" Maya asked them while having her food.

"We will eat later. First, you eat," said Sakshi.

"We have talked with the pantulu garu (the priest). He said there is a good muhurt after two days and another one after a week for the cradle ceremony. I told him to fix the other one after a week. Or do you want us to change it?" said Vani.

"No need to change, Attayya. At what time?" said Maya.

"Around 10:30 a.m. Should we go to the temple or keep it at the home itself?" asked Vani.

"What did Avi say?" asked Maya.

"He wanted to organise at the home itself. He said we could do annaprashan (baby's first feeding ceremony) in our Kuldevi's temple," said Sakshi.

"Then we will do the same. And please don't invite anyone other than our family," said Maya.

"We also aren't planning to invite anyone other than our close ones," said Vani.

Maya nodded her head, listening to her. Vani and Sakshi left after Maya had her food. Avi entered his room and was welcomed by a beautiful sight in front of him. Maya was sleeping with Abhi on her chest.

He went towards them and kissed both of their foreheads. He took his laptop and moved to the study room to work as he had a client call.

Maya opened her eyes slowly as she heard Abhi's cries. She fed him and made him burp. She removed the dirty diaper and put on a new one after cleaning him.

*********************

It was evening, and everyone gathered in the living room. Darsh and Abhi are sleeping peacefully in the cradle. While Varsha and Vansh are looking at the cradle from time to time.

Arpita looked at them sternly and said, "Vansh, Varsha. Stop going there and come here. They are sleeping, right?"

"Amma, they are always sleeping," Vansh said, standing near the cradle and looking at his little brothers.

"Even you guys used to sleep when you were small babies," said Arpita.

"Really, Amma?" Vansh asked, going towards her.

Arpita nodded her head, picked him up in her arms, and said, "And my boy sleeps even now."

Vansh pouted, listening to his mother, while Varsha giggled, looking at her brother's face.

They were taking a break when Darsh started wailing loudly.

Varsha hit her forehead and said, "He cries and then sleeps long."

Sravya picked up Darsh in her arms and found his diaper heavy. She excused herself and moved to her room with Darsh.

Just then, Rishi got a call. Looking at the caller ID, he excused himself and moved to the garden. He came back after a few minutes and sat back in his place.

Sakshi, who sat beside him, asked him, "Who is that?"

"It's Vijay!" he said, gaining everyone's attention.

"What did he say?" asked Anju.

"Mrs. Kamala had a heart attack. So they immediately moved her to the hospital. But she has died on the way itself," said Rishi.

"Amma, what happened to Granny?" Vicky asked, looking at Anju.

Vikram doesn't know anything about his grandparents. Even Siri doesn't know about their deeds. She just knows that they are not on speaking terms with their grandparents.

"She passed away due to a heart attack, Kanna," said Anju.

"Are we not going to see her for the last time?" Vicky asked his mother innocently.

They didn't understand how to answer him. They didn't go when Prabhakar passed away. Rajveer performed the final rites for his brother.

"No baby!" Anju said, keeping an emotionless face.

"But why Amma? We didn't even go when Thatha passed away," Vicky asked her, while Anju sat silent.

Looking at her mother, who was sitting silently, Siri said, "Vicky, go to your room and study."

Vicky went to his room silently. And Anju moved to her room, with Siri following her.

"Where are Rajveer Uncle and Jamuna Aunty?" asked Janaki.

"They moved back to London. They are busy with their company work as Anju asked them to shift here permanently. Vijay said that they would be there by tomorrow," said Rishi.

No one spoke a word after that. They are happy that evil is finally out of their lives.

Maya apologised to her parents the next day after her delivery.

Flashback:

Maya looked at Vani, who was sitting beside her.

"Attayya, where is Amma?" asked Maya.

"She went to talk with Diya. Why do you need anything?" Vani asked her.

"Avi?"

"He went to the cafeteria," said Vani.

"Will you call Nanna and ask him to come here? And also ask Arjun Anna to come along with him," said Maya.

Vani nodded her head. She called Rishi and asked him to come to the hospital along with Arjun and Nandu.

Just then, Sakshi came inside and sat on the couch beside Vani.

"What did she say?" Vani asked her.

"She said that we could take her home the next day," said Sakshi.

"Baby?" Maya asked her.

"He has to be here for at least two weeks," Sakshi said, sighing.

"Then how will I feed him?" Maya asked her.

"You have to store your breast milk, then the nurse will feed him. Otherwise, you have to come here regularly or stay here itself," said Sakshi.

"I'll stay here only, Amma. I can't leave my baby here and go", said Maya.

"Your wish, Kanna. Let Avi come; we will ask him too", said Sakshi.

Soon, Maya drifted into sleep due to the sedatives.

It's lunch time, and Rishi, Nandan, and Arjun came to the hospital with the lunch packed by the ladies, as Maya didn't like the hospital food.

They came inside and saw Maya sleeping peacefully.

"How are she and the baby?" Rishi asked, sitting on the other couch.

"Good. Even he is doing better," said Vani.

"Then, when can we take them home?" asked Nandan.

"Baby has to be in the NICU for at least two more weeks," said Sakshi.

They sat there for a while, talking. Maya slowly opened her eyes. Avi helped her sit properly.

She held his hand and said, "I'm sorry, Avi."

He sat beside her and asked, "For what?"

"I shouldn't have behaved like that," Maya said, looking down.

She really felt bad and regretted speaking with him like that. She didn't understand what had gotten into her to speak like that, hurting her husband.

"I can understand your emotions, Bunny," Avi said, patting her head.

She looked at her parents and gestured for them to come towards her. Rishi and Sakshi came and stood on either side of her.

"Let's forget what happened in the past. All of us have suffered enough for no mistake of ours. Can we just start over again? Please!!" Said Maya.

Rishi and Sakshi nodded their heads, hugged her from both sides, and said, "We are sorry, Kanna."

Nandan looked at them with a smile on his face. He is happy for his sister.

"Why are you saying sorry, Amma? In fact, I should apologise, as I spoke rashly with you. Yes! I have suffered in the past, and it may take some time for me to get back to normal, but then you weren't enjoying either," said Maya.

"See, Sakshi, my little princess became so mature. You used to scold her for being childish," said Rishi.

Sakshi rolled her eyes, listening to him. But she felt happy that they didn't need to act now. Maybe they were wrong for choosing that path and they should have done something else, but at that time, nothing mattered to them other than their family's safety, mostly their children and Anjali. Their one wrong move had landed Anjali in a dreadful accident. They wouldn't have forgiven themselves if something had happened to her that day.

"Hello, Pedananna! She is not little anymore. She is the mother of a little boy now," Arjun said, coming towards them.

"So what? She will be my little princess even if she has her grandchildren," Rishi said, hitting Arjun's head.

Maya smiled, listening to her father.

She kissed her mother's cheeks and said, "I love you, Amma."

"Then where is my kiss?" asked Rishi.

"Are you asking Akka or Amma, Nanna?" Nandan asked, winking at his father.

"I won't mind if both of them give me that," Rishi said, winking back at Nandan.

He kissed Sakshi's cheeks, making her blush, while Maya and Nandan giggled, looking at their mother's face. Sakshi hit his stomach with her elbow and glared at him, while he rolled his eyes at her.

"I didn't know that you were this Pedananna," Arjun said, coming out of his shock.

Avi, Maya, Nandan, and Arjun were really amused, looking at them behaving like that, as they hadn't seen them behaving like that. For them, they are the Mr. and Mrs. Hitler couple.

"You didn't know how my brothers used to romance with their wives. They used to roam behind them like love-sick puppies, not behind the work like you," Vani said, hitting Arjun's head.

"Ouch!! Stop hitting my head, atta. And I'm not running behind her work. It's your daughter," Arjun said, pouting.

"So what? She's saving people's lives," said Vani.

"Then I'm feeding many people," Arjun said proudly.

"Okay, now both of you stop fighting", said Maya.

Arjun glared at her and said, "Why should I listen to you? Remember, I'm angry with you."

"It's okay; I'll return the gift then," Maya said, pouting sadly.

Arjun got excited and asked, "What gift?"

"The one Avi ordered for you," said Maya.

"Umm, it's okay; I'm accepting your apology," said Arjun.

"Are you sure?" Maya asked, controlling her laugh.

"Yeah. Now tell me, where is my gift?" Asked Arjun.

Maya gave him an innocent smile and asked, "Which gift?"

"You little devil. Did you trick me?" Arjun asked, glaring at her.

Maya smiled at him, showing all her teeth. The rest of them shook their heads, looking at their banter.

-------------------------------------

Maya came out of the bathroom and saw Avi walking to and fro in the room with Abhi in his arms and trying to make him sleep.

"Didn't he sleep?" Maya asked, going towards the father-son duo.

"What to do, he is stubborn like his amma?" Avi said, winking at Maya.

Maya glared at him, took Abhi into her arms, and said, "Tell me that you can't make him sleep."

Avi glared at her and said, "I'll also see how you make him sleep."

"Why is my little one not sleeping, hmm? My baby is a good boy, right?" Maya said, and she hummed a lullaby for him.

Abhi fell asleep peacefully in her arms after only a few minutes.

"That's how you have to make a baby sleep," Maya said, putting Abhi on the bed and tucking pillows around him.

"Acha!" Avi said, taking her into a back hug and nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck.

"Avi!" she moaned as he gave her a love bite.

"Somethings never change," she thought in her mind as he loved giving her love bites.

He picked her up in his arms and put her on the bed. He kissed her forehead and covered her with the quilt. He lied down on his side and kissed Abhi's head. Soon, both of them drifted into peaceful slumber with their baby in between them.

Holla guys!!

I'm back with another update.

Hope you guys have liked the update.

Keep smiling and take care

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 5.7K 38
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
112K 4.4K 65
《《 Featured in "𝐀𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬" reading list by @𝗪𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗟𝗶𝘁𝗜𝗡 》》 ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ 🅄🄽🅆🄰🄽🅃🄴🄳 🄰🄽🄳 🅄🄽🄻🄾🅅🄴🄳 🅂🄴...
115K 3.6K 42
Story of Vijay and Madhu... The one who knows only to destroy and one who knows only to heal others with love... What happens when the cruel fate mak...
87K 4.5K 66
A boy loves a girl madly, she loves someone else. Two persons love each other to the moon and back but someone is bent on separating them. It seems...