๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘. โช ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—„๏ฟฝ...

By lcvykuna

The darkness lingers and he cannot escape. Only a gracious beauty can free him. ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€; ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ... More

๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two

twenty-six

2.8K 118 25
By lcvykuna

∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗
Healing The Wounds

───────

His obsidian gaze lingers onto the back of his brother.

Sasuke can sense a change in Itachi's demeanor; from enigma to full of emotions. He carefully watches the older Uchiha take a seat on the throne. Not to mention, Itachi gazes at his feet; sorrow is written all over his face. Sasuke wouldn't expect to witness a reaction like that upset. The young raven is starting to believe in Orochimaru's and Misa's words about Itachi. Sasuke waits for him to utter a sentence. The man on the throne lifted his chin and makes eye contact with his brother. His lips began to move, "Before I tell you, please don't think vengeance on Konoha will solve anything." Itachi stated in a firm voice.

The young raven speaks to him, "Misa told me that Konoha was at fault for the execution of our clan. Why shouldn't I take on revenge? Will it make me and the rest of the shinobi world turn for the worse?" He inquiries but tried to keep the level of anger low as possible. Itachi can detect that Sasuke is very upset because his true feelings are hidden, and yet he doesn't show it. In a resolute voice, the man responds to those questions. "Yes, you and the shinobi world will not be the same. What Misa said is true but regardless of the choices that I had to make will be a negative outcome. There are many reasons as to why I didn't kill you." Itachi expounds in a long discussion to have Sasuke hear everything.

A complex family like the Uchiha Clan is often misunderstood numerous times in the past and the present. Several other clans view them as cold-blooded shinobis with little to no empathy. However, their grave persona hides their deep emotions. Itachi brought up the elders and Lord Hiruzen but one, in particular, desired that the village should have no existence of any Uchiha members. Shimura Danzo. The man's contribution is slowly leading to unfaithful solutions. Itachi also didn't want Sasuke to accept that Konoha is not the only one that discriminates against the Uchiha Clan.

The world undermines them.

Following up with the decision-making, Itachi talks about a person who helped him during the massacre. He remains anonymous to many but he goes by Uchiha Madara. Itachi claims that his identity is unknown because the name is after a warrior. During the earliest shinobi periods, Madara was ambitious and full of pride when uniting the world, and having a friend by his side who knows him like no other. However, an infamous feud broke out between the virtuous clans—the Senju and the Uchiha. Sasuke also comprehends about his rivalry with Naruto is becoming similar.

"I knew that someday you would be a wonderful man who remains loyal to his comrades and isn't scared to face his enemies. Plus, to be able to change the world for the better. Above all, I love you dearly." Itachi feels the long-term knot from his stomach is going away. Itachi continues, "If I didn't let you live, we would've been an extinct clan where no one knows that we existed. Otou-san and okaa-san acknowledged my decision, and it was hard to see their blood on my fingers." He remembers that tragic moment vividly. Years later, he can still hear his parents' last words. Itachi couldn't thank them enough for their love and care.

"After experiencing a lot of the pain, I stumbled upon happiness where I convinced myself that I should heal." Itachi instantly thought of Nanami. Whenever he is around her, she makes him feel alive. "I also wanted to give my otouto an apology, but I was afraid you wouldn't rely on my words. Yes, I was not confident about telling you my secret. But now that you are listening, I want to know if you can trust me for the rest of your life." Once ending the talk, Sasuke is left speechless. Bewilderment has painted all over his face. As promised by their lovers, they are willing to not fight and let the truth be spoken.

When standing there in complete silence, Sasuke moves his mouth, "Yes, I will." He makes it official in a short yet meaningful sentence. Itachi can feel a warm feeling of contentment over his heart. In a swift motion, the older brother is standing in front of his other flesh and blood. A broad smile is drawn beautifully onto his face. Itachi's hand grasp at the back of Sasuke's head so he can press his forehead against his. "Remember this. I will love you always." He sincerely expressed his affection to his brother. Those words were like magic; the sun is coming out of the gray clouds.

Sasuke extended his arms at a slow pace to bring Itachi into bear a hug, and rest his chin onto his shoulder. Itachi's eyes widened; he can hear Sasuke sobbing. "I forgive you, nii-san." He weeps and lets the tears river down his face. Itachi returns the embrace and cries along with his brother. "Arigatou, Sasuke." He thanks him. The nostalgiac comfort is in the air. From the heaven clouds, smiles from multiple loved ones are glad to witness a refreshing moment. A mother is crying with delightful tears. A father and a great companion are elated. Lastly, a once lover is overjoyed to see her first love getting his wish come true.

Finally, the Uchiha brothers are out of the abandoned hideout. "You know, you should change your hair," Itachi spoke out of the blue. They're walking onto the pathway that leads to a small town up ahead. Sasuke furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Why?" He simply asked. "I've seen you with the same look for my whole life, and it's starting to not suit your current age." Itachi is saying that his brother is beginning to mature in his appearance. Sasuke looks more of a young man rather than a boy with childlike features.

He brushes his dark hair with his fingers, "It has gotten longer. I'll do it but I also need some new clothes." The raven takes a glance at his attire; he has been wearing it for nearly a month now. A hand gets placed onto his shoulder, "Right at you." Itachi was implying to his Akatsuki cloak. Sasuke tugs a smirk; he never thought this day would come when he and his brother go shopping.

As soon as the day ended, the brothers decided to stay together.

✧: *.☽ .* ✧

For the most part, they have been doing normal stuff like ordinary people. It may not be a long-term peace for them, but they are doing their best to have the chance to be together. 

The bristles of the brush flatten the center part of his dark locks. Sasuke looks into the mirror, and he feels different. He discarded his old attire and switched it with fresh new clothes. Over the years, he picks a dark color scheme, which he thought looked nice, but somehow it suits him. "Wow, you cleaned up well." Sasuke heard Itachi's voice. His brother is by the door with a smile on his face. Itachi also changed out his clothes that look similar to his youthful days. Even his long hair has now reached to his waist. Sasuke snickers, "If you let loose your hair, Nanami will have second thoughts about her identity." He brings in humor for the first time.

"To me, she has the most beautiful hair like a goddess." Itachi openly commented. He can go all day talking about his favorite woman.

Sasuke draws a smirk, "Seeing you all lovey-dovey is bizarre." He does find it creepy too because his brother wasn't always this infatuated over someone. Itachi laughs happily, "I can't help it. I'm pretty sure you are like that to Misa." The older brother hasn't seen him so in love before. Although there was some subtle affection. Sasuke shrugs his shoulders, "She usually talks about my behavior throughout our relationship." He admits to him, but he is feeling a bit insecure. Itachi sighs before speaking, "I think you two should have more communication but with honesty." He tries to persuade his little brother. At an older age with a mature mind, he should be able to fix his mistakes.

The younger Uchiha turns his head to look at his brother, "I've been leaving her, and I know she misses me." Sasuke may not be perfect but he does his best to not lose touch with his angel. Looking at the mirror, his onyx orbs landed on the moon necklace around his neck. It signifies their love. "I will try to make things right for Misa." He ends it and walks out of the bathroom. They booked a cozy inn for one night after an exquisite dinner. The two bonded through endless conversations and reminiscing their nostalgic moments when they were kids.

Sasuke once asked Itachi about Danzo. He was curious to know if it'll be worth confronting that man. Itachi described him as a hidden aggressor to the world. Many might not see it or hear it, but behind closed doors will make people furious—mainly the Uchiha Clan. The eldest spoke about an incident with Shisui, which Sasuke knows him as one of the kindest relatives, who didn't deserve to have his life on the line. Itachi also explains to Sasuke how the Akatsuki became how it is in the present time.

A loyal man's death caused a huge impact, specifically companions. It's one of the main reasons that led to the formation of the Akatsuki. Danzo lured a man named Yahiko for a meeting and threatens Nagato to kill his teammate so they can let Konan live. Unfortunately, Yahiko sacrificed himself to save his friends. Thus making Nagato anguish to the core and desiring a world to have nothing but immortality.

Now that Sasuke acknowledges more unpleasant information, he made the right choice to change his ways. However, he can predict that evil is not going to end until they do something about it.

When venturing off, the brothers decided to get back with their comrades. They are not supposed to stay together but they are rebelling against it. In the wilderness, the two have a sudden sense of multiple chakra signatures ahead of them. Itachi activates his Sharingan, "Sasuke." He calls his brother's name and directs his eyes to what is below them. "I know." The raven placed a hand onto the handle of the sharp weapon and brings it out. He springs downward and gets collied with another blade—a much bigger sword.

"Oi! Why would you try to kill your teammate?!"

A familiar voice questions in total panic. Sasuke's gaze softens, "Suigetsu." He gracefully pulls away to notice it was his squad. "Sorry. I thought we were going to get ambushed." Sasuke apologizes to him. "Yeah, it's fine." Suigetsu brushes it off and puts back his sword onto his back. Jugo makes a puzzled expression, "We? Who is with you?" The tall ginger asked the raven. In a cue, Itachi makes an appearance. "Konnichiwa. Please to meet you three." He politely greets the members of Hebi. Karin, Jugo, and Suigetsu become flabbergasted because the Uchiha Itachi is acting like an ordinary person.

Sasuke grows amused by their hilarious reaction. "Yes, indeed this is my brother. Long story short, we took the time to make up and be a family again." He didn't want to go into details and make it short for the trio to understand. At once, they all smile at Sasuke. It seems like they are glad to hear about the great news. Itachi steps in and placed his hand onto his brother's right shoulder. "Where to next? Plus, your squad can join us." He offers them an invitation.

The raven etches a merry grin, "I'll tell everyone once we start moving forward."

✧: *.☽ .* ✧

In the Akiyama household, it's filled with harmony and peace.

Misa's grandparents decided to visit Konoha because the Land of Snow has been bleak from joy. They do love their home but there will be times when they feel empty without seeing the rest of their relatives. In the peaceful garden, Misa takes her grandmother a stroll around the place because she wanted to show the cherry blossom trees that have bloomed. Haruna beckons her hand and lets a pretty petal land into her palm. "I've only seen a bud from a cherry blossom tree." She states that it is her first time looking at a fully bloomed one. "Well, you are in luck! However, they last for a short period." Misa informs her grandmother.

"Wow. Never in a million years that I would watch the wind blow the cherry blossoms." A masculine voice has spoken. Misa veers her head to see her amazed grandfather is standing by the doorway. "Come on out, oji-chan." She offers him a hand to hold. The elderly man, Isamu, intertwined his fingers with his granddaughter. The petite girl helps him walk over to his wife, and gravitate to the beauty of nature.

Isamu moves his wrinkled lips, "If I had one wish, I would love to see our village turn into spring and have these trees be part of our environment." Throughout his entire life, he is used to seeing snow which is an old thing to him. Haruna nods her head, "I do to but sadly it will never happen." She agrees with her husband; even when it's a less likely chance.

"Maybe there is a solution but we never discovered it yet." Misa figured. She has the old couple turning their heads. They look at her bemused as if she was joking. "I don't know about that, Misa." Isamu wasn't enthusiastic by the girl's assumption. Misa holds both of their hands tightly. "The answer is somewhere in the world. We can eventually find it." She just knows there is one way. The young kunoichi wants to believe that it will happen. From eternal winter to jubilant spring.

Haruna draws a charming smile, "You're always finding a way to solve a problem." She pecks the crown of Misa's head. Suddenly, a light bulb glows on top of Isamu's head. He abruptly came up with a subject to talk about. "Misa-chan, tell me who is this Uchiha gentleman that you are madly in love with." The old man knew from her parents that she is in a relationship but he never go into it. Up until this moment, Isamu is interested to hear about his granddaughter's love life. Misa can feel a blush heating her angelic face. By now, everyone knows about the dynamic lovers in the shinobi world.

"His name is Uchiha Sasuke. The one who changed my life."

──────✧❅✦❅✧──────

Author's Note
Heyooo! The story is building up to an arc that I am really excited about bc there will be action sequences and other stuff that is a surprise 😙 Now that our uchiha boys are back together I have a lot of ideas for the future updates so don't miss those 🔥 Lastly tysm for all of the support and being the best readers 💗😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 548 17
Naruto is your average A-Class Vampire. Wealthy, but not a huge deal considering he's part human. Sasuke is an S-class Werewolf. One of the finest...
47.4K 1.3K 51
You finished the academy and got in a team with Hatake kakashi, your sensei. After some missions, you start to have feelings for him.
170K 6.5K 42
๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’”๐’–๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ โš ๏ธdepression trigger warning! Beware, dont read if it will negatively impact...
40.2K 1.6K 21
Never did Naruto think that a run would change his life so much. -