Long Distance.

"I said if you were going to Cry i was going to.." EJ looked at Ricky with Glossy Eyes.

"I'm Not-, I-" Ricky looked up at his boyfriend, tears threatening to fall. EJ only pulled him in for a Hug, "I'm just not exactly Excited to see My Boyfriend Move 1,000 Miles away." Ricky mumbled.

The noisy Airport Crowds Echoed around them as they were in each-others embrace.

"I Love You." EJ mumbled into Ricky's Curls.

"I Love You More." Ricky Giggled through Tears.

"Hey," EJ pulled away, putting his hand under Ricky's chin to make him look at EJ, "I'll facetime you everyday."

"You'll be really Busy.." Ricky placed his hand on EJ's Cheek as a tear slipped.

"I'll make time for you. I always will." EJ gave him a small smile.

Ricky leaned in a placed a Kiss to his lips, immediately melting.

"Don't Forget about me?" He mumbled once they pulled away.

"I could never.." EJ rested his forehead against Ricky's.

"I Love You.. So Much.." EJ wrapped his arms around the other boy's waist.

Ricky smiled and pulled him in for a Real Hug, Digging his face into the Taller Boy's shoulder.

The older boy nuzzled his face into Ricky's Neck, Laying a kiss.

Once they had pulled away the rest of their friends came over, giving EJ individual hugs.

"Yous will work." Nini came over to Ricky, rubbing his Arm.

"Am i overreacting?" He turned to her.

"No. You two have been together for 2 Years. There's no such thing as an Overreaction." She smiled at him before walking over to EJ.

Ashlyn soon Walked over to him, "I feel like i should be having your Reaction. But i guess Because i'm used to him leaving, this is normal.."

Ricky pulled her in for a Side hug, "Atleast he won't forget about you."

"Ricky, he won't Forget about you. He's literally thinking about you all hours of the Day." She put her hands on his Shoulders.

"Really? Because i'm Sure there's some Pretty Blonde over there at Duke waiting for him." He scoffed, looking anywhere but her.

"You're Lying to yourself if you think he will Cheat on you."

"It's not that he will Cheat on me, it's that Long Distance will be to much and we'll break up and he'll move on."

"It's only for a year. Rick, you two will be together again."

A tear slipped from his Eye but he quick wiped it away.

"Flight to North Carolina boarding Now!" The Lady called over the Speaker.

Ashlyn and Ricky quickly walked over to the Group, The girl giving EJ one last Goodbye.

"I'll see you in a Year." EJ said to Ricky once Ashlyn pulled away.

Ricky quickly walked up to him, Hugging him tightly.

"Call Me as soon as you Land."

"I promise." EJ pulled away to look him in the Eyes.

"Last Call for North Carolina!"

Ricky pulled him in for A passionate Kiss, Tears pouring down both their Faces.

EJ pulled away, wiping a tear away from Ricky's face before picking up his Bag.

'I Love You.' Ricky mouthed as he started to Walk away.

EJ quickly mouthed an 'I Love You' back as he headed through the Gate after Waving Goodbye.

Ricky almost Collapsed. He stood there staring at The gate.

___________________________________

Sad and dramatic one. Sorry :(