RJ Caswen Oneshots!

By xxsparksflyx

Oneshots of our Favourite Disaster Bi and his Boyfriend<3 More

Promposal.
Cheating ft. gini
Cheating pt.2 ft. rini
Cheating pt.3
Cheating pt.4
Parties
RJ, ft rini. ~ She's gone Insane.
Cheating pt.5 ft. rini
Cheating pt.6
Soulmates ft. gini
"To the Moon and Back?" "Even Further." (Promposal pt.2)
oh, oH-
I Love you.
More Club Moments (oh oH- pt.2)
Fake Dating
The Reunion
Anything is possible, Right?
Random Instagram/Snapchats/fts
You Belong With Me
New Years.
Putting on a Show.
The Wedding (New Years pt.2)
4 Times Ricky thought EJ was cheating on him and 1 Time he found out.
What?
Oh Sh!t..
Weddings
A Real New Years Eve.
Losing him was Blue.
ʎoq ɐ ǝʞıl noʎ ʞuıɥʇ ʇsnɾ ı
Future
Lily vs EJ.
Lily vs EJ. (Alternative)
Secrets Spilled.
Love is a Brutal Game.
Midnight.
Dorks.
The Sleepover.
Missing him was Dark Grey, All Alone. (Losing him was Blue pt.2)
Love Story.
Second Chance (pt.2 4 times, 1 time.)
'CASWELL'
Endgame.
It's Cute.
Picnic.
Locker Kisses.
Long Distance.
Sentimental.
Red.
Blame it on the Alcohol.
Caught.
Mom Time.
Car Rides.
Safe.
The Storm.
Psychopath.
Showers.
Cooking.
The Aftermath. (Love is a Brutal Game pt.2)
The Fair ft. Redlyn
True Love
moonlight kisses.
be alright.
backstage.
last friday night.
break up with your girlfriend, im bored.
it's a secret.
call it what you want.
he's a really good f-cking kisser..
"you're wet-"
they can't dance anyway.
a game of silly old heartbreak.
santa tell me.
he's my spider-man.
fire.
prom queen.
it's meant to be 'subtle'
its fun coming out over social media. (exciting news at the end!)
its a situation.
truth or dare?
silent.
darling, let's run, run from it all.
isn't it, delicate?
it's a very special v-day.
prom queen pt.2
4 times ej knew he was in love with ricky and 1 time he did something about it.
before he cheats.
i could be a better boyfriend than her.
it's not right, but it's okay.. for now.
there's nothing like the friends you made back then.
you are the music in me.
"he is the beard."
step into the daylight and let it go.
teachers.
ROADTRIP!
back of the room.
cuz the red means i love you.
we did all know that.
senior prom.
midnight drives.
UPDATE: guess who's back

betrayal.

613 11 43
By xxsparksflyx

everyone had their phones out as they all stood in a circle in the middle of the hallway, recording the sight infront of them, letting a couple of whistles and shouts out of their mouths.

most eyes were on him as he walked down, seeing big red at the outside of the circle. some were shooting him sympathetic eyes, some were just staring.

he finally made it to the crowd and the redhead, ridiculously uncomfortable with how many people were looking at him.

"dude.." big red mumbled to him, a look of pity on his face.

ricky looked at him confused for a second, then there was a clear path to the sight that shocked him.

his girlfriend kissing his bestfriend.

ricky looked hurt as he seen gina pull away to flip him off, nini letting a laugh. he felt humiliated.

pull yourself together!

and before he knew it, he yelled at gina,

"i fvcked your boyfriend!"

everyone gasped around him as gina fully pulled away, nini just stayed leaning against the lockers as her face dropped.

"i mean, he's not wrong." a hand wrapped around his waist, a couple of 'ooo's echoed around.

"you fvcker." gina grumbled as she crossed her arms over her chest, a slight lean in her stand.

"you just wish it was you." ej smirked and turned to ricky fully, pulling him in for a kiss.

the junior was a shocked at the suddenly move, although he should've expected it. he wrapped his arms around the senior's neck, happily kissing him back.

whistles and yells were echoed throughout the hall, how have no teachers shown up yet?

"what the hell is going on here?!" nevermind.

ej and ricky pulled away to find an absolutely livid looking mr mazzara and a more calmer looking miss jenn.

..

mazzara and jenn soon had all four of them sitting in the principal's office. all their eyebrows knitted as they blabbed out their side of the story and pointed accusatory fingers.

"okay! okay! that's enough!" the principal yelled, causing everyone to shut up.

"she started it!" ricky quickly spoke, pointing at gina, the girl gasping, about to respond but she was cut off by miss jenn, "can we please calmly explain the situation without yelling?"

gina opened her mouth, but miss jenn stopped her again with wide eyes, "okay maybe not gina or ricky." she smiled wearily.

gina scoffed and sat back in her seat, the teachers looking at ej or nini expectantly.

"basically we all cheated on eachother- that's it." ej shrugged.

"you wanna explain what was going on in the hall?" mr mazzara grumbled, crossing his arms.

"i showed up like 2 seconds before you did." ej raised his hands in a surrendering way.

"this wouldn't be happening if gina wasn't such a b!tch." ricky mumbled, but the girl heard him loud and clear from her seat next to him.

"do you want to fight or something?!" she yelled, turning to him.

"maybe i do!" ricky yelled sitting up straight.

"you two! silent or you're suspended!" the principal finally took a step in.

ricky and gina went silent quickly, the boy pulling his chair over closer to ej.

"now. nini, hunny. what happened?.." miss jenn walked over and stood in front of the small girl who wasn't saying a word, too frightened to even move. she's never been in this much trouble before.

but the words were flowing out of her mouth before she knew it, "gina just kissed me and then i kissed her back then she said she fvcking hates ricky and that he cheating on me and kept kissing me but we were still basically yelling because i was sure he wasn't- i soon believed her fully and then there was a crowd around us for some dumb reason and then ricky came over and saw us and was all sad then gina flipped him off- i didn't say anything because he had aparently been cheating on me and he was because then he literally shouted at gina that he was fvcking with ej, whom gina was dating- and the ej came over and  confirmed it that he and ricky slept together and then they started kissing and gina got all angry and people were recording so i'm sure you can find a video if you really want it i mean—" gina slapped a hand over her mouth to stop her.

everyone's jaw was practically on the floor as she took a deep breath, feeling like she was about to cry and throw up. ricky literally wanted to jump at gina.

"a-alright-" the principal coughed and cleared his throat, "so, how am i supposed to punish that?" he turned to mazzara or jenn for help.

"well. we have our no pda policy so i say, ej and nini 1 weeks worth of detention, gina and ricky.. 3."

"that's ridiculous!" gina stood up.

"you want 4?!" he yelled firmly making the girl sit back down and mumbled a 'no sir'.

"are we aloud to go?" nini mumbled, looking slightly terrified.

"yes. i expect to see you all in detention starting from today." mr mazzara grumbled before walking out, muttering about how 'he doesn't get paid enough for this'.

ricky quickly stood up and walked out, soon followed by ej. gina seeming to be the last one out as nini was dying to get out of there.

"fvck her. fvck my life. fvck this school!" ricky yelled as he stormed down the halls, his hands gripping his hair.

"ricky- ricky- ricky!" ej tried so many times to get the boy to stop, unable to succeed he went to drastic measures, pushing ricky up against a locker, holding him there by the waist.

ricky's mouth dropped as his face turned a bright red immediately after it happened, ej looking him straight in the eye. the junior held his hands up in a surrendering way, scared to even touch ej, his mind completely forgetting about everything that just happened.

"flustered, bowen?" the senior smirked.

the junior rolled his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest, looking away from the boy.

"you need to calm down." ej chuckled.

"they're b!tches! shouldn't i be sad or something right now?" ricky scoffed, waving his hand in the direction they came from.

"well, maybe it'll take a couple days to think about it or, it was just because you cheated on her because you realised you maybe didn't like her as much." ej spoke softly.

"or maybe it was because i was drunk.. and high.." ricky grumbled, rubbing his face with his hands.

"i'll admit, i'm not as p!ssed as i should be about gina, then again i'm not as sad as i should be." ej looked away from the skater.

"we all fvcked up." ricky laughed lightly.

"what's your last class?"

"maths.. why?" ricky looked at him skeptically.

"think you could skip it?.. now that we're both.. single?.." ej spoke letting a small smirk play on his lips.

"so you're giving me a choice this time?" ricky teased.

"i gave you a choice last time! god, you make me sound like i don't ask for consent.." ej rolled his eyes fondly and ricky just laughed, pulling the boy to meet his lips.

ej's eyes widened at the sudden move but quickly kissed back before ricky pulled away, "i think this is a lot better than maths."

"gotta be quiet though.. we're at school, remember?" ej mumbled into his ear, his breath hot on his face making the junior almost melt away.

"okay- just- i want you." ricky squeezed his eyes closed as ej's hands slid under his shirt.

"good." ej smiled before he pulled ricky with him to a nearby janitor's closet.

_________________________________

lol the random oneshots like these i steal from tiktok- like the imagine ones 😭😭 i might write the detention part of it if you want, i'm sorry i promise too many things 👨‍🦯

ANYWHOOO LONG HAIR EJ AND BRAIDS GINA WERE WINNNIGNNFNFKDDJDMMFMGN

also SOUR DOCUMENTARY????!!!!

i'm actually so KEENNN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 3.8K 32
best friends, rainy days, cuddles, tears, fights, and most importantly two boys in love // if you have any requests please comment and I might use yo...
23.8K 600 31
𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 [𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃.] rj caswen oneshots. copyright © [2021] © 𝐖𝐕𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐐𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐘 2021.
16.5K 235 19
𝐲𝐨𝐮 [𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃.] rj caswen oneshots. contains • smut • fluff • angst copyright © [2023] © 𝐖𝐕𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐐𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐘 2023.
62K 1.5K 100
A gay jock and a bisexual skater fall in love with each other in every story. #RJ CASWEN FOREVER!