๐—ฆ๐— ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ | KNY

By yasenomi

"๐™€๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ!" โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โžฅ ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿญ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿฏ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿฑ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿณ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿด๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿต๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐ŸŒ™
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐ŸŒ™
๐—ฆ๐— ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ
๐—•๐—ข๐—ก๐—จ๐—ฆ

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ๐ŸŒ™

23.2K 908 1.2K
By yasenomi

Yeah, so..

Popo and his gang vs yakunan and his gang started to fight.

It was like,

bOOM

And then popo was like, wOOSH

And then yakunan goes WHAM

And then popo and yakunan had a face off and like, bABLAM!

Ah, man, it was such a tragic and bloody fight 🤧.

Yakunan the evil being was sealed by popo again.

"fUCK YOU, I DON'T REMEMBER YOUR NAME BUT I KNEW I FOUGHT YOU THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO-"

"AHAHAHAHAHA YOU MANAGED TO KILL ME BACK THEN AND NOW IT'S MY TIME TO KILL YOU~" Popo cackled as he tightened the seals on yakunan who was obviously hissing in pain.

The slayers and demons were all injured, mugi as well.

She fought with some off yakunan's pet ogres a while ago, bonked them with a wooden stick that she originally used to make puppets.

Yoriichi was flexing his powers again at kokushibo, who then fought harder trying to show off as well.

Muichiro and tanjiro also did the same at what they're ancestors does when they saw how competitive they are and the two started to do that shit as well.

The others were there as well, fighting one bitch after another 😤. Even kagaya, who's blind, is fighting (although the hashiras got his back everytime someone nearly killed him lmao), kiriya was latching on his back, directing his father on where to hit the enemies.

"Father, to your left!"

Kagaya wore his usual soft smile,
"I see."

"Usgehwjd," no you don't. One of yakunan's lackey snorted and the others started cackling.

kiriya gasped, "aRE YOU LAUGHING AT MY FATHER?!"

He then grabbed kaburamaru who was on obanai's shoulder as usual, obanai being close to them.

"aTTACK!" Kiriya screeched and throw kaburamaru to yakunan's lackeys who was laughing at kagaya.

Obanai deadpanned. mY SNAKE-

And in front of popo, yakunan snorted. "RIDICULOUS, LET ME GO BITCH!"

"FAWK NO!"

Yakunan looked around frantically and saw mugi, who was the one nearest to him, and is in range with his chain weapons.

He smirked.

Summoning his chains, he launched it to mugi, holding her in place by the neck.

"Wah!" Mugi fell down from the impact and tried to pull the chains off, but it wasn't working and she started to fill a bit dizzy, like something was clouding her mind.

"Mugi!" Popo's eyes widened. Those who yakunan catched and bind with his chains will be under his command!

Yakunan gave him an evil smile, "this little demon is precious to you lot, no? Ah...how fun will it be if she's the one attacking you all!" He laughed maniacally.

"YAKUNAN, LET HER GO! YOUR ENEMY IS ME!" Popo shouted.

Yakunan gave him a look, "Seriously? Every low beings like you are my enemies. I want to stomp on you all so bad, but killing and getting rid of you is better."

He then looked at mugi who was standing up near him, her usually soft green eyes turned into bloody red and her sclera is black, much like yakunan himself.

"Mugi was it? She's useful and her potentials will be unlimited when i rule this land and she stood by my side as my right hand man." Yakunan gave everyone a malicious look and then he tried to look into mugi's mind, which was filled with cute and precious memories of her spending time with everyone in that battlefield, her stealing habits especially for food, her adventures at night, and last but not least, her dream and goal.

"Ah...so she wants to eat the sun." He smirked and nod. "Not bad. That's a great goal. If she can conquer and eat the sun, humans will suffer ultimately."

The slayers and demons stood there in shock and worry at mugi's state.

"Now, release me from this amulets." Yakunan commanded.

Mugi blinked before she gave a nod. "Kay."

"Mugi, no!" Popo tried to reach out to her but yakunan slapped his chain on popo, launching the puppet back.

Mugi ripped the amulets that popo put his blood sweat and tears in for several days open, making way for yakunan.

While the others tried to reach mugi, yakunan put a barrier around him and mugi to prevent them walking closer.

"That's right.." yakunan smirked. "Just a little bit more and I'll make your dream of eating the sun come true, and you're gonna be bound to my side, little demon."

"MUGI, SNAP OUT OF IT, DAMMIT!" Rui hollered.

"HE'S TAKING OVER HER MIND!" Yushiro yelled in worry.

"YOU HOT BUT EVIL FUCKER, LET HER GO!" Y/n yelled.

"MUGI, COME BACK TO US! I- I'LL LET YOU STEAL ALL THE FOODS AGAIN LATER OKAY?" Obanai yelled.

"Mugi, clear your mind! I know your heart is strong, you're kind, unlike that man! You can't let him control you!" Akaza spoke.

Tamayo was sobbing silently with nezuko who patted her back.

The others prayed in their heart for a miracle to happen, especially uzui. mY WIVES STILL NEED YOU TO ACT LIKE THEIR CHILD SO COME BACK PLS-

When mugi's hand touched the last amulet, everyone could see her hand twitch and struggling to not rip the amulet off.

Everyone was silent and on edge, especially muzan, he don't wanna be yakunan's lackey, he wants to be the boss, not the underling.

Yakunan widens his eyes in amusement. "Hoh~ you do have a strong heart, little demon."

"But i wonder if you're strong enough.." his eyes glowed as he started to temper with mugi's memories, erasing it one by one to forget about the others that has a place in her heart.

"Ah!" Mugi holds her head in pain.

When she opened her eyes, she gave them all a dull look as her hand hovered over the last amulet again, yakunan was chanting in his chest that mugi would just pull the goddamn amulets now.

"N-no!" Mugi shook her head and her right hand holds her left one, that's trying to rip off the amulet.

"Bad mugi!" She slapped herself and holds her left hand again, trying to make it not reach the amulet.

The others cracked a smile and cheered in their heart for mugi to fight for herself while some of them were trying to find a way to crack the barriers.

Yakunan was seething in anger as he looked at mugi's eyes, the right one was back to her normal soft green color while the other one was still blood red with black sclera.

"You....unbelievable." he started to laugh and his bloody red eyes turned sharper and glowed. "Fine then. Attack them. This is an order." He glowered down at mugi who jolted and both her eyes turned to red again.

"GET BACK!" Popo said to them and they quickly walk away from the barrier.

"Mmh..." mugi walked shakily as her hand was reaching out to them, her fangs seemed more sharper and so did her nails. It was obvious for the others as they can see mugi was struggling to stop herself from doing anything to them.

They looked at her in caution and sadness as mugi started to shed tears, but those tears started to turn into bloody tears as blood was seeping out of her eyes, some was even seeping out from her mouth.

"Mugi..." rui looked at her sadly, he walked closer to her, the others looked at rui in worry but rui shrugged them off.

"You're struggling and hurting..." rui sadly said as he grabbed mugi's hand, holding it tightly to not let her sharp nails form an attack to him in any way.

Rui hugged mugi, "come on, you need to get a grip on yourself and not let that man take over!"

Mugi opened her mouth, her sharper fangs was itching to take a bite.

Rui pursed his lips tight as he felt mugi bites him in the shoulder and everyone looked at them in surprise.

"Fine, after you eat me, you go back! Turn back to normal!" Rui said as he felt mugi's fangs going deeper in his shoulder.

"....ui..." mugi sadly mumbled as she struggled to control herself and not make her fangs hurt him more.

"Ui....mugi...hurts."

"Ui knows." Rui smiled and patted her head. "But if this makes you feel better, it's okay." He pushes her head onto his shoulder again, urging her to take a bite.

"Dammit....curse you all! Kill him! Kill them all!" Yakunan hollered as he noticed popo walking near his barrier, opening it bit by bit and added more seal and amulets to him.

Hearing the command, mugi loose control and bit rui again, rui lost his grip on mugi's hand and can feel her sharp nails clawing on him.

"Rui!" Y/n grabbed mugi and the little demon started to bite her wooden arm. "OHMYGOD, MY ARM! Wait...I'm OKAY HAHA! I FORGOT I'M A PUPPET! GUYS, GO DEFEAT THAT BITCH, I'LL DISTRACT MUGI!" Y/n said as she kept a firm grip on mugi, trying to make the little demon focus on biting or killing her, either way, she's just a puppet and can't really feel any pain from her body.

The others nodded and started to fight with another wave of yakunan's lackeys and some focused in helping popo opening the barriers and sealing yakunan for good.

My chains...yakunan wanted to go and control one of them again. It was not easy for him to control someone, especially if they're strong. He needs to have a calmer and stronger mental state as well.

Shit! His chains dissapeared as quickly as it appeared in his arms. He can feel his spiritual power getting weaker.

Mugi chomped on y/n's head.

"mugi, i can't see their progress, dammit!" Y/n hissed and pulled mugi off of her face, only for mugi to chomp down on her leg.

"This is fine." Y/n nods and gave a big sigh.

She felt mugi's arm clawing on her wooden legs too.

"Yeah...this is fine." Y/n reassured herself.

"BASTARD! I'LL COME BACK EVEN IF IT TAKES ME ANOTHER SET OF THOUSAND YEARS AND KILL YOUR SOUL MYSELF!" Yakunan hollered at popo.

Popo scowled, "OH YEAH?! NOT IF I MAKE YOU DISSAPEAR FIRST BITCH!"

Popo smirked as all the amulets took place around yakunan. "Purge." He snapped his finger as his eyes glowed, all the amulets around yakunan started to blow up, hurting the evil being in the process and also blue flames engulfed him.

Yakunan gritted his teeth and looked at the victorious popo in defeat. He clicked his tongue and let out a smirk of his own, "I'll be gone, but I'm not sure if the darkness in the little demon you all love will be gone." Those was the last words of yakunan before the evil spirit completely dissapeared.

Everyone widens their eyes at what he said and looked over to mugi, who suddenly screamed in pain as blue flames engulfed her as well.

"Mugi!" Everyone tried to get closer to the little demon who was screaming in pain, what they did to yakunan unexpectedly hurted her as well. Douma tried to make the flames dissapear or even cool her off with his ice powers, but mugi only growled angrily at him and jumped ontk him, her sharp nails digging to his skin, surprising everyone.

"...auu...." mugi controlled her breathing. "...kill...mugi.."

"What? No!" Rui tried to touch mugi only for his hand to be slapped away by her.

"Mugi...hurts you..all...and mugi...is hurting too.." mugi huffed and puffed as her skin started to itch from all of the flames.

Everyone looked at each other and than on to popo, expecting him to have or find a way. But popo was as panicked, sad, and clueless as all of them. They were gonna have to make a decision. Soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 254 21
โ๐’๐“๐…๐” ๐๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡, ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒโž โ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐“๐„๐‘?!๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…โž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, [๏ฟฝ...
606K 5.1K 29
Kimetsu No Yaiba OneShots! x Reader โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข [โ™คHighest Rankโ™ค] 1# - KNY - November 10 2019 8# - zenitsuagumatsu - May 10 2020 12# - obanai - May 10 2020 ...
25.6K 852 30
๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜†: ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป. ๐˜ผ๏ฟฝ...
770K 17.3K 63
ั•ะฝฮนp yoฯ…rั•elveั• ั‚o ั‚ะฝeั•e ะฒoyั• ั‚o yoฯ…r ะฝearั‚ั• conั‚enั‚ั•.