[on the beach at night | nagi...

By ihearttrevorphilips

female reader (y/n) (l/n) ultimate artist, trapped in a killing game with her classmates and two boys who had... More

part 1 | meeting him
part 2 | meeting everybody
part 3 | killing game
part 4 | breakfast
part 5 | cleaning duty
part 6 | party
part 7 | why
part 8 | is this real
part 9 | trial time
part 10 | main parts of the trial
part 11 | all tied up
part 12 | makeout
part 13 | teasing
part 14 | makeout 2
part 15 | free time
part 16 | girl sleepover
part 17 | sleepover time
part 18 | the sleepover begins
part 19 | morning
part 20 | promise
part 21 | new island
hey guys quick update
HI IM BACK

part 22 | valentines day

655 19 63
By ihearttrevorphilips

You woke up, it was early and the morning announcement hadn't gone off yet. You snuggled into your soft, comfy sheets for a short while before getting up and getting ready.

After grabbing a fresh outfit out of your wardrobe, you grabbed your monopad and checked the date - 14th of February, Valentines Day!

"Oh my god, I love valentines day." You said to yourself, slightly excited.

You finished getting dressed and rushed to the bathroom, brushing your hair and your teeth and applying a small amount of makeup. (optional)

Sitting down at your desk, you began sketching out some designs, one of you and Ibuki, one of you and Nagito and one of you and Hajime. Once you were done sketching out each of the designs neatly onto separate cards, you fine-lined them and coloured them with pencils, making sure everything was as precise and perfect as possible.

You finished designing all the cards, happy with the results, all you needed to do was write inside of them. You thought for a while about what you wanted to write before finally deciding, hurrying to scribble it down before you forgot.

For Ibuki, you wrote - "To my best friend, Happy Valentines Day! I love you sooo much so have a good day <3

From Y/N"

For Nagito, you wrote - "To Nagito, Happy Valentines! Love you, and have the best day ever (maybe with me and Hajime?)

From Y/N <3"

For Hajime, you wrote - "To Hajime, Happy Valentines <3 Love you, hope you have a fun day, (if you want with me and Nagito?)

From Y/N"

"Finally finished." You sighed, cracking your fingers slightly.

The morning announcement rang through your cabin, making you realize how early you had gotten up, but it didn't bother you too much.

You got up from your desk and slipped your shoes on, grabbing your three cards before heading out of your cabin, excited for breakfast.

As you walked along the island, you looked around, seeing many heart-shaped decorations.

"I bet this was Monomi." You thought, smiling slightly.

You got to breakfast, seeing everyone's lit-up faces, which made you smile.

"Happy Valentines everyone." You said before heading over to Ibuki, giving her her card.

"Huh!? What's this? A card, for Ibuki!?"

"Yea, do you like it?"

"Yes! I LOVEEE IT! Ibuki thanks you, Y/N!" Ibuki exclaimed excitedly, jumping up and embracing you tightly.

"Haha, no problem Ibuki!"

You then went over to Hajime and Nagito, who was sitting at the same table and gave them their cards.

"Oh? Thank you Y/N, this is amazing, you truly are talented!" Nagito exclaimed sweetly, admiring your card.

Hajime chuckled as you handed his card to him, his face quickly becoming shocked at how hard you had worked.

"Y/N, this is awesome, thank you so much!" Hajime proclaimed, smiling widely.

You thanked them before grabbing some breakfast, which was heart-shaped pancakes and heart cupcakes along with (drink of your choice).

Sitting down next to Hajime, you wondered what you would do today.

"So, would you two wanna hang out with me today?" You asked, before biting into a fluffy, golden pancake.

"Sure!" They both replied, smiling happily.

You finished eating your breakfast and headed out of the restaurant with Hajime and Nagito, but not before saying goodbye to your best friend.

"Bye Ibuki, have a good day!"

"Bye Y/N! Have fun, if y'know what I mean!" Ibuki exclaimed, winking at you and wiggling her eyebrows, making you laugh slightly.

"What should we do first?" You asked.

"How about we...go swimming?" Hajime suggested, rubbing his neck slightly.

"I'm down, Nagito what about you?"

"I don't really mind, as long as you two are happy!"  Nagito shrugged, chuckling slightly.

You three headed to the beach, admiring the cute valentines decorations hung up around the island. Once you got to the beach, you ran straight to the sea, jumping and splashing into the cool water.

"Come on you two, what're you waiting for?"

They both chuckled and came into the sea with you, splashing and playing around as they did so.

You saw Hajime, who was distracted by something elsewhere, so you decided to jump onto his back to surprise him.

"Agh!" Hajime yelled, falling down into the water below, taking you down with him.

"AHH!" You screamed whilst laughing, grabbing onto Hajime.

You two splashed around before finally getting up and gasping for breath, but still laughing and having fun.

"You two really are wild." Nagito laughed, splashing at you and Hajime.

"Hey!" You yelled, splashing him back.

After a long while of splashing and playing around, you three finally decided to get out and do something else.

"What do we do now?" Hajime asked.

"How about we get a shit ton of snacks from rocketpunch market and watch a movie? Monomi put this app on our monopad that lets us watch stuff."

"Sounds good to me," Nagito said, shrugging his shoulders.

You three walked to rocketpunch market and once you had got there, you bought loads of snacks and drinks and brought them back to your cabin.

Hajime and Nagito both went back to their cabins for a moment to get changed out of their wet clothes. You decided to change your clothes as well, too (comfy clothes of your choice), you also tied your hair up and took off your makeup. (optional)

 By the time you were done getting unready, you slipped your shoes on and waited outside of your cabin for Nagito and Hajime, who had gotten changed quick.

"Let's go get dinner, then we can come back here after." You said to them, walking to the restaurant.

They agreed and walked beside you, rushing to get some food. Once you had got there, you three sat together on a table, along with Ibuki.

"So, what have you been doing? Ibuki can see your hair's wet!" Ibuki whispered to you, grinning wildly.

"We went swimming, it was quite fun! We're gonna go back to my cabin after this and watch a movie," You whispered back.

"Oooh sound fun! I might watch a movie too! Ibuki loves a good movie!" 

"Have fun with that!" You said, taking a bite of (whatever food you want) After you, Nagito and Hajime had finished eating, you all went back to your cabin and sat on your bed, ready to watch the movie.

"What're we watching again?" Hajime asked, shoving a handful of colourful gummies into his mouth.

"(Your favourite movie), I think!" You said, grabbing a bottle of (your favourite drink).

"I loved that movie when I was younger," Nagito said, laying next to you.

The three of you snuggled up together, sharing comfy blankets and snacks whilst watching the film. You laid your head on Nagito's shoulder whilst rubbing your eyes, making him laugh slightly and run his hands through your hair.

Once the movie was finished, Nagito decided to go back to his cabin and get some sleep, but Hajime wanted to stay for a little longer.

"Night Nagito," You said, hugging him softly.

"Night Y/N, you too Hajime." Nagito smiled, letting you go and planting a light kiss on your forehead before leaving.

You closed your cabin door and jumped onto your bed, stretching a little.

"Are there any snacks left?" You asked Hajime, staring at him upside down whilst hanging off your bed.

"Yup," He said, handing you (your favourite snack).

"Fuck yes!" You exclaimed, sitting up and grabbing the snack off Hajime, quickly biting into it. Hajime laughed at this, making you smile.

"Whaat? I love (favourite snack), I can't help it," You shrugged, mouthful of (snack).

"Alright," Hajime chuckled, sitting on the bed beside you.

"So, what should we do?" You asked, placing an empty packet/wrapper beside you.

"Kiss?" Hajime said jokingly, making you look toward him.  You shugged, straddling his hips and connecting his lips with yours, along with gently putting your hand on his cheeks.

Hajime wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him, deepening the kiss more. After a while of kissing, you pulled away from Hajime, you laying down beside him.

"You tired?" Hajime asked, hugging you from behind.

"Yeah," 

"Me too."

You and Hajime laid together in your bed, blankets covering you two as you both drifted off to sleep after a fun day.

Hey everyone, hope you had a good valentines day! I also hope you enjoyed this chapter, I know it's bad and I'm sorry about that but I tried LOL. Hope you all have a wonderful day, I love you all and thank you so much for your continued support <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 126 17
After the events of the killing game,the world's population has been infected by the despair virus,Monokuma robots have taken over,It has been a coup...
37.9K 994 20
Cover Credit To: Kxxxaiy on Twitter. A completely average girl and a boy with no talent, were either of them ever meant to be on Jabberwock Island? ...
75.1K 2.4K 20
Getting accepted into Hope's Peak Academy is supposed to be the best day of a teenagers life. For the Ultimate Mortician- it may have just been the w...
588K 10.4K 55
Danganronpa x Reader Oneshots! ~How To Break A Heart~ DR1 DR2 DR3 Ultra Despair Girls/ Summer Camp Girls & Boys -Game & Anime {Gender mentioned a...