Hidden Kiss ✔️| TXT Soobin x...

By teaabunnyy

"Why can't you like me back?" "Because I hate stupid people" ©️ Mischievous Kiss More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 29

1K 34 19
By teaabunnyy

D-day has finally came.

They held it at a beautiful garden that Mrs. Choi had made a reservation.

All of Jiwoo's friends were attending including Haseul, Dahyun, Nakyung and Hueningkai. Sunghoon also attended because he still Soobin's friend.

Before the wedding starts, Jiwoo was in her dressing room.

She was feeling really nervous while getting ready with Haseul and Dahyun doing her makeup.

She's wearing a beautiful and long white dress that Mrs. Choi had picked out for her.

Beomgyu was also in the dressing room, accompanying Jiwoo because his mom forced him to.

"Ji, you're so pretty." Haseul complimented, trying to cheer the girl up because she's been looking super tense.

"I'm so nervous, I can't move." Jiwoo breathed heavily.

"What are you worried about? Everything is prepared." Dahyun said.

She only managed to smile.

"Yeah, but you might put the ring on wrong or step on your dress and fall." Beomgyu bluntly said making Jiwoo worried again.

"Stop it!" She frowned. "Don't say things like that."

"Hey, I think it's a about to start." Haseul nudged Dahyun as they left the dressing room.

Jiwoo took a deep breath and stared at herself anxiously in the mirror.

Beomgyu stared at the worried older girl from behind while sitting at a window sill.

Someone knocked on the door making her jumped. The door was opened slowly by Mrs. Choi who's peeking her head in.

"Beomie, your girlfriend is here." Mrs Choi smiled excitedly.

"Mom, for the last time, she's not my girlfriend." Beomgyu glared at his mom, slightly flustered.

"Girlfriend?! You mean the cute young girl who's Beomgyu been tutoring all those time and cause him to miss his CSAT??" Jiwoo asked excitedly, forgetting about her nervousness.

"I didn't missed it! I'm... willing to delay it for her.." He mumbled the last part.

Mrs. Choi and Jiwoo squealed together.

"Whatever! She was scared and I'm not cold-hearted like my brother!" Beomgyu crossed his arms. "Now thanks to me, she got to graduate."

"Which means you like her." Jiwoo smiled teasingly making Beomgyu groaned.

Mrs. Choi giggled. "Oh and Jiwoo dear, you look amazing! I'm sorry, I can't accompany you. Lots of things to do—oh coming!"

Mrs. Choi closed the door when someone called her. Jiwoo stood anxiously again when she remembered the wedding.

Beomgyu walked towards the door then turned to look at her.

"Noona, let me tell you a secret as your wedding gift." He said as he walked towards her.

"What is it?" She asked.

Beomgyu leaned down and whispered something to her.

Her eyes lit up and a dumb smile was plastering on her face.

"WHAT?!"

Few minutes later, the wedding started.

Jiwoo linked arms with her dad, slowly walking towards Soobin who's back facing her.

When Soobin turned around, he was astonished to see how beautiful his future wife looked.

Soobin smiled and reached out his hand for Jiwoo to take it.

Mr. Kim caressed his daughter hand before looking at Soobin.

He gave him a reassuring smile.

Mr. Kim nodded and finally put his daughter's hand in Soobin's.

"Soobin, I'm entrusting you with my daughter." Mr. Kim said. "Please take care of her."

"I will." Soobin nodded.

Mr. Kim then took a seat.

Jiwoo smiled and linked her arms with Soobin as they faced to the front.

"Love is a wonderful gift. It is the answer to everything. We all believe in love, which is why.."

Jiwoo took a glance at Soobin and he wasn't smiling nor looking happy.

"Soobin.." She softly called as Soobin turned his head a little to her. "Are you mad?"

"I am." He answered. "My mom set this up for me. I'm mad at her."

Jiwoo pursed her lips. She felt guilty instead for what Mrs. Choi were doing.

"But.. since you look so beautiful right now.." Soobin smiled. "I don't care anymore."

Her face lit up and she smiled.

"Choi Soobin, do you take Kim Jiwoo to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do!" Jiwoo shouted.

Everyone laughed at her cuteness.

"The bride can't wait any longer. Now what about the groom?"

Soobin stopped smiling and unlinked his arm with Jiwoo making her shocked.

He slowly walked away from her without any expression written on his face.

Jiwoo stood at her position flusteredly.

What is he doing?

"What does he think he's doing?"

"This is his wedding. What is he doing?"

Everyone murmured.

"Soobin!" Mrs. Choi stood up, panicking.

"calm down." Mr. Choi calmed his wife while pulling her back to her seat.

Soobin made his way to the white piano and sat in front of it.

"Before that, I want to play a song to express how I feel." Soobin said then turned to Jiwoo. "This is for my bride."

She felt relaxed a little and smiled at him.

"Impressive!"

Everyone started to clap.

Soobin took a deep breath and started to sing while playing the piano.

Always, always, always tryin to find the answer

In the world around me

Yeah I was going crazy

All day, all night

You were the only one who understood me

And all that I was going through

Yeah I just gotta tell you

Oh baby I

I could make it better

I could hold you tighter

Just till the morning

You're the light

And I almost touched ya'

But I can't forget ya'

Cause you are the reason that I survive

He glanced at her and softly smile.

You were there for me through all the times I cried

I was there for you but then I lost my mind

I know that I messed up but I promise I

Oh, I can make it right

Alright, alright

Oh, I can make it right

Alright, alright

Soobin walked towards his bride and leaned in before whispering.

I can make it right

- Make it right, BTS (feat. Lauv)

Jiwoo smiled brightly at him, slightly tearing up.

Everyone was clapping and cheering at them.

Beomgyu walked to them with a pillow of rings in his hand.

Jiwoo took the ring and slowly sliding it in Soobin's finger.

He smiled and did the same.

"Soobin, you've been in love with me for a long time, right?" She smirked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I know everything." She smiled widely. "How the second time you kissed me was when we were at the hospital. I wasn't dreaming. Beomgyu told me all about it."

[Flashback]

Soobin entered the room with a bouquet of flowers in his hands while Beomgyu and Jiwoo were still asleep.

He sat on the bed while slowly place the flowers down.

He smiled at Beomgyu first then looked at the girl.

Beomgyu flutter his eyes opened and looked at his brother.

"Hyung.." He muttered softly.

But before he knew it, Soobin leaned down on Jiwoo and kissed her softly.

Beomgyu's eyes widened at her brother.

Soobin sat up straight again and looked at Beomgyu.

Then he smiled and put a finger on his lips.

Beomgyu only nodded, unable to say anything.

Soobin stood up again, giving Jiwoo one last look then left the room as Beomgyu quickly covered half of his face with the blanket.

Clearly feeling shy to what he just witnessed.

Soobin sighed and glared at his younger brother.

Beomgyu pretended to look at elsewhere and made his was to his seat.

"That kid.." He mumbled.

"You fell for me a long time ago, didn't you?" Jiwoo smirked. "That explains it."

"Explains what?" He fixed his gaze to her.

"Your hidden kiss for me."

She tip toed and wrapped her hands around his neck, pulling him down to her height and kissed him.

Not even a second and everyone was cheering and clapping.

Soobin was caught off guard a little, slightly impressed by her bold move.

Once he got back to his sense, he closed his eyes and kissed her back.

Jiwoo pulled away and smiled widely at him.

"Watch out, dummy!" She stuck her tongue out.

Soobin only laughed at her silliness.

"I love you, stupid." He confessed for the first time while looking at her lovingly.

"I love you too, jerk." She smiled.

[END]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 56.3K 49
i guess it's true when they say opposites attract. au!choi beomgyu & original character lowercase intended | © -joonbug 2019
14.5K 664 34
"he's all i want." "why not me?"
3.2K 123 24
≡;- ꒰ °completed story ★ ꒱ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ stargyux ࿐ྂ 🎧♱★6eomgyunzzn★♱🎧 ( :̲̅:̲̅:[̲̅:★:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) © Stargyux ~🎀🍓💿🎧†_★_†🎧💿🍓🎀~
51.5K 2.3K 15
"I may like your music, but your attitude is quite shitty, Choi Yeonjun." Being a rockstar had it's perks, but when you ruin your own reputation and...